Chapter 1.

Millie's P.O.V

I packed my bags and left to the airport. I am so excited to finally move away from my "good" parents. I obviously said goodbye and everything to my parents and my siblings but I know they didn't mean it when they said 'We will miss you'. That's just how my family is, they just don't care.

Before I left to the airport I had a small gathering with my family and friends so I can say goodbye. My parents and a few of my friends gave me money so I can rent an apartment and start moving in. My parents gave me 1000$ surprisingly and my friends gave me 20$ so I can get something to eat on my way. Once I was at the airport I went straight to go get something to eat for the meanwhile. I decided to get Starbucks. I got a coffee and a bagel. Once I was done eating that I went to wait for my plane to arrive.

(5 Hours Later)

I was in the plane watching Dance Moms on my phone when the pilot  told us it will take us 6 more hours to get there. It was about 2 in the morning, but I wasn't tired at all. I kept thinking to myself:
What am I gonna do when I get there? Will I miss my family? Will I make friends? Will my family ever visit me? Will I even afford a house? Will I- someone interrupted my thoughts. "Hi ma'm everyone is supposed to be sleeping right now." This lady whispered to me, trying not to wake anyone up. "Oh omg I'm so sorry I'll go to sleep right now", I answered whispering back to her. Why is that even a rule? That's the most stupidest rule I have ever heard but I didn't want to argue so I tried to sleep. I need to rest anyways, I have a big day ahead of me.

Hey Guys!! I said in my last chapter that I will post the next chapter tomorrow, but I was really bored so I did it today. This chapter is really boring but it's necessary, so like yeah. I will post more tonight if I feel like it. 💕💕Baii people's!!!!!-Andrea