The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

Von moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 5 : Shocked

2.6K 69 91
Von moonice__

"Wait can you guys please tell me where are we going?" Baekhyun asked as he stepped inside the mini bus.

When you were all in the bus, Chen finally answered Baekhyun's question, "Yah, Byun Baekhyub. Did you forget about the request we made to our manager last month?"

Baekhyun blinked a few times, looking at Chen with an extremely confused expression.

"Ugh, Baek! I can't believe you forget about it. We were all so excited last time when our manager finally agreed!" Lay said.

It took his brain a few seconds to process before he finally widened his eyes. "OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER NOW!"

"What do you remember?" Kyungsoo asked, making sure.

"We are going to the theme park right?? With the others!" Baekhyun exclaimed happily.

"FINALLY!!" everyone said in unison.

You got confused with what they were talking about. You wanted to ask but was still hesitating.

"Uhm guys," you called out, and their attention immediately went on you.

"If you're going to theme park, aren't your fans will surround you? And you guys won't be able to ride on anything?" you asked carefully.

Xiumin chuckled, "Y/N-ah, of course we all know that too."

"So we asked permission from our agency to rent the theme park for us as a reward for finishing our world tour last few months!" Kai exclaimed.

"Oh wow that's so.. COOL!" you looked at them happily but soon your expression changed. "But uhm, I'm not joining you guys, right..?"

"Do you want to join us or not?" Baekhyun asked you teasingly.

"Well-- of course as a fan of you guys, who wouldn't want to? But like who am I to have the rights to enjoy your rewards to and even spend a day with--"

"Okay you're coming with us," Suho cut off your line.

"Huh?" your brain was still processing the whole thing.

"You're joining us," Kyungsoo remarked.

"To--to the theme park?" you asked again.

"Yes, to the theme park," Lay smiled.

"No way- I must be dreamin--"

"This is reality, Y/N. No dreaming," Chanyeol said.

"So.. WA--WAIT! I'M COMING WITH YOU GUYS?! REALLYYY?!" you immediately stood up from your chair.

"OH MY GOSH. YES, Y/N, YES!" Sehun shouted in annoyance. "You. Are. Coming. With. Us. GET IT?"

"How--"

You couldn't say your line when the bus suddenly jumped due to the big bump on the road. You lost your balance and was ready to feel sorry for your ass when someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

You turned your head to the right and saw Baekhyun smiling sweetly at you.

"Next time be careful, honey."

And your heart exploded right at that time.

---

The ten of you finally arrived at the theme park. The weather was nice, it was not sunny, but not cloudy as well. It was just perfect.

You were feeling extremely happy but nervous at the same time as you were about to spend your day with the idol you've been adoring for years.

Just when you were focusing on your thoughts, your eyes caught a glimpse of 3 familiar guys walking towards you and the members.

You rubbed your eyes and tried to take a look again. No, your eyes didn't make any mistake, because it's really them.

Kris, Luhan and Tao.

Your jaw dropped as you saw them standing right in front of you and the members now. All the EXO members cheered happily and hugged each other.

"Eeyyy, long time no see~!" Luhan said as he hugged Xiumin and Sehun.

You saw Baekhyun hugging Tao and laughed happily.

"Yah, Panda Tao! I miss you so much!" Baekhyun squealed.

You were watching them happily even when you're still in a shock state, when Baekhyun took a glance at you.

He smiled but you couldn't smile back at him. You were too overwhelmed with this whole situation.

"Is this real, is this even real?" you muttered under your breath. "I still can't believe this isn't a dream."

"Okay everyone, let's sit here while waiting for the others!" Suho announced and everyone nodded in agreement.

You were all walking towards an area where a bunch of tables and chairs were spread out there.

'But.. the others? Who will come again?'

You just randomly took an empty seat and put your chin on the table. Still busy with your own thoughts, you flinched when you heard Baekhyun's voice near you.

"Why are you alone?"

You looked up and saw Baekhyun, together with Tao, looking down at you.

"Hm, no friends," you spat out anything that's on your mind and smiled. "But you're here so I'm not alone anymore!"

Baekhyun chuckled as he took a seat beside you before pinching your right cheek. "You're so cute."

