Chicago PD

Por sazzychicago

My first fan fiction. Chicago pd, fire and med with linstead and burzek Más

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-five
Part Twenty-six
Part Twenty-seven
Part Twenty-eight
Part Twenty-nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three

Part Eighteen

297 5 0
Por sazzychicago

(Will's POV)

It had been over a day since Jay and my niece had gone missing without a trace and i couldn't help think something bad has happened to them.

"They will find them Will, it's what they do" Nat said to me as she hugged me

"You don't know that Nat, Jay has been through this a few times and It didn't end very good."

"I know, i'm sorry Will. I will come and see you after I have finished with my patients." As Nat walked off i went into a daydream until i could hear Maggie shouting my name, "What?" I say turning around.

"Come on!" she says as the ER doors burst open, "what have we got?" I say to the paramedics

"Baby found abandoned on the street 20 minutes away, fast heart rate and on the verge of hypothermia, we've been trying to warm her up since we picked her up."

"okay we'll take it from here" I say to them.

This was hard for me as all i could think about was Esme and what could be happening to her. "WILL!" Nat shouts as she sees me staring at the baby.

"Are you okay, can you do this?" she asked me

"Yeah Nat I'm fine, okay can someone get me a DNA test and find out who she is because she belongs to someone!" I say walking away to get some air.

(Nobody's POV)

The team walk up the stairs to see Erin with her head on Jay's desk asleep, "Did she not go home?" Antonio says as he walks over to her and nudges her shoulders, "Erin wake up!"

Before he could finish talking, Erin jumped to her feet, "What, what happened?"

"Did you not go home?" Hank asks her

"No i stayed with Mouse and we were working passed midnight as we were trying to find footage from other cameras around the city for the van but it was no use, but by the time we finished there was no point in going home so we just stayed here." she explained

Hank looked around the Bullpen, "Well where's Mouse?"

Erin took a few steps forwards and pointed towards the break room as the team looked at Mouse sprawled across the couch, "Dawson go wake him up and tell him to go through the footage for yesterday again!" Hank said walking towards the office.

"Hank, what's the point of going through yesterdays footage, we need to find new footage, this is my family!" Erin said banging her hand down on her desk.

"Erin we may have missed something"

Erin picked up her phone, gun and badge and went to leave, "Well i'm going to my apartment to get changed and to get some clothes for Jay and Esme for when we find them" Everyone could see Erin was going into a bit of denial but no one said anything as they saw Platt coming up the stairs, "Erin wait?"

"What Platt I have to go!" Erin said to her

"Something was just delivered and it was addresses to you and... Mouse"

Mouse stood up and walked over, "Well, what was it?"

"This... a USB stick" As she put her hand up with it in, everyone started at he hand as they knew exactly what it was.

Mouse took it out of her hand and put in into his computer as everyone gathered around. He pressed play and the team were watching a video of  Jay chained to a ceiling being tortured and beaten to death. The team were talking as Erin shouted at them to shut up, "Jay's saying something!" she shouted.

"Where's my daughter!" they heard him shout.

Tears were rolling down Erins face from seeing him be beaten and listening to his screams, "He's asking about Esme!" 

That's when the team hear another man in the background, "I already told you that's not your concern anymore!" They hear him say as he punches Jay again making the team wince.

"What does that mean, what have they done with her!" Erin shouted and screamed.

They carried on watching the video as they heard the man talk again, "Hey detective Halstead, why don't you say hello to Mouse!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jay said

  "Well me and Mouse are old friends you see and I remember you as well, I'm a little sad you don't remember me" The team watched Jay be beaten again until the camera cut off.

The video ended and everyone stood in shock until they watched Erin storm off towards the locker room sobbing.

At Chicago Med

Will had spent the day treating patients one by one and when he turned the corner towards another room, he saw Natalie sprinting down the corridor, "WILL!" she shouted as I ran toward her.

Natalie was out of breath but she carried on talking, "Will... the baby.... we did the DNA test... its Esme!"

I stood there in shock until she shook me, "Are you sure?" i say to her.

"Positive, you noticed something earlier didn't you, her clothes they are her clothes, come on lets go get your niece!" she said to me taking my hand.

I get to Esme's room and talk to the nurse, "How is she doing?"

"She's fine, She back up to the right temperature and she is breathing on her own."

"Okay good, She's my niece so I'm going to take her back to her mum." Will said picking her up

"Are you allowed to do that?" the nurse asked but Will and Nat both turned around at the same time, "YES!" they shouted walking out.

(Jay's POV)

I couldn't hear Esme crying anymore and i heard the guys coming back downstairs. As they opened the door they walked over to me took me down and dragged me out of the building and threw me in the back of a van. They were moving me, did that mean the team nearly figured out where I was. I wasn't really sure what was going on anymore and why they wanted Mouse as well the only thing I can think is if we both served with them when we were serving in the rangers. I had no idea where we were going but we had been driving for a while and i was beginning to lose hope as i didn't know if the team was ever going to find me.

At the district

Will walked through the district with Esme when everyone's eyes were on him watching him walk through the gate and up the stairs towards intelligence. When he got to the top of the stairs no one noticed him at first as they were to busy looking through footage or files trying to find Jay but Mouse was the first person to look up and he slowly rose from his chair, "Erin!" He said but she didn't look up "Yeah give me a minute Mouse!"

Then Mouse stepped out from behind his desk, "ERIN!" he shouted but this time the whole team looked up including Erin, "What Mouse I said... Will?"

