Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

By its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... More

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Chapter 4- Omertà
Author note
Chapter 5- Secret
chapter 6- Betray
Chapter 7- the past
chapter 8- her
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 23:- Treachery
Chapter 24:- Runaway 1
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

Chapter 13:- lost her 5

3.8K 144 6
By its_shaili_kg

Faith pov:-
I was walking back to my hostel with Adolfo beside me. God's knows how long do I have to pretend that I don't know about him being in the mafia. Right by comparing my life with him I'd say my life is more perfect and sorted. From the past two day, I've been having a weird feeling about Adolfo. From the day Vivian told me about her and him. I can't think straight. He's busy in his cell phone. Why does he even take the pain to drop me back to the hostel. I mean I can do it alone. What bad can happen?

Oh, wait for your thoughts train Faith. He's in the mafia and you're with him definitely someone can take advantage by abducting me and ask for ransom or anything. If I really mean that much to him. But it doesn't look like it. I have been thinking from the past two days, what am I doing with him. I don't even feel like spending even a minute with him. I need to tell him to over this thing going on between us. But what if he gets angry and gifts me a goodbye bullet in my head.

Gosh... I'm thinking too much.

We reach near the hostel gates. He turns towards me and kisses on my chicks.

"Don't forget that tomorrow is my brother's birthday party, dress well and come he takes a pause looking at me in thoughts and continue "bring your friend too ... Bye babe"

He left me alone on the gates and walked away. I walked back to my room to find it empty. Where is V. I called her cell? She picks it up after the third ring.

"Hey. Where are you?" I ask.

"I'm on the way to the hostel. I'll reach in ten minutes" she said. She sounds okay to me. So I ended the call. I got changed in my comfort clothes. I walked towards the window to get fresh air. I look down to see again the same black limo I saw when I first came here. I see Vivian get out of the car. And I see a guy in grey hoody getting down from the other side too. I can't see his face because of the hood covering his face he was tall and good build from his body structure. He gets close to Vivian. She's smiling and talking with him. I wonder if he's her boyfriend. He kisses her on her chicks and she waves bye to him and enters the gates. She's walking inside. And the guy is still standing watching V go inside. His hands in his pocket and his eyes still probably on V.

He gets inside his limo and drives off. I turn inside. And Venters in smiling.

"Hey," I called her, I didn't ask her much about the boy. It's her personal life after all. Just then she says.

"I was out with my .... my family... I was having a very strange feeling from this morning like something is wrong or something wrong is going to happen. So I called my family. And now I feel much better."
I didn't even ask her and she confessed it. But who was that guy? I thought. Forget at least she was honest. This curiosity is a bad disease I said in my mind. I nodded. And said okay.

(Next day)
Birthday boy

I already decided I was going to wear my one and only party dress skin-fit-full-net-sleeve-above-the-knee-black-dress. God but it was too short. I got changed in and kept my long brunette wavy hairs down. And did a little makeup. I heard the door open I turned to see Vivian coming in. She went down to buy something to eat. She brought a lot of stuff. She looks at me and her jaw was on the floor. I smiled at her reaction. But also a little scared. I asked her.

"How is it... Is it looking more reviling or seducing."
She nodded her head slowly two times in yes. Okay, so I should change I thought.

"Okay so what else should I wear.?" I asked.

"That's perfect what you're wearing... Faith... Don't you dare change ... I've never seen such sexy side of you" she said. It made me blush. I appreciate her compliment.

"How long are you going to take... Get ready I'm not going without you V," I said. She looked sad and sorry. She kept the stuff down and said.

"I'm sorry ... Faith I can't come. I am not allowed too. I mean I have got a warning to stay away from the Agostino's, so I can't. But please you don't cancel going. Adolfo won't like it. And even I don't like to see that dress back in the cupboard and not getting the crowd to see the sexy Faith. "

I must say she is very good at manipulating me. I nodded in yes. And understood her. I wanted to tell her something so I said.

"V... I think I'm going to end my things with Adolfo after his brother birthday, means tomorrow. But I'm scared. What if he gets angry?" There were many things going in my head. I didn't know how to express it. I was looking here and there. She came closer and placed her hands on my shoulder. To calm my nerves down.

