The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex

29.3K 1.1K 549
By pink_cash

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Matteo

The sound of ringing wakes me from my sleep. I lift up from my woman's naked chest to see it's going on three o'clock in the morning. Who the fuck is calling this damn early?

"Babe get your phone" she whines sleepily.

I glance over and it's her fucking phone ringing, who the fuck is calling my woman? "It's your fucking phone Danica" I growl out pissed.

"What?" she sits up and reaches over to get her phone. "Hello?" she answers tapping me to get off but I stay still. Where the fuck does she think she's going this time of night? "Yes sir I can" she hangs up the phone exhaling deeply. "Teo get up I have to go."

"Go fucking where? Why is he calling you this late?" I question pissed.

"He needs a French translator now will you move?"

"Fuck no, he can call someone else in the middle of the night."

She glares, "I swear Teo if you don't move the next time you touch me will be our freaking wedding day. Move!"

I chuckle, "as if you can keep my pussy away from me."

She sighs, "please Teo."

I roll off her body and she gets out the bed. Who does this piece of shit think he is? He's fucking lucky he gets my woman during the day now he wants her at fucking night? He's just asking for me to slit his throat. The bitch is walking a very thin line with me. My tesoro is the only reason he's still alive and not six feet under right now. For some fucking reason she likes working for the sneaky son of a bitch. Despite what my tesoro thinks I can't and won't ruin her happiness but I damn sure don't like money hungry pussy bitches and that's exactly what James is. A little bitch that does whatever it takes to get a bigger pay day. You can never trust a dude of his caliber.

My tesoro comes out the bathroom naked as the day she was born and I can't help but to eye her. Her pierced nipples staring at me as if begging to be licked and sucked. Never had I thought my shy sweet woman would have her nipples pierced but damn they're sexy as fuck. Her perfectly shaved pussy glistening with little drops of water making my dick twitch painfully. Those tone thighs and legs screaming to be wrapped around my waist as I pound into her repeatedly. It should be a crime for a woman to be so damn sexy. Half the time I want to lock her little pretty ass in our bedroom, just thinking about the numerous dudes that eye her pisses me off. She walks out the closet in a gray knit dress that conforms perfectly to her curves and black thigh highs. Her curls down and framing her face, she walks over to me placing a kiss on my lips.

"Go back to sleep, I'll see you later" she says.

I pull her down closer kissing her roughly making sure my hand grazes her mark. She moans holding me closer. I pull away smirking and she huffs before walking out the room. That'll teach her.

** ** **

I walk into my office with Gio and Carm following behind me. "I'm just saying that it's unacceptable. It's sending the wrong message!" Gio states as I take a seat.

"Spoken like someone who doesn't have a woman!" Carm adds with a chuckle.

"You don't know shit Car I could have a woman."

"You can't commit to a place to live let alone a woman" Carm laughs.

"Shut the fuck up, all I'm saying is that letting her go was like telling him it's cool to have my woman when he wants."

"Good thing she isn't your woman than Gio" I state dryly.

Theses two fuckers have been going back and forth about my woman for about an hour now. As if I asked them for their damn opinion. Their focus needs to be on my damn business. There's no time for fucking around. Time is of the essence.

"Shouldn't y'all be doing something fucking productive? Or am I forced to do everything my damn self?" I question eyeing the both of them.

They get up walking out my office mumbling something about needing to be laid. As if I'm not getting pussy on the regular. Danica's little ass can't even handle how much sex we're having. Her stamina is shit but I have other shit to focus on. I got this fucker wanting to ship some products to fucking Cuba but wants more fucking space. Shit is beyond irritating the shit you pay for is what you fucking get no more no less. Later I have a meeting that can make me three million dollars richer. It's not like I really need the money but more money never hurt no fucking body. There's a knock on my door and I tell them to come in and in walks one of the many interns on my payroll. She slowly walks in irritating the fuck out of me, if she's trying to be sexy or something she's wasting her time and mine.

