TF2 x Reader Oneshots

Von KlaraRoman

Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Read... Mehr

Requests
Workaholic!Medic X Reader
Insecure!Tentaspy X Reader
Overprotective! CBS X Reader
Scout X Sick!Reader
Male!Pyro X Reader
Medic X Confused!Reader
Spy X Hurt!Reader
Medic X Shy!Reader
Heavy X Reader
Demoman X Depressed!Reader
A/N
Medic X Reader X Germany
Medic X Reader X Germany 2
A/N
Tired!Sniper X Reader
Soldier X Short!Reader
A/N
Vampire!Scout X Reader
Yandere!Medic X Reader
Troubled!Sniper X Reader
*How They Would Kiss You*
*How They Would Be Drunk*
Blind!Medic X Reader (L)
A/N (Overwatch)
Engineer X Cyborg!Reader
*How They Would Be As Parents*
*How They Are When You're Sick*
Medic X Maid!Reader
*How They Would Be Jealous*
*How They Are When You're Pregnant*
*How They Would Seek Comfort*
A Visit to Uncle Heavy (Medic X Reader)
*How They Are When They Lose You*
Spy X Singer!Reader
CBS X Reader (Lime)
A/N (Good Enough)
*How They Would Be Jealous (Puppy Version)*
Worried!CBS X Angry!Reader
Sniper X Reader (L)
Teacher!Medic X Student!Reader (L)
New Year A/N
Spy X Reader (L)
Heavy X Reader (L)
Confusion (Medic X Reader X Germany)
Jealous!Scout X Reader
*How They Would React to You Jerking Off*
Spy X Sick!Reader
Scout X Insecure!Reader (L)
Grieving!Medic X Reader (L)
Contest Y'all!!!
Winners!!!
*How They Would Be Fishing With You*
Medic X Reader (L)
Sniper X Reader
Shoutout!
Goodbye

Engineer X Reader (L)

20.3K 249 803
Von KlaraRoman

(L)- Lemon. No like no read.

Hey guys! This is dedicated to the precious
Snoink. I love the idea and I hope y'all are ready for some good ol' Engie sex. Sorry if it seems too long. Enjoy loves and don't forget to vote! :*

Nine excited mercenaries, among of which was you, ran agog and exhilarated to the bushman's camper parked out on the wide expanse of the Badlands. Dust flew in the air and sand scudded violently all over the place thanks to the various running feet that kicked things about in its wake. The men could see it now: Fine white sand that stretch across the land as far as the eye could see; clean, crystal clear waters that turn into a beautiful blue gradient the deeper it goes; glorious days warm enough for straw hats and tans- and the best part- no Administrator over their shoulder to tell them what to do. It was paradise.

"Engie come on!" you shrilly called, jutting your head out of the entrance and frantically flicking your wrists back and forth. "We're about ready to go!"

"Am comin' darlin'," he replied with a tired smile. The rather huge luggage mounted on his back slowed him down and you wondered what could possibly be inside or why there would be any reason to bring such a monstrosity; and to bring it to a peaceful place such as the beach no less!

"Aw man," Scout whistled, "think of all the hot babes!" A cute bikini model on an outdated calendar plastered on the wall further sparked rambunctious and lecherous thoughts the longer he stared at it.

"I reckon you just wanna see Ms. Pauling in one o' them outfits," Engineer teased, wiping the sweat off his red brow with a bulky, muscular arm. He set the luggage down which made a dull thud! on the rusty floor.

"And you don't wanna see (Y/N) in that?" Jeremy countered, taking his cap off and wiping his sweaty hair back. He grinned proudly, seeing the engineer getting even redder and flustered at the thought of you barely covered and wet from sea water.

"Well," Dell stuttered, scratching his nape, "I guess my girl would look good in anythin' she wears- but she ain't usually the type to wear such revealing clothing."

His eyes skated over to where you were and found you and Ms. Pauling gayly chatting away in the passenger's seat. He was rather far, and so he couldn't make out the words that floated in the air.

"So you're wearing the thing right?" Ms. Pauling said with a mischievous eyebrow raised.

On cue, you looked into your shirt and blushed, "Are you sure this is a good idea?" you asked with uncertainty, "I mean, I've never worn a bikini before."

"Come on, you looked good in it!" she exclaimed happily, pressing on the gas. "And I know Dell will say so himself; he'll be so mesmerized he won't remember his own name!"

"Ms. Pauling!" you whisper yelled, clamping her mouth shut. Traces of her lipstick probably stuck to your palm, but the red hue wasn't anywhere as near as your face.
"Trust me (Y/N)," she assured with that shit-eating grin on her face, "it'll be fun!

***

It was an hour drive, and you arrived at your destination with some hiking and a bit more patience.

