Camp Manuel Miranda

By writingislifeblood

Asia Degrace wants a escape for the summer and finds herself at Camp Manual Miranda Disclaimer: any reference... More

Prolouge
Welcome to Camp Manuel Miranda!
The Revolutionaries
Hello Hello Hello!
A Good Summer
It's Cold As Hell!

Some What.

257 10 0
By writingislifeblood

   Asia Degrace pov:

   "Ouch Tobi you're pulling to hard" I say, they sigh. "Sorry" they say finsihing the braid they were putting in my hair. "Okay stay still, I have an idea" they say rushing out the door. I sit quietly on the bed for a few minutes till they comes back with a handful of little white flowers. "Can I put them in the braid?" They ask, I nod. "Hello lady and Tobi" Jackson says coming through the door with Micheal coming behind him. "Bonjour" I reply quickly before returning to my composition. "You speak French?" Micheal  questions. "Not fluently but some what" I reply with a wave of the hand.

   "Come on!!!" Micheal yells, I run out the door. Excited to hang out with the camp... some what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 38.3K 73
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...
PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

28K 3.1K 30
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
122K 3.9K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...