She Returns

By mika1642

*Completed* Everyone believed she died, but what if her death was all a lie? I do not own any characters bu... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

3.2K 102 35
By mika1642

4 months later

Third POV

"You're doing great! You just need a little more practice!" Yelled Miyuki from a safe distance.

"Oh come on! I've been practicing the same jutsu for almost a month now!" Whined Sarada.

Miyuki chuckled and walked closer to Sarada.

"You know. Your father also learned this jutsu for the chunin exams." This caught Sarada's attention.

"Really?"

Miyuki nodded.

"I attended the chunin exams here just like he did. I remember him being older then you are now when he learned this jutsu. I bet you'll make both your brother and father jealous if you learn it at your age~" she sung.

Sarada's eyes sparkled.

Miyuki's POV

Good thing one of her chakra natures is lightning. If not I wouldn't be able to teach this jutsu to her.

I bet Sakura was the one to train her until now. I mean she has her monstrous strength.

She's physically stronger than me when I was her age like geez. I feel bad for Boruto...

Poor kid probably got knocked out because of her.

"Chidori!"

By the looks of it she's improving.

Its gotten bigger and brighter then the other.

I walked farther away from her because if by accident she were to hit me with that I would for sure be dead since I don't have chakra to protect me.

"You're doing great! That's your last one for today try your fireball!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

These past four months have been amazing.

Sarada has opened up to me more and even asked me to train her about three months ago. Ever since then I showed her new moves and jutsu.

Now she can use long distance jutsu's as well.

I have no doubt that she'll become a chunin.

Either way I'd be proud of her. She's gotten this far.

"Fire style fireball jutsu!" She yelled and in front of her appeared a good sized fireball. It was way better then the last time she showed it to me, but it still needs improvement.

She did a couple more fireballs and we worked with taijutsu for a couple minutes when we decided to call it a day.

"I see you've been practicing." I told her as I started walking her back to her house.

She grinned.

"Yes I have. Everyday after breakfast and dinner I come to practice the new jutsu you show me." I ruffled her hair making her pout.

"Such a good student." I praised.

Sarada became my student when Boruto became Sasuke's.

I still remember the day it happened.

Sasuke told him to perform the rasengan or else he wouldn't accept him as a student.

He barley made it though.

Sasuke can be really cruel sometimes.. 

Once I saw her house in the distance I stopped.

"Well, have a nice day Sarada. Keep practicing you've almost mastered the fireball." I said giving her a closed eye smile.

"I will. But why can't you come to my house. I know my brother will love to see you." Looking back at her house I sighed.

"I can't... Your mother doesn't really like me hehe." I nervously chuckled rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"You always say that but you never tell me why." I put my hand down and looked her straight in the eye.

"Just some misunderstandings is all. Don't worry about it ok? Now go. We'll continue our lesson tomorrow." She hesitantly nodded and left.

I stared at her retreating form.

Once she got inside I started walking to the village to clear my head.

My brother and Obito left to the hidden snow village 4 months ago so now I'm living all by myself.

Hikari would come visit from time to time and so will Naruto, Hinata and a couple others.

Now that I mentioned Hinata. I finally got to meet Himawari. She's just like Hinata. Polite, beautiful, kind, and very helpful.

As I exited the Uchiha compound I remembered meeting everyone.

Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Itachi and their families.

It was a day to remember.

I even saw Mirai. Last time I saw her she was 6 and now she's 18. I heard she was trained by Shikamaru.

She must be very smart and strong if that's true.

"Miyuki? Where are you going?" Looking up my onyx eyes met another pair of onyx eyes.

"Oh hello Sasuke. I was just going to go for a walk is all. Did you already finish training Boruto?" I asked.

By now I was in front of the hospital walking towards the ramen shop.

"Yes I did. He went home to eat with his mom and little sister." I knew exactly why he didn't mention Naruto.

He's been busy being the Hokage and all.

I asked if I could help some how, but he told me that I should rest even though all my wounds had already been healed.

"I see..." As we walked none of us dared to talk.

It was a comfortable silence. I don't know about him though.

As we came closer to the ramen shop he broke the silence.

"How is Sarada's training going?" Looking straight ahead I answered.

"Its going well. She's improved a lot these past three months. I've noticed that she didn't really know any fire or lighting style jutsu's. Which led me to the conclusion that Sakura's been training her. Why haven't you?" I asked now facing him.

