Werewolves?!

By Pukafish

Lyla Bouquet is your average teenage girl. Except not so average after all. She becomes an outcast at school... More

Who is he?!
He goes to my school?!
He's my mate?!
My fate?!
My protector
My friend
The Encounter
Aftermath
Lost and Found memories
Move on?
Never doubt the ones you love
Kidnapped
Save me...
Recovery
The Decision
Alpha
Turned
Pack
New Comer
Lies and Truths
The Truth
Will you...?
Marry me?
Bad things find and destroy good things
Survive the torture
Escape?
Finally
Pup and its mother
Not over yet
AUTHORS NOTE

My Superman

5K 239 11
By Pukafish

***Cashmere's POV***

Allen was running like a mad man, but I didn't blame him. I was as well. We were shouting out her name, hoping that she was near us. I tried calling Jax and Link but they never picked up. Crap! I ran over to Allen,

"Maybe she isn't in the town, have you tried the woods?"

He looked bewildered, "I forgot." We ran, ran faster than we even had.

I hate to admit, but I loved her as well. And she's right, I am the jerk, I am the fool, and I am the idiot. I just wanted to see her face again, just so I can tell her how I feel, so I can apologize. Allen punched me on the arm,

"Come one Cashmere! We don't have time!" He was right, it was one in the morning. Jax and Link probably haven't given her food, which makes me even more worried. Allen looked at me,

"Transform."

"What?!"

"You know our senses increase dramatically when we are in our forms, do it." He said seriously.

I nodded, what choice did I have? I was the one who caused all of this. I took a deep breathe and transformed quickly. My arms were a little stiff but I shook it out. I glanced up at Allen, he nodded and I was off. And he was right, we are a lot faster in our wolf forms. Our hearing, vision and smelling abilities grow. I could see perfectly in the dark. I tilted my head up and sniffed the air. I knew her smell. My eyes narrowed when I caught her scent. I started sprinting. Allen followed, barely. I made quick turns, around trees and jumped across small cliffs. I suddenly stopped and saw an abandoned building up ahead. It was a small, concrete building, well part of what was left of it. Allen soon caught up and stopped. He was panting and without thinking, he went in. I waited outside, if I transformed into a human, I would be butt naked. We wouldn't want that do we? I waited outside nervously. I prayed that Allen would come out with Lyla in his arms, safe, unharmed. Or will she?

***Allen's POV***

I ran inside the concrete complex, trying to get a hold on her scent. The place was empty, only broken glass covered the floors. I made my way through it all and found a huge, rusty steel door. My eyes widened. She's in there. I just know it.

I ran towards it and shouted,

"Lyla?! Lyla are you in there?" It was pitch black, even with my werewolf abilities, it was still really hard to see.

There was a small window on the door; three bars covering it vertically. I shouted,

"Lyla?! Lyla are you in there?!" I was getting nervous.

I growled and tried slamming my body on the door. Not even a budge. What if she...died? I bit my lip fighting back tears. I shook my head, forget about the bad thoughts Allen, she's alive and you know it!

I gritted my teeth and with all my strength, slammed into the door. It busted open, and a puff of dust attacked my face. I coughed and went in. Oh god, the smell of blood filled the air in the room. My eyes widened as I saw her laying there, her wrists swollen, bloody and torn.

"Lyla!" I ran towards her yelling.

I cradled her in my arms, checking to see if she was breathing. I sighed of relief but her pulse was really weak. I quickly picked her up and ran out of the complex. Cashmere was there, a look of relief and horror filling his eyes. I shouted,

"We have to take her to a hospital!"

Cashmere nodded, he motioned his head to his back. He wanted me to put her on his back. As much as I hated it, he was much faster than me in his wolf form. I quickly nodded and gently put Lyla on his back. Tears were welling up in my eyes, she looked so pale and weak. It's been more than ten hours, ten hours of her suffering. I shut my eyes closed, I wasn't a responsible mate. And I hate to admit that.

