Let Me Help You (camren agepl...

By MrsGullible

Camila is dealing with a lot and suffering from insomnia. Lauren just wants to help and take care of her. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Question about possible new chapter?
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

23.1K 389 354
By MrsGullible

Morning everyone! Here's a new chapter for you!

Thanks for all the votes and comments, and even for just reading it, really! We're at 20k reads and nearly a thousand votes and comments for a fic that's nearly 50k words long already! It's a lot of work, but when you guys take the time to interact it's all worth it :D !

Things gets a tad bit steamy (I mean it is fic rated mature, and Lauren had to touch the butt one day!), I know I got some really underage readers, so I put the section in-between "***" you won't miss anything essential plot-wise if you skip it! So yeah, tiny ones, refrain from reading it, or at least don't tell me about it, cause my niece is twelve and I would die a little inside if I knew she was reading stuff like that to be completely honest with you!

And well, first time trying my hand at something a bit steamy, so fellow big ones, tell me what you thought :P !

---

"Shh, it's okay baby, just go back to sleep. I've got you."

"Lo?"

"Yes baby, we're back on the bus, I'm just putting you to bed."

"Nooo!"

"Shh, It's okay..."

"With you!"

"Do you want to go in your bunk or mine?"

"Yours..."

"Alright, let's get you to my bunk, then."

"Hey Laur! Want some help with Camila?"

"No, I've got this, thanks DJ."

"Okay, I'll be right back, turns out I have Mani's phone charger! ...Wait, isn't that your bunk?"

Lauren had already moved to her bunk with Camila in her arms. She hadn't thought that it might seem weird to Dinah that they would share a bunk, which was stupid really. Those bunks were hardly big enough for one, let alone two, so even if sharing the king-sized bed in her room hadn't shocked anyone, it should have been predictable that Dinah would find it strange.

"Oh... Uhm, she wants to sleep in my bunk. You know, worked well at the hotel, so I'd rather she have a good night of sleep."

"...So you're taking Mila's bunk?"

"What? Oh! No, in my bunk, with her, she just sleeps better with someone by her side, it seems."

"Oh! Alright! Well, I'll be back later!"

She sounded just a bit too cheaper, but Lauren had other things to take care of to pay too much attention to her antics.

"Come on, baby, get under the covers. I'll be right back."

"Looo..."

"Two minutes, love. I'll just go get your stuffies and fill your bottle."

Lauren softly grinned, seeing her baby whine and grumble as she burrowed deeper in the covers. She made quick work of heating the unicorn and the dragon, and gave them to Camila who gladly pulled them close to her body; the bus hadn't been heated for a few days now. She then started on the shake, she chose the chocolate flavored powder that way she could heat it up, that would probably pull her back to sleep right away. Before closing it back up, she grabbed the special treat she had gotten for Camila, and added a spoonful to the mix.

"How about making some space for me, baby?"

After readjusting their position a couple times, they were both set, and Lauren put the bottle at Camila's mouth. The second she started drinking, she felt the difference, and she started suckling harder.

"Slow down, baby! Let's not choke on it, alright?"

"But it's so good! It tastes like banana! What is it?"

"I just added some nesquick Banana flavor, you like it?"

"I love it! Can you do it like this all the time?"

"Maybe not all the time, how about when my baby is being extra good?"

"Looo! No!"

"Those puppy eyes and that pout won't help you. I'm not stupid, we'll be living with Dinah, and I know how you two always get when living in close quarters, so if you want the yummy bottle, you just got to be good."

Camila let out a long sigh, and started seeping on her bottle slower.

"Well, that's a nice change of pace."

"Well, I might as well savor it while I have it."

It took everything out of Lauren to not burst out laughing at her dejected tone.

"I guess you really took a liking to writing lines in the end."

"Ugh... No lines, Lo!"

"Oh don't worry, if your wrists get too tired, I'm sure your bum will be able to take over without a problem."

"Noo! I thought you liked my bum!"

"Oh, I do love the Booty dearly, and in any capacity: looking at it, touching it, kissing it, spanking it... It's all good to me!"

"But it's not my fault if we have a different way of defining "being bad"!"

"Oh, and what's your definition of being bad then, little one?"

"...Well... When I forgot to put on my seatbelt or when I threw a tantrum that was bad."

"So far we agree..."

"But the itty bitty shenanigans we do with DJ are not bad...It's just... fun!"

