RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

A Much Needed Talk

1.2K 17 7
By KennyDragonoid99

Goku P.O.V

Qrow had finally gotten done explaining the entire reason why a few things had been happening lately. I understood the situation which was going on, but I was looking around seeing that Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora weren't really taking this in very well.

Qrow had then asked, "What? No questions?"

Jaune then said a bit angry at him, "Of course we have questions. It's just, a lot to take in."

Qrow then sighed and said, "I understand."

Ruby then asked as she rubbed her arm with her hand, "Ummm, so the Four Maiden's, are powerful Huntressess who don't need dust and use magic instead?"

Qrow then smiled a bit and said, "Yeah, just that it sorta doesn't relate to Goku on the count that he's not human."

I chuckled lightly and said, "Yeah I know. Actually, I think I also recall being told about that story before."

Ruby then asked me, "By your mother Uncle Goku?"

I nodded and said, "Yup. I remember her always telling these types of stories."

Qrow drank out of his flask, as Jaune then said while looking down, "So, Pyrrha and the whole situation that was going on. She was forced into it."

Jaune had looked angry at Qrow, as he then responded to the young blond Huntsmen, "She wasn't forced into anything, kid. She had the choice to either do it or not, and she chose to do it."

Jaune had then looked into the fire, as he got up from the log he was sitting on and walked away from the camping sight in a small distance.

I was leaning on a rock, as I had bandages wrapped around my entire chest to my back, while I wore a new blue top along with my signature orange gi which I had brought with me to this trip just in case the other one would've ended up ripped apart.

Qrow had also gotten a bandage around his waist which was caused by Tyrians stinger grazing him, as Ren then asked, "This is very strange."

Nora then chimend in and said, "Yeah, what does all of it have to do with us?"

I then looked at Ruby, as she looked at me and said, "Well, me and Uncle Goku were being targeted by that Tyrian guy because he was ordered by this Salem person. Right Uncle Qrow?"

Qrow had then sighed and said, "Well what you pulled off at Beacon sure made you a huge target and a threat to Salems plans. Silver eyes is a rare trait, so that would end up leaving you with trouble."

Qrow then looked at me and said, "You Goku have had a reputation all around Remnant, and along with you being plastered around the news while you were in that transformation of yours, made you even more of a threat to her plans as well."

I chuckled a bit and grunted lightly from the pain and said, "Well, looks like she really found herself something that can actually keep me fighting at full power."

Qrow then pointed out and said a bit worried, "Yeah, it's pretty scary actually. I know your an alien warrior who loves to fight Goku, but this honestly isn't the time for you to get excited over that short pink freak. That Buu was the one thing I wasn't able to figure out since I couldn't get that much information on that little freak."

I chuckled as I winced a bit in pain again, while Qrow had then soon started telling us the tale of two brothers.

I remember my mom telling this to me when I was a kid. It was a story about an older brother with the power of light while the younger brother had the power of darkness, as both of them had different perspectives about how the world should be, from a peaceful growing world to a world filled with destruction and sorrow.

Soon enough the younger brother had created something that showed his darkness into full physical affect, the Grimm. The older brother had stopped his younger brother and decided to ask him to make something together for once, and surprisingly, the younger brother agreed.

Both of them combined their powers of both light and darkness which created the beginning of humanity itself.

Qrow smiled to himself and said, as he finished up the story, "Salem, is just the tricky part about all of this. She works in the shadows and of course has bad intentions for all of Remnant."

Ruby then asked her uncle, "Well, then what's the plan?"

Qrow then looked up as he said, "I have no idea."

I smiled and said, while I kept holding my side, "Don't worry, we'll figure something out Qrow, heheheh."

Qrow then looked at me and said while he chuckled, "Goku, you sure are one heck of a ray of sunshine aren't you?"

I smiled brightly and chuckled too as I said, "Yup! You know me."

Blake P.O.V

I was fiddling with my fingers, as I waited outside of my father's workroom thinking whether I should walk inside and talk to him.

