Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología

185K 6.6K 2.5K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

Technology was great. It really was. It allowed people to communicate when they were really far away from each other and allowed them to keep memories.

However, every good thing had a bad thing

And technology's bad thing was inopportune moments.

After I had been pleased, pinched, and teased, I thought it would finally be time to get my freak on with my boss. I thought he would finally fück me and let me see if I could jump in the bandwagon of all the girls that had been in his bed.

But like I said, technology was a piece of shït and when Luca was ripping a condom open, his phone decided to ring. He ignored the first call, told me that if it was really important they would leave a voicemail or call again.

I didn't complain or fight. I kept trying to kiss him and push his freaking jeans down his legs.

And then the fücking phone rang again.

And again.

And it started making a different buzzing noise when the voicemails and text messages came in.

And I was left on the bed with my hands cuffed to the headboard, naked and unsatisfied. That should have been a TV show; I'd be the main star and people across the universe could laugh at my pain of not getting laid.

Luca had to take the call and go into the office. I was so miserable and cranky, I was starting to feel like an old grumpy woman.

Luckily, I had gotten a couple of orgasms, but it wasn't the same. I wanted to get off on knowing that I had gotten him off. I wanted to hear him cursing and grunting and breathing heavily because of me.

Luca chuckled at my expression, parking the car in front of the apartments I lived in and turned his body to face me. "You were unusually quiet."

"Don't have anything to say," I shrugged.

He chuckled again, shaking his head and leaned forward. "If it wasn't something I had to take care of myself, I would have kept you tied to my bed and fücked that pretty püssy."

"Well," I pursed my lips, crossing my arms over my chest, "you didn't."

He tilted his head to the side, eyeing me curiously and kept smiling, bemusedly. It was just making me angrier. How could he think that depriving me of dïck was funny?! It was the 11th commandment.

Thou shall not deprive women of thy cöck.

"I'll make it up to you," he reached over, tucking my hair behind my ear. It was quite pathetic that with a light touch, I was ready to fück him in the car. "If I finish at the office early, I'll pick you up and we can get something to eat."

My interest piqued. I liked food. "What's on the menu?"

"Whatever you like."

I bit my lip, thinking it over. I never said no to food and spending a little bit of extra time with Luca never killed anyone. Unless, he deprived me of sex again, but I was hoping that he took care of me.

"I think we can get some pizza or something."

Luca nodded, taking my hand in his and pressed a soft kiss to the inside of my wrist. "And I'll just have you for dessert."

"You fücker," I whispered, biting my bottom lip. "You're breaking the 11th commandment."

He frowned, raising an eyebrow and said, "The 11th commandment?"

I nodded. "I'll tell you about it, if you come and get me for pizza later. You have to go into the office and be some sexy CEO." I reached over the space between the seats and pressed a soft kiss to his mouth.

Since he had to go into the office, I wanted to give him a quick little peck and let him go because I knew my limits. But thankfully, I wasn't the only hornball that needed to get pleased.

Luca breathed in deeply and entwined his fingers in my hair. He squeezed, sending light shocks of electricity through my body at the slight sensation of pain and I moaned. I needed help. There was no reason why I should enjoy being teased to the point that my blood boiled.

He bit my bottom lip, his four front teeth grazing my skin as he tugged at it sexily. His fingers slid down my neck, around my collarbone and he fanned his palm out against my throat. "So fücking good," he grunted, pulling away.

I grinned, leaning forward to peck his lips again and said, "You're the one that has to leave."

"Don't remind me," He sighed, "hopefully it something that has an easy fix."

I nodded, placing my hand on the door handle. "I'll see you later. Have fun at work!" He waited until I was inside the building to drive away.

I thought it was kind of cute how he thought he could protect me in this neighbourhood, but I had been here for a long time. I could take care of myself.

I still liked it. It was obvious that he cared for me. I didn't really care if it was just as another human being or if he cared for me more emotional – I didn't even know what I felt for him. I didn't know if I even felt anything other than lust for him and I wasn't going to start questioning myself now.

I was fine with the sex – the one that would hopefully come soon.

~*~

The second tedious thing about technology was that if one thing was wrong, it could fück up the rest of the product was fücked.

I had been waiting hours for Luca to call me and tell me he was done. I had no such luck. I ended up cooking something to feed myself and Toby because things weren't looking so good.