"Yeah, locking you into a suitcase must have been so much fun!"

"That happened only one! Most of the time it's just little things!"

"Like recreating the Circle of Life scene at 2 in the morning in Ally's room?"

"Yes!! See? Just fun!"

"So waking up a fellow band member that needs sleep is fun, little girl? And that's without mentioning that you two weren't in bed either in the middle of the night, during one of the rare stop we get to rest properly!"

"Well...It's still like 75% fun..."

"Sorry, we have a zero bad behavior tolerance policy going on."

"...But what are we supposed to do, then? It gets so boring to be here! You guys seem to be dealing so well... I don't want to sound ungrateful, but we're basically always stuck in buses and rooms in-between performing! We may get like a little trip outside, but then again, with our lack of security those outings tend to be cut short all the time... I can't even remember the last time I was able to peacefully walk around a park! You have to admit that freely going around like we did those past days is a rarity!"

Somehow it felt so good to be able to get that off her chest. She loved their fans, she knew she owed nearly everything to them, but the fact remained that some days it felt like she had sold her soul and life away to be part of this group... It was not the fans themselves, but being part of the entertainment industry was certainly a burden to bear. The pressure put on them was insane, sometimes she felt like she would just cave in. Each and every aspects of her life controlled and then commented upon. Her stupid pranks with Dinah felt like a little breath of air. The only form of rebellion they could afford at this point...

Just talking about it had made her teared up. Lauren knew how the girls were struggling. Truly, they all were; they just handled it a bit better, but the two youngest could literally be seen pacing like lions in cages some days.

"You have toys and everything now, but if you do feel like that, I want you to come to me, alright? I'll try to find you something to do that won't have you end up in the corner. Okay?"

Camila just nodded. She wasn't sure how effective that'd be, but she'd try to do it. Relying on someone turned out to be a harder than it seemed to her. Not talking about what was wrong was like a second nature by now, something close to muscle memory. She had to admit, though, that it felt great to be so open with someone who craved to know all her inner turmoil. She still had in mind Lauren's words about needing her to need her, and she promised herself to do better.

"Alright, how about you finish your bottle, and go back to sleep, baby?"

"I'm not sleepy anymore, can I play instead?"

"We'll see after you've finished your bottle."

"But..."

"Uh-uh, no buts. Drink up."

Before she could complain anymore, Lauren put the bottle back to her lips, and readjusted them again, so that Camila's back was to her front. With her free hand she repositioned the warm stuffies on each side of Camila, and pulled the pink blanket over them. She could already feel Camila relax against her, and decided to start gently rub her tummy. She had seen Camila do it to herself many times before when she was relaxing. Camila closed her eyes at the feeling, infinitely soothed by the gentle petting. After a while, she even reached for her hand to pull it under her shirt, directly in contact with her skin.

"Such a kitten...You comfy, baby?"

"Huh-uh..."

She gently took the bottle out of her mouth once it was empty, an action followed by unhappy grunts that stopped the second she replaced the bottle by the mushroom.

"Shh... go to sleep, kitten. I'm right here."

It didn't take long for her breath to slow and for her body to completely relax. To say Lauren was proud was an understatement.

"Guys?"

The question was thankfully whispered by Dinah.

"I pulled her back to sleep."

"Awesome, I'll try to be quiet, then."

"Thanks, DJ. Goodnight, girl."

"Goodnight, Laur."

In the quiet darkness of the bunk, Lauren suddenly felt drained. Holding Camila from their room to the bus had been no easy feat, but she hated the idea of waking her up when she was so deeply asleep. Next thing she knew, she was asleep too.

"NOOO!"

The scream woke Lauren with a jump, her body blocked by another one. Camila.

"Shh, wake up, baby. It's just a bad dream, come on."

Since talking didn't turn out to be really effective, she pulled the girl to her, cradling her as best as she could, and rocked her after turning on the little light in the bunk.

"Come on, open those pretty eyes, love."

"Lo?"

"Yeah, it's over baby, it was just a dream."

"I hate those."

Camila was trying to calm her tears that were now reduced to sniffles and little hiccups. She knew Dinah was sleeping not too far from them, and she didn't want to wake her up too.

"I know, love... Do you feel okay? Do you want some water?"

"Yes, please."

Lauren quickly grabbed her own water bottle, and put it at her lips.

"Slow down, baby."

She started to rub her tummy again, knowing that it would help soothe the frightened girl in her arms.

