Love Bites, But So Do I (Boyx...

By Ambrosaurus_Rex

(Sequel to You Hold My Heart in Your Paw)Michael Newton is the adopted son of Xavier and Alex Newton. He has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue

Love Bites, But So Do I (BoyxBoy)

72.8K 1K 72
By Ambrosaurus_Rex

Hello!

This is the Prologue of the sequel :)

Its short but it got the job done!

the dedication goes to the person up there because they have commented many times on the first book and says they couldnt wait for the sequel! :)

I NEED A COVER FOR THIS BOOK! I HAVE SOMEONE WHO COULD DO IT IF I ASKED THEM, BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF ONE OF MY READERS WOULD DO IT! MAKE IT ALL PRETTY! :) i'll give you my email address if you message me and say you'll do it :)

anyways..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^

Prologue              *Michael’s POV*

“Are you ready to go, Micky?” my dad, Xavier, asks me.

I was leaving to go to the Alpha Training Academy. I have to be away for however long the men that are in charge think I need to stay. The academy was in London. Some alphas come back different—bad or good. My family hope I would come back not changed in a bad way.

They knew that the academy was a hard place, everyone knew it. It trained soon-to-be alphas to be great. The academy wanted all the alphas that enrolled there to be the best they could be. The academy taught us laws, history, and fighting skills. You might be one of the best fighters in your pack, but when you get there, you aren’t the best.

The academy was hard and brutal if you didn’t work hard. When I mentioned that everyone knew it was hard, I meant only if you get in trouble. The academy was a fun place, but hard. You had to know what you were doing. If you go there to just get through it, then you will run back home, wishing you never came.

It doesn’t make the best of since how I'm explaining it, but I haven’t been yet so I don’t know everything about it yet. I like to think I’ll do good and not be one those who are scarred from the academy.

“Yes, sir. I’d like to think so.” I say, referring to all the bags in the back of the car.

“I'm going to miss you so much.” My other dad, Alex, says, hugging me.

I had two dad’s and they are mates. Weird, I know. But it’s not uncommon anymore. They adopted me and my brother Peyton. They told us that we were best friends when they met us and that they had to get us both. That and we looked like them. I looked like Xavier while Peyton looked like Alex.

I have another brother, Loren. He is the newest member to our family and they got him when Peyton and I were ten. He’s eleven now and was the most energetic kid you would ever meet. He is always running around in the woods and our dads had to extend his curfew because he liked seeing the sun set when he was in the woods. He was a pretty cool kid.

“I'm going to miss you, too—all you.” I say, hugging him back.

Michael and Loren hug me also and then Peyton walks over to me. We’re around the same height and build. We are competitive, but also are best friends.

He smiles sadly. “Don’t whore around while you’re gone.” He teases, hugging me.

I hug him back, tightening my arms around him. I was going to miss this. “Don’t worry, babe, you’re the only one for me.” I joke. It was a joke to him, but not for me.

He laughs and squeezes me one last time before letting go. I look to my parents and see them smiling, knowingly, at us. I always wondered why they did that. Did they know something we don’t?

I had asked them one time, when Peyton wasn’t around. They just told me it was nothing and that they didn’t know for sure themselves. A mysterious answer, I know.

“Well, I best be going.” I tell my family.

I get in my car and shut the door, rolling the window down. Xavier holds Alex close to him as I wave goodbye and drive away. I look back and see Loren hugging Peyton. I was going to miss my family.

~~

The entire plane ride to London, I thought about Peyton. I don’t know what I was going to do without him in the same bed as me every night.

That sounds a little weird, doesn’t it? I’ve been sneaking into his room for years now. Since I was like eight. Maybe even before then. I hold him as we sleep, protecting him.

I know my parents tried to keep us from sleeping together, but I just couldn’t not sneak into his room. I love Peyton. Yeah, in a brotherly way, but I love to hold him. It’s like we have a connection with each other.

When the plane had landed, I had gotten my bags quickly, and got into the rental car my parents set up for me to drive until my car arrived.

Now here I am, rolling my suitcases and carrying my duffel bag into my room. All boys have to share it with someone else.

I look around the room and find one bed in use while the other is empty. I put my stuff on the empty one and look over to the other one. The guy is listening to music on his phone and playing a game on a PSP.

He sniffs the air and jumps when he realizes there is someone else in the room. He scowls at me before smiling widely, showing his white teeth.

“You must be my new roommate!” he says, putting his PSP and phone away.

I nod, smiling back. “Yeah, I'm Michael Newton.” I say.

“I'm Ricky Wentz. Some people think they are so funny and call me Ricky Wentz to the bathroom. Or stuff like that.” He says, laughing.

I laugh also. “Stupid humor.” I comment.

He nods in agreement. “So how old are you?” he asks.

“Seventeen. How ‘bout you?” I reply.

“Seventeen also. Anyways, I'm going to go take a shower. I hope you like it here at the academy.” He says, standing up.

He was about the same height as me and had black hair with blue eyes. He was very attractive. He had a nice build, too.

I'm gay as you can tell; I mean I did mention earlier that I liked holding my brother. That kind of let the cat out of the bag.

I lay back on my bed. I just hope I enjoy it here. I didn’t want to ruin the family name or my pack. I miss my family, though.

( EEP! WELL THE BEGINNING WAS KIND OF STUPID AND BORING AND CONFUSING BUT I HOPE IT GOT BETTER AS IT WENT! REMEMBER TO MSG ME IF YOU COULD MAKE ME A COVER! THANKS FOR READING! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...
381K 24.1K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
1.1M 29.5K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...