Chapter 24; Sadies House

Millie's P.O.V

I was heading to Sadie's place to hang out. I know Finn said to come over, but I want to hang with Sadie for awhile.

I got to Sadie's place and knocked loud enough for her to hear me. The door swung  open fairly quickly and it was Caleb. "Um hey.." Caleb looked at me kind of confused
"Hey I'm here to see Sadie, I was wondering if she wanted to hang, but I see that you guys might be busy.."I spoke up, Caleb smiled and nodded signaling for me to come inside. And to my surprise Finn, Gaten and Sadie where on the couch. "Oh um, hey?" I said waking over and putting my stuff on the table.
"Oh, um Millie hi!" Finn said kind of surprised that I was still here. He stood up and hugged me. "Hey, um so what were you guys doing?" I asked sitting down on the other couch facing everyone. They were oddly quiet, but I didn't pay attention. "Um we were just.. um hanging out." Gaten spoke up he looked kind of nervous. "Ok? Um so should I head out or.." I said. Finn basically jumped of the couch telling me to stay. Everything one was staring at him including me and he started blushing and sat down. "Ok then, what do we do! Oh wait.. why isn't Noah here?" I asked. "Oh um he left to go visit his grandma at the hospital." Sadie said looking at her phone, she was oddly quiet and she wasn't really talking to anyone. Something wrong or they're hiding something, and I'll find out.

I swear this is the lamest chapter I have ever wrote! So sorry and I have no idea where I'm going with this book, so please help me or let me suffer! Lol anyways...-Andrea🌺