Dying for Death

Da RevyRogue

Trinity has never hurt a soul in her entire life, however life hasn't always been good to her. When a stray b... Altro

Copyrights
DfD 1
DfD 2
DfD 3
DfD 4
DfD 5
DfD 6
DfD 7
DfD 8
DfD 9
DfD 10
DfD 11
DfD 12
DfD 13
DfD 14
DfD 15
DfD 16
DfD 17
DfD 18
DfD 19
DfD 21
DfD 22
DfD 23
DfD 24

DfD 20

23.7K 1.1K 36
Da RevyRogue

Thanatos watched her look him over, like she was inspective a very rare piece of jewelry. Slowly he saw her hand lift, biting at her finger nail she reached out only to retracted it. Licking her lips she tried again, smiling at her taking her hand carefully bringing to one of his wings. She hesitated pulling back a little, kissing her knuckles he gave her reassuring smile. Trinity sucked on her cheek, watching him lower her fingers on a black feather.

She felt like one of the those children at a petting zoo, where the daddy holds the child’s hand to feed the goat. Letting her hand go it lingered over the dark soft feather, lightly she traced the edge. Thanatos hummed closing his eyes, it felt so good to feel her touch him. They were so soft, Trinity carefully pushed her fingers in between a few of them letting them bend around her.

    “There soft” Biting her other finger.
    “Only to you” His eyes slowly opened, drinking in her light pink cheeks. Eyes dilated with interest, the tip of her finger pressed between the petal shaped lips.

    “What do you mean?” She asked, unsure what he was talking about.
    “You are the only one, besides other gods who see them like this” Nodding to the wings.
    “What do others see?” Her titled. Smirking Thanatos brushed his hand through her hair.
    “They don’t see them quiet so beautiful” Tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. Trinity nodded perhaps she was different, but was that a bad thing. She’d never really believed she was like anyone else, all her life she saw things in a different light then everyone else.
    “Than?”

    “Yes?” He’d leaned back getting a better view of her.
    “How….how umm. Big are they?” Thanatos smirked, picking her up delicately putting her on the bed.
    “Are you sure you want to know?” Teasing her, Trinity folded her arms.   
    “Not if your going to tease me” Turning her head as if she were mad, but her eye opened taking a look at him. Chuckling Thanatos stood in the middle of her room, with one large crack the wings were out . The tips of the longest feathers were pushed against each side of her walls, adding another four feet he would need for them not to touch. Trinity’s mouth dropped running the full length of them, each had to be at least ten or more feet across. Without realizing it she blurted out her thoughts, slapping her hand over her mouth.

    “Holy crap your like Batman” Thanatos huffed, rolling his eyes.
    “Batman ain’t got shit on me love” His wings retracted, hanging again at his side. Twisting her lips she pushed her hands between her knees, letting her feet sit behind her.
    “Really? So you got all those cool toys, and that crazy car?” Her brow rose, ready to hear what his comeback was. Laughing Thanatos nodded.
    “I have plenty of toys, and as for the car and I can have whatever I want. Plus…” Holding up a finger. “I have a Hell hound” Ceb snorted from the floor.
    “I don’t think he’s amused” Trinity laughed, looking at the sleeping down.
    “Such a bad sidekick” Thanatos growled. Ceb opened one eye only to close it again, he seemed quiet content to ignore Thanatos. Trinity laughed leaning her head back, catching Thanatos off guard.

Trinity’s door knocked sending their heads looking, Nadia opened the door smiling at them. Thanatos nodded his goodbye to Trinity before sealing his wings away, walking out of her room. Nadia nodded to Thanatos as he passed, closing the door soon after.

    “Hello Trinity” She smiled.
    “Hi”
    “I’m here to help you get ready” Trinity’s brow rose.
    “Really?”
    “Yes, Master Thanatos has asked that I make sure you get the very best treatment” Nadia didn’t give Trinity anytime to ask questions, she simply grabbed her hand pulling her into the bathroom to take another shower.

