Chapter 12

RECAP

   Right before I hit the ground I was consumed by darkness.

Shannon's POV

 I came here to find were Bella went. I looked up at Alex and growled. He gave me a dirty look, "don't give me that look it is not my fault you are a retard and cant find her. I spent the next 2-3 hours siting in her room think were she might have gone. Then I got this terrible feeling that something bad was happening. The only bad thing that could be happening is to Bella. I looked and found her brother glaring at me. "what do you want" I hissed with venom lacing every word. "what the he.." I cut him off, "your are probably the another reason why she left you BITCH!!!" I screamed and lunged at him. He tried to dodge my attack but he was to late and I was pissed to say was an understanding of the century. He tried to kick me off but with no avail.  It just made me angrier. I picked him up and through him into the window that he went flying out of. I ran to the window and jumped out but unlike him I landed gracefully on my feet. I jumped on him and pinned him down. I through a punch right at his jaw I heard a satisfying crack indicating I just broke it. I started to scream at him in between punches. What the punch Is wrong with punch you. I tried to swing at him again but the key word tried. Someone grabbed my fist midair.