Your face instantly turned red. You just wished that Baekhyun couldn't see it.

"Who is she?" Tao asked in confusion. "An idol?"

Just when Baekhyun was about to reply Tao, a voice interrupted them.

"HEY GUYS! WE'RE HERE! SORRY IF WE'RE LATE!"

Wait-- you recognized that very familiar voice.

You looked up and saw BTS were running towards the area where you and the EXO members were chilling at.

"There was a traffic," Taehyung continued his line while giggling right when they arrives.

'What the actual heck? They're really.. BANGTAN?!'

Baekhyun quickly stood up and ran, "Taehyungieee!!! I miss youuu!"

"I miss you too, hyungggg! I'm so glad that we are all allowed to play here! Today will be the best day!" Taehyung squealed happily as they hugged each other tightly.

Everyone was hugging each other happily while you were sitting there alone, looking at them in disbelief.

"Come here! I want you to meet her!" Baekhyun said as he pulled Taehyung.

"Huh? Who?" Taehyung asked, confused. "Wait-- 'HER'?! There's a girl here??"

Taehyung kept blabbering as Baekhyung pulled him towards where you were sitting at.

Right when they arrived, Taehyung's eyes met yours and he couldn't restrain himself from opening his mouth wide.

"Wait-- I thought only idols are allowed here?" his eyes went back to look at Baekhyun in confusion.

The older just smiled and whispered something to him. Tae's lips then formed an O as he nodded.

You raised an eyebrow, curious at what Baekhyun said to the younger boy.

Taehyung then reached out his hand for you and showed his boxy smile. "Hi, I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you!"

You shakily grabbed his hand before he shook it aggressively while giggling cutely.

You were still shocked with the fact that EXO knew you and now, within minutes, Taehyung knew you.

"My name is Y/N, nice to meet you too," you smiled shyly.

"Baekhyun hyung!" another familiar voice was heard.

You turned around and saw Jungkook was walking towards your table, Jimin following him from behind.

"Eyy, Jungkook-ah!" Baekhyun greeted him.

Jungkook then approached Baekhyun giving his hyung a brotherly hyung. "Hyung, good to see you again!"

Baekhyun chuckled and hugged Jungkook back before giving Jimin a hug too.

Jungkook's cheerful expression turned into a confused one when he saw you.

"Hyung, who is--"

Before Baekhyun could reply, Taehyung already whispered something to Jungkook's ear, which made the maknae nodded his head cutely.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook! Nice to meet you, Y/N!" Jungkook smiled and took your hand to shook it.

"I'm Jimin!" Jimin exclaimed, looking at you with his prettiest eyesmile.

"I've watched your latest release, Blood Sweat and Tears, and I love it!" you said happily.

"Aaww glad you love it~" another voice came. "I'm Hobi, nice to meet you!"

You started to have a long conversation with them. It was surprisingly easy to blend with them as they're very friendly and fun.

Just then, you saw another bunch of handsome idols coming towards the area you were hanging out.

Your eyes were widened and you dropped your jaw.

It couldn't be..

Got7 and NCT are here!!

"Oppa! Got7 and NCT joining us too?!"  you looked at Baekhyun, still shocked.

Baekhyun nodded proudly.

"Oh you guys are finally here!! Now we're complete!!" Xiumin greeted them.

You tried to calm yourself down.

'Ok, first EXO, then BTS and now Got7 and NCT. I think I'm really dreaming! I'm going to be crazy after this! For real!!'

"Y/N-ah! What are you doing?! Let's go!" Sehun shouted from afar as you realized that everyone was already gone.

You got up from your seat and ran towards them.

"I understand how you feel, meeting so many famous idols in a day," Sehun grinned as you walked beside him.

You smiled.

'Today will be the best day of my life! I'll never forget this!!"

author's note:
Hii!! Are you surprised with this chapter? I'm a multifandom so I deciced to make BTS, Got7 and NCT to appear in these few chapters, cause I like them too.
Taehyung is my favorite in BTS so I kind of put more dialogues for him other than the other members.
Hope you like it though! Sorry if this chapter is boring for you, I promise next chapter will be a very fun chapter!! 😊

[CHAPTER EDITED]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!