Camp Sapphire

Від Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" Більше

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

6

3.2K 154 188
Від Kid076

La La La.

As requested, Chris up there 😑.

Justen POV

  It's been a minute since Rylee has been gone. "Hey Deonte, have you seen Rylee?" I asked him hoping that I might've missed him or something. "Nah, he hasn't come back. Maybe he had to do more then he thought." he said as he took a bite of his smore. That doesn't sound like Rylee. I don't know that much about him but I know that he wouldn't do something like that. I'm going to go check on him just to make sure he's good. "Which way did he go?" I asked as he pointed in the direction that he went. "I'll be back. I'm just gonna make sure he's good. Stay here and stay together." I said as everyone agreed. "Rylee! Rylee, you good!?" I yelled as I walked through the woods. No response. OK, this is getting weird and I'm getting worried.

  I turned on the flashlight on my phone to help me see through this black ass night. "Rylee Ry- Oh shit." I said as I tripped over something. "The fuck was that?" I said as I shined my light on the ground. "Oh shit!" I said as I jumped at what I saw. A fucking dead body my nigga! "Rylee!" I said as I saw him beside the body. I checked his vitals to see if he was still breathing. Luckily, he was OK, just seemed to have passed out. I picked up his limp body as well as his phone and carried him back to the site. We're not staying here, fuck that. "Everyone grab you stuff and let's go. We're leaving now!" I said with Rylee still in my arms. It doesn't look like he's gonna wake up anytime soon. "Why are we leaving and what happened to Rylee?" Maria asked me. "No questions! Deonte and Marlon, can you grab me and Rylee's things and bring them to the nurse's office?" I asked him.

  "Her office is closed for the day. She won't be back until tomorrow morning." he said as I continued to carry him. "Well bring it to my place. I'll keep watch over him until she  comes." I said really not wanting to hear anything else. "OK cool. Lead the way." he said as I continued to walk. "When we get back to camp, do not leave your rooms at all. Do y'all hear me?" I said with authority in my voice. They all nodded their heads and we continued our trek back. Most of them had flashlights, making it easier for us to see in this dark ass forest. Once we made it to the camp ground, I had Deonte drop the bags and  sent them back to their buildings. You knew know who is still out here, especially at this time. "Get back safe y'all. Text Rylee's phone so I know you guys are good." I yelled as they walked. "Alright kiddo, you gotta work with me a bit." I said as I shifted Rylee's body to the right, giving myself enough time to reach for my keys. 

  Once I got the door unlocked, I kicked the bags in the house before entering shortly after (Of course I managed to lock the door behind me. I laid him down in the bed and stretched my arms in the process. He's definitely not a light weight, but he's sexy so his little ass get a pass. Once I made sure he was good, I laid down next to him, keeping our distance though. I don't want him to think I was trying to do anything to him. Tomorrow is gonna be crazy once this news spreads. 

Rylee POV     

  I woke up the next morning in this room that was unfamiliar to me. Damn I was out for a minute huh? I looked around for my phone and saw that it was on the nightstand next to me. Can't lose that, it's bad enough that the phone is dead anyway. "Who's place is this? It's nice." I said as I got out of the bed. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Gotta blast. I opened the door only to be greeted with this:

  "Oh good. You finally woke. Going somewhere?" he said. I partially didn't hear him because I was stuck in a trance. "Uh...I...I was leaving." I finally managed to get out. "Sorry but you can't. We're on lock down until the police come. They are gonna want to talk to you since you were the one to discover the body" he said. "Well damn. How long would that be?" I said a little nervous. Why? I don't know. I miss my bed but then again.....nvm. "I have no idea. Next time don't blackout on me like that. Had thinking it was a double homicide and shit." he said with a worried expression on his face. "My bad. Just not used to seeing stuff like that firsthand. TV is one thing, real life is a whole different ballgame." I said as I laughed nervously. "I understand. Shit was scary. You hungry? I could whip you up something to eat." he said. Inner me: Time to be a freak. 

  "The sweat on your abs would do just fine." I smirked at him. "Oh word?" he said with a shocked expression on his face. He wasn't expecting that now was he? "I mean we can work something out." he said coming closer to me. "I guess, I said as I turned around and went into the kitchen. "Keep playing Rylee. Sexy ass." he said as he kissed my ear. "Gimme a few minutes and I'll be back to make us something to eat." he said as he went upstairs. I don't know how much more of that I could take. God dam he is fine! I can't believe I found a body in the woods though. I mean you hear all these bad things associated with away camps but you don't believe it. I did see the girl before though, she was at the talent show. That means she must go to Camp Superior because I've never seen her around here. Good news for us bad news for them. Still it begs to question, how did she get over here and how long has she been left there?

