You're Ours, Little Doe (Styl...

By ThickThighsJimin

Louis Tomlinson is a seventeen year old omega deer shapeshifter and has always dreamed of finding a mate of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 21

9K 408 110
By ThickThighsJimin

I'm imagining that the picture would be about the size Louis would be right now with three or four babies. It's just a guess but deer have seven months of pregnancy instead of nine so I'm just guessing but yeah that's what I'm imagining. This chapter is fluffy and you get a large surprise so watch for that! Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I love all of you!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 21

Louis

Since the day when Braden had told Marcel that him and his brothers were being total dinguses about my pregnancy the triplet's have been letting me to things on my own a lot more.

I've been spending a lot of time out in the meadow that Marcel had shown to me a few weeks ago. It was my absolute favorite place in the pack. In this certain spot the sun hits the grass and flowers just right giving the place almost an unworldly shine.

I loved to sit in the colorful flowers and watch as my two favorite piggies splash and play in the pretty blue pond. I would sit and imagine that those were my fawns playing in the water instead of my pet pigs.

If I was more than a month pregnant I would of shifted and joined the animals in the water to cool off a little, but since I would rather kill myself then risk the life of my unborn babies I decide against it.

It felt nice just lounging in the warm sun, a hand on my slowly bulging stomach. I was already starting to show quite a lot so I knew I had more than one little munchkin growing inside of me.

Suddenly I hear a snap of a twig from my right side and quickly turn to the sound, instantly looking for the danger. My mother instincts instantly kicked in as I stand up and place a hand on my stomach trying to protect my fawns from any unexpected danger.

Standing beside a tree at the edge of the meadow was a small white wolf who was staring out into the meadow, almost as if it was hunting for some prey.

My eyes widen as I quickly scramble up and get ready to take off back to the pack lands. It was my mother instinct that was telling me to run rather than fight like I normally would.

I stare as the wolf starts stalking towards me and I'm about to take off in the other direction until I see the wolf start to change.

I turn around in confusion, I didn't think that the wolf was a shifter. The triplets never told me that there were other packs of shifters that lived around here.

Though when the wolf is fully changed and standing in front of me is a very familiar face my eyebrows raise in total confusion. The danger was totally gone as I notice the familiar face that's standing in front of me. "Niall?" I ask incredibly confused.

"Uh, hi Lou," he says, giving me a shy little smile.

I give motion for him to come and sit beside me in the grassy meadow. I needed to sit back down because my back was already starting to hurt from standing with the new weight in my stomach. Being pregnant with multiples was hard.

Once we're both settled down on the ground I turn to give my younger brother a confused look. "What are you doing here, Niall?" I ask him, still not understanding why another shifter would be around here let alone my younger brother.

"I found my mates," he tells me with a large smile spreads across his face.

Mates? Niall found what now? He shouldn't even be courting anyone right now. He was only sixteen and wasn't legal to bond with an alpha until he's eighteen.

"Niall you're only sixteen!" I tell him absolutely perplexed.

He sighs, but gives me a small nod. "The alpha's I met are leaders of a pack that doesn't listen to those laws," he tells me, with a sheepish smile. He knows I wasn't going to be happy about his answer.

"Niall you haven't even graduated high school yet," I tell him with a long sigh, knowing I couldn't do much about the situation since Niall is sporting two dark purple bond marks on his neck. "I just wish you would have waited until you were out of school."

Niall gives me a half smile. "You know I didn't plan on using school in the future," he tells me and I knew he was right. The only thing Niall ever wanted was to be like every other stereotypical omega as a little housewife who cooks, cleans and takes care of the children.

Me on the other hand never thought I would ever be where I was today. It's not that I never wanted a mate, of course I did. I just didn't think I was going to like being tied down as much as I am. I loved my alphas as well as my unborn babies.

I smile as I think about the sweethearts that were growing inside me. I place a hand back over my stomach and can't help but to imagine how amazing they were going to be. "How far along are you?" Niall asks me, knowingly as he watches me rub my stomach.