I don't have all fucking day to wait for her. Besides she's ugly with no damn curves. It amazes me that I use to fuck bitches like her on the regular before Danica. How the fuck did I get off to these bitches? Just pure flesh and bones no meat at fucking all on their body and I thought the shit was attractive at some point.

"Your files for the Wesley company Sir" she whispers out eyeing my body as if I'm the finest steak in the world.

I nod dismissing her looking over the file, all the intel I need to pull this deal off. Normally Carm takes care of my new clients but he wanted me. It was me or no deal which I couldn't fucking have. The feeling of chapped lips on mine snaps me out my thoughts. I pull away quickly just as I hear my tesoro.

"Wow" she says glaring in anger.

"One second tesoro" I say before back handing the intern. One, she shouldn't have touched me and second, why the fuck had she still been in my office. Everyone knows how I am about my business and my space. Before she can move I hit her again. Who did this bitch think she was? "Get the fuck out, you're fired!" I yell.

She stumbles to her feet scrambling but before she can walk out my tesoro grips her hair painfully. "Let this be a lesson to you bitch" she whispers in calm anger before letting her go.

She walks out my office crying her eyes out. I'll sue the shit out of this place, her thoughts seep into my head. I resist the urge to laugh, everyone on my payroll signs a nondisclosure agreement that covers every fucking thing. In my business privacy is a top priority. Danica closes my door before walking closer to me. I pull her on my lap.

"Every time I try to surprise you I'm the one that gets the surprise" she grumbles wrapping her arms around my neck.

I chuckle, "what are you doing here tesoro?"

"What you aren't happy to see me?" she asks eyeing me and I just stare back at her waiting for her to answer my question. "Mr. Coletti gave me the day off since he called me in so early. After my classes I thought I'd come down and surprise you, but I find a hoe kissing you."

I couldn't lie her jealousy is beyond attractive to me. I like watching how she's quick to get hood on a bitch over me. Though she shouldn't worry, she's enough to keep me satisfied for eternity, low stamina and all. She takes the sleeve of her wool trench coat and rubs my lips thoroughly and I can't help but to chuckle at her cute ass. Once she's satisfied my lips are clean enough she kisses me deeply. I turn her body so she's straddling me as I explore her mouth. She moans moving her hips on my dick. I can't resist sliding a finger in her panties. Hm, a lace thong, daddy likes. She bites down on my tongue moaning, slipping in another finger into her warm cavern I move them quickly in and out. She pulls away moving to my neck while sliding off her jacket, she sucks on my neck moaning and groaning as she rotates her hips on my fingers. Before I know it she's pulling my joggers down and pulling my dick out. I waste no time pulling her panties off tossing them somewhere on the floor before pushing her dress up on her waist. She lifts up before landing her sweet soaking pussy on my dick. I groan enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my dick. I grip her hips pumping into her and she meets me for each thrust.

"Ah Teo" she moans into my neck breathing heavily. I pull on her curls tilting her head back slightly before going to my mark. "Fuck Matteo" she moans loudly as I suck on my mark.

"Who's pussy is this tesoro?"

"Yours!"

I slow down, "who's?"

"Fuck Teo, yours!"

I pick up my pace, "louder."

"Matteo!" she moans loudly.

I move in and out harder and faster, moving my hips in a circular motion while using the pad of my thumb to rub on her clit. "Louder tesoro."

"Fuck, yours daddy!" she yells panting heavily.

I watch as her eyebrows knit together and she scrunches up her little button nose while biting down on her lip. Her legs begin to shake before I kiss her to stop her yelling as she comes. She kisses me back riding out her orgasm. I groan feeling my balls tighten and I spill my seed into her pussy. She pulls away resting her head on my shoulder. She quivers and I run my hand through her curls. If this is how she's going to surprise me then she can come whenever the hell she pleases. She places a gentle kiss to my neck as she plays with my hair. My door opens revealing a grinning Gio and Carm.

"Hate to put an end to office sex but you have a meeting" Carm says chuckling.

"Hey sis!" Gio adds like a child.

Danica groans, "hey Gio" she says not lifting up.

"I'm coming" I state.

"I'm sure you did" Carm says laughing.

