"Who are you?"......"You summ...

By Luna_loves_you_4ever

Thana is her name...and she wanted to play a deadly game..... Her name Thana mean's death...........she's one... More

"I don't want too!"....."Do it!"
"I told you so!"
Shock!
"WHAT?"
"We're sorry."
One last time.

Bringing back the memories.

251 13 12
By Luna_loves_you_4ever

"Wulfric,give me the remote control!" Thana said,eyes narrowed at the TV but holding a bored expression.

She sat in between them at the couch,feet up,one knee up to her chest the other under her.Hunter had his on the table,chewing chips distracted by the movie,while Wulfric had taken the remote control,repeating a certain scene with werewolve's.

Thana held her hand out to her right for him to give it but he wouldn't.

"Look at this shit!" he said leaning in.

"This is so fucking fake! It's disgraceful,OH MY GOD!! This is absolute SHIT!"

"Yeah we get it..." Hunter mumbled taking a sip off his beer.This was what.....the third beer...he had...?

"Now pass the remote,will ya?" 

"NO! WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE?I'LL SHOW THEM!" he said getting up and Thana snatched the remote back sitting back down getting comfortable,he turned a little shocked by the sudden loss but recovered right away.

"What?" she said cause he stared hard at her.

"What's your problem dude,calm your ass down and watch.the.freaking.movie!!" Hunter said it slow like he was talking to retard.Wulfric glared at him.

"Hey,i didn't like that in that other movie they made vampires fucking sparkle alright,but i didn't complain......humans.....they don't know..." Hunter said,making Wulfric calm down a bit.

He sat back down next to Thana who was eagarly watching bitting her thumb nail and put a hand behind her back,resting on the couch.

"THWACK" she slapped him on his chest,making him cover him self.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" he yelled and Hunter sat back,they didn't realise he had even got up in first place.

"What happen?" he asked,shocked.Starlet.

"That's for grabbing my ass.Next time,i won't hesitate to hit you lower." she said still biting her thumb nail,watching the movie,but with an angry tone,threatening.Wulfric rubbed his chest and sighed turning to watch.

He smirked and looked at her from the corner of his eye,then saw that Hunter watched too and stopped smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "NIGHT!" Thana yelled.She with the boys had watched movies all night.It was 2:54 now and she was exhausted,walking back up to her room,dragging her feet up the stairs,eye lids heavy.Wulfric and Hunter couldn't look more awake though.The craned their heads to look back at her going up.

Hunter shot off the TV and DVD player and they stood up following.She had reached up the stairs.

"Where you going?" Hunter asked while him and Wulfric got up in no time since they jumped 2 steps each time.

"I said night...means i'm going to crash." she said walking to her room.They stood at the doorway and looked as she dragged her self to the bed and fell face first down groaning.She swore into the mattress and went to the bathroom to remove her make up,catch her hair up....

"Need help?" Wulfric laughed.She walked out,took her pajamas from her bed and glared.

"NO!" she yelled at him and went back to the bathroom shutting the door hard with a bang.They laughed and walked back to the rooms they had choose.

"Night leech."

"Night dog." they said to each other and closed their doors too.Thana walked out with her pajamas on,looked around and sighed,dropping her clothes to the floor next to her closet and walking to her bed getting in.That's all she needed to,she felt asleep right away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

"Night leech." the dog said to me walking into his room with a smirk.I smirked too.

"Night dog." i said to him and walked into mine closing the door.Standing there for a while,with my eyes shot.I sighed and opened them looking around in the dark room that i could see perfectly with my eyes.

I stared at the bed and dragged my self there,bored.I didn't want to go to sleep,but i couldn't do anything else right now,now could i? I sat and looked around a little more,closing my eyes and trying to listen carefully what she was doing.

I heard her walk out of her bathroom and then she stopped.A noise like something soft hit the floor followed then and her light footsteps heading towards her bed.Then i heard her move the quilts and getting in.Her breath seemed to slow down and that was it.

She was out.I chuckled and then focused on Wulfric,bastard was noisy.He'd wake her up! I sighed and start taking my clothes off.First me boots,then jeans and last shirt.I stayed in my boxers and got under the mattress,putting my hands behind my head and staring up the ceiling.

It's gonna be one hell of an adventure being here with her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wulfric's P.O.V.~

"Night leech." i said to him smirking.He smirked back and it bothered me.

"Night dog." he said and walked in closing the door.I closed the door behind me and stormed a few steps further into the room.Idiot!

Angry again i glared at the things around the room and then lastly at the bed.It was dark but i could see just fine.Grinding my teeth,i knew i had to calm down,so i closed my eyes and took a deep breath,walking to the bed and sitting.

I started taking off my boots throwing them to the floor while trying to listen to Thana,hear what she was doing.What kind of parent would name their kid that?

I mean seriously? Thana.....meaning death....definitely not me!! I scoffed getting up and taking off my jeans.I sat again and took off my shirt falling back to the bed.Damn it was soft.

Her breathing had slowed down now so i guess she fell asleep.Man......life still goes on at night you know?Why people sleep when their so many things to see and live outside even when the sun has set.

Then again....us immortals have an eternity to sleep if we wanna,and don't get tired by the lack of it,humans do......

That is quite weird. I nodded to my self and closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Morning.~

Sprawled on the bed,on top of the covers and head in the pillow,Thana started turning left and right.Something was buzzing and it felt like it was next to her ear.She moved her hand around,up and down........

"Mmm........freaken mosquito..." she mumbled turning her head torwards the door.With her hair all over her face as they had escaped from the bun she made last night she opened on eye slightly and looked around.

Her room was bright and she saw everything blurry.Rubbing her eye,she pushed her self up with her hands and looked around.Her phone was buzzing on her nightstand.Holding her upper body up with her elbow she grabbed it and looked at the caller ID.

"Hello?" she said groggily.

"Thana!" Lindy cried out from the other end.

"Were you sleeping?"

"I was." Thana said.Lindy scoffed.

"But it's 11:23 am! Get up! I have news!" she said excited giggling.Thana smiled and licked her lips that were dry.Lazily getting up,out of the bed,she did everything while still talking and listening to her best friend giggling excited and happy.

Wearing a white singlet and black girl boxers with socks she walked out,her hair simply down.She walked down the stairs,phone in her hand talking and laughing while put some cereal in a bowl for breakfast.

"So......nothing happened?" she asked grinning and Lindy could see her do it.

"No! It's too early-- oh my Gosh i got to go Tee i'll talk to ya later okay?"

"Yeah.Bye!"

"Bye!" They hang up and she let down her phone dumping the bowl into the sink.

"Mmm what time is it..?" someone groaned from behind her and she turned around eyes wide,freaked out.

Wulfric stood there,rubbing his eye like a little kid,half awake.She screamed...for two reasons.

1) She didn't remember they had come. And 2) he was just in his striped boxers.

His eyes shot open and he looked around with a "what-the-fuck" face.Throwing his hands up he tried to silence her.

"HEY!! Hey-hey calm down it's just me." he said and she stopped holding back on the counter.Hunter came down the stairs flying in just his boxers too and she screamed again.

"What did you do?" he asked Wulfric.

"I ain't do anything!" he yelled back.She stopped and breathed in.

"You scared me!" she said and like nothing happened washed her bowl as they stared dumbfounded.

"Morning Thana!" Hunter then beamed walking to the table sitting.She said morning back and dried her hands turning around to smack on a chest.Putting her hands up to push away someone grabbed them and she looked up.

Immidiatly she narrowed her eyes.

"Good morning baby." Wulfric said grinning.

"Morning." she groaned.

"Aw,don't do that face baby,what's wrong?"

"Nothing." she tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go,he actually pulled her closer,so now he was behind her and her back crashed against his whole frond.Hunter laughed.

"What's for breakfast?" he asked.

"What would you like?" she said still trying to get out of his hands.

"You." Wulfric whispered down next to her ear and she froze as Hunter said the same thing while looking through the cabinets.

 "Ya know,usually women scream in bed...if you get what i mean." he smiled next to her ear and his hot breath fanned it.

"But i made ya scream, way before!" he laughed and she elbowed him in the stomach hurting her arm and making him bent over in pain.

"Ow!" he groaned and Hunter laughed although it relieved him very much she did that.She took the box of cereal from Hunter,took out two bowls and spoons,milk and put them cereal from breakfast as they sat quietly and ate.

She went up to take a shower.

How in the world would she make it through for God knows how long with 2 perverts?2 hot perverts? Sure,any other girl on this planet would give her soul just to have a day with them...she would have them for as long as it took to fulfil her desire.

She showered,got dressed and wrapped her hair in a towel walking down.

"Yo sweet cheeks?I have a problem." Hunter said coming her way in his jeans but shirtless.

"YEAH ME TOO!" Wulfric shouted as he came from the living room,jumping over the couch he was sitting.

"W-What's that?" she said holding her towel but nervous.Was something wrong?Hunter looked over Wulfric,up and down and then back to her.

"We need clothes." he said cool.

"Uh....?"

"Don't ya have like,i don't know--" Wulfric said looking at Hunter.He was in his jeans only too. "--some of your dad's we could borrow till you get us new ones?" they both smiled like 5 year old's.She narrowed her eyes.

She haven't walked into her parents room ever since the accident......she didn't even dared to touch their clothes or anything in their room nor let Adam move anything,if he wanted to clean up he had to clean without moving or touching objects.

But she had to move on.She had to let go.And it wasen't that big of a deal.She sighed.

"Oh yeah,of course i do,my dad has left a few things behind,come on." she said and they nodded following her up to her parents room.

She stopped right outside the door,hand out ready to touch the knob,but it took it's time,her heart heavy....even before approaching that much.She grabbed it and turned it,her heart skipping a beat with the click.She bit down her lip and pushed open the door peeking inside.

It was exactly how they left it.How she remembered it to be and dreamed of it countless of nights back then,memories of her either running scared into the room on stormy nights or her parents just taking her in,in the winter so they could all cuddle together with her in the middle and talk or tell stories--true or fairy tales till she fell asleep.

She wouldn't cry though.

She walked to the dresser and opened it slowly as the guys looked around a bit.

"Cool room." Hunter said and Wulfric agreed.

She looked carefully not to mess up her dad's shirts up for something that would fit them,they were too big.Her dad was a knit man but really he wouldn't stand a chance to them.Only if they dared to pick on his girl then he'd kill them with his thumb!

She laughed biting her tongue trying not to let tears run or sneeze.

Hunter and Wulfric picked up a photo of them.Thana had her dad's eyes but not hair,his hair was similar to Wulfric's.She had her mum's hair that was similar to Hunter's and was slightly taller than her,maybe a few good inches.Something she always bragged about.

She chosed a few t-shirts for them and closed the dresser turning around.She looked at them still holding the frame.

"You look like your mum." Hunter said and looked up at her smiling.She smiled back,still fighting the pain and urge to let go and burst.

"Yeah but you have your dad's eyes." Wulfric added.She walked to the bed and let down the shirts standing close to them.

"I know,everyone is saying that.I'm lucky my dad ha--s wonderful eyes." she nodded a couple of times to cover up her mistake.

"Is something wrong?" Hunter narrowed his eyes letting Wulfric hold the picture,he left it down to it's place and turned to her.

"Nothing's wrong.Why?" she asked.

"Your stammering." he said.

"She's just missing them dude,let her be." Wulfric said brushing by,past her to the bed.

"These are the shirts?" he asked.Rubbing a hand up and down the side of her thigh she turned.

"Yeah,although i don't know if they fit you guys....if not...i'll get you new ones.They're probably better i should do that." 

"Well lets try them first." Hunter said going to pick one.Wulfric had picked up a blue one and put it on.

"You look like your gonna explode inside it,like your chocking." she laughed.He turned around stiff.

"It's because i am." he said with a pained look that had her bursting in laughter.He frowned and took it off throwing it on the bed,Hunter had picked a white one that looked the same.

"We need new clothes." she mumbled and put them back walking out.

 "What are you going to do?" Hunter asked following shirtless with Wulfric that walked like he owned the place.She raised a brow at him over her shoulder and stopped at the end of the stair case.

"I'm going to buy you guys clothes."

"I wanna come!" Wulfric shouted.

"You dumb ass we can't be seen." Hunter said to him and Wulfric stared uninterested.

"Why not?We know what to say if someone sees us.We're some........long......lost cousins?" he smiled.Thana didn't feel right to keep them in.Then their was a small part of her that wanted to walk out with them to brag! She just didn't know if telling people their her cousin's if it would work.

Hunter glared at Wulfric for his questions,not like he wasen't curious himself.

"She must have her reasons,let her,we.will.be.fine.Aren't we,Wulfric?"he asked and Wulfric turned to him with a questioning look that turned soon to an evil one.

"Yes." he said turning to her.

"Yes we will."

"I don't think so,not the way you both said it.Your up to something." she said.

"No we're not.If something happens though sweet cheeks we remember,we'll take it outside." Hunter smiled innocently.She walked around the, and took one step up the stairs.

"Okay..........i'm going to get ready...?Then i'll...need you to tell me what size shirt's and trouser's you need.....?" she said unsure as she kept walking up.

"If anything happens...anything--" she growled while peeking her head in from the frond door,they took a step back with sweet smiles.

"--I'll kill you both!" she smiled and shot the door hard,turning around and letting go of a big breath.She walked to her car unlocking it and getting in.As soon as her door shut she let out a small scream of frustration.She threw her bag to the passenger's seat and started it.

God these two,she though taking off.

She went to the mall,holding a small paper with their sizes,XL!It felt awkward to buy things for them,what if they didn't like it.

"This is lame!" she said picking up shirts unfolding them to see their colours,designs.....she asked for help and finally picked 5 shirts for each one and three trouser's,mostly dark colours since they both seemed to like it.

Returning home,her face had touched the floor.While driving she remembered when she would go for shopping with her mother on her dad's birthday and they would have the same problem,not being able to choose something for him.They wanted the best,something he'll definitely love......

And that their death anniversary was close..........

Just outside of the frond door,an hour later she went to open with her key when she heard shouting.More like threatening,swearing and she narrowed her eyes placing the key to the door when it opened and she stood there looking down with wide eyes.

She was pulled in by her shoulder so fast it seemed like her feet let the ground and she squeaked while he door was closed with a thud.She stumbled a few steps with the bags in hand and crashed onto a chest.

She stood straight and looked up at Hunter who smiled innocently,turning back Wulfric had the same smiled and went back and forth on his heels with his hands behind his back.

"Okay....?What was going guys?I heard--"

"Oh you heard nothing,everything was fine." Wulfric said and walked up at her.

"Yes i did."

"It was nothing really me and...Wulfric here just decided that...as long as we are here we'll try not to fight and leave the war behind...Now what did you get us?" Hunter said and grabbed the bags storming in the living room like a kid.

His move made her smile but still she felt sad.They guys couldn't help but sence that so Wulfric threw her over his shoulder and yelled at Hunter that they should go up to try the clothes.She screamed and kicked but they laughed and ignored her going up.

If only she knew about they're conversation...................

So i know it took me ages to upload this one guys i'm very sorry,i've been working on "What i do for you,what you do to me" more and i was distracted.This chapter isn't to me very interesting but i have great plans for this story and i hope with all my heart you'll like it and continue reading.I'm sorry again for the wait and really i don't know when i'll upload on this one.As i said i'm focusing on my other story at the moment.Please check "What i do for you,what you do to me" if you want to read something that come's out faster.And i'd appreciate it if you voted and commented.It's give me hope to go on.To me it's like a "bravo" or a good job" for my work. Thank you all.

~Luna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...
41.4K 3.1K 53
Eve isn't your average she-wolf. She's an ass kicking, potty mouthed, head warrior. She has no plans of finding her mate, she's already found the lov...
88.4K 1.3K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
Her Last Wish By Bia

Teen Fiction

683K 20.4K 39
Tiana Collin's life is horrible and she knows this. With an abusive father and a druggie for a mother and with absolutely no friends at school, she d...