I turn to Niall and blush. "Only about a month," I tell him.

Niall's eyes my stomach and his eyes widen. "Only a month?" He asks me, making me giggle but nod still.

My stomach really did look big, if I was only having one baby I would barely be showing, but no my stomach was already starting to make a nice rounded shape. "I'm pretty sure I have more than two in here," I say patting my stomach fondly.

Niall gives me a large smile. "Aren't you going to get a ultrasound to see how many there are?" He asks me curiously.

I nod and give him a small smile. "Yes, Marcy's going to do one later on today actually if you maybe wanna stay and come along," I tell him with a small smile.

Niall gives my stomach a longing look. "I wish I could, but I've already been gone for too long, my alphas will be worried," he tells me, with a sad sigh. "I'll make sure to come back tomorrow though and you can tell me all about how many nieces and nephews I'm going to have."

I smile and place a small kiss to my little brothers cheek. I really have missed him since we've been apart. "I can't wait," I tell him, with a large smile.

I give him a small wave as I watch him transform into his wolf form and take off back into the forest. I turn back to look at my pigs who are now sun bathing by the pond, making me smile at the cuties. "Petunia! Sammy! Let's go back to the house!" I call to them and almost automatically the two animals start trotting towards me.

I smile as Petunia comes up to my feet and nudges at my leg to be petted. I lean down and give her a couple nice scratches behind her ears. I let out a little laugh when Sammy pushes her out of the way so that he can get his own pets. Petunia let's out a grumpy noise and starts sulking back to the house.

I roll my eyes at her, she was such a drama queen. I really hope that when my babies get bigger they don't get as stubborn as her. "Let's go Sammy," I tell the pig as I follow Petunia back to our cabin.

I was absolutely exhausted by the time we arrive at the wooden structure. These little munchkins but be thankful for me once they get out because man is being pregnant hard.

I was so grateful for the soft material that the couch was made of as I sit down and stretch my aching feet out. I little out a small whine, wishing one of my mates were here to rub my feet and tell me how much this pain was going to be worth it in the end.

Almost as if he sensed my distress, Marcel comes flooding into the cabin a few seconds later. "Marcy!" I call to the alpha with a happy smile.

The alpha gives me a large smile of his own and comes over to where I'm sitting on the couch. "How's my pregnant mate doing today?" He asks me, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I let out a small groan and motion towards my aching feet, the alpha immediately getting the picture as he starts massaging my aching muscles. "Being pregnant sucks, I can't walk very fair without being tired, I'm hungry every five seconds and the damn pressure on my bladder makes me feel like I've gotta pee all of the time," I complain to Marcel.

Him and his damn horny brothers did this to him and they weren't the ones who had to deal with the pain. "You'll survive, little doe. In the end when you're holding our little sweethearts in your arms you'll realize that all of the pain was worth it," he tells me, most-likely trying to cheer me up.

I groan and push him away from my feet. I place a hand on my bulging stomach and let out a small smile as I look down at where my unborn babies rested. "They better be worth all of this trouble," I say, rubbing the large bulge.

Marcel rolls his eyes at my sassy attitude. "Are you ready to see how many we've actually got in there?" He asks me with a large smile.

I return his smile, I really was excited to find out how many fawns were developing in my bulging stomach. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've got more than two in here," I tell him, pat my stomach fondly.

Marcel smiles as he pushes up the shirt I was wearing, it was one of Harry's, so that he could plant sweet kisses against the bulge. "I really hope so," he says.

Suddenly my stomach let's out a large growl and I blush, Marcel let's out a small laugh. "I'll get you something to eat," he says, instantly rising up to head to the kitchen.

As a second thought he turns back around and gives me a questioning look. "What would you like?"

I was having a large craving for some pickles and ice cream or more like pickles dipped in ice cream. "Can you grab the large container of vanilla ice cream and the jar of pickles?" I ask Marcel, with a large smile.

