Childhood Friendship (Glee...

By ryderlynnfever

What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - The End
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Sequel of YOU, HIM, AND I
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 61

1K 17 1
By ryderlynnfever

Eight Month Later

Finn:
You're havin' my baby
What a lovely way of sayin'
How much you love me

You're havin' my baby
What a lovely way of sayin'
What you're thinkin' of me

I can see it, your face is glowing
I can see it in your eyes
I'm happy you know it

That you're havin' my baby
You're the woman I love
And I love what it's doin' to ya
You're havin' my baby
You're a woman in love
And I love what's goin' through ya

The need inside you
I see it showin'
Whoa, the seed inside you
Baby, do you feel it growin'
Are you happy you know it

That you're havin' my baby
You're the woman I love
And I love what it's doin' to ya
You're havin' my baby
You're a woman in love
And I love what's goin' through ya

Didn't have to keep it
Wouldn't put you through it
You could have swept it from you life
But you wouldn't do it
No, you wouldn't do it

And you're havin' my baby
You're the woman I love
And I love what it's doin' to ya
You're havin' my baby
You're a woman in love
And I love what's goin' through ya

You're havin' my baby
You're the woman I love
And I love what it's doin' to ya
And you're havin' my baby
You're a woman in love
And I love what's goin' through ya
Yeah you're havin' my baby

"Sing again!" I grin at Finn and rub my belly.

"I'm tired." Finn exhales. "It's Christmas eve and we should put the ornament on our christmas tree."

"You're tired to sing for your babies?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Give me five minutes. I wanna get a drink." Finn says and walk out from my room.

I let out a sigh and roll my eyes. I'm sitting down on my bed with my back against the wall. It's christmas eve already and my unborn baby already nine months old and I cant wait for them to born.

Finn and my dad already buy some baby stuff. Like baby stroller for triplets that can be function as car seat. I know my baby are triplets but I dont know about the gender because Finn and I want it to be surprise.

It feels amazing when you're having baby inside your belly. Sometimes they kick you from inside and sometimes I can always blame Finn for mistakes I did and he just exhale and pretend that it was his fault besides I can ask him to do everything by saying 'baby's order'. I love being pregnant.

It's also being nine months since the glee club disbanded. The seniors graduated and all of them living in New York. Then the sophomores transferred to another school. Blaine and Kurt are staying in my apartment since Blaine got into NYADA along with Mercedes who stayed in my bedroom since she got her album promotion in New York. Sam, Tina, and Artie, also Brittany are staying with Rachel in New York and I also heard that Sam and Rachel are dating now which is kinda cool.

And me? I'm still staying in Lima. My dad doesnt let me go back to New York until the baby born so I stayed home besides that Finn got a job in dad's office and working in the record studio and it's good for us since we really want to raise the baby.

"What song you want me to sing now?" Finn walks into my room. I didnt answer him but hold my belly and turn my face to my legs. "Babe, what's going on?"

"My water broke." I said to him.

"The baby will born?" Finn asks me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?" Finn says panicly then walk out from my room.

I exhale and get up from my bed slowly since my baby bump is really big because I'm holding triplets baby. I stand up from my bed and take my bagpack. I havent feel the constraction yet only my water broke and it's weird.

I asked Quinn and she told me she feel the constraction right after her water broke and I'm not and it's doesnt feel same. Or maybe every baby born differently.

"Honey, your water broke?" Dad walks in with Caitlin, Finn, and Finn's mom.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do you already feel the constraction?" Finn's mom asks me.

"No. I just feel like I was peeing." I said to them.

"We go to hospital now." Finn's mom says.

"Again? I spend every christmas eve in my life in the hospital?" I raise my eyebrows.

"The baby is going to be born." Dad says to me. "You still can walk or need a wheelchair?"

"I'm still can walk." I said to them.

Finn walks closer to me and hold me as I walk slowly from my room to downstairs until I feel my stomach hurt like I wanna have a big poop.

"Ouch damn! This big poop is really hurt!" I groan.

Finn's POV

"Ouch damn! This big poop is really hurt!" Madison suddenly groan.

Damn! I dont wanna get panic attack but I got it. I hold her and bring her to the car when all those parents become panic and I got my panic attack. I know what should I do. Puck told me once.

"My car key!" I shout and walk back to Madison's house and take my car key then run to my car and start driving.

"It's hurt!" Madison yelled.

"It's okay honey, hold it. Okay. Hold it." Mom says as she is sitting down on the front passenger seat. "Finn, faster!" Mom says to me.

