RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
A Much Needed Talk
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back

970 13 4
By KennyDragonoid99

Yang P.O.V

I had been finally training with my dad, as I began to dodge and strike back at him with my newly replaced roboarm.

We both had nearly the exact same fighting style, as our punches and forearms were blocked and dodged, while my dad and I had done flips and leg work.

I maneuvered by him, as I faced my dad, while he smiled at me and said, "Not bad, but your balance is a bit off."

I smirked and said, "Oh so I'm a bit off on my stance, punches, kicks, and agility right?"

He had looked away from me and caught me off guard, as I dodged him a few times, while he pointed his elbow near my face, but I was able to stop it from connecting.

He smiled as he said, "I didn't mean your fighting Yang."

He sweped my legs, as I fell on my butt while my dad then said pacing slowly near Zwei, "You know, I saw your fights at the Vytal Festival."

I frowned and said to him, "And let me guess." I tried to imitate the way my dad spoke as I said, "I was sloppy."

He turned towards me and smiled lightly as he said, "Well actually, you were pretty good. But, you were being, well, stubborn, hot tempured, and reckless."

I then shrugged as I looked down and said, "So what? That's how I always fight."

He then said, as he had his hands on his hips, "Yeah, but maybe you should use your head a bit more instead of trying to rely on your semblance alone."

My dad got a bit saddened as he said, "You've used that to win every match, and it also left you in the certain predicament you are in now."

He then walked around slowly as he said, "You have always made yourself to burn brighter then anything. From your smile, your personality, your fighting, and your semblance. But, you just need to be stronger and instead of trying to keep getting angry...."

My dad then walked around Zwei and said as he stood in front of me, "....you can stay around from the limitations."

I smiled lightly, as he then held his hand out in front of me, while he smiled and said, "Let's go one more time, before we go and eat dinner."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, as I took his hand and got back up on my feet and said, "Didn't you forget about something?"

He looked at me confused and said as he realized, "Oh! Yeah, Lucy, I forgot. Well, I guess until your done with your training with her. Just, try not to go to crazy with the lasers, please."

I chuckled and got in my stance, while he then threw a few punches and roundhouse kicks at me, as I backed away and dodged his strikes.

I had then caught one of his attacks as he said while he smiled, "Hey, there you go. Now that's a bit more..."

I quickly sweped his legs but caught him, as I held his hand while he recoiled a bit. He lifted his head up, as he smiled at me, while I then pulled him forward and smiled at him.

My dad then dusted himself off and said, "Alright, I'll go make dinner. Make sure to bring Lucy too once you two are done."

I smiled and nodded as I said, "Ok. Now then, let's see if I can finally do this."

My dad rolled his eyes and chuckled as he said, "Yeah, you keep on trying to stealthy approach your grandma while you keep on getting caught in the action."

I pouted as I then looked away and started to make my way to where my grandma was. I had spotted her meditating near the trees, as I then started to slowly tiptoe from behind the highly trained Huntress.

I was finally near her from behind, as I then dived and wrapped my roboarm and normally intact arm around her neck, while I was on my knees.

I placed my chin on her right shoulder, as I smiled and said happily once I wrapped my arms around my grandmas neck, "Gotcha! Hi grandma!"

Of course, my grandma Lucy was young and 26 years old since she's sort of already explained it, as she smiled, while her eyes were closed and said to me with her gentle and kind voice, "Actually Yang, I knew you were coming from behind me. I could sense your aura making it's way towards me, slowly and stealthily."

I was disappointed as I pouted and said, "Awww! Are you serious? Then how come I was able to get you if you already knew?"

My grandma smiled as she placed her hands on mine, while my arms were wrapped around her neck and said, "I guess I just wanted a hug from my favorite yellow dragon."

She leaned her head on mine, as I smiled and snuggled on her neck hugging my grandma more.

We then both let go of our embrace, as she stood up while I did the same.

Lucy had faced me and smiled as she asked me, "So, how's your training been? Especially with that new arm of yours."

I smiled as I showed her my arm and said, "Pretty easy actually. I didn't think it'd just feel so, natural and not so heavy. I've finally gotten used to it."

Lucy then smiled and asked me, "Really? Well, have you been able to release ki from that new arm of yours?"

I felt my confidence diminish, as I looked at my roboarm while my grandma chuckled and placed her hand on mine, "Don't worry, we'll get right down to it and get you back in gear. Now then, let us begin."

