The Whore (part one)

By NiomiThacker

"I was taken into a room that one would use to entertain guests in. It was a massive dining hall draped in re... More

The Awakening
The Truth
The Denial
The Journey
The Meeting
The Monster
The Whore
The Queen
The Mistress
The Bite
The realization
The Dinner
The reunion
The plan
The Friend
The rain
The discovery
The get away
Elijah
Love
Answers
Hot
Running
Future
End
Book two

The Undead

41.1K 396 9
By NiomiThacker

Fire. The world was on fire. My world was on fire. My body, rising from the shadows of my grave, felt torn. My heart pumped no blood. My lungs breathed no air. I was still, like a thief in the night. I stumbled out of a hole in the ground and took in my surroundings.
Darkness. No one in sight. As i stood there waiting for this nightmare to make sense, memories started to flood my mind.
A man with beautiful blue eyes and hair as dark as his soul. Elijah. My Elijah. My soulmate; licking my blood off a knife that he stabbed me in the heart with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
245 3 8
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...
14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
1.4K 75 13
(Completed Book One 🖤) They're sinful. Beautiful. Deadly. And more dangerous than the wolves who hunt us in the woods. Three Vampires rule our wo...