  Rylee, mind your business. That's the police's job to figure out, plus she's a Caucasian female so you know they are gonna act fast. I heard the shower turn off and made my way upstairs. Apply pressure. I sat down on Justen's bed and waited for him to get out of the bathroom. "I'll be down in a min- Oh shit!" he jumped when he saw me. "Scared ya huh?" I said as he regained his composure. "What are you part ninja or something ? Just be popping up out of nowhere." he said as I laughed. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I laughed. "Yeah I would." he said coming closer to me. The good thing is, he only has a towel on. The bad thing is, he only has a towel on. Whatever. "Welp another story for another time." I said as he positioned himself in between my legs. " I really wanted to hear that story though. Guess we'll have to tune in next week huh?" he said. How the hell could he make a question like that sound so damn sexy? 

  He leaned forward to kiss me, which I happily let him do. As we were kissing, I let my hands roam his back feeling on all of his muscles as he slid his hands under my shirt. His body still had water on it so you know my shirt was soaked. "You owe me a new shirt." I said to him. "That's fine. C'mere, I wasn't done." he said as he pulled me back into him. Our tongues were doing the salsa as they danced together. His tongue tasted like caramel, so sweet, while I'm sure mines taste like breath with a hint of Listerine strips. "You taste so good." he said as we continued to kiss. He flipped us over so now I was straddling him. "I can't wait any longer. Rylee, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked. Just as I was about to answer him, his doorbell rang. "Could you get that? I'm kinda, you know." he said as I nodded my head. When I got up, I managed to get a glimpse of his print through his towel. Yup he's packing. 

  "Don't worry about that. Just go get the door." he smirked. Did this nigga read my mind? Whatever. I opened the door to see two police officers standing there. "Mr. Thomas, would you mind answering some questions for us? You're not in trouble or anything." the first one said. "Uh sure. You could come in." I said as I stepped to the side to let them in. "Before we began, is there anyone else here?" the second one asked. "Yeah, my counselor. This is his place. He should be down here shortly." I said as they nodded their heads. "OK Mr.Thomas I'm officer Marcos and I'm just gonna ask you some simple questions about yesterday. Let's begin. How did you guys get in that area?" he asked. Kind of a dumb ass question to ask but I guess. "We were going camping there. Every group had their selected destination and that happened to be our becuase it was closer to the camp itself." I said as they scribbled some things down on the paper.

  "OK good. Now what were you doing when you discovered the body?" he asked. "I had just finished going to the bathroom. I tripped over something thinking that maybe it was branch or just me being clumsy in general. I turned on the flashlight on my phone to see what it was and that's when I found out that it was a body." I said. As soon as I said that, Justin came walking downstairs. "Good afternoon officers, I'm Justen, Rylee's counselor." he said introducing himself taking a seat in the chair I was sitting in. "Nice to meet you. We're just asking him some questions that's all." Marcos said. "Now Rylee do you remember anything after that?" Marcos asked. "I remember passing out, that's about it. I woke up here." I answered. "I guess you're the one who found him." he said to Justen. "Yeah. He was gone for a good minute and I figured I'd check on him to make sure he was good. When I found them both, I checked for a pulse on him since it was clear that the victim was gone due to the paleness in her skin." Justen said as they continued to write this down.

   "OK I understand. May I ask what did you do next?" Marcos asked him. "I told my group that we would be heading back. I wanted to take him to the nurse just to make sure he didn't get attacked or anything but she was gone for the day. She came by earlier in the morning to check up on him and said that he was good. I texted the other counselors and told them to head back to camp as well for fear that the person who did this could still be out there. Once we made it to the campground, I told my campers to stay inside and lock their doors. This morning I told the director who enforced a lock down until you guys came." he finished. "OK thank you both for your time. What we can tell you is that the girl is not a camper here, she's the missing Camp Superior camper. Thank you for your time and cooperation." Marcos said as he and his partner shook both of our hands. "That's crazy." Justen said as he locked the door behind them. 

  "Yeah. It's sad too. Like I wonder what happened to her and why did they have to do that over here." I said. "Well unfortunately there's nothing that we can do at the moment but hope the police can do their job." he said as he walked over to me. "Let's take our mind off that for a minute and get back to the question at hand." he said. "Hmmm?" I asked him low key confused about what he was talking about. "The one I asked you upstairs." he said as I thought about it. Oh, he's talking about that. "Yes I'll be your boyfriend Justen." I smiled at him. "Babe you just made me the happiest man in the world." he said as he kissed me. He called me babe, good lord, let me go count my blessings. "I'm gonna go make us something to eat, I'll be back unless you wanna come watch." he said as I walked into the kitchen. He can cook too? Awww shit now. I followed him into the kitchen and saw him grab some pans. "So are we still on lock down?" I asked as he was washing his hands.

