Jokers Daughter Imagines

By Jokers-Sweethearts

All single imagines about the daughter dating & Joker being a jealous/possessive father More

Introducing Joker To Your Boyfriend
First Date
Dating Wayne's Son Pt. 1
Dating Wayne's Son Pt. 2
Getting Rid Of The Boyfriend
The Daughters Girlfriend
Which Daddy?
Dating Bruce Wayne
Secret Boyfriend
Here Comes The Bride
Date Night Mixup

Losing Virginity

16.8K 232 122
By Jokers-Sweethearts

You were in your bedroom with him. The boy you had been seeing for months. You both had been talking about it forever but could never find the right time or place. However tonight, you decided it was time to take those steps. Your parents were out at the club and you had the house to yourself for once. The goons were out on a mission and Frost was with them at the club, so no one and nothing was there to stop you. Your heart was beating so fast but he put his hands on your shoulders and caressed you down your arms. 

“You sure?” he said as he kissed your lips softly.

You hesitated for a moment before looking him in his eyes and feeling a sense of relaxation sweep over your body. “Yes. I’m sure”.

He started by kissing your forehead, then moving down to your cheeks teasing your nose with his. Then he skipped your lips and moved to your neck. It felt better than you had imagined. Your bodies sank into each other and fell on to your bed. You unbuttoned his shirt and it fell to the floor in an instant. He picked you up with his arm in one swift motion and positioned you so your head was on the pillow and he was on top of you. He pushed off of you with his hands on either side of your torso and studied your body. 

“You’re so perfect. Don’t be nervous (y/n). Are you still sure you’re ready?” he whispered down to you.

“I am.” you smiled warmly at him and he kissed your lips with enough passion to make romeo jealous.

“Your dad will fuckin kill me if he finds out.” he said with some worry in his voice. You put your hands on his cheeks and pulled yourself up to kiss his lips in comfort.

“He won’t fuckin find out.”  you said at him smirking and he smirked back before kissing you again, harder this time.

He started to undo the buttons on your dress and breathed in heavily when he saw your bra. He kissed the top of your breasts making you sigh before he reached into his pants to pull himself out and then his hand slid down to the bottom of your dress and started lifting it up. 

The Joker say in his VIP booth at the club watching Harley dance. The dead body of the man he thought he could trust sat across from him. He was frustrated that the man tried to make a move on his queen and frustrated that the business deal was now ruined. He looked over at Frost who was packing up the suitcases and ordering people to take the body away.

“Well… I guess it’ll be nice to have the night off early.” Joker said as he whistled to Harley calling her over. “Bring the car around Frost, time to go home.”

The Jokers angers soothed as he thought about the up side. At least he got to go home to you and just relax with his Queen and his princess. Harley walked into the booth and threw back the rest of Jokers drink to cool off. He took off his jacket and threw it around her shoulders to keep her warm before they walked out the back door to the purple lamborghini. He was still angry with how the night went thinking about how much money he just lost, so he stepped on the gas to get to you sooner so he could forget any of it ever happened. Whenever he looked at your face, saw you and your mother cuddling together, imagined him joining in his mind was immediately relaxed. He couldn’t wait to hold both his girls in his arms. 

You were in absolute bliss, he was moving in and out of you never detaching his lips  from yours. You felt so at peace and so loved. You closed your eyes taking in each sensation when you felt his fingertips lift your chin up. You opened your eyes to see him staring at you. By the look in his eye you could see right into his soul, you could tell he was enjoying it just as much as he was. He kissed your nose before looking back into your eyes and he stopped moving. 

“Tell me you love me and you want this. That this moment is as perfect for you as it is for me.” he looked at you with desperation in his eyes. You were both so close.

“Nothing has ever been so perfect.” you said back to him before reaching your hands up and pulling his head back down to yours. 

Your foreheads touching and both of you panting. He moved into you faster and deeper. You felt yourself losing control and going into total ecstasy. Within a few moments you both started to scream and when your lips touched for a final kiss it happened. Your toes curled and his fingers ran through your hair and pulled tight. He dropped on top of you panting and you kissed his shoulder. He lifted up his head with what little strength he had left and kissed your nose. 

Then suddenly you heard a loud bang and your bedroom door shot open. The noise and action sent him flying into the air and off your bed. When he saw the Joker standing there he quickly adjusted his pants and you pulled your dress back down.  You both were paralyzed in shock. 

The clown prince of crime stood in the doorway taking in the sight. He saw his princess on the bed with the sheets and covers messy and kicked everywhere. He saw the boy shirtless buckling his belt. He forgot how to breath for a moment. He had burst into your room thinking he would find you at your vanity brushing your hair or reading a book. He knew exactly what had just happened. He looked at you and only saw his innocent little girl. He looked at the boy and figured he must have pressured you or taken advantage of you. 

The Joker took in a deep breath before he lunged at the boy. The boy who had just been inside of you sighing in joy was now on the ground screaming in pain. The Joker had wrapped his hands around the boys neck strangling the life out of him. You were shocked for a moment before seeing him start to turn blue and jumped out of bed and grabbed your fathers shoulders to pull him off the boy.

“Daddy stop it!” but the clown prince was hell bent on making the boy pay for what he had just done. “Daddy please he didn’t do anything wrong! Stop it!”

When the Joker heard the words leave your mouth he stopped and released his grip from the boy. He turned around to see you and noticed the sincere look on your face. The boy noticing his chance to get away quickly squirmed out from under your father and grabbed his shirt and ran to the door. The Joker didn’t even chase after him, he couldn’t release his gaze from yours.