I was then startled to hear someone say to me, "You seem a bit doubtful."

I looked around, as I saw Piccolo walked out of the corner, while he had his arms crossed and smiled lightly.

I looked away and said a bit embarrassed, "W-What are you talking about? I'm not doubtful at all, I'm just....thinking."

Piccolo then sighed as he said, "You know this won't help you at all if you just stand their thinking this through. And besides, you'll end up in there sooner then you think."

I was a bit confused, as I looked at Piccolo who now was next to my mother carrying a tray with a tea pot, a tiny bowl of sugar cubes, and two tea cups. She was smiling and looked at Piccolo and said, "Thank you for trying to convince her Piccolo, but I'll take it from here."

Piccolo then smiled lightly at my mother and said, "Very well. And by the way, make sure you hand her the tray to convince her even more."

My mother giggled, as Piccolo then walked away while I frowned and blushed lightly at the slug man.

My mother then handed me the tray as she said to me with a smile of her own, "He's right you know, this is the only way to convince you Blake. He may be busy but he'll always have time for his little girl."

She started walking away, as I then whispered frantically trying to get her to come back, "W-Wait! Mom!"

I then looked at the sliding door in front of me as I breathed in nervously. I walked up to it and then opened it, as I walked in and saw my father sitting at his desk with stacks of papers on it.

He then noticed me and said happily and a bit surprised, "Oh, Blake! Why what a surprise."

I looked at him with the most awkward stare, as I instantly was nervous to say something until I looked at what I was carrying, while I mentally thanked my mother for giving me the tray and Piccolo for suggesting it.

I tried to speak without stuttering but failed, "O-Oh! Yes, umm, tea?"

My father smiled at me as he said, "Thank you Blake, you can set the tray on the table over there."

I nodded as I walked over to the table which was near two couches, while I sat down on one of them and placed the tray down. Soon my father joined me and asked me, "How do you take your tea? Do you take sugar?"

He had picked up a sugar cube and already added into one of the tea cups filled with tea as I nervously said, "Y-Yes, I do....well actually I....."

He then reacted a bit worried, as if he had done something wrong and said, "Oh, then I'll just take this one."

We both then frantically tried to get the cup as I had gotten it while I said, "N-No! I-It's fine."

I had the cup in my hands, as I drank out of it and swallowed, while I made a slight disgusted face since I never really liked sugar in tea that much.

He had then grabbed the other tea cup as he drank out of it and soon placed it back down, while he had tried just as hard for me to spark up a conversation, "So......ummm....what weather, today.....and everyday, that we've been having."

I then looked at him, as I smiled lightly but then frown, while I looked away from him which for him worried about me.

My father then walked up and sat down next to me as he asked carringly and kindly, "Blake, what's wrong?"

My voice cracked a bit as I tried to keep my self from showing any emotions, "W-Why? How can you just be like this, after what I've done."

He then comforted me as he placed his arm around me and said, "Now, now, you don't have to worry about that. Blake, we'll always love you no matter what."

I argued back with a more confused and saddened tone, "But I yelled at you and mom, I ran from home, and ended up getting into serious problems. I....I...."

He then reassuringly told me, "Blake, me and your mother were ever only afraid that you'd end up on the wrong path, but you didn't. Look at you now, you made friends, joined Beacon, and became a strong Huntress."

I leaned on him as he held me like he'd always do when I was a child. He had then asked me, "You ran away from the wrong path, correct? But, why did you run away from your friends?"

I then looked away from my father and said, "I guess, I was just afraid. Afraid that my friends would've gotten hurt because of some of my mistakes."

He chuckled lightly and said, "But you weren't the one who caused it Blake. You had a choice to make, but you just couldn't handle all of the sudden pressure in that event. We all end up doing something we'd soon regret Blake, but whenever you feel like you can't handle things alone, you'll always have use to help and guide you back to your destination."