"Dont make me panic!" I yelled and still driving.

I look at Madison from the back mirror and she hold her belly and groan. God, I dont know that labour will be going that hurt.

I keep driving to the hospital. I see Mr. Collins's car following us from behind. I cant wait to see my babies but looking at Madison who groan hurtly like that make me panic and freak out.

I park my car in front of the hospital. I went out from my car im hurry and hold Madison. "Hold it, baby. Hold it." I said to her and calm her down as we enter the hospital.

"My daughter is going to have baby!" Mr. Collins says to the receptionist.

I hold Madison and her body full with sweat and tears fall down from her eyes until the nurse bring us a wheelchair and let Madison sit down there until they start bring her to labour room and we are following them.

I'm freaking out but I hide it. I just dont want something bad happen to my children or their mother. I just hope they'll be fine.

"Everyone's out except the father." The nurse says to us.

"The father of the baby or the mother?" Mr. Collins asks the nurse.

"The father of the baby." The nurse said.

"I am." I said and walk to that labour room where those nurse place Madison on the bed and give infussion to her hand as dhe groan hurtly. "I'm here. I'm here." I kiss her forehead and hold her hand.

"It's hurt." Madison's start crying.

"I'm here. Everything is gonna be fine, baby." I kiss her hand and hold her hand.

"You supposed to be come here since this afternoon because you already at last opening." The doctor says to Madison while she is checking out something.

"I dont know about that because I dont feel anything." Madison protest.

"It's okay. It's okay. Now it's time to push." The doctor says to Madison and give her a sign to push the baby out.

"You can do it." I said to her.

Madison take a deep breath and trying to push the baby out. I'm just sitting down next to her bed and hold her hand and her shoulder while she is groan to push the baby out.

There are many nurse around here who help the labour or prepare anything. I dont have any guts to see right when the baby come so I decided to look from the up and see Madison legs that spread out and covered with a blue clothes.

"Come on, the head is finally coming." The doctor says to Madison.

Madison still trying to push that baby harder. I hold her hand really tight and rub hair and support to push her really hard. Until she let out a sigh and a crying voice coming out.

"Your first baby, it's a boy." The doctor smiles at us and shows us our first baby who full with blood.

"My first son." I smile happily as the doctor give the baby to the nurse and let her clean him up.

"We still got have two inside!" Madison yelled.

"Okay second baby, you know how to do it." The doctor says to Madison. "Push it again and let them out."

Madison take a deep breath and start pushing the baby again. Her body is really full with sweat and tears fall down. I hold her hand and kisses her forehead that full with sweat.

"Our second baby is coming, Maddy." I said to her.

"The head is coming...oh two eyes, two arms, one nose, one mouth, and two legs, and it's a boy again." The doctor says and hold the baby and shows it to us.

"He look handsome like the first one." I said to the doctor.

"One more!" Madison groans.

"Okay one more. You can do it better. Push it." The doctor says to Madison.

"Come out from my belly, kids!" Madison yelled and push the baby out at the same time.

A crying voice come out again. I look up a bit and curious with the last baby gender. "It's a boy again." The doctor smiles at us and shows us our baby.

Madison sniffles and smiles. "We got triplets baby boy?" Madison chuckles.

"Yeah we got three sons, baby. I love you so much." I smile at her and kiss her lips softly.

The nurse give Madison a mini ventilator to help her breath. "Would you mind to wait outside, sir? The mother and the baby will be clean up first." The nurse says to me.

"Sure." I nodded. "I'll wait outside." I kissed Madison forehead and walk out from the labour room.

It was really amazing to see those babies born and out from their mother's belly. Puck was really right everything is acceptable when you saw a baby come out from woman magical garden and I saw three babies come out.

"How is she?" Mom asks excitedly at me.

I turn my face and it's a big family come here. Include, Burt, Kurt, and Blaine and we are having christmas in the hopsital again with a miracle.

"I got three handsome boys!" I smile at them.

"Oh my God, you made it, son." Mr. Collins hugs me and smiles at me.

"Triplets boys?" Blaine ask curiously.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I guess God knows that Madison is still the most beautiful girl in my life so he gave us three little boys to protect their mom." I chuckle. "And they said that we supposed to bring her here since this afternoon but she doesnt feel anything at all that's why the labour wasnt really take long." I said to them.

"I was really hope for a granddaughter since I dont have a daughter but you guys got three boys." Mom says to me.

"Mom..." I sigh.