"What was your dream about, love?"

"I..."

Camila's instinct was to say that she didn't remember just like she always did. She didn't want to talk about her nightmares, too afraid that it would freak her out into another one, but she knew she wasn't allowed to lie to Lauren.

"Lo, I don't want to talk about it..."

"Come on, love. It can only hurt you if you try to repress it. No more bottling bad things up, remember?"

"I don't want to have more nightmares..."

"If we don't know what they are about, we can't make it better. The faster we know, the faster they'll be gone, baby."

"But it's just random stuff!"

"Like what?"

Camila let out a sigh, burrowing once again against her in preparation.

"Well...Sometimes I'm in a room that keeps closing in on me more and more, there's a door, but it's locked and I keep screaming and banging on it, but nobody ever comes to open it... Or like I fall down this huge canyon, and I manage to grab a branch or something and I have to hold on to not fall off, and I scream, but there's no one! And I can't do anything than hold on for however long I can, but it's always useless, I always end up waking up when I let go..."

Her baby was tearing up again.

"Are they recurring dreams, baby?"

She only got a nod in answer.

"Is it always just those two?"

Camila just shook her head, her eyes tightly shut to try and suppress the images flashing through her mind.

"Tell me about the other, love."

"...No..."

"Please, baby. You're safe, I'm with you, and I'll be with you every night. We can work on making it better, but you have to tell me about it."

"...Sometimes...You see that statue in the ministry of magic in the deathly hallows part 1? With the humans being crushed under that huge rock? Sometimes I dream I'm under it, and it's crushing me, and I can't move, but there's nothing I can do. I'm stuck. And... and sometimes it's not me, sometimes it all of you guys. And I'm there, I try to push the rock, I try so hard! But it won't move even an inch, and you're all screaming and crying, and no matter how hard I try I can't do anything! Some night you guys won't even talk to me! I enter the bus, and everybody's ignoring me, and then when I insist, you all get mad at me, and tell me awful things, and, and..."

She was a sobbing mess by now, but she kept on, surprised once again of how lighter she felt already being able to share her deepest fears.

"And sometimes I get in the bus, and we're on top of a hill, and the bus just starts rolling down and away, and my mom's outside, with Sofi and Dad, and you're here too, and the girls, but I just keep getting farther and farther away, and there's nothing I can do!"

"My poor baby, are those the recurring ones?"

Still in hysterics, Camila just nodded, trying to muffle her sobs against Lauren's neck.

"Such a stressed out baby, we'll work on it, okay? I'm here, I'm staying and I love you. It's okay, love."

Lauren hated that Camila was plagued with her anxiety and fears that way every night. It was all there, the pressure of their life, her fear of isolation and abandonment, of not being enough. She couldn't even imagine the toll it took on her. But she was here, now. She would shoulder Camila's burden with her, and make sure she was well taken care of. She cuddled her up until she was calm again. By then it was already close to 3am, they had to be up by 5 so it seemed reasonable to try to get some more hours of sleep, but she knew that Camila wouldn't be thrilled, but she had an idea.

"Camzi, how about we read another chapter of the book?"

"Okay, but can we go on the couch?"

"Sure, just grab your blanket, love."

They quietly made their way to the front, trying their hardest not to wake up Dinah who could still be heard slightly snoring. They cuddled close so that they could both see the book, and covered themselves with the blanket, Nala resting on Lauren's stomach as Camila kept her hand on it. Camila didn't feel little, but she still liked having Nala close in those moments. She wasn't duped by the trick, but she also knew that it probably wouldn't work. Her brain and senses were far too in alert for her to go back to sleep, so she just snuggled close to her girlfriend, and enjoyed the moment and the fact that she could freely leave little kisses all over her neck as she read to her.

"Stop distracting me, Camz."

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are..."

Camila still didn't relent. She never let it get heated, she knew it was still early so her goal was mainly to put Lauren back to sleep...and maybe also to finally ravish that porcelain column she had been fantasizing about for years. Her other hand went under Lauren's shirt, though it burned to go higher, she stubbornly had it rub her stomach just like Lauren had done to her previously. She was even able to appreciate during the first couple seconds the feel of her soft abs contracting against her hand, surprised by the feeling. She basked in the taste and feeling of Lauren, falling more for her after each sleepy moan escaping her perfect lips.

