In Love With The Hustle Two

By 19dummie

SEQUEL Arianna and Dominic Klein have been through rocky times that have nearly caused them their liv... More

Chapter 2 - Work To Do
Chapter 3 - Charity Banquete From Hell
Chapter 4 - Malaya Wellington
Chapter 5 - Business Trip
Chapter 6 - Advances
Chapter 7 - Consequences
Chapter 8 - Almost Perfect
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - The Fight
Chapter 11 - Broken
Chapter 12 - Night Out
Chapter 13 - What Happened
Chapter 14 - Overdue

In Love With The Hustle 2

45.7K 890 95
By 19dummie

I sat in the back row of my 9 o'clock class with heavy eyes. Quickly, I jerked up when realizing I had dozed off to sleep. I was going to school to become a physical therapist and my major was Biology. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed me but everyone was listening to the lecture. I picked up my pencil and began taking notes as my teacher told us what would be on the next test. I was tired after staying up late with Dominic.

After class was over, I walked to my car and got inside. I had another class at 11 but decided to skip it today. Other than spending most of the night up with Dominic, Kimmer woke up periodically throughout the night. I was exhausted and needed to get the rest I deserved. On the way home, I stopped by the cleaners and picked up Dominic's clothes and headed home.

I walked into my beautiful, spacious home and threw my car keys on the sofa. After rambling through the mail, I tossed my shoes off and walked to the master bedroom. I crawled into the huge bed and relaxed. There was no Dominic, Morgan, Colby, or Kimmer, just silence. I drifted off to a much needed rest.

I rolled over onto my back when hearing my cell phone ring.

"Hello." I spoke in a groggy voice.

"The kids are at my parents house so don't bother picking them up from daycare." Dominic spoke.

"Mmm okay."

I disconnected the call and pulled the plush white sheets back over my body.

Before I could fall back to sleep, my cell was ringing once again.

"Hello!" I snapped in a grouchy tone.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mom?"

"I'm sorry mom. What is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"I need you to come over and hook this computer up."

"It's a laptop mom, you don't have to hook it up."

"Well it's something wrong with it and you need to fix it."

"I'll be over in a few."

"Hurry."

I disconnected the call and sighed heavily.

"I just want to sleep, that's it. Can I get a few minutes of rest.

"I mumbled to myself while stripping the covers away from my body.

I pulled my keys out of my purse and unlocked my mother's front door.

"It's about time." She called as I opened the door.

"Where's the laptop?" I asked plopping down on the love seat.

"Over there in the corner." She spoke, insinuating that I should get it myself.

I huffed and stood from the couch.

I opened the laptop and clicked around a few.

"There's nothing wrong with this computer, you just have to connect it to wifi."

"What's a wifi?"

I ignored her comment and clicked around a few.

"All done." I spoke making my way towards the door.

"Are you leaving already Arianna? Can't you stay a while?"

I released the door handle and turned to face her.

"I can stay for a little Mom." I spoke walking towards the couch.

"I never see you or my grandkids anymore. Since you married what's his name, you hardly have time for me."

"I have a family to raise mom, I'm in school, and I always have something to do. Dominic isn't the reason I don't come by. You want to see the kids? Fine pick them up tomorrow afternoon, it will be Friday and they can spend the weekend with you."

"That's the least you can do Arianna."

I ignored her comment and checked my phone.

Dominic: What are you cooking tonight?

I sighed heavily. There was always something I had to do.

"Arianna, you're gaining weight. What have you been eating?" My mom asked.

"I had a baby."

"That was three months ago."

"Well mom I'm sorry if I'm too fat. Anything else you want to pick at me about."

"I didn't say you were fat. Don't go putting words in my mouth."

I cut my eyes and proceeded to text Dominic back.

Whatever you want.

"Arianna, are you listening to me?" My mom called.

I felt my head nodding downward but lifted after hearing her call.

"I'm listening." I mumbled.

"Stop that lying girl."

"I would love to sit here and listen to you talk but I have to get home mom. Love you bye!" I rushed out of the door before she could find an excuse to make me stay.

I had to swing by Dominic's parent's house to pick up the kids.

"Mommy!" Morgan and Colby rushed towards me as I entered the large home.

"Grandpa said he would take me fishing next weekend." Colby smiled.

"And Nana said she would take me shopping." Morgan added.

"Oh really? Where's Kimmer?" Asked.

"Right here." Deborah spoke walking around the corner with Kimmer tightly in the fold of her arm.

I gave her a warm smile.

"How were they today?" I asked reaching for Kimmer.

"Active." Deborah smiled.

I chuckled a bit and shook my head.

Dominic's dad, William Klein, did not come out of his bedroom. He and I never saw eye to eye and I certainly wasn't going to be the person to kiss his ass.

"See you later kids." She spoke hugging Morgan and Colby while I strapped Kimmer in her seat.

She kissed Kimmer on the cheek and I walked to the exit of the house.

"Arianna." William called, stopping me in my tracks.

"William." I spoke dryly turning towards him.

"You shouldn't make it a habit of entering someone's home and not speaking."

I gave him a bitter laugh.

"Goodbye William." I spoke walking out of the door.

