Underground

By onceinawhile

this is a story with the character Dominic Toretto from the Fast and Furious saga, in a different life but th... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 13
Ch 14
15
Ch 16
Ch 17
ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20

Ch 12

3K 65 1
By onceinawhile

"Good." Dom says after his lips disconnect from mine. "So there's a party tonight. Kinda like a going away party for Mia's fiance." Doms voice is naturally so deep, i love hearing him talk. "Do you want to go with me?" He asks. 

A party, with Dom. Well I usually go with Ace to his friends party's, and Dom is in that same friend group. Shouldn't be too bad. "Yeah i'll go" I smile and stand from the bed, pulling my hoodie and shorts on. My side is sore but i have some pain pills Sky left me. 

"What time does it start?" I ask Dom.

"Nine." He says. When i look at my phone i see two missed calls from Sky so i call her back.

"Hello?" Sky answers

"Hey girl, you called?"

"Yeah, um Ace invited me to a party tonight for someone named Mia, are you going.?" She asks

"yeah I'm going with Dom." I look at Dom who's eyes are on me. It warms my stomach and brings a smile to my face.

"Oh okay well I'm coming over we can get ready there."

"Sounds good." I say and she hangs up.

I turn to Dom, "Sky is coming over."

He nods and lifts himself from the bed, and my its a wonder i didn't faint right there. His body is chiseled to perfection, as my eyes learn his body.

His voice rips me from my thoughts, "ill pick you up before the party." He pulls his jeans on.

"its fine Sky is driving."  

He looks at me, deeply, its like hes studying my face. I cant tell his expression, but i choose to ignore it and walk out of the room to get some water. 

"I'm out." Dom says walking out of my room fully clothed. I go to give him a good bye kiss, like a normal couple would but he's already out the door. 

Why is he acting so strange. We were just so happy and everything was fine, did i say something? Did I do something? 

before i know it Sky walks in the door. 

"babes!! time to get hottttt." she does a little dance.

"hah, and who are you getting hot for?" I ask

"well i don't know.. technically your brother is my date." she stutters

"What?" I choke.

"Well he asked me.." She slumps down onto the couch. It doesn't surprise me, i knew Ace liked her, ever since we were young. 

"okay just don't break his heart." i giggle and lay next to her on the couch. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Its nine o'clock, Sky and I are checking ourselves once more in the mirror. I've got on a little black dress,that hugs my body in the right places but doesn't show any cleavage, its short the way I like it. I put some curls in my hair and they have fallen to waves but it looks good. My makeup is light but compliments my dark eyes. I top it off with some black heels that lace around my ankle and a bulky silver necklace. 

Sky Looks amazing with a tan dress with a plunging neck line, that hugs her butt. Her shoes are casual but sexy and her makeup is flawless. She's left her natural wavy hair down. 

"so this is your first party as a taken women?" she chuckles. 

"Guess so," i sigh, shes right, if this were any other night i'd bring home a stranger and screw him untill morning, then call him a cab, but I'm a taken women now, and Dom is amazing. I just wish I could understand him, and his moods. 

Once were in the car, Sky breaks the silence "Bre why do you think he did that today?" Sky asks, while we were getting ready i told her everything that had happened.

" i don't know but tonight i'll find out." I giggle. 

"well, we look hot and I'm ready to dance, you?" Sky asked as we pull into a house that seems alive. 

 "Hell yes." I say as we clamber out of the car. 

Many people are spread across the lawn and I can tell the house is just as packed. As Sky and I are wlaking up the sidewalk, "Bre?" I heaqr behind me, I turn to see David, not in his usuall casual clothes, hes dressed in a black button down and dark blue jeans. Before i can say anything backl he says, "and Sky!" He smiles at Sky then looks my way, his eyes rake up my body to my face, his smile seems  mischievous. 

"hey David!" Sky says and jumps towards him for a hug.

Hey hugs her tightly keeping his hands low, too low. When they sepperate he moves to hug me, i hug him back, and his hand sits dangerously low. Suddenly i get this feeling in my chest, but i quickly suppress it, that was the old me.

I step back, "we should go inside." I suggest.

"yeah sky says and turn to walk to the door. Just then David puts his arm around my waist and roughly cups  my butt, I let out a small gasp that sound more like a moan, i look around to make sure no one heard me. 

Im taken, i remind myself, im with Dom. I push his arm off me, "David, I dont want you to get wrong idea, im in a relationship." His arm has dropped but hes still walking intensly close to me, Sky just a few steps ahead. 

"If thats wha you want Bre," His eyes peer into mine, this is not the same David from school, the sweet innocent guy has dissapeared. 

"Yes, just leave me alone." I plead to him as we step into the house. 

Sky grabs my hand so we dont loose eachother in the crowded hall. I look behind me but David is no longer there.  

We get to an opening in the hall,as my eyes cover the room im drawn to the sight of Dom, sitting in a cushoin chair. Then i hear my own heart crack when i realize there is blonde, skank, sitting on his lap, with her arms around his neck. 

I cant believe how stupid i was to trust him enough to break my own moral code, and agree to be in a relation ship with him, because he 'doesnt want to loose me.' I refuse to let my broken heart show, i swallow my pain and take a deep breath.

My shell almost cracks when his eyes meet mine. His eyes flicker, like hes almost sorry for breaking my heart, but hes only sorry he got cought. 

Sky knows whats going on, i can tell when she whispers in my ear, "Skrew him."