"Hey... If that's what you feel, then go ahead it's your decision. And the problem about him getting angry, I'll handle that shit" she said looking straight in my eyes. She was confident and clear. I need to stay clear like her. I exhaled and said.

"Okay, I need to go or else I'll be late" I wore my heels and walked out after waving her bye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Archer Agostino pov:-

I was dressed in my full white suit. And the party was on a high note. There were many hot girls who had come to attend the party from Adolfo college. Some were good but not up to my expectations. I was looking around for that one with whom my brother is hanging with. I was about to head in the kitchen. When I saw her enter through that door. I saw her checked her out from top to down. Lord must have sent her like a gift for my birthday. I saw my brother moving close to her and saying something in her ears. He must have given her a compliment. She blushed. I want to see that same red face when I fuck her I thought. Adolfo saw me and he started walking towards me with Faith beside him. I stood straight. Moving aside from the crowd I saw her full body. She was looking hot in that dress. She was tempting me. I could feel the hardness that was forming down.

I smiled at her. She wished and brought her hands to shake. How could I resist I thought? I didn't want to leave her hands. When Adolfo asked her for a drink. She pulled her hand out of my grip. OH, I felt that she didn't like me. Adolfo went in to get the drink. She was left alone with me just then some stupid bitches gathered her. This was frustrating. I moved back to see Caden near the pool with two girls. I need to know some things. I went to him. The girls were busy saying something in his ears and his grip on their thighs. I said being formal.

"Ladies, can you excuse us for a minute" they got up and Caden was not happy about it. I took Caden in the corner to speak with him.

"Sooo...What am I having for my birthday gift" I asked him indirectly? He was confused when he said.

"What are you... Ten? " He said raising his hands in the air.

I grabbed his head from back in angry and I brought it close to my face. To make it clear for him.

"This party ...sucks... Your college girls need grooming... I am bored and I need a nice fuck... I hope I made it clear this time." He nodded and was scared. He said.

"How about you take Faith's friend?" He said.

"She came all alone in this party," I said with greeting my teeth. He was more scared now.

"Okay, she must be sick... But she's one hell of a chick... She stays in the same hostel with Faith the one behind Library" he was speaking when I interrupted.

"Did I ask you about that girl.... have I ever seen her?" I said in sarcasm. He stopped and said.

"Take Faith then... I am sure Adolfo won't say anything to you" he said...

Yeah, he was right. My little brother won't say a thing. I made a plan. I asked Caden to lie to her and bring her to the office room. He accepted it.

I was waiting in the office. When she came in after a few minutes she was not aware of my presence. She called for Adolfo. I was standing behind her near the door. She was in the room. So I banged and shut the door and locked it. She turned and looked back and was shocked to see me. I started moving slowly towards her. The loud music of the party was much more than enough to block her screams I thought. She was scared like a wet kitten and was moving back until her back hit the large desk. She said.

"Where's Adolfo?"

"Babe... Forget about him... He's probably down enjoying and making out... How about you and me ...We have some fun" I said. She started nodding her head in no. She was begging me to leave her. But how could I? She started running towards the door but I caught her arms and brought her back on the desk ... Okay enough with the running. Let's complete the business. I laid her down on the desk and hold her both the hands above her head and my other hand on her mouth. She was moving too much. I gripped her hips by pressing my hard on hers. I need to keep her quiet and make her scared to obey me and I did it by telling her.

"Babe... Nobody disobeys the mafia boss. Get it! Now you need to keep silence on it or else I will shoot you and fuck your dead body and bury you with the help of my brother." Her eyes were wide open and tears were flowing down. She closed her eyes. In submission. This trick always works I thought. I brought my hands down near her thighs and started moving upward. I was about to enjoy my ride. When I heard loud banging on my door. I could hear Adolfo screaming to open the door. I got frustrated and got up from her. I walked near the door to open it. He busted inside in anger.

"What the fuck are you doing," he said he seemed angry.

"Enjoying my birthday gift. Common Don't spoil my mood and get out." I said to him pushing him out. He was still angry. He came closer to my face and said.

"I told you right... You stay fucking away from her, I told you, you could have her after I'm done. How could you do this to me? Brother for once, let me have something first and then you enjoy it" he said in greeting his teeth. His voice was low. So that Faith doesn't hear us. I brushed my hair with my hands in frustration. I was in pain. All I wanted was a nice fuck.

