You Reject Me You Regret It

By I_luv_werewolves

More

You Reject Me You Regret It
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
Notice
Notice
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AUTHORS NOTE

chapter 3

13.8K 454 22
By I_luv_werewolves

Recap

And my best friend Shannon asked what happened. I think how am I going to tell her, so I said in a whisper so only she could hear because I go to a special school for werewolves, anyway I whisper to her what happened and she says I am going beat their a**es next time they do anything to you. I just smile and laugh "you say that every time you have never pick up the courage to". She gives me a hurt look and says " do not I have the courage I just walk up to them and I forget what I was going to say so I either start a conversation of continue what they were talking about". Ya surre. Shannon said" what ever screw you." Right then the teacher walked in. Class was boring and it took for ever I went to all my other classes. I was in my last class of the day which was P.E. I was really good at P.E I was at the top of my class I was fast, strong, and athletic. I loved it but I also dreaded it because of 1 reason and that reason was MY BROTHER. Him and his friends were in my P.E class. They would hit me, trip me, call me names and a lot more when the teacher wasn't looking. So today he said we were running 80 miles and that is like running 1 mile for humans. The reason I run so fast is because I am always running to save my butt. So I was ahead of everyone else when I was about to pass everyone up for a second time I was trip. I face planted and skidded and when I got up to see who it was everyone was laughing and I saw my own brother on the floor laughing his a** off. I was so p*ssed I heard bones cracking and a indescribable pain coming from all over then the I was on the ground and the pain stopped and I look up and everyone was looking like they just had seen a ghost. Alex looks at my brother and says OH SHIT. I get up and everyone backs up.  I walk over to a puddle and realize I am the rarest wolf of all I have a snow white coat and a black crescent moon on my chest. And all that is going through my head right now is I have only heard of these of these types of wolves in legions they are only born once in a million years. They are heard or believed to be the moon goddesses child. They are the strongest wolf of all and it is the Luna/ Alpha of all of all wares. Right now I use it to my advantage and go after my brother and I jump on him and pin him down because he wasn't expecting it. Oh and I kinda forget to tell you that they all thought I was human because you were suppose to shift at they age of 9 and I am 15. I growled at him and said remember next you want to pick on me I am stronger, bigger, and your leader. I got of him Alex was about to say something and I look at him and growled and told him to f*** off and he bowed his head in respect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.2K 67
Book 3 of the Regal Eclipse Series This book contains spoilers for Book 1 - Alpha King's Missing Mate and Book 2 - The Alpha King's Slave After wi...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
4.2M 126K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...