~Detailed Roleplay~

By FreeToLive_

A descriptive roleplay in which knowing the rules is essential and replies are long, getting you sucked into... More

โ€ข~I N T R O D U C T I O N~โ€ข
โ€ข~RULES~โ€ข
โ€ข~F O R M T E M P L A T E~โ€ข
โ€ข~WELL~โ€ข
ยปMale Charactersยซ
๐Ÿท Vampire King ๐Ÿท
Spidey Sense
๐ŸŽƒ The Pumpkin King ๐ŸŽƒ
ยปFemale Charactersยซ
โ™Ž๏ธ Egyptian Servant โ™Ž๏ธ
Soldier
โ€ข~FORGOT PASSWORD~โ€ข

๐Ÿ’ฐThe Bet๐Ÿ’ฐ

307 5 87
By FreeToLive_

•~GENERAL INFORMATION~•

•|Name|•
"My name is Ross. It almost rhymes with buzz off doesn't it?" (He doesn't tell anyone his real last name, but falsely claims that it is Callisto)

•|Age|•
"I'm in college, so clearly over 18 and legal. And I doubt that I look any older than 25." (23 years old)

•|Gender|•
"First of all, that's obvious. But if you're so anxious to see, why didn't you say something?" (Male)

•|Sexuality|•
"Well, believe it or not, I have no preference. I'll go either way as long as it gives me a good fuck." (Bisexual)

•|Personality|•
"That is something you don't exactly want to find out." (Well... to put this simply... he is a total dick. Most of the time. He is not at all afraid to openly insult someone, make snide comments, put another person in their place, or even throw a punch. He also is secretly protective of the few 'real' friends he has and will do his best to keep them away from the things that he gets involved with that could lead to them getting hurt. But, he is clearly not a people person and thus doesn't do well with socializing or meeting new people, meaning that he does have his moments of cuteness in which he's just an awkward person. More traits will probably be revealed along the way, such as possessiveness or protectiveness.)

•|Species|•
"I'm not a dog you know." (Human)

•|Likes|•
"Not being bothered by people like you." (Blunt...there's something to add to personality... Anyway, he enjoys being around his real friends, going to parties with them (not really), sex, drinking, clubbing, being alone, fighting, smoking, sometimes drugs, and getting money or making bets. So...gambling.)

•|Dislikes|•
"You, at the moment." (Any new people, stuck up bitches, whores, sluts, anyone throwing themselves at him, others making moves towards what is his, and many of the people he is involved with.)

•|Strengths|•
"I can fight. It's that simple." (True. He's very good at fighting and doesn't stop until he wins or is rendered unconscious.)

•|Weaknesses|•
"Uhhh...nothing." (He's emotionally distant, aside from anger.)

•~APPEARANCE INFORMATION~•

•|General appearance|•
"Pretty damn hot, am I right?" (He has naturally blonde hair that falls into a messy fashion, improving his sex appeal that much more. His eyes are a deep red-brown, but hardly ever hold deep emotions. And don't let that pretty white and straight smile fool you–as you've probably noticed, he isn't exactly nice. He is tall and has a fairly muscled appearance, with skin decorated in a few tattoos. Not to mention his few piercings. He has more than what is shown, but most commonly wears the ring on his right earlobe and the ring on his lip. He also has a silver nose ring that he will wear occasionally and an eyebrow piercing that he doesn't wear too often.)

•|Clothing Style|•
"Black and white is a classic, and it looks good." (He sticks to the dark colors mixed with white, such as what is seen above with a white shirt and black jacket, a maroon undershirt peaking through as well. Sometimes the jacket will be leather, other times not. It just depends. He also wears either regular jeans or male skinny jeans with whatever he is wearing, and hardly ever dresses up formally. He absolutely hates suits and formal wear, so it has always been a fight to get him to wear anything of the sort.)

•|Body Type|•
"It's all a part of my sexy package, babe." (He has muscles, but is lean and not too buff to where his muscles are incredibly noticeable through most of his clothes. However, if his arms are exposed in something with short sleeves, they become quite obvious.)

•|Height|•
"I guess you could say I'm pretty tall." He shrugged. (6'1")

•~SEXUAL PREFERENCES~•

•|Turn Ons|•
"I'm pretty kinky, are you sure you want to know?" (Submission, innocence but to a moderation, soft crying, moaning his name, moaning loudly, doggy style, light bondage, flexibility, small bodied boys/girls, back arching, virgins, hole clenching, anal sex at times, rough sex, fast and hard sex, sometimes gentle sex but very rarely, grinding, dirty dancing, sexy outfits, heated make out sessions, begging, whining in moderation, dirty talk, and calling him daddy but not the full on daddy kink.)

•|Turn Offs|•
"Not too much, I just don't like anything bland." (Vanilla sex, the daddy kink or ddlg/b, major bdsm, too much innocence or obliviousness, and whores.)

•|Position|•
"I definitely stay dominant, sweet pea. So you best not have any problem with submissive." (Seme)

•~EXTRA INFORMATION~•

•|Family|•
"Don't have any. Now back off before I give you a sweet little taste of my fist in your face." (Lies.)

-Father-
Christian *last name N/A* ~ 53 years old

(This is the most accurate one I could find for Christian, just imagine him as a little older)

-Step Mother-
Charolette Monty (<-- maiden name, current married name N/A) ~ 46 years old

-Half Brother-
Chaster *last name N/A* (same last name as father) ~ 19 years old.

