love at first sight.

By -notevenhappy

(fillie) A girl moves to a new country and finds a boy getting thrown out of a cafe. Hmmm what would happen n... More

Millie's Backround
Finn's Background
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
A/N (Thanks)
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11; Meeting
Chapter 12; Metting "The Gang''
Chapter 13; Girlfriend?
Chapter 14; Finding Out
Chapter 15; Preparing For Girl Hangout
Chapter 16; Girl Hangout
Chapter 17; Secret
Chapter 18; Waiting For Finn
A/N
Chapter 19; Ticket
Chapter 20; Explanation
Chapter 21; Sleepover
Chapter 22; Awkward
Chapter 22; The Truth
Chapter 23; The Note
Chapter 24; Sadies House
Chapter 25; Plans
Chapter 26; Thoughts
Chapter 27; On My Mind
A/N
....
Chapter 29; He misses you
Chapter 30; Hiding
Chapter 31; Perfect Date
Chapter 32; Nightmare
Chapter 33; Oh Finn
Chapter 34
Chapter 35; Cars
Chapter 36; Her
Chapter 37; Bad News
Chapter 38; Hospital
❤️New Book❤️
Chapter 39; Leaving
Chapter 40; Ending
_BONUS_
THANK YOU
started a new book!?

Chapter 28; Sorry

1.2K 37 0
By -notevenhappy

Finn's P.O.V

I feel likes a total jerk. And I probably am. It's been a week since I've hanged out with Millie. And I want to hang out soooo bad. But I can't. I've been planing the most amazing date ever! I'm really falling hard on Millie. She even knows I like her, now she probably thinks I hate her. Sadie has been hanging out with her a lot recently. That's our plan. She will hang with Sadie while I plan the date and everyday Sadie will keep me updated on how she feels about me and what she likes. So far, I'm thinking on going to the beach. We will have a picnic there and hang out. Right after that we will go shopping. Then that's the night I really tell her how I feel. The only concern I have is that, what if she says no to go on a date with me? What if she says no to being my girlfriend? What if she doesn't show up to the beach?

God Finn, why are you worked up on this girl so much? I haven't even been with her for a week and you want her to be your girlfriend? I don't know but I'll have to hang out with her tonight.

💖
Hey! Ok um so this chapter was trash.....sorry! But it tells you more what's happening so.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 198 13
Jess and Lukas team up and get the guts to ask their crushes out on a double date. While on the date, Petra and Jess decide to put a thing called a '...
14.1K 197 8
Before continuing, please make sure to check out my stories on Fanfiction.net. Just search up FanfictionLover0786. Anyway. Jesse x Lukas one-shot. I...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...