Brushing her long hair Nadia curled the ends leaving it down, she had a feeling Thanatos liked it that way. Dropping a pair of black gladiator heel in front of Trinity, she began strapping them on. Since Trinity insisted on covering her stomach up, Nadia went for an very open back dress. The long slit on the side showed her long legs while still remaining classy. Black fabric pooled in the front of her cleavage, tying a small bow around the back of her neck letting her hair hide it.

Stepping away from her, Nadia smiled for a mortal she was very pretty. Carefully she added a little makeup to bring out Trinity’s already nice skin, dark shade for her lips to make them stand out. Giving her a black bracelet Nadia gave her the thumbs up, smiling Trinity stood up smoothing the front of the dress out.

    “I feel sick” She cried, looking over her shoulder from the mirror.
    “You’ll be fine. He wouldn’t ask you out if he didn’t like you” She hummed. Nodding Trinity turned back to the mirror, was this really happening. A date with the God of Death.

Eros handed Thanatos a black suit, with a white undershirt. Frowning he took the items, he didn’t believe in suits. He thought them only for weddings, and business men. Both of which he was not. Zipping up the pants, after tucking in the white button up Eros handed him a pair of black shoes.

    “Is all this necessary?” Thanatos asked, pulling his left shoe on.
    “You want her?”
    “Or course I do” Rolling his eyes. What a foolish question.
    “Then yes, this is necessary.” Pushing his hands into his grey slacks.   
    “What if I look like a fool” Lacing the right shoe. Eros rolled his eyes half way, thinking of a good answer.

    “Just don’t say anything stupid to her and you’ll be fine.”
    “I was talking about the outfit” He grumbled standing up snapping the gold watch to his left arm. Eros grabbed the black tie swinging it over his neck, tying it perfectly he smirked.
    “You look….normal” Smirking more. Thanatos growled, grabbing the jacket off the bed.
    “Why am I even doing this, I should just copy Hades method” Eros shook his head, folding his arms.
    “Bad idea. Trinity has never had a choice, if you do that she’ll resent you for it…forever” He gave Thanatos a pointed look, making the man nod. His door knocked, calling for whoever to come in Nadia poked her head in.
    “She’s ready” Smiling at them.
    “Wonderful, he’ll be out in a minute” She nodded closing the door softly.
    “I feel sick” Thanatos huffed, fixing the jacket over his shirt.

Eros smiled at him, Thanatos could yet make this work, as long as his temper didn’t get the better of him. He could defiantly look the part, hell if Eros ever got the chance he’d make Thanatos his wing man. Without helping himself Eros pulled out a cell phone, lining it up with Thanatos.
    “What are you doing?” He frowned.
    “This is to perfect not to get a photo of” Chuckling. Growling Thanatos waved his hand, bursting the cell into ash.
    “Dude, that’s like the third one today” Smirking Thanatos started for the door.
    “You forgetting something?” Eros reminded him, pausing Thanatos looked over his shoulder.
    “What?”
    “You gunna give her something?” His eyes widened.
    “Like what?”

    “Oh for the love of…..think of something nice” Shrugging. Nodding Thanatos took a second before smiling, closing his hand he shut his eyes letting the black smoke spin around his closed fist. Eros stepped to him, when he opened his hand.
    “What are those?”
    “There feathers from my wings, I turned them into hard earrings.”
    “Clever” A black velvet box was presented placing the earrings into it, stuffing the box into his pant pocket. Walking out of the room, Thanatos headed for the large living room.

His eyes searched the room, finding her standing in the open doorway looking out into the garden. The bright light from the human world gave the outside a bright white glow, this caused the black dress she wore to stand out even more. Her hair had been left down looking more like chocolate curls, they fell soft over her shoulders and back. Trinity heard him turning around slowly, her eyes smiled at him.

Eros stood off to the side, making sure not to draw any attention to himself. Tugging at the tie Thanatos felt it just grew ten times hotter in here, taking a step to her. He was met with her turning all the way to him, the slit running up her leg showed off the tall black heels. Thanatos couldn’t help himself his eyes traveled all the way up her body, before meeting her popping smoke green eyes. Trinity noticed him shamelessly eating her body with his eyes, but that didn’t seem to bother her in the least.