He closed his eyes.

"I guess training her wasn't that important to me." He answered truthfully.

"I can see in her behavior that she isn't very close to you. She would always talk to me about becoming Hokage. Never has she showed signs of looking up to you. Maybe she wants your attention and for you to be proud of her, but the person I'd say she looks up to would be Naruto." His expression remained unchanged.

"Good. I don't want her to look up to me. Not after all the things I've done in the past."

"Is that why you keep your distance with Hikari and Sarada, because you don't want them to make the same mistakes you did?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

He noticed and stopped as well.

"... Yes" right now I was behind him. He was a few feet away from me.

"Tell me Sasuke. What led you to make those decisions? Isolation or having people that care for you?" He stayed quiet for about a minute and then answered.

"But they're not alone." He said turning to face me.

"Exactly. So you don't have to be scared to get close with them they are your children after all. Parents will always be there for their kids when they walk the wrong path. The only difference is that you and I lost our parents so we had no one to guide us. You were a great husband and I know you can be a good father as well." I said grabbing his hand giving it a comfortable squeeze.

He looked me in the eye for what felt like an eternity until I saw his faint smile.

"... Thank you." Giving him a closed eye smile.

"Come on." I said looking him toward the ramen shop.

There we saw Konohamaru and his old team.

"Miyuki!" Yelled Moegi running around her seat to give me a hug making me stumble back disconnecting my hand from Sasuke.

"H-hey Moegi." I stuttered. Now that I don't have much strength anymore she feels really heavy.

Sasuke and Konohamaru seemed to notice my struggle so they started helping me get Moegi off me.

"Come on Moegi. You know she isn't as strong as she used to be." Scolded Udon.

She made a face of realization and started bowing saying she was sorry.

"Uh no no it's alright." I told her trying to get a hold of her so I could stop her from bowing.

"So what brings the two of you here? Well more like Sasuke since the last time I've seen you come to the ramen shop was years ago." Said Konohamaru.

"Oh. Him and I were discussing how the training with Sarada and Boruto was going and I got hungry so I practically dragged him all the way here hehe." I said trying to defend Sasuke.

Its not a complete lie. We were talking about how Sarada's training was going. Why not discuss Boruto's progress.

Konohamaru started to sulk.

"I don't understand why I couldn't train him..." I giggled at his comment.

"Maybe because you aren't cool enough Konohamaru." Moegi's comment only made him sulk even more.

Feeling bad I went up to him and hugged him.

"I'm glad you're my daughters sensei." I said letting go seeing his mood changed.

"Your welcome!" This time he hugged me which was completely unexpected.

Not even 10 seconds later I felt a pair of arms take me away from Konohamaru.

Looking behind me I realized that that someone was Sasuke.

"Don't touch her." He told Konohamaru simply.

Konohamaru nodded laughing nervously.

"Uhhh sorry Miyuki Sasuke but we have to go... Do something important."  He then grabbed both of his former team members and started running the same direction where we came from.

Feeling the atmosphere getting awkward I decided to say something.

"Shall we go in?" I said looking up at him.

He didn't seem to happy...

Don't tell me he's jealous please don't tell me he's jealous.

I said over and over in my head.

He didn't say anything and just went inside.

Awkwardly I followed him.

I don't know why I felt so awkward around him at the moment.

I also felt guilty but I didn't do anything wrong to feel this way.

We ordered what we wanted to after receiving a welcome from Amaya.

"So... Have you taught anything new to Boruto yet?" I asked playing with my fingers.

"Don't hug anyone like that nor permit any guy to touch you like that again ok?" I let my fingers go and rolled my eyes.

Jealous Sasuke activated.

"It was j-"

"I. don't. care." He interrupted me.

"Sasuke, please don't ruin this for us. We were getting along just fine as fri-"

"That's the damn problem. I don't want to be just friends." His voice rose a little at his sentence.

I put my hands on both sides of my head.

"You know we don't ha-"

"If Sarada not knowing you're her mother is the problem then I'll go tell her right now." He said standing up.

I panicked and ran up to him pulling his cape.

"Please don't." I pleaded him.

He turned around and stopped.

"I can't stand being just your friend..." He trailed off and the most unexpected thing happened that day.

He kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
7.8K 92 47
Three years after Boruto and Sasuke faked their deaths they return back to the village Hidden in the leaves Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...