I look at her turning my back to Dom and laugh, giving off the persona that i could care less, "I came here to have fun, and im deffinatly gonna be me." 

She smiles at that, just when David shows up with two drinks and hands them to us. I gulp the dark liquid and it burns my throat. I can feel Doms eyes on my back and im sparked with revenge. 

I grind my body against Davids and whisper into his ear, "Forget what i said before." 

He doesnt say anything but simply slides his hand over my ass and squeezes. 

I wrap my arm around Davids shoulder using him as a balence to tilt my head back and gulp down the rest of my drink. It burns all the way down and when i lift my head up im dizzy. 

"Sky come with me to get another drink."

Sky already has a handsome dark haired guy on her hips, i shake my head "never mind stay. C'mon David." I gab his hand and lift it up guiding him out of  the hallway. Leaving Dom behind. Out of sight, out of mind. 

We get in the kitchen suddenly David pins me to the wall with his hips, forcing me to giggle. Hid hands wander up my sides, I mentally thank myself for taking pain killers a few hours ago. 

"so what changed your mind?" David whispers in my ear.

"I opened my eyes." I smile at him.

"well wanna go up stairs and let me close them?" He chuckles.

David is ripped from my body and when i look up i see Dom standing over his body. David sits up and his face twists in confusion. 

"what the hell." I yell at Dom.

He turns to me and i can see his face covered in anger, eyes full of rage. He has no right to be mad. 

Dom turns to David, " Leave." 

David rises up slowly, not looking at me once. I can tell hes mad, but he isn't saying anything, or doing anything, coward. 

"I cant believe you." Dom says to me once David is gone, were the only ones in the kitchen. 

I roll my eyes, "you got a problem Dom? you invited me here." 

"Yeah, i did invite you here, but not to be a slut." He raises his voice. 

I giggle "but you like sluts. Hmm lets see, me, that blonde, who else Dom? Who else?" I yell back

"so that's what this is about? Emily?" He chuckles. 

I don't need to take this shit from him, "Yes Dom I'm done." I grab a bottle of whatever is near me and take a swing. "Now you can go off with Emily, and ill go have fun." I take another gulp. 

He grabs the bottle out of my hands, i didn't realize how close he got to me and how much it automatically effects my thoughts. No. No Bre don't give him the satisfaction.

"Does your 'fun' include David?" His deep voice rumbles. 

"Well, it includes letting David fuck me till' i forget you." 

Dom takes a step back and throws the bottle of liquor into a wall, I'm thank full the deep bass of the pounding music muffles the sound.

 His breathe is heavy, "We're leaving." He grabs my wrist but i keep myself planted. 

"What about 'Emily' "

"What about her." 

He goes to walk pulling me behind him by my wrist, on my first step the liquor reaches my senses and my head gets dizzy. On my second step my knee gives out and I stumble almost to the floor, Dom catches me and his strong arms around me clears my mind a bit. 

I look at him, "I'm fine, I'm fine." I stand up straight and wipe my eyes, they all of a sudden feel blurry, but my hands don't help at all. 

Dom stands there for a second observing me. It annoys me, I want him to know I'm not as fragile as he thinks. So i walk on my own, I'm fine. 

He lightly grabs me by the hips and walks behind me as i navigate through the overpopulated hallway between the kitchen and the door.

Once we reach the outside i sigh, and intake the fresh air. It fills me with energy, and makes me happy. I stop walking and stand in the breeze, taking it all in, the cool fresh air, the magnetized moonlight, its a beautiful night.

"Bre." Doms voice rumbles beside me.

I glance at him, "yeah?"

 "my car is parked there." He points at the road to the left with his finger.

"im not going anywhere with you." I turn my back to him.

"yes, you are." 

"what makes you think that?" 

"because, im not letting you go anywhere else."

That infuriates me, I turn to face him "Why not Dom, you don't control me, i can do what ever i want."

"No not tonight, we are in a relationship, me and you. Do you understand that?" He yells.

"I don't want to be in relationship with you after tonight, i don't want to be in a relationship where you can hurt me and still think everything is okay. Its not, Dom you hurt me." I yell back.

He looks at the floor, "I already told you, with Emily, that was nothing."

I huff, "Nothing. Dom. Nothing isn't good enough."

"get in my car and i will tell you everything."

My curiosity overpowers my anger, and no matter how much i wish it wasn't so, but i love being close to Dom, even when I'm mad at him. 

-----------------------------------------------

( I would just like to say I'm supper sorry about not updating in forever. I just didn't have incentive, that's why i need comments, encouraging, critiquing, just something so i know that someone actually wants an update. Also in my last chapter there was some smut, as Dom and Bre's relationship continues, there will be more, so if its not your thing I'm sorry, its really important to the development of Bre's character. Sex to her was an unintimate medicine, but with Dom it becomes more. i will try to update again tomorrow. thanks for reading!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 72 13
{I own nothing from the Fast and Furious Series, I only own Sierra Crawford Toretto} Sierra is a 15 year old kid who wants nothing more than to be ex...
172K 4.4K 26
"Where was your brother?" "Excuse me?" Johnny frowned. "Why you haven't rung him straight away? Or does he not give a damn about his youngest sister...
36K 372 32
I am back on my fast and the furios kick ๐Ÿ˜œ I am a Toretto. Hi all my name is Lucy and yes I'm a Toretto. One day it all comes to light when Letty at...
338K 9.4K 41
๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•? โชcurrently discontinuedโซ dominic toretto ๐– female!oc a ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ...