The Ripper

Galing kay Koneko_Senpaixx

"If you do not want to be the victim then simply become the monster" When I asked him why, that was his resp... Higit pa

Author's Note
Attorney Slayer
Unwanted Childhood
Small Talk
Prolouge
High Class Society With A Grotesque Memory
21 Questions
Letter to Slayer
On Rainy Days
Sweet
Trial
All Nighter
Helen
Emotions: The Beginning
The Unanswered
Untitled
Suspicion
Don't Say It
Incriminating Affair

Monster

766 49 48
Galing kay Koneko_Senpaixx

I couldn't believe an entire week had passed since visiting Jihoon. Charles and I really had a connection, the chemistry between us had me pretty baffled. I was always wondering about what could've been this entire time but it seems being reunited suddenly brought all the happy back.

Everything was going wonderfully, I had sent the judge some paperwork to try to get Jihoon moved from that room into one with at least a window and if possible I want him to stay with me. I want to further study him and talk, I know it sounds crazy but I just really want to prove to them that he isn't a monster.

I know that he killed those women and those people from before but I know he wouldn't hurt me. I can prove that he's changed and despite the fact that the acts of murder cannot be forgiven, I'm going to make them change the sentence so that he lives.

The death sentence will not apply anymore and from there I can work my way up to getting him out of jail.

That's my plan at least...

I took the casserole out of the oven and smiled as a pleasant smell filled the room.

I'm sure that he'll really like this, after all I haven't seen him in a week.

I felt bad since I had promised him to bring him food everyday but I mean...I just got really busy and frankly I don't regret being with Charles.

We relived our happiest moments and I smiled at this particular memory.

We were just out of medical school.

-Flashback-

"Faline!" He waved.

"Hey Charles" I smiled.

"Where are you headed to?" He asked.

"The lab, I forgot my notes and folder." I said.

"I'll go with you" He winked.

I blushed.

"We'll be all alone~" He said as he held my hand.

"Charles...You know we aren't supposed to act like this at work" I looked at him.

"So? No one's around" He smiled.

I smiled back.

Hand in hand we walked to the lab.

"Ladies first" He said as he held the door opened for me.

"Thank you, quite the gentleman" I said with a smile.

"Only when I'm with you" He said in a cute tone.

I giggled.

We walked in and the room filled me with horrid memories of my childhood.

This was the very room that my father would keep me in for his experiments.

"Faline? You okay?" Charles asked.

"Hmm? Yeah...I was just...thinking" I said dully.

He caught on fairly quickly.

"Faline..." He hugged me.

!

"Um...Charles?"

"That's all in the past. You don't have to be afraid anymore" He said as he pulled away.

I slightly smiled. "Yeah.."

"Faline please don't be sad!"

I giggled.

"I'm fine, I promise"

He smiled brightly. "Come on. Let's get out of here"

He held my hand.

?

I looked up at him.

He was blushing but didn't look at me.

I smiled and didn't mind this.

We walked down the hall way hand in hand not really caring if anyone saw us.

-End of Flashback-

Those days were the happiest days of my life.

He knew my secrets and my deepest thoughts.

I don't think there's anything that I could hide from him and there was nothing he could hide from me either. It was strange really, reuniting the way we did after so long. He didn't exactly like the idea of me not depending on him anymore and he sure as hell didn't like it when I started gaining popularity. He wanted to settle down with a house wife but that just wasn't and isn't me.

I sighed slightly.

Well that was in the past for now I'll focus on this case and try to get Jihoon off the death sentence. That's my job after all.

"Good afternoon" I smiled.

"Faline, haven't seen you in a while. You look very happy" Boris said. "Had a good week?"

I nodded. "Yes I have. How's Jihoon doing?"

He shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I think he's gotten worse. He attacked a guard while you were gone and he's been in a straight jacket since. He can't really drink water unless we give him some but to be honest no one really wants to deal with someone like that. I tried but he's not cooperative. It's been 3 days no food or water"

!

"Boris he's a human being! He needs food and water!" I said upset by what he told me.

He sighed. "I can't help anyone who doesn't wanna be help Faline"

"Let me inside. I want to see him" I said.

He nodded and I managed to get inside.

He was in a corner, facing the wall and rocking back and forth like a mad man.

"Jihoon" I said.