"I told her us being in mafia cause she was not obeying," I said to Adolfo. He got irritated more.

"I have made plans for you, Caden will take you there ... I'll handle Faith till then" he said. And moved towards Faith. She was still scared and running away from him too. I smiled at that act of her. I moved out of the room to see Caden waiting for me.

"Let's go," he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Her Hostel" he said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Hostel)
Birthday boy

Archer Agostino pov:-

We were outside the hostel gate. I looked up to see the old structure building. Probably some poor girls stay here I thought.

"Why are we here?" I ask Caden.

"For your birthday gift," he said and smirked.

We got out of the car. I asked.

"How are we going to get in?"

"Cedric has settled everything, all the girl is in our mansion parting excluding one beauty and the owner's son is looking after the hostel at night," he said looking straight and giving a signal to see at the reception. I see Cedric leaning over the reception table and talking with a man who must be in his Fifties. They see us. And stand straight. The man gives me keys and says.

"Fifth-floor sir and room no 54," he says and bows his head down. Looks like Cedric has given him his desires. I cut smiled at their cleverness and take the keys. Cedric and Caden both follow me up to the room, on the way up I asked them.

"What if I'm not happy just by looking at her"

"That won't happen she not less hot then Faith," said Caden.

"What if?" I ask again.

"Then you get to shoot us a bullet in our head and if she's best then even we get the chance to fuck her, deal?" said Cedric in full confidence. And Caden instead of been shock he smirks and joins the deal. I like the challenge.

"Deal" I confirm it with a cut smile.

We reach the door. I insert the key and open the door. There were two beds one was empty but the other one was occupied. She was sleeping. I went closer to get the look. Cedric and Caden were right behind me. I bent down to admire her beauty. They were right she's one hell of a beauty. I smirked at their smartness.

"You win boys," I said. They smile at each other. My voice wakes the sleeping beauty. When she comes to her sense. She shoots up from her bed scared.

"Who the fuck are you ... How did you get in here" she asks moving back? She sees Cedric and Caden. I think she knows them.

"What are you guys doing here? Get out! " She screams. OH, I hate screaming unless it's my name. The boys go out. Leaving me and her alone. "I need to finish the thing I started with your friend, first of all, let me introduce myself, I'm Archer Agostino," I said. Her eyes went wide open like she saw a ghost. She started running. But I caught her and tossed her down on her bed. She was only wearing her baggy top; making it easy for me. With one swift move, her clothes were off. She was fighting and screaming which was all useless. I ripped my suit off and grabbed her hands above her head and started thrusting her hard.
.
.
.
.
.
I was done after two rounds. She laid there paralyzed I grabbed my suit and got dress. I went close to her kissed her chicks and said.

"There are more two people in line"

Her tears were not stopping. I went out of the room and Caden went in like a hungry dog.

After two hours. They both were done.

"She's not moving," said Cedric.

"Who cares," I said.

"What if she's dead?" Said Cedric in tensed.

"What if she's not dead would be the problem, Cedric," said Caden. He was right. I thought. I went inside. I could see her breathing. She was not dead. I pulled out my gun. Sad she can't live because I can't keep proves and she knew my name.

"Any last wish my love," I asked her almost dead body.

"Yes, that you get a brutal stabbed dead from your rivals" she cursed me.

Without thinking anything further. I shot her thrice. She was dead.

We got down. My gun was still in my hands and the owner's son was still on the reception table. He gave his filthy smile and said.

"I hope you enjoyed sir".

"I did!" I said. And I shot him too right on his head. He too has seen me. Sorry can't  keep him alive   

********

This is one of my longest chapters I'd say 😂

If you guy like it then hit the star button below and comment on my mistakes and good compliments too😅..... Don't forget to share and most importantly suggest me a name

******

I want you guys to comment down and recommend me  a name for my main boy character ... That is , but obvious "anything-you-want"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
169K 5.6K 51
Mafia is Dangerous; Love is Most Dangerous. You never know what your life pushing you into; until it's too late or Beginning. Ares Azriel King The wo...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
391K 8.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...