I could hear Deborah in the behind me fussing as I walked the kids to my car.

I decided to stop by the store and pick up a few groceries for dinner.

"Mommy what are we eating tonight?" Morgan asked as we entered the store.

"Lasagna." I replied while pushing Kimmer in the shopping cart.

"Yuck." Colby shook his head.

I laughed while watching him grip his action figure tightly.

"Can we have a toy mommy?" Colby asked.

"You already have toys." I spoke searching through the aisles.

"Please!" Morgan begged.

"Okay, one toy." I agreed.

After I found the groceries, I walked Morgan and Colby over to the toy aisle. Morgan quickly found a toy doll and Colby surprisingly picked one similar to hers.

"Why do you have a doll Colby?" I asked.

"It's for Kimmer." He smiled.

I rubbed the top of his head and made my way towards the cash register. Kimmer was only a few months old but it was a sweet gesture.

"Misty? Misty!" Someone called.

My eyebrows furrowed as I snapped my neck in the direction of the voice.

"You don't remember me?" He asked approaching me.

"That's not my name." I snapped walking off.

"So you gone do a nigga like that?" All the money we used to throw at you when you worked at Silver's!" I ignored his comments and kept walking.

I was used to being approached about my past but to ask me around my children was disrespect I refused to acknowledge. I was trying to move past the whole exotic dancer reputation, but someone would always find a way to remind me.

I was pulling the lasagna out of the oven when I heard Dominic entering our home. I walked into the living room and saw him playing with Morgan and Colby.

"Daddy stop!" Morgan laughed as he tickled her wildly.

Colby was trying to get Dominic off but he only grabbed him and tossed him in the air, causing Colby to laugh with glee.

"Again Daddy!" Colby smiled as Dominic caught him in his arms.

"A man called Mommy, Misty today." Morgan informed.

I watched Dominic closely to see his response.

"Really? Well maybe he mistaked her for someone else." He spoke taking a seat next to Morgan.

"Go wash you hands for dinner." I interrupted, causing everyone to look in my direction.

They both ran to the back of the house.

"Where's Kimmer?" Dominic asked.

"Sleeping." I spoke walking over to him and taking a seat on his lap.

"Why won't it go away?" I asked resting my face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't worry about that Ari." He spoke rubbing my back.

I sighed heavily.

"How can I not? I'm just tired of the same shit. That's not me anymore. I don't want my kids knowing that."

"That's why you're in school now. Pretty soon people won't even be thinking about it." He spoke kissing my forehead.

I sighed before hearing the kids.

"All clean mommy!" Colby spoke spreading his wet fingers.

I stood from Dominic and walked to the kitchen to fix everyone's plate. When we finally sat at the table, I heard Kimmer crying.

Dominic rose from his chair.

"I'll get her." I spoke standing from my chair and walking to the back.

When I made it to the bedroom, I noticed Kimmer squirming. I felt her diaper before picking her up and grabbed her bag. When I placed her on my bed, she stared at me.

"What?" I laughed.

She smiled through watery eyes.

I changed her pamper and prepared a bottle, I knew she would be hungry.

I had been feeding Kimmer for ten minutes before Dominic entered the room.

"Give her to me." He spoke reaching for her.

I passed him the baby and stood from the bed. I sat down and ate dinner while listening to Morgan tell me stories about school. When I finished, I washed the dishes, but Morgan and Colby in the tub, and, sent them to bed.

I noticed Dominic sprawled across the bed with Kimmer on his chest when I made it back to my bedroom. I watched the two of them rest before picking her up and placing her in the crib.

"What are you doing?" Dominic asked while opening his eyes slowly.

"About to get in the shower." I spoke balancing myself against the wall and pulling my pants off.

"Me too." He smirked.

"No your not. I'll be okay."

I was exhausted, mentally and physically. I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around me before opening the bathroom door. Dominic was not in the bedroom so I quickly dried off and tossed my pajamas on before he enter. The last thing I needed was Dominic to come back in the room, I had class in the morning and didn't need to spend the night up with him.

I walked to the living room and saw him laying across the couch with his eyes glued to the television.

"Come to bed." I spoke.

"I'm watching this movie, come watch it with me."

"I have to go to sleep, Dominic."

"The movie is about to go off Ari, come watch the rest then go to sleep."

I sighed heavily before walking towards him. Plopping down, I stretched across the couch and Dominic crawled on top of me, placing his head on my chest.

"This is the best part." He spoke staring at the television.

I wrapped my arms around him and tried to pay attention to the movie.

When I glanced down at him, his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. I lowered burning eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Vote, Comment, Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 416 57
Sequel to Love vs Money. Love, Lies, Deceit. Whose relationship will fall? Whose will rise?
22.4K 499 17
Ava and louis are back in this intense new sequel! Secrets are hidding in the lurks and avalon can't keep them hidden for long about some of her past...
80.6K 2.4K 27
This is the official sequel to the mistress. We went through hell and back with anna while she was living with the devil all along. Finding out chad...
620 74 11
Their relationship were ones as solid as a rock. From high school sweetheart, to college best couple and now a well-known engaged couple. But will th...