She Will Be Loved

By uswnt_love_th17

Alex decides last minute that she wants to go and attend UNC instead of UCAL like her mother and sisters. Whe... More

I Loved Loving You
Why Him? Why Now?
The new beginning
So Into You
Dance The Night Away
Finally
Allie Needs Her
A Thousand Times Yes
My Desire
I thought I Lost You
Love Me
Unexpected
Dance With Me
Scars Can't Be Hidden
Happy Holidays Baby
Paralyzed
Never Again
I'll Be
Feels Like Home
Happy New Year
Death of me
Lover's Arms
Will You?
Three Years Later
Someone Like You
Forget Me
Just Like This
I Won't Let Go
If I Die
Never
Read!!!....news
Heaven on Earth
She will be loved
News!!! Read!!!
End
What's New

Mom Don't Cry

2.7K 19 2
By uswnt_love_th17

Tobin's POV

Mom are you okay? I ask coming into my parent's bedroom. Yes sweetie I am okay, why do you ask? I give her a look saying I don't believe she is. Well mom I can hear you crying from the kitchen."I say with a frown". Oh I truly am.. I just am going to miss my little Toby so much. I roll my at the use of the nickname, but let it go. Mom I am going to miss you too, dad also, but this is my dream. I know it is, and your father and I couldn't be more proud of you. Promise me to never change and just be my little burst of happiness, caring, passionate, soccer loving Toby I know you are. This time the name gets to me..... Mom stop with the nickname I beg of you. She rolls her eyes at me, hugs me and sends me out the door to leave.

Alex's POV

I just got off the plane, my thoughts every where, my dad just told me he and my mother are getting a divorce.
Can this day get any worse? Now waiting on my luggage that I was told has been misplaced. I guess all I can do is sit here.

Tobin's POV

I just got off the plane, got my things and heading for the pick up area for the cab to pick me up.

OMG... HARRRRRY I hear my best friend Allie Long's voice and next thing I know I am in a bone crushing hug.
Okay okay I'd like to breath here Al. We both laugh and she releases me from her death grip. Hey Al next time how about a Harry handshake and a bro hug like normal people? She rolls her eyes at me and says, why do you have to be such a loser Tobs? I hit her playfully on the arm as we get in the cab to leave.

<************>
About an hour later after Listening to Allie complain about us not rooming together I am finally in my room. I see that my roommate, who I found out was a girl from California named Alex Morgan, is not here yet. I sit around for a little while then decide to get a quick shower.

Alex's POV

Finally I make it to the dorm room complex, get my schedule room things. I am now standing in the kitchen in my dorm, I quickly realize my roommate must be here. I walk in the closest room I can find looking for the bathroom. When I walk in I bump into what felt like a brick wall.
I am sorry I did not know what room you wanted, but I needed to freshen up. She says looking at me with a big friendly grin. I just now look up and come face to face with... with.... the warmest smile I have ever seen, these charming golden caramel eyes, and a jawline that could kill. Then I was snapped out of my trance, by the same raspy voice I had just heard. Umm.. are you okay? You have been out of it for a minute and never answered. She laughed slightly (oh god her laugh). I snap back to reality for the second time, oh... uh... um... no I was just looking for the restroom. She looks at me with the smile she had just given me minutes ago again then she speaks. Okay, um well I am Tobin, Tobin Heath... your roommate, I am from New Jersey. You are Alex right? Um yes, Alex Morgan and I am from California. Well nice to meet ya. She says before exiting the room.
Seconds later I am in the bathroom with the door closed looking at my reflection in the mirror,..... what am I doing? Am I attracted to Tobin? I can't be, I have Serv.  This is one crazy day, I say pulling out my phone. I have 15 text messages from Servando(my boyfriend), one from my dad, and one from my best friend back at home (Sydney). I honestly don't feel like replying and just want to rest. I go into the room I was in moments ago with Tobin, I lay down, head hit the pillows and within seconds I was sound asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 360 16
Lynn was always a girl who didn't believe in fate or that your story was written in stone. She was a savage, she never listen to what people had to s...
77.9K 1.5K 20
Tobin is in love with Alex. But Alex is in love with some pretty boy. Will Tobin ever win Alex's heart? Or will Alex hurt Tobin's? This story has b...
89.1K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
7.1K 353 32
A fanfic about Johnnie G. & Alex D. Both from My Digital Escape. If you didn't already know. A little bit about this story: Johnnie had just got out...