I smiled at my father until we both then instantly stood up from the couch once we heard the sliding doors end up crashing open, which was caused my a certain blond monkey faunus. Sun had been eavesdropping on me and my father's bonding time as he soon tried to nervously get out of this situation, "O-Oh! Wait a second! This isn't the bathroom! Oh well, heheheh, I guess I'll just make my way out of this beautiful family and personal moment!"

Before Sun could've leave the room, he bumped into a glaring Demon King who stood in his way while he had his arms crossed.

My father then said sternly and a bit angry, "I really don't like you."

Piccolo then grabbed Sun by the back of his coat lifting him off of his feet, as he said frightened, "W-Wait! Please! I-I'm sorry!"

Piccolo then said a angrily, "Would you stop your whining! This is on you if you haven't realize that Sun."

He pulled him out of the room, as I followed and told my father, while I fixed the door, "I'll be right back dad. I just need a small talk with Sun."

He crossed his arms and said, "Good. He needs to learn a few manners."

I smiled at him, as I then closed the sliding door and glared at Sun, while I stood right in front of him. I immediately slapped him across his face as I said to him, "That's for interrupting my time with my father."

I slapped him again as I then said, "For no respect of others personal space, which was really rude!"

Sun then apologize as fast as he could to make sure he didn't get slapped by me again, "O-Ok! I'm sorry, really I am! But, there's something big going on right now. I went down to the market place, and you know how White Fang members don't wear their mask here, well I saw one wearing their mask!"

I got frustrated as I then said, "Sun, this has nothing to do with me! I'm not here to fight the Fang, I'm here to see my family!"

Sun then decided to continue his find and said, "Yeah I know! But just look, see it's right here on my scroll! I took a picture..."

Before Sun could've even shown me his scroll, I snatched it out of his hands and threw it in the large amount of plantation making my house look like as if it was surrounded by a savanna.

Once it landed, I heard a shuffle in the plants, as me and Sun looked on while we could barely make out someone actually being there.

Piccolo had looked on too as he said, "I can feel energy around us. There's definitely a spy there."

I decided to do the same, as I sensed energy too that was completely unrecognizable. We then saw the now noticeable White Fang member running threw the small like jungle plantations. Sun then said surprised, "A spy!? Oh man, that's not good! They have information now if that spy gets away!"

I frowned and said, "Not if I can help it!"

I ran towards the rail, as I jumped down and started running after the White Fang's spy.

Piccolo P.O.V

Blake had started running after the spy, as Kali had then returned and asked, "Where's Blake going? What's going on?"

Sun then said frantically at Blake's mother, "The White Fang is evil and I totally called it! Don't worry I'll make sure I bring your daughter back!"

Sun then soon jumped and left too, as Kali then seemed a bit worried, while I smiled lightly at her and said, "I'll follow them, and make sure they don't end up in grave danger."

She then looked at me and smiled, as she said, "Thank you Piccolo. Now please, go!"

I smirked as I then turned around and jumped off the rail too, while I started flying my way towards Sun and Blake chasing after the White Fang spy.

Ruby P.O.V

My Uncle Qrow had been staring at the fire as he said, "You kids became my main priority to protect, even if Goku was with you. I came following you to protect you, all of you."

Uncle Qrow had looked at Jaune in that last part, as he had then gotten up and said, "Well, I'm done telling you kids my stories. You all need your rest."

Nora had then said a bit happily, "Nothing's stopping you from telling us."

Uncle Qrow then chuckled, as he held his side and said, "How about I leave it to Goku at that. He's pretty good too."

He was about to walk away, as I got up and said, "Uncle Qrow, I'm still not to sure what's happening or what's going on but, I'm willing to help you with anything to fix this problem."

He then looked at me and sighed, as he picked up a random stick, while I then asked him, "Why did you keep these secrets? I know you couldn't have told anybody about this, but why keep this from your family?"

He then started poking at the embers and logs which were engulfed in flames as he said, "I'm named as Qrow for a reason. Crows are a symbol of bad luck, which is better seen or heard as misfortune. It's ironic on the fact that it can relate to my semblance. It can help me in the situations I get myself in, but is cruel and hard on friends and family."

Jaune had then said a bit angry while he was still away from the fire place, "Now that's something you can't just rely on now can you?"

My Uncle Qrow then chuckled, as he got up and said, "Yeah, your right kid. Anyways, I'm going to take a walk."

I looked on at my Uncle Qrow walking away, as I sighed while Ren had then asked, "Anything else you want to tell us?"

He had stopped in his tracks for a few seconds as he replied, "No, not that I can tell you."

I sat back down on the log as Uncle Goku then had started chuckling and said, "Don't worry Ruby. Qrow's been threw a lot lately, I can tell just by hearing him and by the way he's been acting. But, that never stopped him trying to do what's always right. He'll be alright."

I looked at my injured uncle, as he winced a bit while he held his side. I smiled lightly as I then asked my uncle, "So, Uncle Goku, I know your hurt and all, but I wanted to ask if we can hear a story."

My Uncle Goku then looked at me, as he smiled happily and said, "Sure! I'll tell you guys a story, I don't mind."

I felt overjoyed, as I noticed Jaune back near us, while Nora and Ren waited for my Uncle Goku's story.

My Uncle Goku smiled as he then sat up straight and said, "Alright, this is a story about me and my crazy day at Beacon."

20 Years Ago at Beacon Academy
Goku P.O.V

I was paranoid that I was being completely surrounded on the day of my own demise.

I had been running throught Beacon while I tried to fly, but I knew that I'd end up being taken down losing my hidden presence as I felt people surrounding me.

Two people were now right behind me as one of them shouted, "There's no escape for you now! Just give up already and face it!"

The other had also yelled out to me, "Quit your staling and get this over with! We don't have all day!"

I kept running until two more people coming at me from the left and right side had appeared out of nowhere trying to corner me, but luckily I got away swiftly as I was now being chased by four people. I was now soon cornered by all four of them as I backed away in fear and said, "No! Please! Anything but that! I don't want to, please!"

I then felt the energy of someone on top of me as I heard, "Heads Uuuuup!"

Suddenly I felt someone on my back as their arms were around my neck while I then screamed in fright.

I instantly was taken a hold of by the four other people as I was now being forced to face my demise.

Ozpin P.O.V

I had been walking around Beacon with my cane along with Glynda who was by my side.

We had soon walked near the infirmary of the academy, as we heard screaming from a distance.

I was surprised as to see one of my teammates, James, along with our friends from Team STRQ, Summer Rose, Taiyang Xioa Long, Raven Branwen, and her brother Qrow Branwen, all dragging along the leader of my own team, Goku who had been pleading to them about something.

Glynda was surprised just as I was, while Goku had looked frightened for the first time, and we've never seen him act like this. Goku had screamed in fright, "Noooo! Please! I don't wanna! Please!"

Qrow had said while he was struggling to push Goku inside the infirmary, "Would you just shut up and quit being a big baby!"

James was also there helping out Qrow and said, while he tried to push Goku too, "Goku, please just stay calm and stop acting like this."

Taiyang and Raven were helping as well while they pulled on his arms. Taiyang had said while pulling, "Oh come on, it's not that bad. Just remember, it'll just pinch."

Raven had seemed to be just as annoyed about this situation like her brother while she pulled on Goku's other arm and said, "This is shameful! I can't believe I've lost in a sparring match to a big cry baby! Stop your whining, and just get it over with!"

Summer Rose who was hanging around Goku's neck while her arms were around it, as she said reassuringly trying to calm down the Saiyan Huntsmen, "Goku! It's ok, I promise, taking your vaccinations won't hurt! Now come on, you have to do this, it's for your health."

I chuckled lightly, while Goku had finally started to get deeper inside the infirmary as he screamed, "Nooo, needles! No, needles! Please don't do this!!"

I looked at Glynda who looked a bit dumbfounded, as to what she had just saw and sighed, while she went on to say, "Oh dear, it seems like we've just discovered Goku's biggest fear."

I smiled and said, "Yes, it does look that way."

