The unheard voices (Naruto Fa...

Auto_Maniac द्वारा

Shi was a simple girl. Never was rude, never argued, never disobeyed orders and was always silent. But no one... अधिक

Shi gami
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Dedications already!
Chapter 5
Another new story!
Drunk Uchiha and Senju
Please read
Drunk Akatsuki
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

New story!

597 7 0
Auto_Maniac द्वारा

Hello everyone! AutoBotFan9770 here, i just wanted to say that i will be making a new story...

A creepypasta story!!!! It shall be called: Death's Demon (A Naruto and Creepypasta fanfic)

I dont know if i actually want to upload it. Please tell me if you want to see it up or not!

Its set in a time when Pandora dies (Ahh spoilers for the Dead Devil!!!) And akuma is still alive, Shi and Akuma get sent to a world where creepypasta are myths and chakra is apart of a show. Thing is, Shi can turn into a demon hound and Akuma cant turn into a human. But they still have their chakra....

Please tell , me if you want to see it and who you want to ship Shi with. She will be 18 just on a note. So please.... tell meeeee!!!? The picture is what Shi will look like including the red eyes, and its the cover for the story. But please add a black t-shirt over the chest. If you dont know me, i HATE show any skin other than under my knees and elbows.

Please tell me what you think and if i get at least one person to ask for it i will publish it in a week or so.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

155K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Age Gap [JJK] Moon द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Reborn BunnyTaeil द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...