He slightly turned his head and looked at me from the corner of his eye then went back to staring that the wall.

"I brought you a casserole" I said.

Silence.

"Aren't you hungry?"

He said nothing.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

Once again he looked at me from the corner of his eye then back at the wall.

"How about we get that straight jacket off huh? You'll be able to eat and I brought some lemonade too" I said.

"Just let me die already..." he muttered.

"I have some news for you." I said ignoring his remark.

"Don't care" he said bluntly.

I set the casserole down and approached him.

"Don't." He said in a stern voice.

"Jihoon...I'm sorry I broke my promise"

"Fuck off. You're just like the sluts I killed, good for nothing liars" He hissed. "I despise women and liars..."

He went back to staring at the wall.

I noticed it had a dent.

He's going crazy...

Who knows what they did to him while I was gone.

I wanted to take a closer look at him but I felt afraid.

He then looked up at me, glaring at me with those dark piercing eyes.

!

Burns on his temples...possibly from shock therapy.

Bruised and swollen cheek...

Cut on his lip...

"Jihoon...I'm so sorry"

"Hmph. Please, spare me your false concerns" He said.

"It was wrong of me to leave you like that...to abandon you" I said feeling bad.

"Abandon?" He scoffed and chuckled. "What are you my mother?"

"Excuse me?"

"Precisely. My mother is dead, I killed that bitch. If you want to act like her then you'll end up like her"

The cold tone of his voice my a chill run down my spine.

"Wouldn't you be better off with your dream man instead of living a complete nightmare?" He asked.

He's trying to intimidate me.

He's angry I broke my promise.

It pisses him off even more because I'm a woman and his entire life no woman has ever been kind to him or been there for him the way he deserved it.

"No" I answered. 

He looked at me. "This nightmare has yet to begin"

"It can't be worse than the nightmares I've already had" I said as I looked into those lifeless dark eyes.

"But are they worse than mine?" He asked.

"Do you think that they are?" I asked back.

"Are they?"

"I think it's time we found out, after all we have much to discuss. Our little game of questions is far from over" I said.

"Tch. Do you really think your little mind games will fool me? I can see right through you. I know more about you just by looking into your eyes. You are afraid, for a moment when I spoke you felt fear. You know damn well what I am capable of..." he said as he stood up. "And you know what?"

I felt my heart begin to race.

"Nothing can stop me. Not even a silly thing such as this...straight...jacket" he said as the jacket hit the ground.

He approached me, I tried to stand my ground but before I knew it I was cornered.

He glared at me.

"I could kill you now if I wanted to" he whispered.

"Then do it" I looked at him.

He smirked.  "You're giving me permission?"

I nodded.

"Interesting" He spoke as he studied my expression. "You know Ms. Slayer, I've never asked any of my victims whether or not they want it to hurt but I'll ask you...do you want a painful death or a quick one?"

My knees were trembling now.

This man is the definition of fear...the fear of my worst nightmares.

That cold dead expression was more than enough to make anyone scream in horror.

"If you ever leave like that again stay gone because next time I won't be conversing with you. It'll happen so fast that when you blink again you'll be in line to see whether you'll be welcomed into heaven or not. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Now then, the casserole" he smiled as he backed away and went to sit on the bed.  "Better leave while you have the chance. I'm currently distracted"

I wanted to cry.

"Oh and Ms. Slayer..." he said before turning his head back to see me. "Now that you've seen this side of me I'm more than sure you won't think about pissing me off again, right?"

He began eating and I couldn't move.

"Still here?" He asked. "I thought I said to get the hell out. Do you need me to demonstrate how I get an unwanted guest out?"

I felt tears run down my face and I quickly ran out.

This man...is a monster.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 968 72
> Who would think that the idols you've been Idolizing for so many years finally, recognize you but way too different. You got to live with them and...
1.4K 166 52
A Kim Namjoon Γ— Y/N (Reader) FF ________________________ "Why me?" She asked. "What do you mean baby?" I asked back. "Joonie, why me out of all the...
2.7K 592 13
"I will turn your life into a living nightmare," he whispered menacingly, his words sending shivers down my spine as our bodies collided. "Every brea...
7.9K 373 22
Yoongi wakes up in a place for "special" people like him and his life was never the same... ~ "Well... this is meant to be a mental hospital but they...