The Primo's Wife- Scratch tha...

By RenMeng

I didn't mean for it to happen! Really, I swear! ... Well, maybe I did. I mean, with Uncle Kawahira... But a... More

Prologue: The idiot- I mean, the protagonist is introduced
Chapter 2: Oh, I have a fiancee-WHAT?! (2)
Chapter 3: Oh, it's Giotto Vongola... Why God, just why? (3)
Chapter 4: Yo, you must be Giotto's Guardians... (4)
Chapter 5: Disaster! I'm marrying into this family?! Oh, and I have a... (5)
Chapter 6: So we're just going to wrap it up in this one room? (6)
Chapter 7: Apparently, Romeo and Juliet is a common concept in anime (7)
Chapter 8: Carriage bonding- and why is the Vongola chasing a pig? (1)
Chapter 9: Farming with a drill sergeant and- KYAAAA!! (2)
Chapter 9.5: The Exchangement of Letters (3)
Chapter 10: As the Corona heir, I must maintain a smile... (4)
Chapter 11: Business meetings and Cathedrals... (5)
Chapter 12: Luca Corona, he's my grandpa... and I love him (6)
Chapter 13: We're family, aren't we? No matter the distance. (1)
Chapter 14: Can't you feel the love? Because I certainly can't. (2)
Chapter 15: And this is why I prefer the rain (3)
Chapter 16: The not-a-date at the beautiful slum (4)
Chapter 17: I'm bad with children, okay? (5)
Chapter 18: The one year anniversary (6)
Chapter 19: A Vongola Style Wedding (1)

Chapter 1: Transmigration is a pain (1)

5.7K 182 30
By RenMeng

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------
Ciaos, readers! If you are wondering who that amazing and beautiful girl is above, then you're in luck, because you're talking to her! I am a very mature and beautiful twenty-one year old woman with a successful career within the CIA- er, Author-San, should I really be telling people all this information?
~*~*~*~*~*

Once Upon a Time, in a land far, far away, there lived a ruthless and deceiving woman who made a promise. Now she's stuck in a odd situation and needs to find a way out. Serves her right!

I gripped Ren tightly to my neck in fear of losing her as the bright light took us away. Unfortunately, she decided this was also the perfect moment to strangle me to death.

"R-Ren." My voice shook, trying my best to keep calm. "It's okay, Sweety. Everything will be alright." I said, feeling her loosen a little. Soon the light disappeared.

Loud bustling noises reached my ears. "Hey, brat! Get out of my way!" I saw a carriage in front of me. A carriage. With a horse and everything.

I stared at it for a long moment. The man driving the carriage glared at me with an annoyed look. "I said move it, kid!" He shouted, gesturing with his hands for me to get out of his way.

I looked around and saw a group of people pointing at me and whispering with one another. Hastily, I got off the ground and ran across the street.

I hear the man clicked his tongue. "Kids these days, sleeping on the streets thinking they own the place..." He muttered, driving away.

"My lady!" A middle aged woman with blonde hair pulled into a bun and carrying a basket suddenly hurled herself into me.

I turned around and gave her a dumbfounded look. What?"

"My lady, where have you been?! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She shouted, quickly assessing my body. "And what in the world are you wearing? Oh, the boss is not going to like this!" She panicked, staring at me with wide eyes. "IS THAT A SNAKE?!"

My mind crashed. What the hell was going on? How does this woman know me? By the way she was speaking to me, I can guess that this woman has an intimate relationship with me. But I wonder why she continues to refer to me as a 'Lady.' Perhaps I'll just go along for now and see what's going on later.

I took her hand in mine and tried to calm her down. "I'm sorry. I was trying to explore the place." I explained, hoping my lie fit with the scenario. "I found this wretched man who was being so cruel to this little creature," I indicated to Ren, who gave me a very offended look. I thanked whoever was up there that I have chosen to join the school theater. That Romeo and Juliet play will seriously help me with this conversation. This better not be some random transmigration or something. I did not leave the house for this.

"I defended it," Cue another glare from Ren. She did not take kindly to being called an it. "And it took a liking to me, so I decided to keep it." I feel the dark aura coming from my little python. "B-but, I feel that this snake is a girl, so I'm going to call her Ren." I quickly stuttered out, knowing this made no sense to the conversation, nor the explanation.

The woman gave me a deadpanned look. "My lady, you've only been gone for ten minutes. How is it that when I took my eyes off of you, you suddenly come back with a snake."