When Lauren woke up again, it was to the feeling of soft and plump lips against her own that had her let out a long sleepy sigh mixed with a happy moan.

"Time to wake up, babe..."

"Hmm...No, I never want to wake up from that dream."

She puckered up her lips and was granted another morning kiss.

"Come on, you have to get ready for the interview!"

"More."

Her puckered lips turned into a smile hearing Camila's giggles before feeling her lips peck her smile again and again. She blindly grabbed Camila, and pulled her down with her.

"Lauren! Come on, it's already 5:10!"

"I feel it's only fair to repay you for last night's torture."

She then launched her attack on her neck, softly kissing her around her pulsing point again and again.

"Aah... Lauren! I didn't torture you, I helped you go back to sleep!"

"My body couldn't take that much love at once. I think you just short-circuited my system."

When Lauren finally pulled away and opened her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of a perfectly pampered Camila.

"Well, look at my pretty princess!"

"I'm the one who woke you up with a kiss, I think that makes me the knight in shining armor actually."

"That's a hot visual, too. I hope there wasn't too many dragons on the way?"

"Oh no, I use Coyotte, works like a charm during heroic quests!"

They both started laughing at their stupid joke. Lauren went back for a few more kisses, completely addicted already, and knowing that she probably wouldn't be able to touch Camila until lunch at the earliest.

"So I gather you didn't go back to sleep, then, baby."

"No. I love that you tried to help, but the dreams are just too...overstimulating? I don't know... Back before the accident I actually sort of liked when I had them, because it gave me energy the whole day, and I tended to be drained enough at night to go to sleep at a decent hour."

"You must have slept something like 5 hours..."

"Which is a lot compared to what my body is able to work with, trust me. I'm alright, I promise, and here, I even got you some coffee!"

Camila sent her million-dollar smile, which made Lauren drop the subject. She knew that Camila had gotten a lot of rest those past few days, she had even managed to get her to nap during the day, but she was still worried. Grabbing her coffee, she reasoned that if Camila was tired she could just have them nap this afternoon, it was fine.

"Hmm, thanks, love. It's perfect."

She gave her another kiss, getting a bit more adventurous now that she knew her morning breath was covered by the taste of coffee.

"Slow down, Snowy! You still only have half an hour before we have to go, so get movin'!"

For once it was Lauren who pouted and gave her puppy eyes.

"...If you finish early we can make-out until we have to go."

That got her up in no time. She came back 20 minutes later in burgundy slack pants with a black turtleneck.

"A turtleneck? I mean you look smocking hot, but-"

She stopped right there, because Lauren had pulled it down to show her the little hickey hiding there with a raised eyebrow.

"Care to explain to me how you managed to do that? Because I definitely didn't feel that."

"...I might have gotten a bit eager once you were asleep."

"Molesting me in my sleep, I see..."

"I didn't know you were asleep, yet!"

"Well, from now on it will be you job to cover it up, alright? I'd rather not find a picture of it in some gossip magazine!"

Her eyes were still looking at it. Sure, she felt a bit ashamed: it was pretty juvenile, and it wasn't smart, especially when you were the one asking for time before telling others! Yet, she had to admit that deep down she felt a bit proud of her handy work...well, mouthy work? Seeing that little one there made her want to cover her whole neck. Marking her. Now was not the time to go all cavewoman on her girlfriend, so she shook herself out of it and nodded.

"...I guess we'll have to work on making you feel sorry about it later, now come here, we have 7 minutes left!"

***

Not wasting a second, Lauren grabbed her and pulled her to her body until she was straddling her lap. Still turned on by the vision of her mark on her neck, Camila was quick to take the reins of the kiss, no matter how hard Lauren battled to take control of it. Camila was definitely a force to be reckoned with in love, and Lauren finally abdicated and let her lead, enjoying each nip and brush of their tongues. Her hands were deep into Lauren's hair, softly scratching the back of her head and keeping her where she needed her, while Lauren's, having minds of their own, were gently following Camila's thighs from her knees up to Lauren's own little piece of heaven on earth. Thankfully, Dinah had went to the other girls' trailer to get ready, so nobody but Camila heard the low and sinful moan that escaped her when her hands finally grabbed the Booty. She pulled back from the kiss to take a breath, hiding against Camila's neck.

"Goddamnit, if this is a dream, please don't ever let me wake up!"