"Daddy" Gio moans in a high pitch before laughing with Carm.

"Get the fuck out idiots!" I yell.

They walk out laughing, "They're too old to be so immature."

I shrug and she sits up lifting up making my dick leave it's home. She pulls out panties from her purse before going into my bathroom. Did she plan this? She comes out the bathroom and eyes me. "Why'd you have panties in your purse?" I question standing up and tucking my dick back into my pants.

"I get wet a lot, it's a precaution" she says with a shrug.

"Who the fuck is getting you wet?"

She rolls her eyes, "don't be stupid Teo, it's beneath you."

I slap her ass, "what I say about rolling your eyes."

She rubs her ass, "stop doing that."

"Come on."

I wrap my arm around her shoulder leading her out my office. We walk into the conference room where Mr. Wesley is sitting with some broad. Danica's grip on my waist tightens and I glance down at her before leading her out into the hall. "What's wrong?"

"That bitch wants to fuck you" she spits glancing up at me. She sighs, "I think I'm finally feeling this bond Teo. I don't have violent thoughts but it's like every bitch that looks a you I want to kill."

I chuckle, "now you know how I've felt since meeting you."

"I don't like it."

I shrug before leading her back into the room. We take seats across from the pair. I wonder how big his dick is, her thoughts seep in. I have to resist the urge to shudder in disgust. As if I'd ever fuck her ugly ass.

"Mr. Mancini" Wesley greets. "This is my daughter Nicole."

"Why is she here?" I question eyeing him sternly.

He glances over to Danica before looking back at me. "For strategic purposes." You have a certain taste and I need a lower price, his thoughts come in. I resist the urge to laugh, this motherfucker pimped out his own daughter. Who does shit like that?

"The price is still three million" I state dryly.

"I was hoping we could discuss that. Due to some accounting issues I can only do two million" he states.

I smirk, "I don't think you heard me Wesley, three million or no shipment."

He exhales deeply, "okay we'll find the money."

"Great call back when you have that situated" I say standing up ready to handle other shit.

"Is there anything I can do to help my father's situation?" the woman asks eyeing me seductively while biting on her index finger nail.

"You can find him a million dollars" my tesoro says with a tight fake smile.

I chuckle, "what she said." I add before leading Danica out the room.

I'm proud that I'm rubbing off on my woman, she's too damn shy and nice sometimes and she needs a backbone. People don't need to think they can run over her if need be. Shit but I do know that she can hold her own if shit goes down. Gio told me stories that he's heard from her friends. Don't let her small frame and friendliness fool you, baby can throw down if pushed. My office phone rings snapping me out my thoughts.

"What?" I answer as Danica sits on my lap typing on my computer.

"We have a problem a fucker is getting supplied from the shipment. It wasn't noticeable at first but he just got more." Sal my head of security and warehouse lead says.

I can't help the hiss that escapes my teeth as my grip on the phone tightens. Why must people think stealing my shit is cool? As if the shit would go unnoticed. "What the fuck is going on!" I yell. "Get the fucker and wait for Carm." I slam the phone down.

Carm and Gio walk into the office. "What do you need?" Carm asks.

"Make an example out of this fucker at my warehouse. I don't give a fuck how you do it but make a damn example" I hiss angrily before looking at Gio. "Triple check my shit!"

They nod before walking out my office. I close my eyes inhaling my woman's scent. "You okay?" she asks softly.

I nod holding her close to me. Don't need to say something that'll fuck us up. I really am trying with my temper but when fuckers test me that shit flies out the window. The fucker is lucky Carm is taking care of this shit, he tends to go a bit easier than me. Shit if my woman wasn't with me my ass would be doing the shit myself. Believe that.

Okay, so I couldn't wait and wanted to update for you guys. Thanks to all of you who support this story and me through all my breaks lol, it truly does mean a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed the long chapter and there's more to come : ).

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
3.1M 83.7K 39
Kevin Jones is the person you want to stay away from by all means. He will use you, then throw you out like a dog. He will make you feel, then break...
17.5K 713 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...
1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...