"Um," I scratched my head. "Magic?"

She looked at me in exasperation. "Come." She tugs on my wrist. "The boss is waiting for us. We must change you out of those horrendous clothes. You can hide your new pet somewhere in your dress." Dress? What dress? She drags me across the street. Many people looked at me weirdly. Some even sneered at my appearance.

I couldn't help but be flustered. I was wearing a blue t-shirt with a huge white bunny on the front. My wool pajama pants had sheeps on them, and I was wearing my pink bunny slippers with my glasses half dangling off my face and my hair in a really messed up bun.

Okay, it's official, I look like a mess.

"Go in quickly, my lady." The woman took me to a carriage and shoved me inside. When the carriage started moving, she had managed to take out a simple white dress, make up, some high heels (that I know I will look fantastic in), and some gold jewelry consisting of a bangle and a rosary. In about five minutes, I was stripped, fitted, and glossed over with makeup.

The woman looked satisfied with her work. "Now, let's do something about your hair." She brushed my black strands until they were smooth and shiny and begin braiding them. I found myself with a gorgeous bun on my head that had a braided crown.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" The woman handed me a silver, crown shaped ring and slid it into my middle finger. "Don't forget the family ring." She said warmly.

I stared at it for a second. Cool.

"Here you go." I was handed a mirror and looked at it in bewilderment. I was baffled. Is this really me? I... I look so different. On the other side of the mirror, I saw an aristocratic lady who had enough beauty to entrance anyone she saw (okay, I was getting vain). Ren hissed softly in agreement. Of course, I still had my glasses and my original face and body, but the makeup really made a huge transformation. I mean, yeah, I knew how to use makeup back in my previous world, but I never had anyone applied makeup for me. it was impressive.

"Wow." I said.

While I was busy admiring myself, the carriage abruptly stopped. The woman shrieked and tugged on me hurriedly. "Come on, my Lady! We have to go! And be sure to hide that snake, or else the Seventh will disapprove." She warned.

I nodded and gestured for Ren to hide inside the sleeves of my dress. Hm, she said Seventh. Seventh of what?

"Lets go."

We stepped out of the carriage and the first thing I saw was a large mansion. Woah. I heard Ren hiss in agreement. The garden was extravagantly made, with a huge fountain and several sculptures and plants. In the center lines a stone walkway to the building.

"We need to hurry, my Lady! Don't just stand there!" Before I could even take in the whole mansion, I was promptly dragged off by the woman.

She rushed us into the mansion at an incredible speed. We went inside and greeted the servants by the door before we gracelessly ran through the maze-like house in a rampage. Soon, I found myself face to face with a large wooden door.

"The Seventh is waiting on the other side." The woman told me, bowing low and opening the door hesitantly. I walked inside.

There, I saw an old man. The click of my heels signaled the old man behind the mahogany desk littered with paper. He looked up. He had greying hair and a bushy mustache. There was a few smile lines and wrinkles that gathered from his mouth to his eyes. There was a kind look in his eyes, but something else that I could not quite see. He wore an expensive looking suit with a handkerchief tucked neatly in one of the breast pockets. A cane, I noted, was set promptly next to his chair. So this was the so-called Seventh.

I smiled. "Good day." I said.

The man's eyebrows shot up into the air as he looked at me in surprise. He glanced at the woman, but she only shook her head.

"Ah, Soren, my dear. I am glad Neve was able to bring you back. Can you please explain to this old man why you have suddenly ran off dressed like a peasant?" The man questioned.

Okay, so he was either a family member, judging by the tone of his voice and the way he had talked to me. Perhaps my guardian of some sort. He did seem surprised when I was smiling at him. Maybe something went on before I came to this world. I did managed to find out the woman's name, though. Neve, was it? She must be French or at least a descendent of one, judging by her accent.

I shook my head and smiled grimly. "I am sorry. I seem to not have been thinking when I ran. I was being brash and did not understand my current circumstances. Please forgive me." I bowed lowly to show my respect and status to this man, who was clearly someone of the upper hierarchy.

This time, both the man and the woman choked. Was my actions so surprising? I nearly sighed in exasperation. What kind of personality did this body have before me?

"I-I see." The man recovered, coughing once. "As long as you understand, Soren. We, who are the Senza Corona Famiglia have lots of enemies to look out for. There can be assassins lurking around. With you almost reaching your eighteenth birthday and as the future Corona Ottavo and my heir, I worry for you. This old man truly does." He shook his head slowly to show shame. "Dear child, your parents died for you, and as your grandfather, I will not allow myself to bury you alongside them."

