Sleeping Dragon (Naruto Fanfi...

By becky157689

Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burde... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

17K 615 104
By becky157689

Chapter 13

"Oh great! Where is that damn room?"

I had been walking for what seemed like ages and still hadn't found my way back to the others. Sighing, I continued down the long, white, corridor. "Well.. I am definitily lost" 'Just figured that out huh?' Shiro said with a chuckle. I was about to comment back when my heart stopped again. My breath caught in my throat and I began coughing violently.

This time it lasted around 30 seconds. Glancing down at my hand, I noticed the blood. "Tsk.. Damn!" 'Milady, are you ok?' Shiro's voice was filled with concern. 'Yeh I'm fine. Don't worry about it' 'But, if I lose you..' She trailed off and I chuckled sadly 'That won't happen..' 'But-' 'It's ok Shiro. Lets just go find the others' She nodded reluctantly as I continued down the halls.

Finally! After god knows how long more walking, I finally got back to where the preliminary round happened. I noticed not many people here. There was Kakashi and his team, Guy and his, Anko and the Hokage. "Hm.. I wonder why they havn't left yet" I wondered under my breath.

I stolled over to the front of the room, no one noticed me yet. "Suki-chan! Your back" Naruto shouted as soon as I was in his point of view. All of a sudden I was pulled into a breath-taking hug. "Hey.. would you mind.." "Haha.. sure" He scratched the back of his neck, embarressed. I looked over his shoulder and noticed everyone now looking my way, so.. I stolled around Naruto and towards them instead.

"So.. why you guys still here?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side slightly. "Well..." Sakura started, rubbing her arm "We wanted to know how it went with Lee" There was a long pause as I looked at them sadly. 'Should I mess with them?' 'That might lighten my mood' Shiro stated with a dark laugh, which I returned.. inwardly.

"Guys...I'm sorry..." I looked at each of them. Naruto started to tear up and shouted "Noo!!" as he fell to his knees. Sakura also had tears in her eyes. 'Ok you've gone far enough. I'm feeling a lot better now' Taking in everyones expressions I stated "He's..fine" in between laughter.

The room was silent, well.. except for my giggling here and there. "WHAT!" Suddenly I was bonked on the head "Oww! What was that for Sakura?" She looked pissed "For making us worry" I chuckled "But, it helped lighten Shiro's mood, as well as mine" She rolled her eyes "But Look.." she pointed to Guy "He's Lee's sensei, how do you think he felt when you lied like that?" I shrugged my shoulders. She shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose.

After everyone calmed down the hokage, Guy, Kakashi and Anko came over to me "So, how is he. Can he still.." Guy trialed off. I smiled at his worry lines "As I said, he's in good shape. I have fixed all of his fractured bones and muscle tears, his body should be in as good a shape as ever. Right now though, I have put him in a -kind of- coma. He should wake up in around 2 weeks feeling fresh and well rested"

...Silence...

"What? Did I do something wrong? Why the silence?" I asked worriedly "Was I not supposed to heal him that much? If you want I can-" I pointed to the door and was about to finish the sentence when.. I was glompled "Wha!" I shouted as I fell backwards. My head hit the ground with a "Thud" and I felt dizzy. "Oww!" I wined. "Oh, I'm so sorry Suki-chan" "Idiot. She just healed Lee and this is how you repay her?" Sakura, once again, bonked him on the head.

I was about to get up, shakily, when TenTen came over and held out her hand. I took it with gratitude and stood up straight. "That's going to hurt in the morning" I muttered, rubbing my head. "Suki.." TenTen started "Huh? Whats wrong?" I noticed tears in her eyes "Thank you. for helping Lee" I grinned "There's no need to thank me. We're friends, ofcourse i'd help him" She pulled me into a soft hug. "Neji thanks you as well" I gave him a peace sign. "Hm.. where's Sasuke?" "He's resting at the hospital" I nodded.