Erin felt her legs give way and she took a few steps when she saw who will was holding, she couldn't speak she just started crying and walking towards him. she had her arms stretched out before she even got to Will and she picked Esme up and hugged her tight, "Oh my baby girl, where have your been?" she said looking up at Will. "She got brought in a few hours ago, someone abandoned her out on the street and when i found out it was her I bought her straight here."

Erin was stood with her baby girl facing Will as she was crying but then Hank stormed out of his office not realizing what was going on, "What is all the shouting about?" As Hank finished shouting Erin turned around and that was when he saw Esme and he ran over to Erin, "wha... how?"

"Hank someone let her go, they abandoned her on the street!" Erin cried

"When, where Will?"

"She got brought in a few hours ago and about 20 minutes away" Will told Hank

Hank tied to regain his thoughts, "Okay Mouse check for abandoned building around that area and Erin go sit down with her, we'll deal with now. We have Esme back and we are going to find Jay." He said kissing the top of her head.

After a few hours, Mouse looked up to see Erin sat with Esme in Jay's chair sleeping together, "Hey Dawson when was the last time she actually slept properly?"

"Erm the last time she slept was before they went missing and this is longest i have seen her sleep but we haven't found Jay yet and we don't when we will.

Mouse took his earphones out and went over to Antonio's desk, "That's why I watched the video again because I recognized the voice in the video but I've just been trying to figure out who it was and then It came to me"

"Well who was it?" Erin said waking up

"Me and Jay both served with him, we never really talk about it but we went out on a recon mission and only me and Jay came back and we barely survived. We was sent to talk to someone but it was a trap and we got ambushed and that was when i figured the guy out in the video, his name was Jason Brown and we went with us that day."

"Well what does he want?" Erin said standing up with Esme

Mouse went to sit down because he hated taking about so he had to take a minute, "I have no idea because the last time  me and Jay saw him was when he getting shot... he died and Jay blamed himself for months because he thought it was his fault that he died because we ran, but If we didn't run non of us would be here now."

"So what does he want then, payback because you ran?" Antonio questioned

"I really don't know but all I know is what ex army can be like and we need to find Jay... soon!" Mouse said turning back to his computer.

(Jay's POV)

I couldn't see anything in the back of the van but i knew we had stopped. I heard the driver doors shut and people walk round the back and all of a sudden a big bright light entered the van.I felt two people grab my legs and pull me out the van and they just let me hit the floor, "Arghh" I groaned as i landed on my leg.

As they dragged me into an abandoned building and tried fighting and i kicked a guy and that was when i saw it, the phone fall out of his pocket so as he punched me in the stomach and i fell to the floor i grabbed the phone and stuffed it into my pocket. After they left me in a room with one had chained to a wall I grabbed the phone and dialed Erin's number, "Come on Erin pick up the phone!" I whispered to my phone but she didn't answer so i dialed it again and it was declined, of course she wouldn't answer a number which was declined so i dialed Mouse, i had to be really quiet but he picked up,

At the district

(Mouse's POV)

I hear my phone ringing so i pull it out of my pocket and hit answer, 

"Hello?" I say

I listen into the phone but there was no answer so I waited and that was when I heard it,

"Mouse?" I hear a weak voice into the phone.

"What don't say anything" Mouse said typing fast into his computer, "I'm gonna track the phone!"

The team are wondering what I'm doing but i don't have time to talk to them, "Okay can you hear me, where are you?"

"Mouse I don't know, please... help... me, they got Esme"  I heard Jay whisper

"No you listen to me, Esme is safe they abandoned her on the street!" I waited for Jay to say something but he didn't for a while. 

"Jay... JAY!" I shout making the whole team stand up and gather around

I put the phone on speaker as Jay started to speak, "That's... really... great Mouse, I gotta go, they will...Kill me if... they found... the phone"

"Jay no you stay on the line Okay, we are going to find you, JUST STAY AWAKE MAN, come on you can do this!" I shout down the phone

We all heard Jay take a few deep breaths, "They are coming Mouse, tell Erin I..."

Erin grabbed the phone out of my hand, "Jay... Jay its Erin!"

"I love you and Esme always remember that and make sure you tell her about how amazing her daddy was!"

The team watched tears stream down Erin's face, "No you don't get to say that, we are going to find you..." Erin went to say something else when they listened in the background to a door slamming open.

"JAY, JAY!" Erin shouted as the phone cut off. The team stood around as Erin sunk to her knees and started sobbing so I went over to her and pulled her into a hug but then I stood up and pulled Erin with me, "Listen to me okay? I'm gonna find him and I'm gonna bring him home!" I said as I grabbed my laptop and phone and walked down the stairs.

"Mouse!" I heard Hank shout in the background but It was always up to me to bring him home before and it's that time again not just for me but for his family.

Will Mouse find him, Next part should be either tomorrow or friday. Hope everyone enjoyed.xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.2K 873 117
A bunch of imagines from Chicago Fire, Med and PD. More over on Tumblr
4.7K 145 9
"a string that pulled me out of all the wrong arms right into that dive bar something wrapped all of my past mistakes in barbed wire chains around my...
11.9K 325 57
Book 2 of the Bailey Frankie Halstead Series Everyone else apart from her, the Latin priest, friends and belles family (they are all in the first cha...
44.8K 604 22
Disclaimer : I wrote this years ago :) A linstead fanfic to fill the linstead shaped hole in my heart and yours too because I'm going crazy waiting f...