We both soon had walked off to the training grounds for our class until we stopped in our tracks, as we heard a loud scream that was heard all over the academy.

Goku P.O.V

I was walking slowly, as I felt the throbbing pain from my shoulder, while my friends from Team STRQ and James were walking me into training class.

I stiffened my arm, while a bag of ice was strapped around my shoulder, as we soon sat down near Glynda and Ozpin who we spotted.

Other teams had then started coming too as Glynda then sighed and asked me, "Are you alright Goku? You seem a bit tensed up."

I rubbed my shoulder which was pierced by that cold thin deadly piece of steel, as I then said hurt and pitifully, "Glynda, I'm hurt, and in pain! I can just feel my shoulder throbbing constantly."

Summer then giggled, as she placed her hand on top of my death wound gently and said to me reassuringly, "It'll be ok Goku, you just have to see this as more of a benefit."

Qrow then scoffed, as he said, "Summer don't patronize him, he's just being a big baby over a silly little needle."

"But this isn't a benefit Summer! This is a disadvantage because it's a huge distraction and blind spot whenever I have to spar or actually fight." I pitifully said to my white cloak wearing friend.

Our professor had then walked in and asked us, "Well, I'm glad the class is here for today's lesson. Now then, let's begin with the first match."

The randomizer had then started to show who would fight first, as my face along with Raven's showed up.

Our professor, Miss Heather Shine who wore the essentials for combat along with her long hair tied up in a ponytail as she said, "Raven Branwen from Team STRQ and Goku Heart from Team GOGI, may you two please step forward. And before we begin, Mr Heart, please make sure that you go to the infirmary for your vaccinations, you must think more about your health than a needle."

I had gotten frightened again as I then said, "What?! I have to get one again!?"

She had then sighed at me and said, "No, if you've already taken one, then that's fine. Now then, come you two and begin your sparring match."

I shook my head, as I then smiled and got myself in the zone of my sparring match with Raven.

I've had the liberty to have already battled Summer, Taiyang, Qrow, James, Ozpin, and Raven in training class while I've haven't sparred against Glynda. I just hope to get the chance to spar with her, I really don't care that much about a record of not losing, but I do care more about having the opportunity to be able to spar with other Huntsmen and Huntressess in training like me.

I soon finally was across from Raven who had pulled out her sword already as I got in my fighting stance.

Miss Heather Shine had then looked at both of us and said, "Alright, ready? Begin."

Raven immediately charged at me with her incredible speed, as I had blocked her sword with my forearm.

She smirked at me, while I did the same until she then swung her leg towards my injured shoulder, as I then screamed in pain and backed away. I held my shoulder, as I whimpered in pain while I had a few tears on the edges of my eyes.

I looked up at Raven, as I said innocently and hurt, "Raven! Why would you do that, that hurt?!"

Raven yelled out a bit angry, "It was supposed to you idiot!"

She had soon created portals around her that seemed to open near me, as she then jabbed her whole holster through them making it hit my shoulder.

I agonized in pain, while the attacks repeated frequently in a sequence of pure carnage.

I decided to use my speed and get out of Ravens attacks, as I was then behind her, while she spun around and swung her sword at me. Before her blade could've done real damage to me, it instead left me without my gi and blue undershirt.

I then heard shrieks, as I looked over at the stands, while I saw a bunch of the girls cheeks were bright red while they were either smiling or looked nervous.

I saw Summer was having the same affect, as she saw me and then covered her face with her hood. I looked over at Raven and saw that she had red cheeks too now, as I asked, "Umm, Raven, are you ok? Wow, all the girls seem to be getting hit with a fever or something."

She then yelled at me, while she gripped her katana tighter and had the look of embarrassment, "I'm fine and it's not a fever you stupid fool! It's just............w-would you put a shirt on or something!"

Raven looked like her whole face was red, as I was confused so I then charged at her, while I sweeped her legs and pointed a ki blast in front of her.

Miss Heather Shine had then raised her hand up and said, "Alright, that's enough."