"Just kidding, honey. They are my grandsons." Mom smiles at me and hugs me.

"So what is your plan after this?" Kurt asks me. "Back to New York?"

"We will back to New York after the baby age three months old. Just like my contract letter with the record studio for one year." I said to them.

"Oh forget that, it's just a rules. You can stay longer as you want." Mr. Collins says to me.

"You already plan for baby names?" Kurt asks me.

"Yes. Madison and I already planned for their names." I nodded and smile at them.

"Not Drizzle or Apple or Grape right?" Kurt frowns at me.

"No." I shake my head.

"You can visit the baby and the mother." A nurse smiles at us.

I smile back at her and walk to the corridor and enter Madison's labour room that already empty and no more labour stuff then three babies are laying their body on the cribs.

Madison is standing and looking at those babies. I'm just standing next to her and put my hand around her shoulder and she lean her head on my shoulder.

"They're really handsome. I even wanna date them." Madison chuckles.

"Hey, we want to see the baby." Mom walks in with the others.

"Aww they got blue eyes like me. They got blue eyes like their grandfather." Mr. Collins chuckles and take the baby and hold it.

Madison take one baby and hold it then sit down on the bed with her back against the wall. I take the one who lay his body on the middle crib and hold him on my arms. He open his eyes and starring at his daddy while moving his little arms.

"What's their name?" Kurt asks us.

"Okay first of all, Finn and I decided that we will raise our children by ourselves so parents dont try to disturb or anything and we already got three names for them from something that we like and you guys cant protest because their parents is us." Madison says to them.

"So we cant meet them?" Mom asks.

"You can but parents cant make decision about them because Madison and I who make decision about them. We want to learn how to be a good parents so just let us do this without any help if you guys want us to be a good parents for them." I said to them.

"Okay, that's not a big deal." Mr. Collins nodded.

"Alright. That's the parents's choice." Mom nodded.

"Great. Now for the name. Drum roll please." Madison chuckles. "We decided it to name them..."

"Chandler, Ross, and Joey." Madison and I said together and grins happily.

They just being quiet and raise their eyebrows at us. "Where is Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel?" Blaine asks innocently.

"Seriously?" Kurt frowns.

"Yeah. This one I hold is Chandler George Hudson." Madison says to them.

"This one is Ross Anthony Hudson." I said to them and looking at the baby I hold.

"And the one that my dad hold is Joseph Francis Hudson aka Joey." Madison says.

"Are we living in 1994?" Kurt frowns.

"I said, no protest, no commnets, nothing. Finn and I are their parents and we already decided to named them with that." Madison says to them.

"Guys, that's anti-mainstream name. That's cool." Caitlin says to them.

"I know that. Thanks, mom." Madison chuckles.

Suddenly the clock ringing. I turn my face and it's already christmas. Madison and I look at each other and I kiss her softly as she kissed me back. We got our christmas present. These cute babies.

"Merry christmas, everyone." Madison chuckles. "Last christmas I got into hospital because of hypothermia but this time I got into hospital with my three handsome boys." Madison smiles at us.

"Wait, we got these little gift for the boys." Blaine says and give us a paperbag.

"Aww thank you, uncle Kurt and Blaine." Madison giggles.

"Thanks, dude." I smile at them.

We are smiling at each other. I turn my face at Ross. He close his eyes slowly and yawning until he fall asleep. I kiss his forehead and smiling looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madison's POV

I'm standing in front of the boys cribs and change Joey's clothes. It's been a week they born and Caitlin told me that her friend who got triplets baby werent as big as them but they're big and thats why my baby bump was really big.

Finn and I decided to move to New York after they age three months old since he still have contract letter for work in studio record for one year so we cant break the rules. So we are still staying in my house and change my bedroom become a master bedroom with nursery.

They're my christmas gift and I'm really happy. Nothing that can make me happy except them. I finally become a mother and Finn become a father. We're parents now and it's fun.

"Hey, I'm home." Finn walks into our room.

"Hey, daddy!" I chuckle and hold Joey who is awake.

"Hey, Joey." Finn chuckles and smile at Joey. "I got apartment brochure in midtown in Manhattan." Finn says to me and walk to the bathroom.

"We need one bedroom apartment right?" I ask him.

"Up to you." Finn simply said and change his clothes.

"They're still baby and I'm not sure to leave them alone in their room until they age two or three years old." I said to Finn.

"I said that's your choice, baby." Finn smiles at me.

