Bella's Hatred (Twilight Bre...

By sashamariej

Bella has an older sister and younger brother, she hasn't seen her sister in nearly 3 years and only seen her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
sequel

22

30.2K 731 102
By sashamariej

"Baby should be here in the next few days" Emilia says with her hands on bella's stomach. Edward groans and goes back to reading his book.

"Outside! Now Cullen!" Amiee says.  Her frustration with Edward has been building as he still isn't accepting that he is going to be a dad. Amiee storms outside with Edward following behind.

"What do you want?" Edward asks in a snappy tone.

"I want to punch you in the face, if you don't want this child then leave, don't put Bella through this you are killing her and the worst thing is you don't even care!" Amiee spits at Edward.

"I care if that thing kills her" Edward spits back at amiee

"That thing! Is your child, your own flesh and blood!" Amiee snaps at him.

"No it isn't it's an abomination!" Edward shouts.

"So you're saying denver is too are you? Denver is half immortal just as your child will be" amiee says folding her arms.

"Yes, I am!" Edward says getting cocky with amiee.

Amiee charges at Edward and pins him to the floor "take it back!" She shouts in his face straddled on top of him.

"Why would I do that both of them shouldn't be here!" He shouts in amiee face.

Amiee pins edwards throat to the ground and looks at her hand and presses it to edwards face. Her hand heats up immensely and edward starts screaming.

Emmett and Jeremy run outside and drag amiee off Edward. As her hand gets pulled away from his face some of his flesh is ripped off his face.

"Calm down firecracker!" Jeremy says as amiee struggles against him.

"No, not after what he said!" Amiee says writhing free from Jeremys grip only to be caught by Emmett who lifts her off the floor and walks back inside.

"Come on scrappy he ain't worth it" Emmett says. "I heard you and jasper..." he says bouncing his eyebrows with a cheeky smile on his face.

"He told you!" Amiee says giggling.

"He tells me everything!" He laughs and puts her down when they get to the living room.

"Dada" denver shouts while jasper is reading his a book.

"I'm not your Dada little one" he simply says to the child giving him a cuddle

"Dada" denver says with a giggle and points to jaspers shoulder.

"Yes I know you bit me, but I'm not dada" jasper says giggling.

"He bit you?" Amiee says which shock on her face.

"Yeah about two weeks ago, it's no big deal I guessed he was just hungry"

"No jasper, he bonded with you" Emilia says getting up and sitting next to him. "May I?" She asks referring to his shoulder. He nods and she exposes his shoulder. A tiny silver bite mark can be seen most prominently against the other normal bites.

Amiee pulls down her collar to show hers from jasper is the same, silvery and prominent. "So what does that mean?" Jasper asks looking confused.

"He replaced chris's venom with yours, because he hasn't been able to bond with Chris the venom levels in his blood stream, are lower than what they would be if he was around, if he was around denver would have bonded with him and his venom would have reacted with chris's making the bond stronger, but he never met Chris and he would be able to feel that there is something missing, so he bit you" illiana explains reading from one of her spell books. "Technically you're now his biological father, you're venom and amiee's magic are what make up denver now"

"I'm his father?" Jasper asks not knowing what to say.

"Yes" Alex says picking up denver making him giggle.

Jasper gets up and walks over to amiee. "Are you okay with this?" He asks.

Amiee just nods her head with tears in her eyes and a wide smile on her face. Jasper beams a bright smile down at her and picks her up and twirls her around making her giggle.

....

It's a couple of days later and tension around the house has calmed down dramatically. Edward is sat with Bella on the sofa waiting for esme, Carlisle, George and emmett to come back from the last hunting trip before the baby comes.

"Want some blood?" Edward asks Bella stroking her hair. She nods her head and he gets up to prepare her drink.

"I need the bathroom" she says and rosalie and Alice help her up from her seat.

"No!" Illiana shouts and a loud crack can be heard through the room as Bella's back contorts in ways it shouldn't.

"The plecenta detached it's self we need to get the baby out now" Emilia shout as Jeremy picks Bella up and takes her to the delivery room Carlisle set up.

"Get him out!" Bella screams Emilia puts both hands on each side of her head and starts to sing a small melody.

"Amiee you need to rip her open she won't be able to give birth if the plecenta detached" Illiana says inspecting the situation.

"I'm sorry" Amiee says to Bella before blowing on her fingers and then plunges them into her abdomen.

"What are you doing!" Edward shouts throwing amiee across the room making her crash through the windows on the other side of the room.

"What the hell!" Alex shouts getting in edwards face.

"Get him out!" Amiee shouts jumping back through the window "ill deal with him later!"

Jeremy and Alex drag Edward out of the room as amiee carries on getting bella's baby delivered.
@
A few minutes of trying to get to the baby, amiee pulls out a cute little girl. Illiana takes the baby and puts her on bella's chest. "One second" amiee says and then pulls out a smaller baby "two beautiful little girls" she says

"Two!" Bella says as the first baby bites her. Illiana takes the baby as Bella goes lifeless in the chair.

"Emilia, hurry heal her and get the venom in her" amiee shouts as Edward comes back into the room. Eyes wide open at the sight of two babies in the room. "Don't just stand there help her!" Amiee shouts and pushes Edward towards a lifeless Bella. "Jasper!" Amiee shouts falling to the floor. Amiee had been bleeding out through a piece of glass stuck in her side. The trauma of the injury and the stress has made amiee weaker than usual.

Jasper gets there before the baby hits the floor and manages to catch amiee and the baby. "You need to look after denver for a few days" amiee says looking up at jasper And pulls the piece of glass out of her side.

"I will" he says with tears in his eyes, nearly 2 months have passed since he met amiee and has had to see her like this 2 times now. With a smile amiee's eyes close and she goes limp in jaspers arms.

"Bella should be fine now I can feel the venom mutating her" Emilia says and Edward steps back

"What have you done!" Jasper shouts at Edward holding a baby and a lifeless amiee in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5.3K 26
You are bella's younger sister and live in her shadow even though you can be so different from each other. You move to forks to live with Charlie. Yo...
86.1K 1.3K 14
No family is perfect, we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times. But in the end family is family, the love will always be there...
238K 6K 15
(Sequel) It has been a few months since she learned about vampires. She and Jasper were together. But, What happens when Jasper had to move away due...
146K 3.5K 11
(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer than ever. Bella planned to become a va...