In Love With The Hustle 2

I sat in the back row of my 9 o'clock class with heavy eyes. Quickly, I jerked up when realizing I had dozed off to sleep. I was going to school to become a physical therapist and my major was Biology. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed me but everyone was listening to the lecture. I picked up my pencil and began taking notes as my teacher told us what would be on the next test. I was tired after staying up late with Dominic.

After class was over, I walked to my car and got inside. I had another class at 11 but decided to skip it today. Other than spending most of the night up with Dominic, Kimmer woke up periodically throughout the night. I was exhausted and needed to get the rest I deserved. On the way home, I stopped by the cleaners and picked up Dominic's clothes and headed home.

I walked into my beautiful, spacious home and threw my car keys on the sofa. After rambling through the mail, I tossed my shoes off and walked to the master bedroom. I crawled into the huge bed and relaxed. There was no Dominic, Morgan, Colby, or Kimmer, just silence. I drifted off to a much needed rest.

I rolled over onto my back when hearing my cell phone ring.

"Hello." I spoke in a groggy voice.

"The kids are at my parents house so don't bother picking them up from daycare." Dominic spoke.

"Mmm okay."

I disconnected the call and pulled the plush white sheets back over my body.

Before I could fall back to sleep, my cell was ringing once again.

"Hello!" I snapped in a grouchy tone.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mom?"

"I'm sorry mom. What is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"I need you to come over and hook this computer up."

"It's a laptop mom, you don't have to hook it up."

"Well it's something wrong with it and you need to fix it."

"I'll be over in a few."

"Hurry."

I disconnected the call and sighed heavily.

"I just want to sleep, that's it. Can I get a few minutes of rest.

"I mumbled to myself while stripping the covers away from my body.

I pulled my keys out of my purse and unlocked my mother's front door.

"It's about time." She called as I opened the door.

"Where's the laptop?" I asked plopping down on the love seat.

"Over there in the corner." She spoke, insinuating that I should get it myself.

I huffed and stood from the couch.

I opened the laptop and clicked around a few.

"There's nothing wrong with this computer, you just have to connect it to wifi."

"What's a wifi?"

I ignored her comment and clicked around a few.

"All done." I spoke making my way towards the door.

"Are you leaving already Arianna? Can't you stay a while?"

I released the door handle and turned to face her.

"I can stay for a little Mom." I spoke walking towards the couch.

"I never see you or my grandkids anymore. Since you married what's his name, you hardly have time for me."