“You’re telling me he didn’t force you into this?” the joker asked with a stunned look on his face.

You were at a loss of what to say. You didn’t know what words would anger him and what would comfort him. So you just told him the truth.

“No daddy, he didn’t force me into anything. I was ready.” you said and the Joker stood to his feet.

“No no no no no.” he put his hands through his hair and paced around the room. Within seconds Harley rushed in.

“uh….. why did I just see a shirtless man running out into the street?” She examined the room and quickly realized what had happened. She smiled when it hit her. “Oh baby..” she ran over to you and hugged you. You were relieved at the warm reaction compared to what your father had just done and squeezed her tightly. “Oh baby I was wondering when this was going to happen.”

“HARLEY!” the Joker screamed at her causing both of you to jump. “She was not! Ready! For This!” you had never seen your father so infuriated before.

“Daddy I said yes! I’m the only one who can decide what I’m ready for!” you yelled back with tears starting to form. You and your father had always been so close and understanding of each other. It hurt you to see his harsh reaction. Harley saw you getting upset and stroked your hair to calm you down.

“Puddin if she was ready then what’s the problem. This happens to every girl, especially at her age.” Your mother was using a very serious voice you had never heard come out of her. You knew when Harley got serious the situation was imminent. 

The Joker took a deep sigh and his head dropped down before he spun it up again and let out a soft chuckle. “I know you think you were ready baby, but I know how boys are and neither of you don’t. He probably sweet talked you and made you believe he loved you so you’d say yes.” The Joker turned and walked over to you and pulled you out of your mothers arms and swept you up into his. You kicked your feet wanting to be put back on the ground but he wasn’t letting go.

“You don’t think I can make up my own mind. But I can.” you said sternly which took your father by surprise. He leaned back to look at you in the eye. “Put me down.” you said getting angrier. He placed you down gently on your feet and tried to grab your arms to comfort you but you slapped them away.

He eyed you up and down and saw the confidence in your body. He couldn’t comprehend how you could be so sure after what he was so convinced had just happened, that the boy pressured you into it and you weren’t ready for it.

“I’m sick of you thinking you know what’s best for me and what I am ready to handle.” you spat at him looking directly into his eyes. “Did you know he kept asking if I was all right? And I said yes every time? Whether or not you want to accept it I said I was ready!.” you felt the tears start to build up again. You weren’t crying because of what happened, but that your father wasn’t on your side like he always was.

The Joker stayed silent for a moment taking in what he was hearing. He wanted you to be his forever. He never wanted another boy to come along. He wanted to be the alpha male in your life. It wasn’t that you had given yourself to the boy, it was just that there was another boy at all. He knew and Harley had warned him this day would happen but the thought of you loving another man besides him drove him crazy. He never wanted to be replaced.

“You wanted that? Are you sure? Baby you know you can tell me anything.” He reached for your cheek to wipe the tears away. “If he pressured you at all or talked you into doing it I will kill him.”

You looked at your fathers eyes, taking him the shape and color. You tried to put your anger aside when you saw how pure they looked. No one could ever tell what the Joker was thinking exactly but you knew him better than anyone. You were the only one he shared emotion with this deep. The sincerity in his eyes was the same that you had shown him a moment ago. The tension in your body soothed and you wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug. 

“I know you would daddy, and that’s why I love you. But he didn’t make me do anything. He was sweet and gentle and I’m okay.” you nuzzled your head into his chest for a moment before looking up at him. “Okay?”

The Joker looked over at Harley who was smiling with glee. He had to accept what he dreaded. That you were growing up and loving other men. The thought gave him a pain in his chest. Am I really being replaced?

“Do you love him? I want to be the only man you love.” Harley let out a little squeak when she heard the words. She knew her puddin was in pain. “That both of you love. Only me.” he continued.

You laughed when he said it. Now you realized what was happening. It wasn’t that he was mad you had lost your virginity. It was that he was jealous of you showing love for another man.

“Daddy…” you wanted to break it to him softly. “Yes I do love him.” when you said it his grip on you loosened and his eyes squinted shut. You grabbed his hands and pressed them back onto your back not allowing him to break the hug. “But I just love him in a different way. No one can ever take my daddys place.” You snuggled your hed back into him. “you’re my guy and I love you.”

The Joker’s head fell back in relief. Your words could always sooth him no matter what. Hearing those three words, feeling emotion, it was all so foreign to him. Harley was the first to make him tap into feeling it. But you were the one that made him embrace it. 

“You’re my girl.” he said back to you. He rested his chin on top of your head and breathed in the moment. Harley ran over to the two of you and joined the hug. She was always so happy when she saw her clown king and princess work things out.

“Just one more thing princess.” he whispered into your ear.

“Yeah daddy?” you looked up at him in an innocent curiosity.

“I hope you don’t love him too much. Because I’m going to skin him alive.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 177 20
π™±πšžπš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›, π™Έπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πšŽπš πš–πšŽ.
18.8K 854 46
I had to ooen a new account. I hope everyone who was reading finds this. An amazing journey into the Joker's life.
2.8M 78.9K 29
"What makes ya think you're just my toy?" "You don't care about me, you've said it before." Joker x Reader Foul language, trigger warning. Jared Leto...
7K 203 54
Jared Leto unexpectedly runs into a girl he fell deeply in love with years ago. He never told her how he felt at the time and he never saw her again...