I'm just smiling back at him and place Joey on his crib next to Chandler and Ross. I'm standing in front of the crib and looking at them. Finn standing next to me and put his hand around my waist.

"They're really cute. I never want to stay away from them." I said to Finn.

"Me too. I always cant wait to get home earlier to see them." Finn says.

"Finn, do you love me?" I turn my face at Finn.

"What are you talking about? I love you for the way you are." Finn smiles at me.

"Even my strech marks is kinda disgusting?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Your strech marks makes you look amazing because that's how I see you are the mother of my children. I dont care how big you became when you were pregnant, when I look at you, I just saw an amazing woman." Finn smiles at me.

I smile at him and kiss hin softly. Finn cups my cheek and he kissed me back. It's just feel amazing to be a mother and soon or later, I will be a wife and get married with Finn when the time is finally coming.

"You hungry? Want me to cook you mac n cheese?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Sure." Finn nodded.

"Okay." I nodded and walk out from my room and walk downstairs.

I walk to the kitchen and open the cupboard and take the food ingredients for making the mac n cheese for Finn. We both are more like husband and a wife now.

"Need a help, sweetie?" Caitlin asks me.

"No, I'm fine." I shake my head. "Finn, just want mac n cheese."

"Mommy, I'm awake and hungry." Finn's voice.

I turn my face and Finn is holding Chandler who is awake and he put the pacifier into his mouth.

"Hey, Joey." Caitlin chuckles at the baby.

"That's Chandler, mom." I giggle.

"I got to be honest, I dont know how to make difference between them." Caitlin chuckles.

"Joey has round face. Ross the one with an oval face. Then Chandler has average face also thicker hair." Finn says to her.

"So this is Chandler?" Caitlin asks.

"Yes. That's Chandler." I nodded and give a bottle of breast milk to Finn and Finn let Chandler drink that.

"If I were you guys, I just hope that they wont cry at the same time or I will get baby blues." Caitlin chuckles and walk away.

"Baby blues? I've heard that." I simply nodded.

I'm still making Mac n Cheese as Finn is still holding Chandler and standing also give him that milk. I'm just smiling looking at them. Finn really shows me that he could be a great father and it's really cool. I believe that he could be a great father and great husband soon.

I want to get married with him but I guess he still doesnt ready for that since what happened between two of us one year ago. But since I was pregnant and having his baby, he can get my trust back on him and it can make me change my mind.

"Already full? Okay, buddy." Finn says to Chandler and give the bottle back to me and I put it back into the freezer.

"He is still awake?" I ask Finn.

"Yes. He is yawning but still awake." Finn says to me. "He miss his daddy." Finn chuckles at Chandler.

"Because you usually went home when they already fall asleep." I said to Finn.

"Yeah you're right." Finn nodded. "Okay, mommy, we both wait upstairs." Finn says and walk off.

I shake my head and chuckle. It's really cute when I see Finn talking with our baby. Because he is still look like a cool man but the fact he is a good father and good man.

Finn's POV

I turn my face at Chandler and he is still awake. I walk enter Madison's room and still hold him then place him on the bed as he is looking at me.

I might be not know my father but I'm so proud because I have three sons and I'm trying to be a man and good father for them.

It was freak me out at first when I realized that I'm going to be a father but when I see Madison learns how to be a good mother, those fears all gone. There is only motivation in me how to be a good father for our sons.

"Here, the mac n cheese for daddy and formula milk for the boys and Chandler, you dont wanna sleep?" Madison walks in and give me a bowl then sitting down on the bed looking and Chandler.

I just eat my mac n cheese and looking at Madison holding Chandler and trying to make him fall asleep. She is amazing. Like really amazing. She knows exactly what our children want and need. She is the best. And she is the one who motivated me that I can be a good father for our children.

I dont know but looking at her like this, it's like we both are already married and having baby but the fact we aint. I really want to re-propose her again but I know that Madison must be not ready for getting married again. Because of the last thing happened but I dont mind with that. I will wait for her because she ia only mine. To be mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 69 14
After a year Rachel is back to McKinley for the senior year. What will happen when she found out everything is a mess? Will Finchel get it back toget...
33.8K 1.1K 30
It's been 15 years since Rachel left for New York and she hasn't seen Finn since, but, what happens when her daughter Layla runs away to Lima to find...
634 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...
44K 1.6K 34
When moving to Lima , Ohio because of a tragedy Rachel Berry must come to terms with trying to heal herself. But when meeting Finn Hudson a boy who h...