"Just a little bit more guys!" Ms. Pauling called out over her shoulders, parting cumbersome foliage to make a decent path.

"The... the babes-!" Scout huffed, following in far behind the lead as he tried to inspire himself to go on.

Spy only rolled his eyes and undauntedly maintained a smooth pace as he blew out another puff of smoke. He did much better than most of the others in terms of endurance and tenacity.

"How much farther sheila?" Sniper asked, the upcoming scenery starting to perfectly reflect on his tainted glasses.

"We're here!" you squealed, your tired legs suddenly jumping back to life as the clean white sand crept into the spaces between your toes. The bushes and vegetation came to a halt and the wide azure sea stretched out in a wide blanket that extended towards the horizon. The men stared in awe with twinkling eyes, and as they looked to the left, they caught sight of the massive lodge that they'll be staying at for the time being, situated a stone's throw away from the main beach. Blood pumped into their veins and they made a dash for it, eager to savor as much as they can in this place they call heaven.

You clutched onto the hem of your shirt and playfully glared at Ms. Pauling. She only smiled, put on her favorite- or only- pair of shades before heading out and meeting up with the guys, who have also taken off their tops to take in the pleasant sun rays.

As for the engineer, you dared to take a peak at your man and nearly gawked at the toned muscles and firm biceps you never knew he's been hiding underneath that modest red uniform he wears at work. He still had a little bit of belly; but really it didn't matter.

Damn Dell...

"Hey sweet pea," he called out, waving an eager hand out in the air when he caught you looking him on, "c'mere, we're gonna swim with'da guys!"

"Uh- I'm coming Dell!" you shouted with a smile, waving back at him.

He turned his back on you and it only gave you the godly opportunity of observing him from behind. The contours of his back matched his body type well: blocky, short, but fit, with a little bit of soft on the side. Unfortunately for you and your perverted eyes, he wore those loose, tie-around-the-waist kinds of shorts, also in a shade of red, and used them as swimming trunks. It would be impossible to say if his butt was also stocky and firm just like the rest of his muscles.

What is wrong with you, (Y/N)?

I don't see what's so wrong about trying to figure out if my boyfriend has a muscular ass.

Everything!

You're just being paranoid; try to be more like me!

Dude, I am you!

It was a while before you realized that you had spaced out again and when you looked back at the sparkling, almost blinding, waters of the sea, you managed to take in a deep breath, brought your shirt over your head, and sashayed over to the area of the beach where the guys have grouped themselves in. You were filled with radiance, and a sudden boldness seemed to consume you; for a moment, Ms. Pauling's idea appeared to be one of genius and you nearly bounced as you awaited to see the look on Engineer's face!

***

"Where in tarnation is (Y/N)?" Dell scratched his bald head, fixing his eyes from one crowd to an enthusiastic group of volleyball players. He had to take off his goggles, which was a rare sight for the team, just to get a clearer picture of the view around him.

"I think I'm gonna go-"

"Holy dooley, is that (Y/N)?"

All nine pairs of eyes turned to where you walked; and once it was just Engie, but now even Sniper lifted his glasses to take a better look at this mystifying display unfolding before him.

There you were, wearing a scanty two-piece lemon green bathing suit that barely covered anything on your body. It's straps were thin and elastic, almost like a gaunt rope, allowing for a sturdy but comfortable fit.

Despite the growing anxiety, you held your head high and though there was that shred of timidness and uncertainty about your gait, the flawed attribute only made you that much more appealing in the Texan's darkening eyes and he fixed his orbs on you, everything else lagging and dragging behind like some slow motion scenes from those cheesy action movies.

"Hey there Engie," you said quietly, rubbing your arm as you stepped in deeper into the crystal clear water. You took a second to appreciate the obscure, unique patterns that the sun made upon the white sea bed.

"Hey darlin'," Dell could hardly speak, "that, you- you look real nice in that thing."

Engineer beamed, trying to hide the blush that has crept over most of his face. His eyes on the other hand, made no effort to hide their desires and the man would scold himself a hundred times -add in a debate- before he could bring his gaze back up to your shining eyes.

"Thanks," you said, hearing the genuinity in his voice. The words had barely escaped your lips when a sharp little pinch shot up from your sole. Instinctively, you gave off a startled yelp and hurriedly hopped over to where Engineer was and your bodies pressed against one another, chest to chest.

Looking down, Dell immediately heated up and whipped his head to the tiny fish swimming beneath the water. For a moment, even for that tiny speck of time, the obscene picture of your breasts pushed up against his was all that his mind could register, all that it saw. He found it surprising and mortifying all the same to find that he had salivated more than he should have and you could only look up when an audible gulp made its way into your ears.

"I think I felt a crab," you laughed sheepishly, pulling yourself away from him.

"No harm done darlin'," Dell laughed it off, his skin still tingling from where you touched him. "Now how about that swim, hm?"

You nodded and as you turned back, the others found it in themselves to compliment your unconventional, but welcome change of swimwear, sending out words of praise and admiration. You thanked each and every compliment and Dell just crossed his arms and flipped his goggles back on to observe you just as he had when you walked in.

Throughout the entirety of the day, you and the guys soaked in the water, played a little beach volley, and went to other parts of the island. Aside from that, you mingled with other tourists, attended a little party set at dusk, and afterwards walked back to the lodge. It was truly an eventful day and you all were undoubtedly exhausted and tired.

"Well, me an' (Y/N) will see ya fellas tomorrow," Engie said, hanging his dirty towel on one of the bars in the shower room.

"Well don't tire her out tonight then, mate," Sniper chuckled to himself as he did the same.

"Well whadya mean?" Dell inquired, detecting the mischievous tone in his voice.

Sniper's grin only grew wider, "Oh come on mate, we saw the way ya looked at the sheila- me and the blokes know exactly what went on in tha' head of yours and we don't even have ta take yer goggles off. I mean, how could you resist when your girlfriend has barely any clothes on?"

Engineer laughed and harshly patted the bushman on the back, "Ya don't know what you're saying partner."

In response, Sniper retaliated with an even harsher slap on the back before taking off into his room like a cat who caught the canary.

But the other couldn't deny the fact that he was right.

As for Engineer, he arrived at your shared room moments after you've finished taking a bath. All that served as modesty was the towel haphazardly wrapped around your waist. You have already worn your bra and it was starting to dampen from the little beads of water that fell from your locks, getting all matted on your skin here and there.

"Dell, baby," you sighed, walking over to him to place a gentle kiss on his smiling lips, "I was wondering where you went."

When no answer came, you walked over to him and repeated yourself: "Dell?"

He still said nothing. You were starting to worry when you caught sight of his blue orbs. Looking to where he was, you blushed and subtly folded your arms under your chest: you didn't expect such behaviour from your boyfriend!

Without warning, the Texan firmly held you in place and kissed you with such wanton force that you figured your lips were as good as bruised. Despite the shock slipping away, you made no effort in fighting him and instead kissed back, your body molding into his as he laid you on the soft, cold bed.

"Mhm Dell," you moaned, fisting the bedsheet around you as his lips savored your freshly washed skin that smelled of expensive bath salts and unfamiliar soaps. You felt his hot breath on your sensitive neck and when you heard him inhale, you gave yet another gasp and jerked your hips to where his legs meet.

"Hm, no need to be so eager now sugartits," he chuckled, relishing the heady scent that has filled his nostrils.

Your eyes widened at the nickname and it only dampened your core: Engineer was really getting darker and darker by the hour; but you knew that he was just as aroused as you, if not more, and your inference was answered when a sturdy hand snaked down your waist and tore the pathetic length of fabric without difficulty. You yelped his name and watched as he slowly grinded down on your heated crotch; your legs clamped shut, trying to hide it from prying eyes, but Dell wouldn't have any of it.

"Is mah girl shy?" he chuckled teasingly, licking the extent of your jaw before setting his lips on the crook of your shoulder. "Don't be- you're as fine as a belle."

"Dell..." you breathed out, brushing your fingertips against the firm muscles of his chest. He dipped his head lower and sucked greedily on your aching breasts, taut and aching with need.

Everything would've been perfect if not for your bra obstructing him from what he lusted after. Dell had a whole day of penting up sexual frustration, and he was in no mood to hold himself back anymore. Gripping your wrists together above your head, Dell used his other hand to hastily jerk your cups up- and he didn't even bother clipping them off.

"Dell-!" you gasped in response to his rough actions, and at the wet tongue that ran over your hardening nipple. "Babe, what's gotten into you?"

"You think I could go on for the whole day not thinkin' about you as you go about wearin' that?" he questioned you, and the feral tone in his voice caused your clit to throb faster than it had. "That was some show you pulled darlin'."

Engineer growled lowly as he bit down on a teat, earning another moan from your aching throat.

"You think I don't see the way you sway them hips of yours?" he whispered huskily, pulling his own shorts down to reveal his red, throbbing dick waiting to be shoved inside your seeping cunt.

"Or the way ya flip your hair back?" He pushed through your wet folds, his voice thickening with each syllable. "Bein' a tease is such a bad thing sweetheart."

As he worked getting his cock inside your pussy, he spoke once more, "Ya see how hard that is? That's how it's been for the whole day. Lookin' at you without touchin' s'been hard darlin'."

You almost felt sorry but a part of your pride swelled knowing you had that power over him. It made you want to fuck him even more, and you brought a hand up to caress his face.

"Dell, baby, please," you panted, feeling him retracting his member, "I need you inside me- put your cock inside me please."

"Doesn't feel too good does it darlin'?"

"Dell," you moaned pleadingly, bringing your hips up in an attempt to bury him deeper. "Please, faster baby."

"I s'pose I could let ya slide since ya asked so nicely," he grunted, putting a thumb on your clit, "it's a win-win."

Without further hesitation, he jerked his hips forward and plunged his throbbing dick into your hot pussy. You gasped in satisfaction, trying to breathe as all the air have been knocked out of your lungs. Try as you might to suppress it -which you didn't- you let him ride you and you in turn bucked your hips forward to get him as deep down as he is able. It didn't help that he was rubbing at your little button with much zeal and it added up to the things that made you even that much more lascivious.

It didst take long before the pants and the moans filled the whole room, creating a symphony of lewd sounds and add in the damp slap of skin, it became a riot.

"Dell, Dell-!" you'd moan every now and then, especially when he hits that sensitive bundle of nerves way back into your cunt.

"Ya like that baby?" he asked, ramming his cock repeatedly now that he knew where to hit you. His body was firm as he rutted you and he kept a steady pace going; each thrust was backed up by strength and his years of hard labor finally shone through. He was such a beautiful man.

"Dell, ah-!" you bit your lip, feeling his distended member swell even more inside your stretched walls.

The Texan sweated the longer he continued, and he could only stifle a groan, feeling your wet pussy's vice grip clamp down on his thick cock. He felt every curve of your core around him and even as it nearly squeezed the life out of him, Dell only pressed his lips into a thin line and thrusted consistently. He took pleasure in hearing the tiniest moans, the little ways your body would move to his minstrations, your facial expressions- it was all perfect.

"Love the way you're tits bounce darlin'," he panted out of the blue, breaking the air that was once just guttural noise.

"Dell I'm close," you said, referring to the bubble in your gut that has intensified and was ready to pop. You also noticed his thrusting somewhat speeding up and the once smooth pumps dissolved into reckless attempts of gaining pleasure. Engineer was rutting madly like a wild animal and he shoved in everything's he's got; there was a new found strength as he too approached his climax.

"Ah- darlin'! You're too tight," he grunted, still ramming into you and only then did he realized that your juices have mixed where you were connected and the wet slapping sounds could clearly be heard even until two rooms away.

His cock was at its limit: hard, thick, and throbbing down to the tiniest veins. You felt all of these inside you and you gasped as he unrelentingly plunged into your already abused G-spot. It was all too much to take in- it was all too perfect.

"Dell!" you screamed out, arching your back for the final time that night. White haze pervaded your vision and in your wave of euphoria you barely noticed your boyfriend slipping out of you until his head strained at your entrance and ultimately pulled out with a pop.

Engineer basked in the glory of his afterglow and slumped down beside you and his cock slackened once more. You both had sweat on your bodies, cum on your crotches, and drool on the sides of your lips. But it didn't matter cleaning up; you leaned in with whatever strength was left of you and kissed each other lovingly on the mouth. It wasn't feverish or lustful as before, but more tender and heartfelt like when you two started dating.

"I love you Dell," you whispered, "I'm glad you think I'm beautiful in a bikini. It was all for you."

Dell smiled, seeing how even in your post-coitus state, you managed to have intimate conversation with him. He embraced you in his arms and finally clipped your bra off of your chest- it was starting to look uncomfortable.

"You look in everythin' you wear darlin'," he chuckled, gently pecking your sweaty forehead, "I love ya too, (Y/N)."

***

Downstairs, a bunch of mercenaries sat on the couch grinning to themselves.

"Guys I think they'll sit in till tomorrow," Scout said, "they must be pretty tired."

"After that?" Sniper replied, pointing to the floor above him. "I think it'll just be us tomorrow."

All nine, including Ms. Pauling, looked each other in the eye and came to the same conclusion.

Scout scooched even closer to the purple woman and idly wrapped a strong arm around her shoulder.

"So Ms. Pauling, whattya say we do the do too, eh?"

In response, she stood up and headed over to the kitchen.

"In your dreams Scout."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and I'm sorry I haven't been updating much. School is a butt but it's almost ending si that means I'll have more time for you! *YAY!!*

Still, thanks for all the support, you never let me down, and I love y'all! Peace out. :*

~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.1K 1.6K 17
This is basically the Adventures of You and Medic
235K 2.3K 28
TF2 one-shot fluff That's about it. []HEADS UP![] I will be rewriting this book (it'll be out soon) so be ready for that!
4.9K 160 59
My first fanfiction I hope you guys enjoy it People ask you... _______ ____________ _________________ Are you really a.. human..? So Y/n is having a...
254K 3.8K 32
I will be doing a series of one shots. I take requests! Please, request a scenario, and I will do it! :D No smut though, I want it pg here. But of co...