Supernatural Preferences

By sunflowersandbucks

Supernatural Preferences, including the characters Sam, Dean and Castiel. Requests are closed. Feedback high... More

Their Favorite Thing About You
Your Average Date
When You're Sick
Something You Always Take From Him
Your Favorite Place To Be Together
You Tell Him You're Pregnant
His Nickname(s) For You
Your Nickname(s) For Him
Your Name On His Phone
His Name On Your Phone
Something He Always Takes From You
A TV Show You Watch Together
Who Ship You The Most
How They Hug You
Your bestfriend
His favorite place to kiss you
A Movie You Watch Together
Your Song
How You Sleep
The End

Your Favorite Thing About Them

3.8K 75 16
By sunflowersandbucks

Dean:

He always knows what you need. You can be sitting with the computer, researching, wishing you had a pen to write something important down and he will hand you a pen knowing you prefer it. Or you can be eating food togheter and he will hand you the salt before you even can ask because he knows you like it salty.

Sam:

His smile. No matter how bad things get Sam will always smile for you. He'll be goofy and funny, just for you. His smile is so warm and loving that you feel safe even if it's just for a little while.

Castiel:

His innocence. You think it's adorable how he doesn't understand everyday human things. How Dean's dirty jokes always goes right over his head and how he, whenever he doesn't understand something, turns to you for advice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11.2K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
17.3M 544K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
6.7K 125 14
Y/N has always been a walking test tube for W.I.C.K.E.D. But once she is put in the maze she is free. Being in the maze by yourself well except for t...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

132K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...