I had been tempted around a million times to text him and ask him if he had just forgotten about me, but my telenovela would get really good and I loved seeing William Levy shirtless – so I ended up forgetting about him.

Once the familiar noise of gunshots and sirens began to sound outside, I turned the TV off and went to take a shower. Toby had fallen asleep on the couch and I was tempted to wake him up, so I would sleep alone, but the tiny little fur ball looked so comfortable that I didn't have the heart.

After I was done with my shower, I climbed in bed and sighed. I was still a bit sexually frustrated, but I didn't have the energy to start firing myself up. I wanted Luca to take care of my tiny problem.

I let out a soft curse and turned on my side to look for my phone on the nightstand. The screen lit up immediately and I raised an eyebrow. I had gotten a text from Luca two minutes ago.

What are you wearing?

I rolled my eyes, debating on whether I wanted to answer him or not.

A big black shirt.

Immediately the three "typing" dots showed up and I snorted out a laugh.

Really? Give me something to work with, hermosa.

Again, I rolled my eyes and quickly typed back.

I don't think so. I waited all day for you and I don't even get a text with an explanation? That's very rude!

The three dots showed up again and then disappeared. I waited for them to show up again, but they didn't. I sighed, turning on my side to try and force myself to sleep, but just as I closed my eyes the phone started buzzing.

I frowned, turning on my other side to grab it and raised an eyebrow. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry." Luca's voice was already sexy, hell there wasn't a single thing on that man that I didn't find sexy, but when he was speaking lowly as if he was trying to avoid getting caught...well that was in a whole different level.

He cleared his throat. "Once we found out what was wrong with the software, we started finding out other little problems. They're relatively easy to fix, they just take a while. I didn't mean to cancel our plans."

I shrugged, cradling the phone in my ear. "It's fine. Did you eat?"

"Yeah, my secretary brought me something to eat. What about you?"

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Mm, I cooked."

"What'd you make?"

"Rice, beans and chicken." I turned again, putting most of my weight on one hip really hurt.

I could hear the smile on his voice as he spoke again. "Sounds good."

"It was," I turned again, this time looking up at the ceiling and began to twirl my finger around my hair.

"So," he cleared his throat, "you didn't answer my question."

"What question?" I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled, low and sexy. "What are you wearing?"

I rolled my eyes, looking down at myself. "I'm wearing a black, oversized shirt."

Luca laughed, hearty and loud. "Usually this questions leads to phone sex or something like it."

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm wearing matching black lace panties and no bra."

He continued laughing, softly and quietly now. It was so sexy. It seemed to flip a switch inside of me and instantly I was turned on. Damn him.

"Please don't ask me that stupid question about," I lowered my voice, mocking a fückboy, "what would we do if I was there? Only pendejos ask that."

Luca snorted, laughter still in his voice. "I don't need to ask you what we would be doing. I know what I would be doing to you."

"Oh?" I bit my bottom lip, glancing down at my door. It was locked and Toby wouldn't be walking in on me any time. "And, what's that?"

"I'd start by kissing your legs. I love your legs, especially when they're wrapped around me." He cleared his throat, lowering his voice to a whisper, "Then I'd crawl up to your body and suck on your nipples. I want to get you as wet as possible. I'd rub your little püssy through your panties, but I wouldn't take them off. I'd just tease you."

I had to close my eyes and gulp because my body was suddenly in flames. I raised my shirt, pushing it up to my breasts and breathed in deeply. Any girl in their right mind would take advantage of the situation and relieve all the pent up sexual frustration they had built up because their hot boss wouldn't fück them.

At least I did.

I touched my breasts, rubbing my nipples and bit my bottom lip to not make a noise. I wanted to tease myself, to build the orgasm up and make it the best one yet. Obviously, the orgasms Luca gave me where much better, but at that moment, I would take what I could get.

And in a sense, he was giving me that orgasm.

I just closed my eyes and pictured his hands on me. Touching me, tugging, pinching, teasing me.

"I'd rub my hard-on against your thighs, so you could feel just how hard I am for you. Once I have you panting and begging under me, I'll bite and kiss your neck, hit your weakest soft spots. I'll slide my fingers down your body, enjoying the feel of your soft skin and dip one finger in your panties. Just one."

My breathing hitched in my throat as I did just as he said he would and bit my bottom lip, trying to avoid letting him now that I was touching myself to his sexy voice and fantasy.

