It All Started When I Met Them

By tinykyojin

This is YOUR Point of View. You will meet Super Junior and other kpop bands. You will fall in love with memb... More

It All Started When I Met Them
Characters/Who's In It/ Ages [KEEP ON GOING BACK TO THIS]
Chapter 1- Meeting Super Junior
Chapter 2- A New Life
Chapter 3- Learning about You
Chapter 4- Welcome Party 1/3
Chapter 4- Welcome Party 2/3
Chapter 5- A Strange and Slightly Annoying Morning (1/2)
Chapter 5 - A Strange and Slightly Annoying Morning (2/2)
Chapter 6- EXO, Man Boobs, and a Small Reunion/Flashback
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW [KEEP GOING BACK TO THIS]

Chapter 4- Welcome Party 3/3

821 13 7
By tinykyojin

hey sorry i havent uploaded this story in a long time and ive always said that i'll upload this but i never did :/

well here it is now..

Recap

"If you want, we can eat now."

Who said that? Oh, it was Leeteuk. Taemin came up to Key and shook Key's shoulder in a cute baby-ish way.

"Hyung, Hyung, hyung, Hyung, Hyunggg...HYYUUNNGGG!!!!"

"YAHHHH!! WHAT??"

"Feed me hyung!"

"NO! I ALREADY DO YOUR LAUNDRY, NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO FEED YOU???"

"is that a trick question...yes."

"Do you want a cookie?"

" *gasp* NO NO NO its okay!!"

Then Taemin turned to Kyuhyun.

"Will-"

"NO! Aghh, annoying little brat."

Kyuhyun shoved Taemin aside

Taemin waddled up to you and gave you the puppy dog face.

"Will you feed me _______ noona?"

"Ummm, I'm not your noona."

"I know."

"Then why......" you sighed. "Nevermind."

"So then you could feed me!"

"Why would calling me noona make me want to feed you? It just makes me feel old. But since you ARE my oppa, I have to feed you."

Taemin was staring at you teddy bear key chain and didn't hear a word you said. You slapped his face. Not hard, but gently.

"Aigoo..taemin, oppaaa, did you hear me?"

He smiled. "What did you say?"

"Youre my oppa so i guess i have to." you were confused...

"No, after that."

"umm...did you hear me?"

"Before that." His smile got bigger

Now you were creeped out. "..aigoo..taemin..oppa?"

His smile got even bigger, you never knew he could smile that widely...

"Why do you call me Taemin oppa?"

"What? Do you want to be called Taemin Unnie??"

"no no, call me TaeBear!"

"why..."

"Cuz i'm Taemin and Im like a teddy bear. I'm huggable! Wanna hug?"

"NO!" (for some reason you hated hugs)

He held out his arms anyways, when he was about to hug you, Minho stepped in and hugged Taemin instead. Minho turned his head to you.

"Run..while..you....can!!"

Onew added, "yeah! he hugs like an actual bear! He will squeeze the air out of you!!"

Now Minho was talking to Taemin. "Taemin-ah, its not right to hug girls that want to hug you. In America, it would probably be like sexual abuse.."

"Yah..hyung!! I would never rape ______! I just wanna hug her cuz she smells good and she's pretty!!"

Taemin squirmed out of Minho's arms and ran to hug you. You were standing in the corner, and Taemin was now 6....5....4....3 feet away from you, when Kibum and Eunhyuk grabbed you and pulled you out of the way. And yes, Taemin ran into the wall/corner. Everyone started laughing. Thats when you noticed that 2 certain girls werent here.

"Hey...where's Anya and Eva?"

Heechul looked around and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh..i think Anya went to buy more Choco Pies (Full House reference) and Eva went with her."

"Okay..well they were probably hungry."

Kibum and Eunhyuk looked at you at the same time and asked, "Are you hungry?"

They glared at eachother.

You replied. "Yeah, I am."

Shindong stood up, "yay!! Im starving!!"

Hankyung and Leeteuk went to get the food in the kitchen.

Ryeowook looked up at his hyung. "B-but hyung....you just ate 5 tacos- OOF!"

Shindong elbowed Ryeowook in the stomache. "Shut up Wookie-ah, you're making me sound like a fatty."

"Well..you kinda are...."

"SHUT UP!"

"If you want, I can take you to the gym tomorrow" Kangin offered.

Shindong sat and crossed his arms. "NO! IM FINE!"

"Psh fine then, I was only offering."

Hankyung peeked out the door. "The food is ready guys."

You walked in first and the table was full of food. You couldn't even see a millimeter of the marble table. The was bejing fried rice (Hankyung's), kimbap and bibimbap (Ryeowook's), miso soup, ddukboki (that Hyuk made), steak, and other stuff. 

Hankyung called out "Onew! _________! Look in the corner! There's a table just for you guys!! You both looked near the corner, and there was a table that had chicken dishes. Chicken curry, baked chicken, fried chicken, stir fried chicken, everything with chicken. You and Onew shouted "OMO!!! CHICKEN!!! GOMAWO HANKYUNG!!"

You both dashed to the chicken table, Kibum and Eunhyuk close behind. You grabbed a plate. Onew was behind you. "________, can you hand me a-" You chucked a plate at him and continued stacking chicken on your plate. Onew did the same. So did Kibum...and Eunhyuk. After that you all went to the beverage table. Onew got apple juice, you got Strawberry milk, and so did Kibum...and Eunhyuk. Well, Kibum and Eunhyuk got everything you got. When you got everything, you headed for the couches, where you were going to eat.

You were sitting on a couch by yourself with your food and strawberry milk. You picked up a piece of chicken with your chop sticks and put it into your mouth. Someone plopped down on the couch, sitting really close to you. It was Minho.

"Hi, sorry I didn't get to introduce myself. you're just...really really beautiful."

"umm..thanks."

"Yeah. hey, let me try something. I wanna see your eyes. I didn't get to see them clearly."

His hand reached up and move your hair aside. He just stared into them. (your eyes, not hair)

He whispered something that you couldnt hear. All you did was stare back at him. You could see a couple guys staring at you and Minho. They looked REALLY jealous.

Key called Minho "MINHO!! COME HERE AND HELP ME FOR A MINUTE!"

"OKAY!! ONE SEC!"

He looked back at you,  "I have to go now. Key umma is calling me."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye"

He got up and walked away.

Your stomach growled, cuz you didnt get to eat yet. You were about to put some rice in your mouth when...

"_______!"

You turned your name and Onew was walking towards you. Kibum and Eunhyuk was behind him.

"Oh, hey Jinki oppa!"

"You know..I'm glad that i found another person that loves chicken as much as I do."

You started to laugh, "yeah, i am too."

Kibum butt in "I LOVE CHICKEN!!"

Eunhyuk butt in too. "YEAHH!! ME TOO!!!"

You kinda ignored them cuz you knew what they were doing.

Onew asked "Do you like dipping your chicken in Siracha?"

"Yes!! It tastes amazing! People say Im weird because I would dip a small piece of chicken in a big big tub of Siracha."

Onew laughed "Its not weird, i do it to!! Here."

He took a piece of your chicken with his chopsticks and dipped it into a bowl of Siracha that you didnt even notice before. Then he stirred it around and took it out. He held it up to your face. He opened his mouth and said "ahhhh" so you did the same and he fed you the Siracha saturated chicken.

You chewed slowly. After you swallowed it, you said "Okay, my turn."

So you did the same thing he did. But you missed his mouth and touched his nose instead. You smudged some Siracha on his nose. He sniffed twice.."ehh....IT SMELLS WEIRD!! LIKE JJONG'S FEET!!!" That made you laugh and soon he started laughing. You got a napkin and wiped his nose (not like what you do with tissues...you wiped the TOP of this nose.)

Kibum scoffed. "How come you wipe his face but you dont wipe ours?"

You turned around to them and they both had Siracha on their noses.

"umm...okay"

Kyuhyun walked by, touched Kibum's nose where the sauce was, then he touched Kibum's eye lid. And he walked away, snickering to him self.

Kibum just stood there for a couple seconds, then his eyes started to water.

"..YAHH!!!! CHO GYUHYUN!!!!! MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!"

You got up on your feet and pulled him to the bathroom.

"Help me __________, my eye hurts.."

"okay, hold on oppa."

You turned on the cold water and rolled up some toilet paper in your hands. Then you put it under the running water, squeezed it out, and started dabbing Kibum's eye. He kept on twitching and his eyes were watering more.

"Kibummie oppa...are you okay now?"

He looked at you and now his eye was red. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Good." you were about to walk out when Kibum grabbed your hand.

"Wait, _________?"

'Yes oppa?"

"Do you like me?"

You froze. "umm, why?"

"I was just wondering."

No, he must have a reason to ask you that.

"oh..well, i dont think I like you."

You walked away, then he grabbed your hand again. He looked into your eyes and smiled.

"But... I like you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There, i finished it :D

do u like it?

comment if you do or dont.

Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 218 146
Born and raised in Atlanta, Nam grows up in a Christian household where he is exposed to music. He obtained the gift of singing during his time at a...
30K 554 38
collection of enhypen fanfictions by me update: I added request station and I-LANDer fics, please do not skip the chapter 'request station+update' up...
14.4K 803 28
Sometimes there's a reason when something happens... Sometimes there's a purpose what someone chooses... Arcane: understood by few; Where Kim Taehyun...
145K 4.2K 48
So this fan fiction may contain: *smut (of course, u think im saint? Pfft.) *curses (i told u im not a saint) *errors *wrong grammars (im not a saint...