Mismatched Compatibility (A a...

By fallenbabybubu

What if fate's playing a cruel joke on you because your soulmate annoys the heck out of you, despite sharing... More

Mismatched Compatibility
Mismatched Compatibility (1)
Mismatched Compatibility (2)
Mismatched Compatibility (3)
Mismatched Compatibility (4)
Mismatched Compatibility (5)
Mismatched Compatibility (6)
Mismatched Compatibility (7)
Mismatched Compatibility (8)
Mismatched Compatibility (9)
Mismatched Compatibility (10)
Mismatched Compatibility (11)
Mismatched Compatibility (12)
Mismatched Compatibility (13)
Mismatched Compatibility (15)
Mismatched Compatibility (16)
Mismatched Compatibility (17)
Mismatched Compatibility (18)
Mismatched Compatibility (19)
Mismatched Compatibility (20)
Mismatched Compatibility (21)
Mismatched Compatibility (22)
Mismatched Compatibility (23)
Mismatched Compatibility (24)
Mismatched Compatibility (25)
Mismatched Compatibility (26)
Mismatched Compatibility (27)
Mismatched Compatibility (28)
Mismatched Compatibility (29)
Special Chapter: Viria
Mismatched Compatibility (Epilogue)

Mismatched Compatibility (14)

140K 3.9K 991
By fallenbabybubu

SATURDAY

Ethan:

Sex.

Why did I like it so much?

I stared up at my ceiling, still on my bed and not in the mood to get up yet even though the morning sun was peeking through my windows. Pervert.

I barely had any sleep last night. I got too many shit in my head to drift my mind off to sleep. Seriously, I shouldn't even be bothered by what Daniella and I had talked about last night. It wasn't anything deep or in any way that involved me, and I shouldn't let it lose me some sleep. But it had.

Since her puny ex-boyfriend that I met the other day was such ladies man that he had to break up with her for fear of hurting her in the future because he might cheat on her (which I thought was utter bullshit), it really got me thinking about a lot of things. Mainly, my chosen life-style and my views about commitment – and if there would come a point in my life when I'd be thinking like her retarded ex.

I'd be lying if I said that me screwing around wasn't because of the pleasure. Hell, it was all about the pleasure. I've gotten pretty damn good at it that them ladies were falling in line to have me for the night. It was because of my skills that I got what I wanted from them – anything I wanted.

So why didn't I want to commit?

Don't get me wrong, I once had a commitment. That one and only time had been with Annabelle in freshmen year of high school. She was my first (if you know what I mean). Actually, we were each other's first. But then, she got clingy and needy. I began to realize that time that I hated clingy and needy. I loved her, but it wasn't enough to make me look past it. So I broke it off with her. It almost destroyed our friendship, too.

Sure, we had some sort of friends-with-benefits going on during our senior year after her split with Aaron. But that was it. She and I both knew we had too much history to let one stupid relationship ruin everything. We could only ever be the best of friends that we were. It wasn't that big a deal.

After my first try at the girlfriend thing, the girls got old. I get tired of them too easily. Those that stay longer that twenty-four hours think that have some sort of claim over me. They have this twisted scenarios in their heads that they can change me from my ways. I get what they're trying to do. It was pretty obvious.

Everyone wanted to f*cking tame the bad boy.

The thing was, I didn't want to be tamed. At least, not now. I was enjoying what I was known to do too much to even think of keeping my dick for the same girl full-time.

Yeah, I was a man-whore. It was the truth. No need for me to deny it.

Besides, why would I wanna be a one-woman-man when I haven't even met the girl who I'd be willing to do that for? The kind of girl who I wouldn't get tired of looking at, of touching, of smelling – someone who kept me wanting more.

I don't think I've met her yet, though.

Daniella's face popped in my head.

My brows instantly frowned and I bolted up. Shaking my head, I tried to figure out why the hell she popped in my mind just when I was thinking of a girl who made me want more. And then, I remembered our hot make-out session at the Airport.

I felt my morning hard-on just got harder.

F*ck.

I needed a cold shower, I grumbled as I hurried to the bathroom.

An ice cold shower.

Taking that shower hadn't helped much. I just kept thinking more and more instances when I wanted to feel Daniella against me.

One example was last night when she saw me practically naked with only a towel on my hips. I saw the look on her face, and it took all my will power not to pull her up against the wall to do things she clearly wanted to do – even if she didn't want to admit it. It wasn't the only time I caught her with that lusty look either.

I knew she wanted me. I f*cking wanted her, too.

The only thing stopping me was the fact that she wouldn't easily allow it. I was a douche, but I wouldn't force her into something that she was having doubts about. If we were going to have sex, I wanted her to make the first move. Just one tiny move, and I would go all the way. But if she didn't . . . Well, there was no way in hell I'd beg.

Shit. I just remembered my conversation with Aaron last night. And the fact that I felt so f*cking sick touching Trixie after that damn realization. Daniella's face was f*cking with my mind. I couldn't concentrate. It didn't feel right.

For the first time in my entire life, I wasn't able to come through with sex. 'Til now, I still couldn't believe it. My reputation was probably ruined.

But you know what? I don't care.

I didn't give a f*ck if my reputation was ruined with the girls. I just knew that I couldn't touch another girl without it being Daniella. The weirdest thing was, I didn't even want to touch anyone anymore unless it was her.

. . .