"I want to make sure that you're wet enough for me." Oh, I was. I definitely was. "I'll rub my fingers up and down your püssy, just teasing you and build up your orgasm to the brink. I'll kiss down your body and stop right on the waistline of your panties. I'll take them off and kiss your-"

I let out a little squeal at the sensation that shocked through me. It was almost unbelievable how perfect I pictured his words and the crazy effect they were having on me. It wasn't fair. I was almost panting.

Luca stopped talking, making me look at the phone to make sure that he hadn't ended the call. He was still there. "Are you touching yourself?"

I bit my bottom lip, feeling my cheeks turn a shade of red – not from embarrassment, but from the adrenaline rushing through my veins. "Yes."

He swore softly and then more silence followed. There was a bit of a rumbling noise in the background, as if he were moving things around and then, his voice filled the line. He sounded so turned on, I was ready to taste the rainbow.

"How wet are you?"

I kicked my panties off, breathing in heavily. "Had to take my panties off."

"Fück," he whispered, "how long have you been touching yourself?"

"Since you started talking."

"I want you to close your eyes, hermosa," he whispered, commandingly, "I want you to picture your fingers as mine. Move your hands around your body, pinch your nipples and tease your püssy – I'm the one touching you."

I already was; you just stopped talking and I had to stop, you idiot!

I didn't say that, though. I was too turned on to ruin the mood. "Okay." My voice was shaky, breathy.

He continued ordering me sexual tasks. I had to put him on speaker, so I could use both hands and feel my orgasm enhanced.

The buildup was so amazing that my legs tensed painfully, I gasped and arched my back, curling my toes as waves after waves of undulating pleasure crashed through me.

I let out a scream so loud, I thought the neighbours would call the cops. Not that a scream wasn't common in this neighbourhood, but it had been pretty loud.

It had been so perfect that I couldn't move afterwards. I couldn't grab my phone from my chest and answer Luca.

I was exhausted and in the best possible way. The cool air of the AC rubbed against my legs, making me feel even more satisfied.

"Are you finished?" He chuckled.

"Yes," I slurred, still tired from the orgasm. "It wasn't as good as the ones you gave me, but I'll take what I can get."

Luca laughed again, the atmosphere between us shifting from sexual to comfortable. "I'm sorry. If I didn't have to stay here and supervise what's happening, I would be fücking you to sleep."

I bit my bottom lip. "That sounds so good right now. If you hadn't been teasing the shït out of me earlier, maybe I could've found out what that's like."

"You enjoyed it."

"Duh," I rolled my eyes, "still would've enjoyed your dïck even more."

"Ay, hermosa, what am I going to do with you?"

"Fück me?" I offered, cheekily.

"In due time, yes."

I sighed, looking out the window at the dark sky and then up at the dark ceiling. "Guess I can cross phone sex off my list of fantasies."

A sexy chuckle. "Oh?" Background noise. "Are there any other fantasies I could help you check off?"

"I honestly think that any girl's fantasy is to get good orgasms and you've been doing just that."

I could almost see him narrowing his eyes in annoyance at my comment. "There isn't anything else in specific?"

"I don't know!" I sighed. Now that I had gotten my orgasm, I was tired and I wanted to sleep. It was making me a bit cranky. "The only one I can think of is going to a bar and fücking a stranger."

"Oh?"

"Well," I pursed my lips, "not really a stranger, but someone that acts like we're strangers. Kind of like roleplay."

"I understand," he responded, "do you know the personalities?"

I shrugged, not having thought of that. "Not really. I just...don't know the person. We take a couple of drinks, maybe dance and end up having hot sex in a hotel room. I hope he's a little rough, though. I still like my sex rough and sweaty."

Luca was quiet for a couple of minutes and I started to fall asleep with the phone against my ear.

Just as my eyes started closing, he cleared his throat. "Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

~*~

I had so many sexual gifs to use for this chapter, but since Wp is a PG place, I can't really share them. If y'all want to see what I used for inspo, check out my tumblr (salaciouxx)

xo, Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 133 28
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...
104K 462 19
"Then do as I said hottie" She unbolting my trouser which she tossed away smiling at my rod again "Will I be her paid for this or what? I don't under...
607K 8.8K 25
A 17 year old named Miranda , works at a low paying restaurant as a waitress, she gets abused by her step mother and father as if they think what she...
12.1M 405K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...