A Little Bit Of Red

By Reese_Kelly

Schuyler believes that she knows the world she is in, and she believes she is in control but when she learns... More

A Little Bit Of Red
Preface
Chapter One "Bleed"
Chapter Two "Sever"
Chapter Three "Questions"
Chapter Four "Answers-Part One"
Chapter Five "Answers Part-Two"
Chapter Six--Into Hiding
Chapter Seven--Transformation
Editing

Summary

7.4K 293 30
By Reese_Kelly

Wolves are tricky creatures; they use their senses and their instincts in order to decide whether or not to trust an individual. But what happens when their senses betray them, and their instincts cannot decide? Schuyler has the ability to confuse wolves, with her large eyes and pretty mouth, and not to mention her enticing scent. She confuses them with one goal in mind: revenge.

When she was fifteen Schuyler watched her mother be torn apart by werewolves, and from that day on she vowed to be the one who stopped every wolf from breathing. They were not allowed to continue on with no consequences, and she was prepared to be the Judge, Jury and Executioner. At nineteen she spends her night luring wolves to their deaths, but when secrets become to unravel Schuyler begins to question her life and her choices.

Nothing is black and white and as Schuyler soon learns there is not good, but only evil.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 6 21
Now, Red is a story book character, but here is a story that nobody has ever heard of before. Red Ridinghood is a wolf hunter to the third degree. S...
70.1K 2.6K 22
Red Riding Hood is a story everyone knows, but do you know this story? This isn’t the normal Little Red Riding Hood. This is Vanessa Fence. Vanessa i...
43.5K 1.3K 90
"Yang and Ruby were attacked and almost killed by three beowolves but qrow came just in time to save them" that's what was supposed to happen but wha...
91.1K 4.3K 20
We've all heard the story about Red Riding Hood and the Wolf haven't we? Red Riding Hood is an innocent little girl who ventures into the forest to t...