Someone cleared their throat "Suki.." It was the hokage. I nodded for him to continue "I have already told the others this when you were healing Lee. The final exam will be in one month from now. This is to give you time to prepare. Here.." He handed me a piece of paper with a number 10 "You are going to be fighting Dosu" I nodded and bowed "Thank you lord Hokage" 'Suki, lets hurry. We have to leave' "I will be taking my leave now. There are some.. matters I must attend to" He agreed... suspiciously.

"Uh.. One last thing. For my training, I ask if I may leave the village" He stood silent for a moment. "Alright, but where would you be going?" "To Yugakure, sir" He narrowed his eyes "Why?" "Because I have a master who trained me, living in that village. I will go and train with him for a month" He nodded "Alright. Just make sure your back before your fight" I grinned and turned to Kakashi "Take care of them until I'm back" He gave me his signature close eye smile "Don't worry"

"Aww.. do you have to go?" Naruto wined. I stared at the ground. "Yes. I have to" My voice was stern. "Well, we'll miss you. Stay safe ok?" Sakura said with a hug. I nodded "Say 'bye' to Sasuke for me. Oh and keep an out on Lee as well. Tell him, when he wakes up, that he has to stay in bed for at least a week. If he doesn't.. well, lets just say that his shinobi life 'will' be over" I put emphesis on the 'will' and had an sadistic smile on. She shivered and nodded "I'll see you guys later then" TenTen and Neji gave a wave. Guy gave me a thumbs up "May the Power of youth be with you" I chuckled and disappeared.

(Kakashi's POV)

Suki had just left and there was a moment of silence "Lord Hokage. Why did you agree to her leaving?" Anko questioned "Hm.. I don't know myself. But, it seemed important to her" The hokage had a thinking face on "Kakashi-sensei?" "What is it Sakura?" "..Suki isn't going to Yugakure is she?" "Probably not" "But, why didn't she tell us where she was actually going?" I wondered about that "I don't know... Let's just leave her to herself and hope she comes back before the third exam ok?" She sighed and nodded reluctantly "Now, why don't you genin go rest" Lord Hokage ordered.

After they were gone, I walked up towards the Hokage, at the same time, Anko did the same "Lord Hokage.. that girl.." He nodded "I know. There's something.. off about her" "I agree. That jutsu she used to heal Hinata. I've never seen such a jutsu before" I wondered.

"Well, lets not worry about it for now. We are going to be busy" I nodded and left after saying my 'goodbyes'. One thought was still on my mind throughout the day 'Who is Suki?'

_______________________

'Milady. We're not really going to Yugakure are we?' Shiro interrogated. I shook my head - no 'That's right. We're going back home. The Katsureki clan's village' ... Silence.. 'WHAT!? But why?' '*Sigh* The night mother died. She told me something. I can't remember it well, but If what I heard is correct.. then we should go' Shiro stayed silent for a moment 'Fine. But, you have to have me summoned at all times ok' 'Was that an order?' I mock gasped 'Haha.. sure. Now lets go. I'll summon you when were away from Konoha'

After going home and getting everything I owned, as well as food, money and some water, I left for the gates. Kotetsu and Izumo were sitting lazily at the small box-stand at the side. I chuckled before turning to leave.

"Hey" I flinched from the voice. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Shikamaru and Choji "Hi. What are you two doing here?" "We were just walking when we saw you heading for the gates. So, do you have permission to leave?" I nodded "Just asked the hokage. I have to be back before my fight though" I kept feeling shikamaru's gaze on me so I snapped "What?" He sighed and I swear I heard him mutter "This is such a drag"

"Then why did you follow me?" He sweatdropped and Choji was the one to answer "We thought you were running away" It was silent for a second before I burst out into laughter. "S-sorry. Anyway, I gotto go. It was nice having someone see me off. See you two at the exams in a month" They nodded before I disappeared right out of sight. I swear I heard a "Bye Suki-chan. Be safe" Chuckling, I continued on.

Stopping at a large opening I bit my thump "Ryuu summoning Jutsu: Shiro" Slamming my hands onto the ground, a large puff of white smoke surrounded me. When It cleared, there was shiro, laying lazily on the ground. "Come on then Shiro. Get that butt of yours off the ground and into the sky" She groaned and flew up 'See anything?' I asked her through our mind-link 'Nope, not really. Lets just go. It'll take almost a week to get there at the pace your going at now' I rolled my eyes and sprinted through the trees. This is going to be a long

(2 Days Later)

"Urgh! Just my luck!"