Perhaps it was the fact she was doing the same thing to him, only she was a little less obvious about it. Black suit with a bright white button up splashed against a black silk tie, his hair was gelled a little giving him a Abercrombie and Fitch look. Even under the clothes she could still see his perfect figure, those muscles you can’t hid no matter what you wear. A gold watch flicked off the entering suns rays, he smelled like a strong rain storm with a hit of something dark and forbidden.

It was a thousand times better then that crap, most male humans splash all over themselves as teenagers. Pool water I think they called it. Those grey blue eyes messed with her libido so much, she was thinking of asking for a change of panties, however suspicious that may look she did not care. He took her hand kissing the top, creating a darker shade of blush then she already wore.
    “You look….stunning”  She swore his eyes flashed, nodding Trinity let a cruel drop over her shoulder.

    “Thank you, your quite handsome yourself” He smiled, looking like he remembered something.
    “This is for you” Handing her a small black velvet box, eyeing it she looked up at him.
    “Another gift?” She was almost afraid to take such a thing.
    “I promise you can’t eat it” That didn’t settle her stomach in the least, but never the less she took the box opening. Thanatos watched as she bit her lip, lacing her finger tips over the feathers.
    “There beautiful” Looking back up at him.
    “I made them” Her eyes grew.
    “How?”

    “There from my wings, here” Carefully he took one out, blowing on it letting his breath blow it to her ear. He did the same to the other one, letting her feel them dangle down. The black velvet box disappeared, letting him take her hand again.
    “I’ve never….” She paused looking nervous.
    “What is it?” She gave him a half smile.
    “I never received such a wonderful gift. Thank you Thanatos” Kissing her hand again, he’d remember that.
    “Your very welcome.”

Eros stood leaning against the wall, when a heavy hand landed on his shoulder. Turning to see Hades, Eros smiled.
    “How’s our boy doing?”
    “So far so good. She’s loving his gift.”
    “A gift?” Hades raised a brow.
    “Yup, turns out he’s very creative” Chuckling quietly.
    “Do tell?”
    “He took feathers from his wings, and turned them into earrings for her” Hades eyes widened.
    “Little shits been playing me for a fool, and Persephone said he didn’t have game” Hades scoffed, watching Trinity laugh a little. They stood silently for a few minutes before Hades turned to Eros.
    “What do you make of her?” Nodding in Trinity’s direction.
    “I’d say she had a really fucked up life, but Than seems to understand that now. He’s been more relaxed around her. His temper has even seemed to mello a little bit, but that’s just my assumption.” Shrugging.
    “Think she’s the one?”

    “Ohh defiantly, who else could deal with Than’s mood swings. He’s like a teenage girl who just realized what boys, cars, and sex is” Rolling his eyes. Hades snorted.
    “That’s one way of putting it. But is she good for him” Taking a good look at the god. Tapping his finger to his lips, Eros smiled at Hades.
    “I believe so, when you plan on telling her about her…gift?”
    “Soon. I wanted Than to get closer to her, before we drop that kind of ball into the fragile women’s lap.”
    “Smart. Wouldn’t want her going off the deep end. Than would flip shit, he’s grown very protective of her”

“So I see”

The hostess took Thanatos’s name, leading the two to their table. In a corner with a large window over looking the ocean, he pulled out her chair. Trinity tried not to be surprised as he did this, giving him a small smile she took her seat. Their waiter soon came by filling glasses with ice water, before giving them a minute to decide. Thanatos looked over his menu watching Trinity, she was stunning eyes slowly looking over everything.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

2.5K 103 30
After her first run in with cancer as a kid, Trinity doesn't think she'll ever have to worry about it again. When her life suddenly comes crashing do...
1.7K 112 15
Sheen, who never feared ghosts, was getting involved in some kind of stuff, haunted stuff. Her journey from her orphanage to the place where she alwa...
3.9K 671 31
Seeking to escape the pain she ran. She thought she was running from everything instead she found everything including herself. And it all started on...
35 0 7
Four people are uniquely strange in their own way. While living their lives, whether dangerous or boring, they cross paths and everything goes horrib...