The alpha only let's out a small nod as he goes to get me my snack. When Marcel's off in the kitchen I'm happily surprised by Edward coming home early.

"Eddie!" I shout happy to have two of my three mates home from work early.

If I wasn't so exhausted from my walk to and from the meadow I would have greeted him at the living room doorway.

"Hi, little doe. How's my omega and babies doing today?" He asks as he comes over to my side to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I smile fondly at my alpha and motion for him to sit down beside me, stretching my still aching feet across his lap. "We're alright," I say, scooting closer to the alpha so that I am just about on his lap. "Why are you home so early?" I ask him curiously.

I let out a little moan as Edward starts massaging the stuff muscles in my shoulders. "I let our warriors go home early since their training has been going so well. I also just wanted to see my pretty little pregnant mate," I blush at Edward's comment, a fond smile spreads across my face at how sweet my mate was.

"Lou we were out of vanilla ice cream so I brought you chocolate," Marcel says, coming back into the living room with a large tube of chocolate ice cream and pickles.

"Who ate my ice cream!" I shout to no one in particular just mad that someone dared to eat a pregnant man's ice cream.

Marcel and Edward share a look before they answer me together. "It was Harry!"

This said alpha decides to arrive at home in that moment. "What was me?" He asks looking between his identical brothers.

I manage to push my way off of the couch and wobble my pregnant butt over to stand in front of the alpha who ate my ice cream. "You ate my ice cream!" I accuse the alpha, giving him a light push to show him that I was mad at him for it.

Harry's eyebrows crinkle together as if he was thinking about what I was talking about. "You mean the vanilla tub that was in the freezer?" He asks me.

I give him a small nod, turning to Marcel so that I can get a pickle and dip it in the not-as-good chocolate ice cream. "I didn't eat that, Edward did," Harry tells me as I take a bite of my sugary pickle.

I turn to Edward with an angry glare. "First you eat my ice cream and then you lie about it?!" I ask him, angrily.

Marcel turns to his brother to give him a "what the fuck" look. "Why didn't you just tell him it was you?" He asks his brother.

Edward turns to me with an apologetic look. "It's because I knew he would be mad at me and would probably end up ignoring me for the rest of the day," he says, with a small little pout on his face.

The cute pout doesn't even make a different in my anger. I was pregnant and hormonal you should not mess with me right now. "You're damn straight I am," I tell the alpha as I take the jar of pickles and tub of ice cream from Marcel and wobble my way back over to the couch.

I hear a small chuckle from Harry and turn to give him a glare. "Do you want me to ignore you too?" I ask him.

Harry gives me a small hesitant smile. "I'm sorry, little doe. You just look so cute when you're angry and pregnant."

I grab another pickle to dip into the chocolate ice cream that actually tasted better than the vanilla usually does. "And who's fault is that?" I ask the alpha with a raised eyebrow.

Marcel turns to his oldest brother and gives him a small nudge. "Stop making him mad," he says, giving him a look.

I turn to give them both a look. "I can hear you, you know," I tell them, not in the mood for anymore of their bullshit.

Marcel walks over to me and sits beside me on the couch. "I'm sorry, little doe. Please forgive me?" He asks giving me a pleading look.

I act like I'm thinking about it even though I already know I was going to forgive him with that cute little look he was giving me. "I guess," I tell him with a dramatic sigh.

Marcel gives me a large smile and kiss on the lips. "Can you forgive me?" Edward asks, trying to mimic Marcel's pout, but failing dramatically.

I give him a small glare. "No! You ate my ice cream!" I tell him angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 81 7
Summary: "I do not care if she banishes me to my chambers for a month or the rest of the year, you two must see reason," Louis protests, feeling a mi...
4.4K 307 17
Louis lost his Alpha and mate in a deadly accident a year ago. Since then he has been writing letters to better deal with the grief and loss. But sud...
15.9K 597 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
50.8K 2.5K 23
"What are you doing here?" Louis didn't know what surprised him the most; the sharp tone Harry was using or that he had talked to him. No matter what...