Silver Bullets

By sexy_love_panda

Raven Conner is sent away to an acadamy for toubled teens like her. When she slowly uncovers the truth, the a... More

Chapter 1: Fate Is A Joke
Chapter 2: Goodbye Pillow
Chapter 3: That's My Seat...

Chapter 4: Mis.Pinky And The Tour

602 25 8
By sexy_love_panda

Took me a while to fall asleep, the constant chattering and noise of clinking drinks made it difficult. On the other hand, I did learn a trick or two about applying make-up, so it was safe to say I learned nothing useful, but despite this, I eventually learnt to drown out the noise. I started to relax into the massage chair which had the courtesy to untangling my tense muscles.

'I love this new feeling of relaxation', my voice whispered inside my head, 'Is this how it feels to loosen up?'

I couldn't help but remember Alexander bugging me about it.

"You need to chill girl, all this anxiety and stress ain't good for you." Alexander suggested in a nonchalant tone as we walked past the clubs downtown. It was already past my curfew and I was heading home. I hoped my mother had already gone to bed, it would be more agonizing to look at her worried, disappointed face again. I wished I could erase that painful memory.

"Relax? I can't relax, much less have time to relax." I said in 'duh' voice. The big tests were coming up, and as my father's daughter, it was my duty to carry out his legacy.

"Please," Alexander waved his hand dismissively, before finishing proudly, "Everyone knows you got it in the bag."

"You and I both know anything can happen. The leaders will test my strength, physically and mentally. They only pick the best and very few are selected. Plus you know they hate me, I'm an 'outsider'." I replied using my fingers to draw air quotes around the word.

"You've proven yourself worthy," Alexander replied. "And you have me to vouch for you," Alexander stated smugly, "so basically... your untouchable!"

He grinned mysteriously, grabbing my hand and swinging it back and forth between us. I gave him a questioning look.

"So..." I said, looking at our intertwined hands and then back at him. Alexander was a beast at times, but he had his moments.

"Since I'm betting you're already out past curfew I say let's make the most of it," He said it in a friendly manner, but there was a slight challenge in his voice.

"Like?"

"I know a place."

I waited for him to continue, but he didn't. I rolled my eyes, he wanted me to ask.

"Oh? Well I'll have you know that I also know a place," I thought he would get a laugh at that but he stopped immediately, alert. He turned to face me, his expression unreadable.

"If I told you to run, would you?" He asked, his tone stoic. I was about to reply, but everything changed. It felt as if all the air was sucked out of my lungs. I needed air. I extend my hand to grab Alexander but he was gone. A dark shadow replaced him. He laughed evilly, feeding off of my pain.

Suffocation. I was suffocating! Breathe woman, breathe! Inhale, exhale, inhale, EXHALE!

My lungs gasped for air, they begged for oxygen. I coughed and opened my eyes to see the plane was filled with black smoke. I started to feel dizzy, my eyes became unfocused and blurry. What was going on? Who was responsible for this?

Three words, three devastating words... men in black!

Black boots, black body suits, black ski mask and black gas mask, black everything! They were everywhere, some holding guns, others just standing and waiting for orders. There were faint coughs behind me and then big 'thumps'. And a couple of muffled phrases, "help me" and "what's going on?", all completely useless. Everyone was either on the floor, coughing, or passed out.

I squinted my eyes, trying to focus on a shadow on the floor. A body? I scanned the area and found more limp bodies. The men in black stepped up, one by one, picking my future classmates bridal style. My eyes began to fall. I pleaded with my body to stay awake, at least long enough for my mind to find a way out. I didn't survive the tests just to die like this, weak and pathetic. I was too lost in my thoughts of rage that I didn't notice a man creep up in front of me.

"Sir, they need another dose. Look at this one," A man said pointing at me with his gun. Normally I would kick anyone's ass if they dared put a gun in my face, but I was to busy struggling to keep my eyelids from closing. "She's still awake."

"You heard Lee, come on people we don't have all day! If we don't get these pups to the academy, headmistress is going to have our heads! Let's go people!" The man's voice seemed distant, faint even. I moaned, my head for some reason felt...heavy? More gas exploded, spreading everywhere. I was trapped in a big cloud of darkness and I didn't like it.

I blacked out, fearing the darkness, fearing what was to come. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up gasping for air and coughing frantically. I looked around. I was lying on a bed with gray covers. I looked to my right to find a window with the sun's rays streaming in. It was sunny, meaning daylight. Last time I checked it was dark. Wait, where was I?

Confused I looked to my left, there was a small desk with a laptop in the center. Beside the laptop there were pencils, pens, and beside all that crap was another bed, but with green covers.

I ordered myself to sit up. I gasped as pain spread through my arms. I looked down only to find black purple bruises the size of golf balls all over my arms, and betting on how much I felt like crap, my guess was that my whole body was swarming with them as well. I felt unbelievably sore and beat up, like after a 'smack down'. Groaning in pain, I struggled to sit up. My hands shook as I did so. Argh, I really hate feeling weak. Shaking my head I whispered words of encouragement, "Come on girl! Wake up," I told myself.

"Hi there!" A girl standing by a doorway said grinning. I jumped at her enthusiastic voice. "You must be Raven." She stated, walking towards me and sticking out her hand. "My name is Abby."She enunciated each word as if I were stupid. If she thought I was going to shake her hand, she had another thing coming. I sat there staring at her like she was a little green alien.