Lucy had then walked back a bit while she then had me point my robopalm towards her and said, "Ok, try and focus your ki. Then, release it and control it."

I looked at my hand as I breathed in and out calmly, while my aura was now increasing. I felt it myself as I could just feel my ki building up, so it now felt like I could just pull it out of my palm.

I kept on focusing, as a small spark of yellow light started to glowing into a sphere on my robotic palm and soon turned into a solid, yellow, and bright energy blast.

I smiled brightly and said, "H-Hey, I did it! It felt...."

My grandma Lucy Heart then smiled and cut me off, "....natural? And easy?"

She started chuckling as she smiled at me, while I did too. She then walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, "No matter what you end up being attached to, from metal to wood, you will always be capable of using your own ki with ease, but only if you've already mastered it."

She looked at my energy blast and said, "And it looks like you've handled ki pretty well. Not bad Yang, now you need to learn a few new techniques."

I got excited, as my grandma then stood next to me and got in a very familiar stance and said, "Now then, to start off you must be in this stance and place your hands like this."

Her hands were cupped together as I then asked, "Um, Lucy, I think I've actually seen this move before."

She looked at me surprised until she then realized it and smiled, "Of course! I forgot, Goku must've given you a first glimpse on the Kamehameha."

She smiled and said while she crossed her arms, "Alright then, give it a try. Just remember that you need to chant it, along with focusing your ki into one whole attack."

I nodded as I smiled and exhaled calmly, while I got in the stance for the Kamehameha. I closed my eyes as I then started chanting, "Ka....Me....Ha....Me...."

I could feel the ki hovering in between my palms, as I opened my eyes and saw blue light beaming in multiple directions. I finally then shoot out my palms while they were still together as I shouted, "Ha!!"

The blue beam then stretched out in great speed, as it made impact with a boulder nearby and absolutely destroyed it in the process.

The gush of wind made my hair fly out like crazy, as I was shielding my eyes until I opened them and saw my work.

I smiled brightly and jumped up in the air as I cheered, "Woohoo! I did it! I actually pulled it off!"

My grandma giggled as she then stepped in front of me and said, "Very good Yang! Looks like you've got that technique right off the bat. You could even soon create your own technique once you've gotten everything down."

I smiled brightly and said enthusiastically, "Let's keep going! I want to see if I can fly like Uncle Goku!"

She chuckled and said, "Alright, we'll continue, once we're done with dinner. We don't want your father worrying, especially after he must've heard the explosion."

I chuckled as my grandma then rubbed the top of my head and said happily, "Come on Yang, let's go get ourselves some grub!"

I smiled and walked next to her, as I raised my arm up and said happily, "Alright!"

I honestly couldn't wait to be able to fly like my Uncle Goku, and finally catch up with my little sister.

Weiss P.O.V

I was holding Myrtenaster in my hand, as I had started to concentrate and work on my summoning.

My Uncle Vegeta was leaning on a wall behind me, as he had his eyes closed and had been waiting to make sure I don't get caught by sensing people coming near my room.

My summoning symbol on the ground was rotating faster and faster until Uncle Vegeta then said, "The little ingrate is coming."

I opened my eyes, while my summoning disappeared as the door to my room opened with the little ingrate that my Uncle Vegeta mentioned standing right in front of the entrance.

I sighed and said very sternly, "What do you want Whitley?"

He then said as he smiled, "I was just going to tell you that we were going out, so I came to ask if you wanted anything, since you're in your little situation."

I turned towards my little brother and said, "What's the reason for you to be acting like this, Whitley? Is it jealousy?"

He then stopped his smiling and said, "Father has had this company running on his shoulders for years. Having to be the rightful person as the heir to the Schnee Dust company is my duty. You and Winter had no intention to do so, which gave me the chance to be able to continue what father has started."

My Uncle Vegeta then looked at Whitley and said, "Whitley, you and your father have been running this company. The issue with it though, is that he's sending it straight to the ground. Winter and Weiss had seen enough of your father's mistakes, so they decided to use their strength to make the Schnee name be represented in a manner that makes names mean something more important and trustworthy. You and your father could never be what your sisters are. And also, if you have something else to say....."

My Uncle Vegeta then glared at Whitley, as he even made me feel intimidated while he said in a threatening tone, "....you're going to have to say it to me."

Whitley then looked like he was about to faint, as I ended his fear by using one of my glyphs and closed the door right in front of him.