(This is Chaster ^)

-Mother-
Nicole Lister (< maiden name) ~ deceased
*PHOTO UNAVAILABLE*

•|Nationality|•
"American... if you don't know what country we are in, you've got problems."

•|Ethnicity|•
"American...? My heritage is Scottish, but that's way back in the blood line." (American)

•|Birthday|•
"This is not important whatsoever, doll." (November 4th, XXXX)

•|Occupation|•
"I work from home, alright? What's the big deal about my job?" (His job is, at the moment, classified. But it has something to do with reading and his computer, I'll tell you that.)

•|Backstory|•
His eyes snapped a little wider and a growl left his mouth. "Back off!" (You'll have to find out in the roleplay 😏 it is quite the story.)

•|Flaws|•
"Perhaps there is too many to count." (Most of his issues stem from his backstory and his anger issues, so that would have to be a major flaw in his personality. He has also been labeled as an alcoholic in the past, and drinks when he is distressed in some way, becoming very zealous when drunk.)

•|Perks|•
"Yeah, well, there isn't many so don't get your hopes up." (He used to be an extremely nice guy, and helped his mother at any chance he received. What happened...hmm...? Nowadays, the only real perk is his good looks and occasional good attitude. Occasional. If he does let you in as a friend, he will typically treat you better and as good as he can, which still isn't all that great.)

•|Anything Else?|•
"Shut up and go." (As you can see, he has tattoos and piercings, and if you hadn't already picked things up...he smokes and drinks. He has done drugs before but is not an addict and typically goes a few weeks or months before having a hit again.)

(His tattoo sleeve, it cuts off 3/4 of the way down his bicep)

(His back tattoo)

(A tattoo at the bottom of his back, in the small of his back.)

(This is on his right wrist)

(On his left wrist)
____________________________________________

~REQUIREMENTS~
-Current time period-
-There's no set gender requirements, you can be either male or female-
-You must be Human!-
-Your character needs to be at least 19 years old and a freshman in college-
-Be submissive. This doesn't mean you can't stand up for yourself, just don't be dominant and wanting control over every situation-
-You can have two parents, or just one, but you're from a small town with stricter parents that kept you away from sex, drugs, smoking, and anything that was 'bad'-
-You are a virgin, remember that-
-You live in a dorm with your new roommate, who is friends with Ross's friend Conner. And him too, I guess-
-You are interested in academics, and at first plan to mainly focus on your school rather than college parties-

_______________________________

Scenario:

8:00pm

You had just gotten settled in your new dorm at last, your 'beautiful' roommate putting on makeup on her bed on the other side of the room. You breathed out a sigh of relief and fell back onto your neatly made bed, looking forward to a night of relaxation now that you had gotten through your first week of college just fine (and gotten ahead of your classes with most of your homework done for the next week as well). Then a door snapping open caught your attention, causing you to quickly sit up to see a flame haired boy enter the room with a cheerful smile. "The fun has arrived~! Thank you, thank you very much!" He sang out, his sights set on your roommate. "And you're still putting on your makeup?" He added with a questioning tone. "Come on! The party is soon." He whined. Soon enough, a deeper voice followed and a tall blonde with a black beanie on his head, holding his hair back, stepped in. He wore grey high top chuck taylors, black skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket. He had bluntly stated, "I told you she wouldn't be ready. She's never ready on time." He sneered and noticed that you had been staring at him, his piercings, and bad-guy appearance. "Who's the newbie...?" He muttered from the corner of his mouth to his apparent friends, staring at you and inspecting you carefully. The red head, Conner, looked over and raised a brow before looking back to your roommate with a questioning gaze. "Who's he (or she if you're a girl)?" He asked. "Oh this is my new roommate, -OC's name-! He's (she's) been here for about a week now!" Your roommate exclaimed and then gasped excitedly, finishing up her makeup and standing up. "He (She) should come with us!" She added, looking over to you excitedly and causing the other two to look over as well. "What?" Ross muttered, looking back to her with slightly narrowed eyes. "Oh come on, Ross, the more the merrier!" She exclaimed joyously. Ross shook his head and rolled his eyes. "You think Will is going to like you bringing a person to the party that he doesn't know?" He pointed out. "Like he'll care, there will be tens of people he doesn't know there!" Rebekah, your roommate said. "What d'ya say, -OC's name-? Wanna come with?"

You...

_______________________________

Slots:
1. Pasteliplier
2. volleyball_trash_2
3. Thunderbird_Stien
4. WAFFLES030
5. TheEvilOcQueen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
28K 2K 49
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
15.1K 1K 11
ุชูู€ูƒุจู„ู†ุง ุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูู€ ุชูุฌุจุฑู†ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฅุฑุชูƒุงุจ ุงู„ู…ุนุงุตูŠ ูˆ ุงู„ุขุซุงู… ุงู„ุชูŠ ู„ุง ุชูู€ุบุชูุฑ ุŒ ูƒู€ ุฅุซู… ุฅุฑุชูƒุจู‡ ูู€ูŠู€ุฑูˆ ููŠ ูุชุงุฉ ุดุงุจุฉ ุธู†ุง ู…ู†ู‡ ุฃู†ู‡ ู…ุฌุฑุฏ ุฎุทุฆ ุนุงุจุฑ ุŒ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ุฌุงู‡ู„ ุชู…ุงู…...
99.8K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"