The Alpha

By Burge2k14

Book #1 in the Soulmate Series 7 years ago, Ellie was rejected by her mate. Under the threat of death, she wa... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The Soulmate Series

The End

49.6K 948 72
By Burge2k14

I want to thank everyone who has read The Alpha. It has taken me forever to finish this book, but I love each and every one of you who stuck with me till the end.

I have loved all of your feedback and comments throughout the novel and I hope you all will give the second installment of The Alpha Mate Series titled The Elemental Mate a  chance. The entire novel is completed and posted on my page.

It has been amazing getting to know you guys and I hope to be seeing you all again, but until then, good-bye my lovelies. Hope to see you all soon.

Love, Burge2k14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 24K 43
In the world where werewolves exist, they all have social ranks. She was an omega which was the lowest among all in a pack. Treated like dirt and liv...
675K 15.4K 30
Kyan is a beta in a pack of wolf shifters, also known as werewolves, he is second in charge and takes his role seriously. Kyan has given up on findin...
445K 18.3K 61
"Why are you doing this? Why did she put me up with some slut?" he snarled getting in my face. "You are no fit to be a Luna. I should just reject you...
999K 20K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...