My Uncle Vegeta then lost his death glare and had his same serious look as I asked, "Was it necessary for you to nearly scare him half to death?"

My Uncle Vegeta chuckled, as he then said, "It was that or your famous ice glare Weiss."

I pouted as I then said while I blushed a bit, "I-I don't know what you're talking about, since you're the one who has the glare in the family."

He then smiled and laughed a bit, while I then exhaled out and concentrated again, as I started up my summoning.

Something different was occurring this time, since my summoning was spinning faster, as I could sense my uncle's ki surround my entire room to keep anything from imploding.

A huge and bright flash of white light engulfed my room entirely, as it then disappeared leaving me to stop shielding my eyes and see my summon. It was a giant knight with a huge sword in hand, as my Uncle Vegeta walked up next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, while I then looked at him and smiled.

He smiled at me too and said, "Well, it seems that you've finally caught up to your sister. But not yet."

I then looked at him in confusion, as he then powered up and said, "You still need to work on a few more things."

I felt his power increase, as I then smiled and concentrated, while my own ki then emitted around me sending out waves of energy just like my uncle. I smiled and said, "I believe, that I'm fully capable of using ki properly, uncle."

I felt myself starting to lose focus, as my ki flashed and started to fade, while my knight continued to stay bowed in front of me.

Soon all of my ki wasn't visable, while it made my windows shatter entirely, leaving a small amount of sharp pieces which were still attached to the window frames, as Uncle Vegeta then chuckled and walked up to me saying, "Oh really? Weiss come on, your sister may be ahead of you, but it doesn't mean you have to be stressing your body."

I turned my head and blushed in embarrassment, as I then soon looked back at him and smiled, while my door then flew open by my family's butler, Kline.

Kline had frantically said in worry, "Miss Schnee! Is everything al....."

He gasped, as I smiled at him and then felt my uncle place his hand on my shoulder. I looked at Uncle Vegeta as he nodded, meaning that it was finally time to take action.

I then asked my old friend, "Kline, can you do me and Uncle Vegeta a favour?"

Blake P.O.V

I was chasing after the spy who had been observing me and Sun, while I maneuvered my way throught every house like the spy who had been agile like me.

I could sense Sun and Piccolo who was a bit more farther away, as I was finally making my way closer to the White Fang spy.

The spy seemed to have looked behind themself, as I soon made it and was now facing the spy, while I said in confusion and anger, "Why are you here?"

The spy then pulled out their weapon, as it extended and nearly hit me with a piercing, hand-held, and thin javelin.

Sun had soon caught up with us, as I had pulled out my own blade and clash with the spy.

I had dodged a few of her attacks, as I jumped up in the sky, while I was illuminated by the moon giving me the chance to then swing my boomerang like pistol with a blade attached to it and grabbing a hold of it by it's ribbon strand.

It clashed with their own weapon, as I had then started falling back down towards the spy at full speed, while I swung my blade causing it to make contact with the spys mask leaving half of it on their face.

I noticed half of the mask on the floor, as I looked up and saw a very familiar face while Sun had said, "Hey! You have something that you shouldn't be messing with."

The spys entire face then finally was revealed, while the mask fell completely off, as it was a girl who is the same age as me, but also has the same intentions as a former mentor of mine.

I glared at the person and said, "Ilia."

Sun was confused as he then said, "Wait, what? You know her?"

All of a sudden I spotted her scroll that she used to spy on me and Sun, as Sun then took the opportunity to use his semblance and have four of his clones pile up on her. I looked at Sun as he then said to me in a serious tone, "Would you please stop your staring and get that scroll!"

I quickly then moved, as I had gotten my hands on the scroll, while Ilia tried to get it back with her weapon.

I dodged it, while her skin changed in a warm color collaboration, as most of it was bright red. Sun had then asked while he was trying to catch his breath, "Why is she with the White Fang? She's not even a faunus."

She was glaring at me and Sun until she then pierced Sun's chest, but it looked like it was more near his left shoulder. I shouted out in concern, "Sun!"

Ilia's chameleon skin then changed into a light blue collaboration, as she then said a bit saddened, "You, shouldn't have came back."

Her skin then turned back into its original color, as she looked up, while I did the same, seeing Piccolo coming in and landing near me.

Ilia had gotten frightened and said, "The Demon King! What in the world......are you doing here?!"

He was walking up to her until she recklessly swung her weapon as it was nearing towards me, but was stopped by Piccolo, while I heard a something fall on the ground.

Ilia then dropped a smoke bomb disappearing without the scroll that she needed. I held Sun by his head and said worried, "Hold on Sun. Just, hold on."

He was breathing, but he was hurt, as Piccolo turned towards me and slowly started picking up Sun. My eyes widen as I saw a familiar sight, while Piccolo had carried Sun with one arm, since the other one was sliced off clean.

Purple blood had flowed slowly, as I felt myself starting to slip away back to that day. I then suddenly was yelled at as I looked at Piccolo saying, "Blake! Now's not the time to reflect on the past with today's incident. We need to focus on Sun and getting him some help."

He was dead serious, as I then shook my head and said, "Right. I'm sorry, Piccolo."

He then lightly smiled as he flew while I followed him back to my house.

Ruby P.O.V

We had finally started to get a move on, while my Uncle Goku was willingly carrying Uncle Qrow who was injured along with Uncle Goku being injured too.

They both had bandages around their waists, as I said getting desperate, "Don't worry Uncle Qrow, we'll get to a village soon."

I looked at Uncle Goku, as he looked determined to get Uncle Qrow medical help which made me smile a bit. I then looked at Jaune and asked worried, "How much farther until we make it to the next village?"

Jaune then said looking a bit worried as well, "We can't tell, since we don't have our map anymore."

Ren and Nora were keeping us cover, as I looked at my Uncle Qrow who was talking to himself, "Tai. She's not, coming back."

Uncle Goku then smiled at me and said, "Don't worry Ruby, he'll be fine. Trust me, nothing can take this dusty Qrow down for the count."

Uncle Goku's words and positive attitude were what helped me and my friends keep ourselves in high spirits, along with giving us the strength we need.

I smiled at him, as we then saw a few signs on a single wooden plank. One of them was crossed out and said, Kuroyuri.

We had made our way towards it as I looked at the many signs that pointed in two separate directions. I then said frantically trying to find a way to get to a village, "W-What about this place? Ku...ro...yuri."

Ren had then said as he looked at the other sign, "There's nothing there. It's just abandon and destroyed."

Jaune then said, "Yeah, but it could still have supplies, so we can get Goku and Qrow back in shape."

Ren then sternly said, "There's nothing to salvage. You'll find absolute nothing if you go there."

I got worried about Ren, since he wasn't acting like himself.

I looked at Uncle Goku who was looking at the sign, while I heard Nora then mention, "We can go up near the mountains. We can get a better view while you guys go over there to see if you can get any help for Qrow."

Jaune then said, "W-Wait. No, we stick as a team and stay together. We have time."

Ren then looked over at Qrow and said, "We don't have all the time in the world." Ren smiled lightly and said, "Don't worry about us. We've got each others backs."

Nora then said smiling too as she looked at Ren, "We always have."

Jaune then sighed as he then said, "Alright."

He then hugged Ren, as I smiled at them while my Uncle Goku then said, "I'll make sure I keep myself focused on your auras. If things get bad, I'll be there to back you two up."

Ren smiled at Uncle Goku, as they both shook hands, while Nora then smiled brightly at Uncle Goku. My Uncle Goku then smiled back as he said, "Stay safe."

Nora then said to us, "You too."

We had then gone separate ways, as my Uncle Goku was carrying Uncle Qrow while me and Jaune would keep them cover.

I looked at Jaune who was saddened as I said trying to reassure him, "Don't worry Jaune, I'm sure they'll be fine."

Jaune then looked down and said, "You don't know that."

I looked on towards our path, as my Uncle Goku then said, "Nothings going to happen to any of you. I'll make sure to that."

He smiled as I looked at him and smiled back while I said, "Thanks Uncle Goku. Me and Jaune will make sure to keep you and Uncle Qrow safe too."

We kept on walking, as I felt like this wasn't going to be easy. Not one bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 572 28
After merging into the ultimate fusion, Gogeta to confront Broly, Goku and Vegeta opt to intensify their training by entering the hyperbolic time cha...
4.1K 83 14
Five months had passed since Oren had defeated Piccolo Jr at the Vytal festival. For a while, there was a time of peace on the planet Remnant. Howeve...
2.6K 79 5
In our world, there are many stories of individuals from our world being transported or reincarnated to other worlds known as Isekai. What if that wa...
656 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...