Camila knew her high-waisted jeans were doing wonders to her butt, but she hadn't hoped for such a strong reaction. She had to admit that feeling Lauren palming and grabbing her like this felt really, really good, she even had a small moan escape her throat at a particularly pleasuring move.

"Please tell me time stopped, and we can stay like this forever..."

"GUYS! THE CAR WILL BE HERE IN FIVE MINUTES!"

"Why does she keep on doing this to me? I thought DJ, loved me!"

"WE'RE FINISHING, WE'LL BE RIGHT HERE!"

Lauren just groaned against her throat.

"Come on, you teenage boy, you'll touch the butt later!"

Lauren thought Camila looked a tad bit too smug. Moving fast, she reversed their position so that she was straddling Camila this time. She caught her lips in another hungry kiss, and grabbed her hands in hers and had them slowly climb up her sides. The result was instant, Camila stopped responding to the kiss, her mouth falling open, and when Lauren leaned back to give her a better view, her eyes just followed her hands. Sensually, she had them go up, and up, until they were on either side of her breasts. Lauren could literally feel Camila's fingers twitching. Just then she heard the minivan park beside the bus, and pulled their hands away.

"Come on, boy, time to go."

After that she just got up, and checked her bag to make sure she had everything.

"Camila?"

The girl was still on the couch, eyes tightly shut, and it worried Lauren for a second.

"Baby?"

"Don't you dare baby me right now, Lauren Jauregui! You can't just do that to a girl without some warning!"

When she opened her eyes to face Lauren, her pupils were fully dilated, and she was giving her the hottest bedroom eyes Lauren had ever witness. She felt her lower parts pulse at the sight.

***

"Okay change of plan, sit with Dinah, I'll sit in the front."

"What, why?"

Camila's heart missed a beat. She was so sure that she could see desire in Lauren's eyes! Was she mad at her?

"'Cause we can't risk jumping each other in the bus, and I really wouldn't trust myself right now."

"...Okay, fair point... But you'll sit with me during the interview, right?"

"Of course, baby. If you need me to, I'll also sit with you in the van, and try to keep my hands to myself."

"No, I think I need to cool down a bit too, but...Yeah, I want you by my side for the interview."

"I'll by your side for the rest of your life if you'll have me, love. Come on, I can only use my Cuban time excuse so many times!"

God! One day, Camila was sure she would just melt into a puddle because of Lauren. Still stunned by her words, she just grabbed her offered hand, and followed her outside. The drive was rather quiet, the girls being exhausted of having to wake up so early two days in a row. Lauren and Camila had behaved for the most part, at least until Lauren had started applying her burgundy lipstick. Camila could see her reflection in the little mirror Lauren was using. She was listening to Dinah, but had soon been distracted by the mesmerizing sight of Lauren's darkening lips.

"CA-MI-LA? Woo-hoo? Still with me?"

"What-? Yeah! Sorry, I was just...lost in thoughts for a bit! Sorry..."

She could see the reflection of Lauren's smirk through the mirror, she even went as far as sending her a wink.

"Suuure...lost in "thoughts"..."

Thankfully, things went smoothly after that, and soon enough they were live. After the mandatory questions about their concerts, life on the road, and their progression from X factor to their first album, the host turned toward Camila.

"So Camila, we heard about your new little hobby..."

A rush of adrenalin started coursing through her veins. She turned pale all of a sudden, dread quickly hardening like cement in her stomach.

"I don't know if a perplexus can be considered a hobby."

Lauren's words finally cut through the ringing in her ears. Of course, he meant the perplexus! Knowing that her face must have betrayed her panic, she decided to fake a laugh to lighten the situation.

"Oh my god! You had me worried for a second, I read some colorful rumors about me this morning, the kind I'd rather not have my dad hear about while going to work! By the way, hi, dad!"

It seemed to appease everyone, and Lauren even placed a calming hand on her thigh to reassure her. Instinctively, she started playing with her spinner ring, taking the time to calm down while all the girls went around doing some shout-outs.

"Alright, so is it true that you got a perplexus?"

"Yes!"

"Are you good at it?"

"I mean, I haven't managed to finish mine, yet, but I really do enjoy it!"

"I thought we could do something funny, we usually to the Rapid Fire Fan Questions, but we thought that this time we could do that, but while all of you try to solve a mini perplexus! You guys will have one minute to answer the questions and try to goas far as possible in the perplexus, the one who's furthest wins, alright?"