SHIT. Shitty shit shit.

I sound like a freaking girl. Wait, no . . .

I sound WHIPPED! What the f*ck?! Seriously? Was I . . . ?

Holy shit! That was even worse than sounding like a f*cking girl!

Okay, I needed to think.

Ah, screw that.

I hurried getting dressed into beige cargo shorts and a blue collared polo shirt. I was going for preppy today. It was the all time classic I'm-a-douche-but-you'll-trust-me-anyway-because-I-look-too-good front. It worked every time.

After glancing at the mirror for the last time, I went to Daniella's room. I knocked and waited for her to open the door. As soon as she did, I flashed her my most charming smile. My lips twitched at the sight of her. The top she was wearing hugged her beautiful curves in all the right places. I suddenly had the strong urge to touch her.

Darn it. I haven't gotten laid in days and I had to face this kind of torture? Seriously, what kind of punishment was this? This was too harsh, man.

“Good morning,” greeted Daniella, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded. “Hey.”

She opened the door wider to let me in. I walked inside and faced her. She was smiling at me. It wasn't devilishly sweet, nor was it mocking. It was a real smile.

I guess last night was kind of a clean slate for both of us.

“What can I do for you?” she asked me.

I would've had answered her with a suggestive remark, but her damn top was distracting me too much. My eyes kept going back down to them, down to her tight jeans then to her heeled boots.

“Do you ever wear casual clothes?” I said instead, chuckling lightly. “Like, ever?”

Confusion filled her expression. “This is casual.”

I gave her a skeptical look.

“I'm not surprised you don't know the difference between class and trash.”

Ah, there we go. The fiery girl I first met was still there. I was actually proud that she was still like that despite the fact that we declared being friends.

That made me grin.

“I'm surprised you think this trash is class,” I countered back. Leaning closer to her, I whispered, “Anything with sparkles in it ain't casual, babe.”

She narrowed her eyes at me, looking unsure.

“Just wear something comfortable under this,” I ordered, casually handing her my old high school basketball jersey.

Dumbfounded, she stared at my jersey in her hands for a minute. It had a humongous 26 on the front and back, with my last name TYLER above the number on the back while STALLIONS above the number on the front.

Daniella seemed to be figuring out the reason why I gave her that. Her eyes switched to me, but she didn't speak. Well, I wasn't about to tell her.

“Don't think too much on it,” I sighed. “It was the only jersey of mine that might fit you.” No need to tell her that it was my first basketball jersey in high school.

“I don't understand . . .”

It was the first time I've seen her this way. She looked so lost. Seriously, I wanted to laugh. This was so amusing. But of course, I didn't want her to put meaning on it.

“Don't be a girl and over analyze shit. I just want you to wear it during the game today,” I added, shrugging as if it was the most natural thing on the planet.

“Oh,” was her only reply.

“You're wondering why.”

She slowly nodded her head. “Yes.”

A crooked smile formed my lips. “Have fun wondering about that.” I sure as hell don't plan on telling you that it's an instant repellant from shitheads.

“Who says I will?” scoffed Daniella.

“It's written all over your face.”

She didn't answer, but she didn't back down on the staring game we seemed to be playing now either. I gotta say, she was earning my respect more and more.

“The Great Ethan Tyler lending his jersey to a girl?” I mocked an announcer. “Is he actually claiming her for the world to see?”

She raised an eyebrow. “Are you?”

I was.

“Who cares?” I snorted. “Fact is, I want you to wear it. End of story.”

“What if I don't want to wear it?” she challenged.

“Then, don't,” I said nonchalantly. But then I smirked, and confidently added, “I seriously doubt that, though.”

Daniella bit her lip. My eyes landed on them and I wanted nothing more than to put her lips in my mouth.

“All right, fine,” she breathed out, saying it like she got nothing better to do. “After all, you so kindly requested it. Also because it's quite clear that you desperately want to see me in your clothes. This is the least I could do.”

A genuine smile creeped up to my lips. I couldn't stop grinning.

I took a step closer and leaned towards her until our noses were almost touching. My eyes gazed at her green ones. I let the intensity of my stare get to her. It was pretty obvious that she was very much affected. Still, she didn't back away.

She was really something.

“Trust me,” I said softly in a low voice, “I'd rather see you naked.”

I waited . . . until I finally saw the blood rush to her cheeks. She shifted in the way that she stood. My grin got wider as I read her body language.

She just got horny. Heh.

“Catch you later, babe,” I murmured.

With that, I fled. By the time I got to my room, I was breathing so hard that I couldn't see straight. No biggie, though. It was fun as heck teasing her like that.

She wanted me. Damn, she wanted me bad. The confirmation to what I was thinking all along was written all over her face. Seriously, it felt good knowing that I wasn't the only one hot and bothered.

I got her turned on with just a few words. Even then, she still resisted me. It was awesome and challenging and exciting and I couldn't get enough.

The only problem now?

I was f*cking horny, too.

_________________

Dun dun dunnnnn.

Btw, I love the Cody Simpson's Sinkin' In with this chapter. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
263 2 18
33 outta 467 stories for #imtired on 12/1/19!! soul mate /ˈsōl ˌmāt/ noun noun: soulmate a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or rom...
162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...
1.3K 623 33
True love isn't always living together happily forever, but sacrificing and to let go. ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤ She wasn't perfect, neither was him. But both ha...