I see. I have gotten younger, precisely three years younger. And this man happens to be my grandfather. The Senva Corona Famiglia. I wonder, this must be the name of the mafia group this world's Soren was apart of. So she was the heir, or Corona Ottavo. Wait a second, doesn't that make me the eighth boss of the Famiglia? I wonder, what role does this body play within the storyline? I wasn't even sure this is Katekyo Hitman Reborn. The timeline was too off to be modern day Japan.

I gave a closed eye smile and warmly took my grandfather's hands. "You need not to worry, grandfather. I promise to protect the Famiglia with all my heart. When the time comes, I will do so. And thank you for worrying."

There was a pregnant boss between us. From the window, I could see a crow flying by, screaming, "Aho... Aho... Aho..."

He suddenly burst into tears. "Oh, my dear Soren! You have certainly grown since I last saw you. Let me be honest, after your parents died when you were seven, you changed. You have been so spoiled and selfish, I was worried. I almost had an heart attack when you started to develop that attitude of yours. It was so poisonous and hateful. I am so happy you finally understood!"

I nearly tripped over myself. This man was very honest. Who knew the owner of this body was such a terrible person. Well, it's time to fix that!

"I am too, grandpa."

Now more tears were leaking out like waterfalls from the old man's face.

"And now you're calling me grandpa! Oh, Soren, this is of most joyous occasions. Neve, order all the staffs to prepare a feast and call all Famiglia members and allies!" He said, looking at me proudly. "My granddaughter has finally shown herself once again!"

Neve also seemed to have shed a few tears before she loudly declared a yes and ran out the room.

"Soren, dear," Grandpa (might as well call him that) turned to me and smiled warmly. "How 'bout you go to your room and rest up for the day? And be sure to wear something suitable for the feast." He told me.

"Of course." I beamed, giving him one last squeeze on his hand and leaving the room.

I shut the door quietly and leaned on it, sighing. "Hey Ren, do you think I did well?"

The little ball python slithered down from my arm and leveled her head against mine, fondly licking my cheek with her fork tongue.

Giggling, I gently patted her on the head and skipped off into the corridors...

... and then realized I didn't know where my room was. Looking around, I tried to find Neve.

With no luck, I could not find the blonde woman and instead became further lost within the maze of the mansion.

I bang my head against a wall. "What do I do, Ren?" I asked.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you lost?"

I rose my head to find a male servant looking at me weirdly. He was dressed in a butler's uniform that reminded me of Sebastian from Black Butler.

I sighed, but smiled at him gratefully, which seem to have blown him away by the stare he was giving me. A very intense and awkward stare.

I bowed humbly. "If you can guide me to my room, I will be most grateful, sir..."

"The names's Tobias. Tobias Giovanni. Right this way, my lady." As if he realized who I was, Tobias suddenly reverted into a more subdued servant and emotionlessly guided me to my room.

I did not question his actions, perhaps due to my knowledge of the original Soren being a bit too hateful.

We came to a large wooden door near an opened window in the West Wing of the mansion, according to the sign across the hall. Tobias opened the door for me to go in. When I stopped inside, I turned around and bowed thankfully to him, giving him a kind smile before closing my door.

I examined the interior of my new bedroom. There was a large, four poster bed near the window, a walk in closet filled with clothes, a dresser with a large mirror, some jewelry, and a wooden brush on top, and soft, white carpets beneath my feet. From what I saw, it seems the original Soren did not have a hobby, judging by how empty this room was. However, I spotted what seem to look like a basket filled with dolls near the bedside tables. There was also some fabric and sewing needles with embroidery hoops sticking from them. Hmm, it seems she may have had a hobby after all. And this might just be useful. Smiling, I approached the bundle of cloth.

"Ren, you may come out now." I said, kneeling down to gather the materials.

She slithered out and landed softly on the carpet. I smiled. "Let's start building your new home, shall we?" I said, eyeing the woven brown basket. A small clock on the table read four o'clock. Dinner doesn't start until six. I have time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 10.6K 45
After becoming Vongola Decimo, Tsuna thought live couldn't get more crazier when Byakuran suddenly crashed his into Tsuna's office and screamed. "T...
150K 6.8K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...
33.3K 749 14
A/N: this take place after the curse of the rainbow arc , and tsuna is now officially decimo. Tsuna was in his office signing paperworks as usual cau...
46.6K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...