I stepped back from Raven, as she got up and looked at me, while she then frowned and turned her head away from me, "Hmph!"

She started walking back up into the rafters, as I then flew towards the others.

Glynda was acting pretty weird too, as I then got a spare shirt from Ozpin which I put on and now all the girls seemed to have lost their fevers, "That must be a weird fever to have. Must be a girl thing."

Glynda then said to me, as she sighed, "Goku, its not a girl thing its.....oh, nevermind."

I still didn't understand but I smiled and said, "Well ok."

Soon classes were all over, as we all then had agreed to hangout outside in a beautiful day.

We were all sitting near the open grass field under the shade of one tree, as Qrow, Raven, James, Glynda, and Ozpin were standing up while me, Taiyang, and Summer were sitting on the ground.

I looked over towards Glynda and smiled as I patted the ground next to me and said, "Come on. It's nicer then standing all the time Glynda."

She looked at me and hesitated, but then decided to sit down, but accidentally stumbled as I caught her, while her own body made me lay down on the ground as Glynda was on top of me.

I looked at her while she looked at me as I said, "You ok Glynda? You seem to be getting a bit of a fever this time. I can feel heat radiating from you for some reason."

Her cheeks were bright, as ever and Taiyang had then said playfully, "Whoa! Hey now, Glynda we know you have a thing for Goku, but take it easy we're all here to relax."

Glynda sat up from my stomach and glared at Taiyang, as she said with a stutter, "W-What are you talking about!? Enough with your s-stupid jokes Tai and grow up!"

Qrow had smirked and said, "Well that's not what it looks like to me either Glyn."

Raven had then punched the top of his head as he agonized in pain, while Summer then did the same to Taiyang.

Summer then said defending Glynda as I had sat up, "Stop messing with them you two! Sorry about that Glynda, but hey, you and Goku would make a cute couple!"

Summer giggled as Ozpin came in and said also, "I agree. You two should at least try to get together."

Glynda had gotten too embarrassed, as I smiled and rubbed the back of my head and said, "Heheheh, what a weird day huh?"

All of my friends looked at me, as I laughed happily while everyone else did the same.

Yeah, this was a weird day, that I like to see more as one of my days that I'd be able to be with the friends that I've made here in Beacon.

Present Time
Goku P.O.V

I smiled and chuckled, while the four Huntsmen and Huntressess in training laughed happily, as I was able to make the mood for them more brighter.

Ruby had then said happily, "That sure was a great story Uncle Goku."

I saw the four of them yawn or rub their eyes, as I then said while smiling, "I think it'd be a good idea to go to sleep now."

They all seemed to have agreed as Jaune had said, "Alright, goodnight guys."

Ren and Nora both had said the same as I replied to each of them while Ruby then said smiling at me, "Goodnight! And goodnight to you Uncle Goku."

I smiled at the little rose, as I got up and sat next to the now lightly sleeping Ruby and placed my hand on top of her head making her smile.

I then said smiling, "Goodnight Ruby."

I had finally fallen asleep too, as morning had soon would've start to come.

Ruby P.O.V

It was morning now, as I sat up from my sleeping bag.

I looked around seeing everyone else fast asleep, as I saw my Uncle Goku near me and smiled at him, until I then heard coughing which came near where Uncle Qrow was at.

I had gotten up and walked near him since he was sitting up as he leaned on a tree while he coughed and covered his mouth. He had looked at his hand, as I was now near him and gasped since I saw a purple substance smudge his hand.

He then looked up at me and said a bit weak, "Heh, well, now that's unfortunate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 150 6
This is a crossover between Dbz and Rwby as Grimm have decreased in numbers drastically. Goku and Vegeta still continue to train until them and the o...
156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
2.4K 56 17
In an alternate universe set on the world of Remnant from the RWBY series, Scooby-Doo and his crime solving cohorts attend Beacon Academy, one of man...
480 11 5
Bardock left planet vegeta with kakarot but except they didn't go to earth but a world called remnant and meeting the rose family