It was my 3rd day of travelling and today just had to be a rainy day. The rain was thundering down so hard that I could barley see the tree in front of me 'Shiro. It's to bad for you to be here right now. I'm letting you go back!' 'I agree Milady. But, find somewhere to rest, you'll get sick if your out in the rain to long' 'Alright'

"Ryuu summoning Jutsu: Shiro release" .. She should be back now. Sighing I walked under a nearby tree for at least a bit of shelter. "Growll" My cheeks turned a shade of pink. After searching frantically through my bad, I found an apple and a bottle of water. Yes.. for the past 3 days, I have only been eating fruits and water. Sometimes Shiro would share some of her meat with me though.

Just as I was about to doze off, I heard a twig snap nearby. I jumped up and got into a defencive stance "Who's there?" No one answered "Show yourself, before I make you" Still no one came forward. Sighing, I dropped my defences 'It was probably just an animal' Shiro calmed me down. I nodded but didn't go to sleep.

Instead I continued on towards my 'old' village "Hey Shiro?" 'yeh?' "Do you think.. It'll look just like it did before I..." I trailed off. 'I don't know Milady. We'll find out soon enough.' I nodded "If I run now, we'll get there by evening" 'Ok, but don't summon me again, I can't fly in this weather' "Ok, but when we get there, I'll have to. It could be dangerous alone" 'Hai Milday'

I glanced around with narrowed eyes one last time, before leaping into the trees and continueing towards my nightmare.

(?? POV)

"She looks.. familiar" Kisame wondered. I nodded keeping silent "Urgh! I swear I've saw that face before.. but I just can't put my finger on it" Rolling my eyes I walked away, only to step on a stick. The girl under the tree jumped into a defencive stance and narrowed her eyes. "Who's there?" Kisame was about to answer, but I shh'd him. "Show youself, before I make you!" We stood there, keeping our chakra contained.

A moment later, the girl lowered her guard. "Hey Shiro?".. pause.. "Do you think.. it'll look just like it did before I.." ..pause.. She nodded "If I run now, we'll ge there by evening" ..pause.. "Ok, but when we get there, i'll have to. It could be dangerous alone".. pause.. The girl glanced around the clearing one last time, with narrowed eyes, before jumping into the trees and running off.

"That was.. perculiar.." Kisame stated with a raised eyebrow. I thought about it for a minute, until it came to me. "Around a  year ago, we went on a mission to Ishigakure-" "Ahah! Now I remember" My right eye twitched. "She was the one who got in our way!" "She didn't get in our way Kisame. She was just passing by, remember?" He glared at me "She still got in our way"

"Actually, I'm sure we've met before that"

Kisame and I jumped back and got into defencive positions. "Haha, calm down. I'm not going to fight you" I narrowed my eyes. I thought she left "Actually I did leave. I'm just a clone" She smiled gently. How'd she know what I was thinking? "Oh, your just readable like that" I glared "What do you mean by me've met before 'that'?" She shrugged "We didn't actually meet, but I'm sure that those two figures were you, the Uchiha.." She pointed at me "..and shark boy here" She pointed to Kisame.

"You chakra feels the same.. Oh!" She jumped, making us flinch slightly "I really wanted to say this back then. But, I was kind of worried you'd kill me" The girl cleared her throat "Were you not aware that you were leaking chakra like crazy? Keep it on a down low ok?" She chuckled and shook her head.

"So why you Akatsuki following me?" ... "Leader-sama wants to borrow your power" She sighed "I would but, there are two reasons I wont. 1) I don't exactly trust you guys, you are criminals and 2) I'm busy this whole month" Kisame growled "Your not in a position to refuse us. You coming along whether you like it or not" He took out his Samehada and charged towards the girl

"Uh, Uh, Uh.. remember I'm only a clone. If I get hit with that, I'll be gone from your sights" She's right and we need to talk to her about some other things. I flash stepped in front of Kisame and forced him to stop "She's right Kisame. We need to talk to her" He growled under his breath, but put his sword back anyway "You know, If I can have the Samehada, I'll listen to your demands" Kisame chuckled "This sword belongs to me and me only" She shrugged.