"Like a Perplexus Solving Rapid Fire Fan Questions? Don't you think it's a bit long?"

That made Lauren burst in giggles, while the other girls looked at her, clearly wondering where those thoughts could come from.

"hm... I guess, yeah! But let's try this."

They were each handed a mini perplexus and given time to put the ball at the starting point before it started. Camila felt herself become competitive from the start, she really wanted that mini perplexus. They had chosen fan questions addressed to all of them, and the girls had to answer them as fast as possible. Camila was ready!

"Favorite food?"

"Banana!"

"Favorite color?"

"Yellow!"

"Favorite song at the moment?"

"You are my sunshine!"

She blushed a bit at her admission. Once Lauren had fallen back asleep, it had come back to her mind, and she had listened to it all morning. It wasn't as good as Lauren's cover, but it still gave her butterflies. A smile bloomed on her fact when she felt Lauren's hand subtlety touch her thigh.

"Favorite movie of all time?"

"The Lion King!"

"Ok, last one, guys! Favorite nickname?"

"Baby!"

The timer went off then, and Camila finally pulled her eyes away from the puzzle. She suddenly became aware of the raised eyebrows and smirks her fellow bandmates were giving her. They all had noticed the little nickname Lauren had for Camila, they also knew that she was the only one calling her that. She sheepishly turned to Lauren, but the girl just looked smug. That made her shake her head fondly.

"Alright, guys! Thanks for all those answer, now what number were you at?"

As the girls were answering, Camila's excitement was growing. Ally was at 15, Mani at 17, DJ grumpily admitted being at 3 because she had gotten a bit too excited when mentioning her favorite song.

"Camila?

"25!"

"Oooh, seems like we might have a winner! Lauren?"

"28."

Camila's head turned so fast, it popped.

"What?"

"Yup!"

"No! Show me."

Lauren put the little ball in her hand, and indeed, it was at 28. Camila felt her shoulders sag... She wanted the mini perplexus so bad!

"Alright! Plot twist everyone!! Lauren's the winner! Did you hide some secret puzzle solving talents?"

"I had one as a kid, I was obsessed with it, and turns out I'm not that rusty! I bought Camila's first one, and now apparently I'm also giving her her second one! Here's for you Camz!"

Camila, who one second ago was sulking on her chair, perked up as she was handed her new toy. Without thinking about it, she pulled Lauren in a big hug, and put a delicate kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks, Lauren!"

"You're welcome."

"Well, let's finish on that happy note. Thank you so much for coming on the show today, and thank you to all our listeners, it was Fifth Harmony!!"

They quickly made their way out after that, greeting some fans waiting outside. After some pictures and hugs, it was time to get back in the minivan, and make their way back to the bus to have some time off before getting ready for the show tonight. Surprisingly, Camila fell asleep against Lauren's shoulder in no time. Lauren took it as a good sign, her body was getting used again to get a good amount of sleep, and would use all the time it could get to rest. She let her eyes wander on Camila's soft face, watching her sleep never got old... She was so head-over-heels for that girl, it was ridiculous! Just thinking back on her answers was making her grin.

"So...Baby, huh? Got something to tell us, Lauser?"

...Of course, Dinah had to interrupt! God, if she didn't love the girl so much, she would hate her at that point! Taking a big breath, she turned toward the Polynesian girl, hoping for the best.

---

There you go! I hope you liked it!

Thanks for all the answers last time, you guys have awesome pets (even though I don't trust that feet-pecking trouser-wearing chicken pet :P) !!

Since our little Camila had a nightmare let's talk about dream, people!

What's the best dream or worst nightmare you've ever had?

Ok, my best ones would be the lucid dreams I've had a couple times. I always go for flying in those cases, you know, go big or go home!

And a bad one, well the last one Camila described, with the bus going away is actually one I used to have as a kid a lot. Always the same thing, my mom would come and get me after school, we would stop at the bakery to get some bread (so French of us :P), and I would move around and kick the parking break off, and the car would just start rolling away, and I'd be stuck in it!

Fun fact: my brother is the one who used to have the "hanging by a branch over a canyon" dream!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 15.4K 101
Camila Cabello was your typical, everyday Werewolf. She went to school, she did her homework, hung out with her friends, and once the sun came down a...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
1.3M 34.1K 44
The girls were 25yrs old when they ended Fifth Harmony. Each were ready to move on and start the next chapter of their lives. Lauren however, was not...
160K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...