chapter 3

Recap

And my best friend Shannon asked what happened. I think how am I going to tell her, so I said in a whisper so only she could hear because I go to a special school for werewolves, anyway I whisper to her what happened and she says I am going beat their a**es next time they do anything to you. I just smile and laugh "you say that every time you have never pick up the courage to". She gives me a hurt look and says " do not I have the courage I just walk up to them and I forget what I was going to say so I either start a conversation of continue what they were talking about". Ya surre. Shannon said" what ever screw you." Right then the teacher walked in. Class was boring and it took for ever I went to all my other classes. I was in my last class of the day which was P.E. I was really good at P.E I was at the top of my class I was fast, strong, and athletic. I loved it but I also dreaded it because of 1 reason and that reason was MY BROTHER. Him and his friends were in my P.E class. They would hit me, trip me, call me names and a lot more when the teacher wasn't looking. So today he said we were running 80 miles and that is like running 1 mile for humans. The reason I run so fast is because I am always running to save my butt. So I was ahead of everyone else when I was about to pass everyone up for a second time I was trip. I face planted and skidded and when I got up to see who it was everyone was laughing and I saw my own brother on the floor laughing his a** off. I was so p*ssed I heard bones cracking and a indescribable pain coming from all over then the I was on the ground and the pain stopped and I look up and everyone was looking like they just had seen a ghost. Alex looks at my brother and says OH SHIT. I get up and everyone backs up.  I walk over to a puddle and realize I am the rarest wolf of all I have a snow white coat and a black crescent moon on my chest. And all that is going through my head right now is I have only heard of these of these types of wolves in legions they are only born once in a million years. They are heard or believed to be the moon goddesses child. They are the strongest wolf of all and it is the Luna/ Alpha of all of all wares. Right now I use it to my advantage and go after my brother and I jump on him and pin him down because he wasn't expecting it. Oh and I kinda forget to tell you that they all thought I was human because you were suppose to shift at they age of 9 and I am 15. I growled at him and said remember next you want to pick on me I am stronger, bigger, and your leader. I got of him Alex was about to say something and I look at him and growled and told him to f*** off and he bowed his head in respect.