  "Yeah. They said it'll be lifted when they police leave and clear some things up. So by the end of the day or tomorrow morning. I just got the text before I came downstairs." he said as he grabbed his dough out of the refrigerator.  He took the plastic off of them revealing long shoestring noodles. "You made them from scratch?" I asked as I watched him boil him a pot of water as well as cut him up some chicken breast. "Yep. Always keep some on hand for these occasions. Chicken was made this morning though." he laughed. Once he finished cutting up the chicken, he put it in the container and back int the refrigerator. "No point in having that out if I'm not gonna use it yet." he said as he put the chicken back. He added a little salt to his water before placing the noodles in. "Now I wait for them to get done. should be about 10-15 minutes." he said turning the heat down a little bit before he walked into the living room and turned the tv on. 

  "I need you (you, oh) to give me your time (give me your time). I need you (you, oh) to not wanna be mine." I heard the TV playing Distraction by Kehlani. (A/N: Kehlani has now became the official soundtrack for them. I walked in there and saw that my favorite part was coming up. I walked up to him and mimic everything she was doing.    

  Let's go Lan. "Damn Rylee" he moaned when I got up. Well at least tried to anyway. He kinda had a death grip on me. "Nah you not going anywhere just yet after that little stunt you pulled." he said as he started kissing on my neck. "What about your food?" I said laughing at him. Looks like somebody was in the mood. "Fuck that food. This is more important." he said seductively in my ear. I love teasing him, it's fun. "Then your house is gonna burn down and you won't have anything." I said as I laughed. "Nah that's where you're wrong. I'll have you and that's all that matters." he said as he grabbed my neck and kissed me. Aggressive eh? Nothing wrong with that.

  "Next time, you might get a more intimate little dance. For now, go make your food. You friend down there is stabbing me. " I laughed at him. "He wants to play but we not there yet." he said kissing my neck. I hope he doesn't leave marks. I moved out of the way so he could get up. As he did I noticed that he was walking a little funny. "Little dance got you walking funny eh?" I said as I laughed hard as hell. "Something else is gonna have you walking funny." he laughed as I quickly shut up. That was mad cold. "I guess." I said salty as hell. "You was asking for that." he said once he made it into the kitchen. After about 10 minutes of him disappearing into the kitchen, he called me into the kitchen. "Come taste this for me. Please?" he begged me. I nodded for him to hand me the food. I was I heaven and that was only the first bite. 

  "Damn. I didn't know you got it like that. What is this little piece of heaven?" I asked him. "It's cajun chicken pasta babe. Glad you like it. Sit on the island, it's almost done." he said as I did just that. I was like a little kid in the candy store. Shit was mad good y'all. Once he came with our plates, I said grace before we, more like I tore that food up. "Well damn, I was gonna ask if you were thirsty before you fucked that food up. Now the question is do you want something to drink and seconds?" he asked trying to hold his laughter in. I couldn't even form a sentence at the moment so I just nodded my head. After demolishing the food for a second time and letting out a husky burp from the sprite he gave me, I was low key embarrassed. "Lee, you good. that just lets me know that you liked the food. Hell I'm on my third plate now." he said making me feel better. Once we were done eating and washing the dishes, we just sat on the chair and watched some TV.

  "Oh shit." Justen said as he looked at his phone. I didn't even know he had a text message. "Wassup?" I asked a little worried. "They are saying that the girl you found was actually raped and murdered there." he said as I got a little scared. "Aww shit, what if I have some of the evidence on me?" I said as I got even more worried. 

Shit!

That's the end of that. Can't give y'all too much.

Thoughts?

Rylee?

Justen?

Is Rylee going to jail?

It's going to get darker in a little minute. Keep up

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

ABSORPTIVE Від Elorr

Фанфіки

97.2K 3.6K 31
Just a summer camp
188K 6.3K 41
[COMPLETED] "i guess everything was just a waste then." - lowercase intended.
Delivery! Від Kid076

Сучасна проза

225K 9.1K 37
"Yeah, my baby knows that I deliver"
Camp Utopia. Від H.Stowe

Підліткова література

688 19 16
A summer camp full of romance, friendship and drama? Sounds like hell to me.