***Lyla's POV***

I slowly opened my eyes. I screamed, what was this intense pain I felt all over my body? It was nothing I've ever experienced in my life. My arms felt like someone broke them in multiple spots. I don't want to start on the pain I was feeling inside of my body. My head feels like someone is constantly beating it with a bat. I barely felt my limbs. Was I even alive? I felt alive, no; this wasn't living. This pain was far greater than anything you could imagine. I stopped screaming, I actually started choking. I saw someone rush up to me before I blanked out again.

I woke up again, this time I felt a lot better. I could hear myself think and my insides didn't feel like exploding.

"Lyla?" I heard someone say. I wanted to tilt my head, but my head started hurting again so I stopped.

"Lyla, it's Allen, Cashmere's here too. As well as Juliet."

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Oh god, why was it so bright it here?

My eyes slowly adjusted and three faces appeared clearly.

"W-what happened?" I groaned. My throat felt like ripping every time I spoke.

Allen changed the wet towel on my forehead, "We saved you, you were kidnapped and abandoned a day ago?"

My eyes flew open and I shouted, "It was Cashmere! It was all Cashmere!" I pointed at him.

I saw him slowly backing away, "I-I'm sorry Lyla..." And with that he ran off.

I shouted, "Catch him! He's getting away!" I wanted to hurt him so badly.

Allen calmed me down, "Shh, it's ok, Kodak and Aela will deal with his crimes."

Juliet put her hand on my cheek, "As long as you're ok sweetie, water?" She asked pouring a glass of water.

I nodded. Oh how I wanted that water back in that room. How I finally got out of that chair, only to faint. I failed to survive.

I hungrily drank the whole pitcher of water. I groaned and leaned back into my hospital bed.

Tears welling up, I whispered loud enough, "I-I'm sorry..."

Allen and Juliet stopped talking and looked at me.

Allen rushed up beside me, grabbing my hand, "What do you mean? I'm the one who's sorry. I failed to protect you."

Juliet looked shocked.

I shook my head, "Before Jax and Link left, they told me that the only way to get out of there was if I survived...I failed. It took me hours to get the knot loose. The blood made it hard, but I did get loose. I tried crawling over to the food and water they left me, but I fainted. If I were only stronger I would've made it out of there Allen."

He embraced me, "Shh, Lyla." I heard him sniffle.

"You are the strongest girl I know and have ever met. Don't say that. Heck, you did survive. You held onto that last rope of hope and you stayed alive 'till I got there. Thank you for that." He kissed me on the forehead.

Juliet was crying, "Oh sweetie, just thank god or whoever is up there watching down on us."

I took her hand and we all cried, together. I don't think I've ever felt this good before. I don't think there was a time when my parents hugged me like this. This was a whole different level on family. I felt this strong bond between us, and it felt good. I smiled as tears rolled down my cheek. I whispered in Allen's ear before kissing his cheek,

"Thank you for saving me, my superman"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little sneak peak on the next few chapters!: Kodak and Aela (First Bloods and also the current leaders of the werewolves) find out the crimes Cashmere, Jax and Link committed!! DUN DUN DUNNNN! 0-0

It gets better, A NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

Name: Gaverin Amsel! xD

Name: Faylinn Louella!! xD

Prepare for the next chapters!

P.S. Lyla IS DISPLAYED ON THE SIDE XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 449 30
Summer Valentine is your average werewolf, except her parents are the Beta's of her pack. Her mom is a little crazy, her Dad doing the best he can f...
3K 174 7
18 year old werewolf Eliza has lived in fear on finding her mate. She simply doesn't want one, but when she does she rejects him. Too bad notorious p...
535 83 56
Lily White is just your average 18 year old. A bright, sensible, fun-loving girl, finally off to college with her bestie. Little does she know her li...
3.4K 38 18
It is about a normal girl who is already excited to meet her mate but what if she realises that she just became mates with the worst guy in school w...