Underverse High (AU Sans x re...

By Fanfomtrash

(Inspired by HayumiJuno. You should go check her out she's pretty cool.) You lived alone, you never really... More

FRICK
First Day. Woohoo.
SuCc
berf
BIG OL' TITTIES
SENPAI
GHOST TONGUE
Waifu.
A/N
Sup. Im havin' writer's block so take this.
Welp. i got tagged.
BoTtOm TeXt
ChRiStMaS
600 BITCHES
Dunked
HOLY TITS 1K
Ik comic
My first animaton
Im taking (more) art requests and normal requests
Well damn that was fast
BACC
SUPER FRIGGEN' IMPORTANT SERIOUSLY DON'T SKIP THIS.
Tagged once again! BABSISBSISHSJUGWISHDHWISBSUJSUSI
It's my day of birth
BAGOWSH
New AU?
This is basically an ad
Oh why hello there its been a while.
Holy fUCK
I am so fucking sorry
OKAY SCREW THE WHOLE LEAVING THING IMMA JUST BE ON HIATUS FOR A BIT
GUESS WHOS BACK
H

WHAT THE TITS

2.1K 50 75
By Fanfomtrash

How ya diddly doin' my fellow weirdos and so just HOLY SHIT FRICK ASS N' TITS 100 FUCKIN' READS *lights flowey on fire*

  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH*evil laughter continues as desperate shrieking is heard in the background* NO BUT SERIOUSLY HOLY DAMN, out of all the fanfics I've written I thought this one would get the least reads XD but the utter fact that I've reached 100 reads kinda restores my faith in writing, so thank you all so much for reading this y'all are awesome but now continuing onward.

  I have a feelin' y'all are gonna like this one ;)

  I was lying in the soft and powdery snow, my hood up and my hands behind my head. The cool crisp air turned my cheeks and nose red, causing them to sting a bit but I didn't mind. I've been lying here for a while, the large, bright sun finally penetrated the strong veil of fog, causing it to completely evaporate within a few minutes, now that the veil was gone the mountains were easily visible, the snow glittering like a peaceful lake on a hot summer day, and everyone seemed to be in a happy mood still, which was good. Now I usually don't enjoy sunshine to much but the sun seemed to put me in a state of relaxation and happiness, and I was willing to enjoy this very rare moment.

  I glanced over at the one named Cross, he was sitting by a tree in the snow, he was a bit more shy than the others but that's alright, I completely get it. I was real shy when I was a kid, mainly cause I was so afraid of messing shit up, every time I did something wrong even in the slightest way like if I started crying I was teased for it. This of course made me fear my own emotions, which resulted in me hiding them and becoming the blank faced person I am today. I never smiled in front of other people or even said anything with emotion, but I seem to be doin' better now.

  He glanced my way and our gazes locked, he blushed and buried his face ever deeper into his scarf, I noticed that whenever he gets embarrassed or shy the fur on his hood would floof up, I smirked at this, it was kinda cute.

  "Cross! Come look at the ice! You look so lonely over there!" Blueberry shouted at him, gesturing to come over,

  "O-Okay..." he said hesitantly as he got up and walked over to Blue, his footsteps emitting a crunching sound in the snow.

  The area that they were in was a small pool connected to the creek, and right beside it was a tall steep cliff, the pool itself was incredibly deep, making it the perfect diving spot in the summer.

  Blueberry started chatting with Cross as soon as he got over there, what they were talking about? I have no idea.

  I glanced at the top of the cliff to see Fell had climbed to the top,

  "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!" He shouted in triumph,

  "N-No you're not-t." Error stared blankly,

  "FUCK YOU!" He yelled back,

Hehe, skelefight.

  ~Cross's POV~

  "Isn't the ice so cool?! I wonder if we stared down there long enough if we could see a fish!" Blueberry babbled on about something else but I had dozed off and found myself staring at the ice, it was extremely slippery, especially after the sun came out and had melted the top ever so slightly.

  "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!"

  I looked up to see Fell on top of the cliff grinning to himself,

  "N-No you're not-t." Error said,

  "FUCK YOU!" Fell yelled, as he did this he leaned forward slightly to flip him off, but as he did this a large piece of the cliff broke off and began to speed down toward us.

  Adrenaline rushed through me, and in that moment everything froze, I had three choices, I could teleport away in time to save myself, I could push Blue out of the way saving him but killing me, or I could do nothing and we both die. I chose number two.

  Everything sped up again, fear mixed with adrenaline pumped through my bones, I grabbed Blue and shoved him out of the way and to the side to a safe position off the ice. I looked up to see the rock mere inches from me, there was no way I could teleport in time. This was it.

  The rock hit the ice with a deafening crack, and the sound of breaking ice echoed throughout the air. The solid ice underneath me collapsed, and a fell in to the freezing water, my conciseness drifted away and everything went numb.

  ~Reader-chan's POV~

  I stood up quickly as fear and sudden realization slapped me across the face, Cross was gonna die.

  Oh come on body move! I gotta do something!

  My legs remained stiff.

  ...

  ...

I said...

M O V E .

  A strong urge I had never felt before had taken over, I sprinted towards the hole and dove in. The cold water soon took effect on me, numbing every nerve in my body until I felt nothing. I saw Cross a few feet below me, I tried to get closer but I was frozen, everything started to fade to black...

  No.

  These are my friends.

  He's my friend.

  And no one will take him from me.

  Not even my lack of strength.

  I refuse.

  I refuse to be human.

  I refuse to be weak.

  I must be strong.

  For him.

  For all of them.

  I promise Cross.

  I'm not going to let you die.

  A strange and powerful aura drowned out my doubts, my nerves were back on again and this time they weren't shutting down as easily. I immediately grabbed Cross and swam upwards out of the water and lightly landed on my feet with him in my arms.

  Wait...

  Why was getting out of the hole so easy?

  No human can actually jump out of the water like a friggen' dolphin.

  I glanced around and noticed that everyone was staring at me with their eyes full of shock and their faces were covered with confusion.

  "(Y/n)!" Blueberry yelled at me,

  "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD MAGIC!" He exclaimed with stars in his eyes,

  "Wha? I don't have OH MY GOD HOLY DICK." I looked down to see that my body was covered in a sort of (f/c) mist, I had a (f/c) (f/a) tail and (f/c)
(f/a) ears.

(Your tails and ears look like this, the animal you choose has to be some kind of woodland or mountain creature, I used a wolf as an example. And yes I know I'm bad at drawing))(
  "Dude, you're eyes are glowing (f/c)!" Classic exclaimed,

"Okay... WHAT. Okay ya know what?! Let's just go back to the house so we can figure this out." I said as I slowly walked back uphill towards the tree house.

*time skip*

I opened the door to the house and let everyone inside, I then hurried to my room and laid Cross down in my bed, everyone followed behind, clearly worried about him. I got a propane fueled heater, I then opened the propane valves and turned it on to face him.

"I-I'll go get a warm rag,"

"Good idea Blue," I said as I took off Cross's scarf,

I heard Blueberry's footsteps lead out the door and to the bridge.

I stripped him down to his shorts and waited for Blue to come back,

"I have the rag (y/n)!" Blue hurried back inside and handed it to me, I quickly stuck it on his forehead and felt his temperature.

"Damn, he's got a fever." I muttered

"W-Will he be okay?" PJ asked brimming with worry,

"Yeah he'll be okay..." I said as I sat down next to him and leaned against the bed, cupping my cheek in my hand.

His cheeks were dusted blue and he had sweat on his forehead, he wasn't lookin' too good, but he'll be okay. He just needs a while to rest.

  One by one everyone left to go do their own business, except me, I just had this sudden urge to stay with Cross, to make sure he'd be okay. My ears and tail hadn't disappeared, but that's okay they aren't causing any trouble. They were detached from my body, and they seemed as if they were made of fire. I can't really explain it too well. The mist and glowing eye thing had disappeared as well.

I sighed, this was all my fault if only I had set some rules or something instead of letting everyone do what they wanted this wouldn't have happened...

"Man I'm sorry Cross..." I muttered to myself,

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see Lust, staring down at me.

"Hey,"

"Sup..."

He sat down next to me and patted my back,

"He's gonna be alright, it's just a fever." He said reassuringly,

"Yeah I know bro, but... I feel like I should've been more careful ya know? Maybe then this wouldn't have happened..."

"It's not your fault, besides I don't think Fell would've listened to you anyway," he chuckled,

"Hehe, yeah your right bro, thanks man, you're always gonna have my back ain't ya?" I said playfully elbowing him in the side,

"Hah, yyyup." He chuckled while rubbing his side,

~Cross's POV~

I could feel myself slowly drifting back into conciseness, I opened my eyes to see the roof of a room. I slowly sat up, that's when I noticed that I was in
(y/n)'s room. I glanced to my side to see that she was leaned against the bed sleeping.

She softly snored as her ears twitched. I'm gonna be honest here... I thought she was pretty hot with them... wait. No. Stop that brain. You do not have a crush on her.

She wiggles her nose and sneezed, her ears and tail floofed up bit then settled down again and she continued to snore.

...

Shit I have a crush on her.

WELP. There ya guys go I hope ya enjoyed I'll see all ya weirdos later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
373K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...