"I have been wondering about this for a while now. What is you name kid" Kisame ordered. 'My thoughts exactly. "My name is.. Maki" .. "Your lying" 'Maki' chuckled "Fine, you got me. My name's Suki. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki" "How do you know our names?" She leaned against a nearby tree "I've been around. Met people. Say, hows Deidara and Sasori?" Kisame took a step forward "How do you know them?" "I told you, I've been places"

"So, why 'leader-sama' need me?" "He hasn't told us that much. He just said something about a dragon mark and it's power" She flinched and touched her chest (A/N not in a weird way! Haha pervs.. :P She did it on instinct.. that's where her mark is) "Hmm.. well, that's enough for now. It seems the 'real' me has finally reached our destination. So it's time for me to leave"

In an instant she was before me, touched my cheek "You.. such sorrow" Suki looked at me with a sad smile. One tear fell down her cheek "Let us meet again Itachi-kun. I look forward to it" With a last glance into my eyes, she was gone.

"Hey Itachi!" Kisame said, glaring at the space Suki was once standing in "What?" "We have to go tell this to leader. Are you coming or are you just going to stand there daydreaming?" I rolled my eyes, following after Kisame.

Suki.. her eyes when she looked at me. It was as if she knew what I had done. But, she couldn't. No one knows. Who is Suki really? She intrigues me so..

(Suki's POV)

These gates.. Are the gates that held me in. 'Are you sure your ok with going in there?' Shiro's voice was filled with worry. I nodded 'I'm sure. I have to go' Just as I was about to walk towards the large village. I felt my clone disappear. As soon as she did, I saw everything that happened. "So, that's what they want huh?" I chuckled.

It seems that even though It wasn't an order, my clone found out a lot of imformation. Well, she was me so I can see why she would use that Jutsu.

In the end, I was on the verge of tears. Itachi Uchiha. Such sadness for one person to hold at such a young age. 'You are alike Milady' I nodded in agreement. 'I want to meet this 'Danzo' person sometime and it better be soon' Shiro chuckled 'The things you do for others Milday' With a shake of her head she stayed silent again.

After thinking everything through I took in a deep breath and stepped multiple steps forward. "Here we go then.. now, if I can just remember where to go.." I heard Shiro laugh in the background "Hey, you don't know the way youself so you can't exactly laugh at me" I pouted 'But, I was never here at the time' She retorted. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Anyway, I can't help not remembering where is where, I was only 5 at the time and that was like 6-7 years ago" She didn't talk. I shrugged but just made my way through the gates.

The village.. it looked the same. No one really knew about our village even existed so I can see why no one would come and clean up. 'It's a terrible sight' Shiro muttered sadly. I nodded "It looks just like it did when I was taken" I glanced around the place. Trying to find Maki's body. However, I could not see it anywhere. This sadened me even more. I would have at least like to bury her body.

'Perhaps someone has already burried her?' "Maybe so. Anyway right now, we must find that place my mother spoke of" Shiro nodded and I continued on. So many skeletons, so many dead children and adults. They even killed the animals. You could tell so by the shape and size of the skeletons. The ground was black, stained by blood and burned down buildings. The air smelled disgusting and I had to tie my scalf back around my face, letting my hair fall back.

"Lets just get this over with"...

A/N Ok.. so, you probably knew that the mystery POV was itachi as soon as he said Kisame's name. Hehe xD But, I just felt like making you try and guess.

So, what'd you think of the chapter? and hows the whole story so far altogether? I need your comments!

Dont forget to:

Fan
+
Vote for me :D

xbecky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...
22.9K 732 29
What happens to a little girl being called things like monster and demon the majority of her life? She starts to believe it of course. Blaming hersel...
383K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
185K 6K 32
A few months after the attack of the nine-tailed fox, in another village far away, was a small but powerful clan. The Kimura clan. A little girl of t...