Abby was dressed in one color, and in one color only... pink. From head to toe she was pink, even her make up was pink. I'd never met a delinquent who was joyful and wore pink. Unless...Oh my gosh! My roommate was A PSYCHO! That was the only reasonable explanation! Or at least I thought she was my roommate. Okay, so my maybe-roommate was a... pink puff ball psycho! Great. she was even standing there with her hand in my face, just waiting for me to shake it. Couldn't she take a hint?

"Um... I'm sort of a...umm germ freak?" I explain smiling. Well, I hoped it was a smile, but considering she just stared at me with her big green eyes, it clearly wasn't very convincing. Okay... can anyone say creepy much?

We stared at each other and after a while my smile turned into a frown, what was her problem? Miss Pinky on the other hand was smiling at me like I was the greatest invention ever made and she just couldn't wait to figure out how I ticked. Well this was beyond awkward, I thought. I wasn't known for my social skills. Lance was my only friend, hence why he was my best friend, not counting family of course. Sad I know, but at least I knew he had my back. So it was only natural that in these situations I had no idea what to do or say, not like I let it show (hopefully).

I mean if she was picking a fight with me, things would be different. I would have a mouthful of colorful words aiming at her in no time, but she wasn't. Abby was just smiling. Growing accustomed to hate and rage didn't prepare you for rainbows and sunshine. It was kind of scary and it took a lot to scare me, so that was saying something.

"I'm Abby Sane, daughter of Andrew Sane. I hail from pack Redwood," Abby stated proudly. What kind a gang is called Redwood? It didn't sound frightening, I thought, scoffing. Maybe her gang wanted me to think that, but in reality it was the most dangerous gang in where ever Abby lived. Mmm.. and Red must have stood for blood and Wood stood for forest... so that meant her gang killed their victims in the forest and um...smeared their blood all over woods? Hence the name Redwood? I guess that could work. In a not-so-scary way, unless of course, you knew what their name stood for.

That must have been why she was here. Abby was a killer, or an accessory, and she wanted me to think she was not dangerous by wearing the most innocent, but at the same time frightening, color in the world, pink. Whoa did I just figure out her scheme and life story in like what, five minutes? Oh yeah I'm THAT good...

"And your Raven something, daughter of someone, hailing from somewhere, glad to finally meet you," Abby told me," You don't talk much do you? That's okay because I can talk enough for the both of us... so should I know anything else other than your a germ freak?" Abby asked walking over to the bed with the green covers.

"Umm...no?"

"Oh, well I guess your wondering why and how you got here right?"

I nodded. Play it cool Raven, this Abby girl might have answers.

"Well okay were to start, were to start..." Abby muttered, "Mmm... lets start form the beginning. I'm your roommate and your mentor, so if you have any questions just come to me okay?"

"Ah, yeah. Sure," I replied smiling, not really paying attention, wait mentor? Oh I get it she was on parole or whatever and they got here and she was acting all goody goody to get out early. Raven you're not in jail, you're in a school, my logical side told me. Yeah well, who gasses their student while on a plane!?! Wait wasn't that a dream? Wasn't it?

"How rude of me!" Abby gasp shaking her head, "I haven't given you a tour of our totally cool room! Oh, and remind me to give you a tour of the academy! I'm so exited! Are you exited? I'm exited!"

Abby squealed. She reached for my hand, gripping it and pulling me up off my bed with surprising strength. Ow my bruises!

"Okay so here's our closet, usually it's small but I have a lot of clothes, so my dad pulled some strings and got me a walk-in closet! Isn't that great?" Abby said pulling me into a cloud of pink clothes. My eyes! The horror, the horror! I covered my eyes like I was in physical pain.

"This side here" Abby motioned to the side that was empty, completely ignoring my reaction. She must have been immune. "Is all yours, to put all of your clothes and what not." Then I was pulled out of the closet, Abby speed walking toward a door beside Abby's bed. My guess was that it lead to freedom, please lead to freedom!

"I can walk." I said pulling at the arm Abby was sinking her nails into. She just tightened her grip, ignoring me. Abby opened the door revealing purple walls.

"Oh yeah, and we don't have a bathroom in our room, well actually nobody does. We all have to walk all the way over there." Abby said pointing at a white door at the end of the hall. I counted ten doors on each side of the hallway wall, so 20 doors in total with approximately two girls living in each dorm equals to exactly 40 girls living in this section of the academy. Abby shoved me into the bathroom. I gritted my teeth, this girl better get off my back fast!

"The fantastic thing is that this bathroom is spectacular!" Abby beamed standing to a side giving me a good look around the bathroom. It was huge, at least nine white stalls. In fact everything was white, the tiles and the hot tub which I was unimpressed with.

"So the guards are bringing your suitcases up and then orientation's tomorrow, as well as classes," Abby said. Wait guards? Seriously, what kind of academy was this? I tuned out of her constant babbling. I walked back to my pink damn door, apparently Abby took the liberty to paint the door her favorite color.

Walking in a daze straight to my unmade bed, I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I was actually here. In a school for people like me, enraged at the world. Outraged at the monster, for taking my dad away. Those lying, cheating, bastards would pay! I clenched my fist, relaxing at my blissful thought of revenge. An evil grin crept up and placed itself on my lips, twisting them.

Oh they would pay...I would make them pay.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

VOTE! Yeah know you want to!

FAN! (>_<)

_____

COMMENT! /O _ O\ samori is the duh bomb!

\|__|/

15 votes, or 20 comments next upload less votes/comments cause I love ya'll... or do I? (Gasp)

A special thanks to Rainbow_Whistle for my banners! and awesomx_writers47 for my epic book trailer! That can be found in chapter one, so check it out!!

Sexy_Love_Panda OUT! :P

Continue Reading