Mogeko X reader

By Pinkiegiu

OLD AND WAS MADE WHEN I WAS 13, PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER WORKS!! My first try at x readers so please be Nice... More

Before we start
Emalf X female! demon! reader
Samekichi X Female! Orca! reader
Fukami X Female! reader
Cherryblod X fem! reader
OH OKAY!
bully! Tsumuri X fem! bullied! suicidal! cicada! reader
Etihw X Kcalb X fem! demon! reader
Taffy X fem! angel! reader
You tjought it was a chapter, BUT IT WAS I, A/N!!!!
A/N in vietnamese for the book stealers on Doc Truyen
Yet another A/N, how sad.
ANOTHER. FUCCING. A/N.
A/N HELLO, I WANT TO DIE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wodahs X male! god! reader

2.2K 35 139
By Pinkiegiu

Requested by: the awesome Wodahsisbae

Reunion of passion

You pace around the room. Today was a big day. The god reunion. You were thinking about how to make the best first impression. Yep, you were a new god here so every single action you make will count. Justim said gods could bring their head angels with them. You didn't have to but you decided to bring F/N. He was the head angel and your best friend.

Once you got prepared, you went to F/N's house to go to that reunion. The door opened and revealed the F/H/C haired male. "Hello, Lord Y/N." He said casually. "Are you ready to go?" You asked nervously. He nodded and the two of you went through a portal to go to Justim's castle, where the god reunion was organized. You were a bit nervous. And by 'a bit', it means 'extremely'. (Me when I have to speak in public XD) F/N tried to calm you down but failed miserably.

You got out of the portal. You were right in front of the castle. You knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it was opened by none other than Justim. "Y/N! Hello! I see you came with your head angel too!" He said, looking relaxed as ever. "Hey, this is F/N." You said, your voice a bit shaky. F/N bowed and you both got in, following Justim. Once inside, you took in all of the other gods' styles.

Then, Justim stood up on one of the tables and shoured. "Guys! I have an important announcement!" All of the gods and head angels present turned their head. "We have a new god here! Meet Y/N, the god of F/E (favorite element) and his head angel F/N!" Everyone stared at you and F/N.

You quickly said something to not make everything more awkward. "H-hi everyone! I h-hope we'll get along w-well!" You voice was shaky and hesitant but they didn't seem to mind, they actually seemed to like you. Then, they started to introduce themselves.

"Greeting, I am Fumus." You blushed as the fancy god then took your hand and kissed it. He let go and introduced his head angel. "And this is Taffy." Taffy bowed and you bowed back to be polite. Taffy then backed away with Fumus who winked at you, a smirk on his face. (FUMUS NO, THIS IS A WODAHS X READER FOR JESUS' SAKE!!)

Then, a yellow and white haired god hold out her hand for you to shake, wich you did. "Sup, I'm Elux." She then retrieved her hand and backed away. Then, a blonde god hugged you. "Hello, my name is Siralos, nice to meet you!" (SIRALOS PLEASE!) He let go and smiled gently. "And this is Igls Unth." He pointed to an angel with beautiful wings.

Siralos then backed away only for a god with sparkly blue hair to approach you. The blue haired male bowed and made a beautiful blue flower appear that he then hold out to you. "Hello, dear. My name is Liliya." (LILIYA! DX) You took the flower and thanked him. He smiled sweetly and backed away. Then, the last god floated to you. "Hi, I'm Etihw!" She said. She then pointed at her head angel. "And this is Wodahs!"

The handsome head angel bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Y/N." You blushed lightly and bowed back. Justim then intervened and said the reunion was over. A few minutes after, everyone left except Justim, you, F/N, Etihw and Wodahs. Justim went over to you and hugged you. (Justim not you too. I believed in you Justim. And you betrayed me.) "I hope to see you soon!" He said, smiling. "Yeah, same!" You said. He then let you go. (If you love me let me gooooooooooooooooooo!)

Out of the castle, you and F/N started walking away. But before you could go back to your world, Etihw ran up to you and asked to talk in private. You accepted and told F/N to talk with Wodahs. Your talk with Etihw was pretty much talking about your devils. It was a bit boring. You thought about what F/N and Wodahs could be talking about.

*~F/N's POV~*

"So, are you and your god close?" I asked absent-mindedly. "I am just Etihw's head angel. She asks me for help and that's all. Why?" He said coldly. "I was just asking, geez. No need to be so cold." I responded. "Well, are you and your god close?" He asked, cold as probably always. "Yeah, we're best friends!" I said happily.

Wodahs only nodded. "Also, I've noticed that the male gods look quite attracted by your god." After he said that, I thought about it. They did flirt with Y/N. "Why are you telling me this? I told you we're just friends. Y/N can date whoever he wants." I said in a calm voice. "Or are you attracted by him?" I asked in a slight mocking tone. "No." He answered a bit too quickly to be sincere but whatever. "Okay." I said and smiled.

I started walking around, trying to find Y/N while not really searching for him. For some reason Wodahs followed me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Well, I'm just gonna walk around. And if I find Y/N, we'll go back to our world." I smiled at him. He nodded and looked forward. We walked in silence for a good five minutes until we found Y/N.

*~Normal POV~*

You looked around, searching for F/N. When you found him, you quickly said to Etihw you had to go back because your subjects needed you. You opened the portal and hopped in without looking back, F/N following you. At your world, you talked with F/N on how you think Etihw is annoying or how F/N thinks Wodahs is too cold to not be an ice cube.

*~Wodahs' POV~*

I watched as Y/N got back to his world. I wanted to talk with him a bit but Etihw just HAD to make him leave. "We should go too." She said, opening a portal. I nodded and we got in. Back at the castle, Etihw went through loads of questions from my overprotective brother.

After a few minutes of questioning, I went in the kitchen because brother wanted me to make a cake. After I finished his cake, I started making some cupcakes for Y/N. F/N was right, I do find his god attractive.

*~Etihw's POV~*

"Kcalb, you don't need to be so protective!" I said, slightly blushing. Kcalb was holding me in a protective manner. (Two ships in one fanfic. Gr8.) "What if he tries to steal you away from me?" He asked, hugging me tighter. I broke free and got some paper and a pen. (I have a pen. I have some paper. UGH! Paper-pen!)

I started to write a letter for Y/N. It basically said that we should hang out more and that I couldn't wait to see him again. I told him I planned when we'll see each other again and where. I decided to bring Wodahs since he seemed to get along quite well with F/N. I sent the letter and started to tease Kcalb like I always do.

*~Back to normal POV~* and |Time skip by Kurloz|

You received a letter from the one and only Etihw. She was kinda annoying last time you saw her but her head angel will be there so you decided to go. Since the day she asked to meet up was today, you quickly got prepared. As you opened the door, you saw F/N who was about to knock. You told him about the letter and the two of you went to the place she told you to go: the Gray Garden (Wow.)

|Time skip by Tony the talking clock|

Once you got there, you saw Etihw and Wodahs. You went up to them and lightly tapped Etihw's shoulder. She turned around and immediately hugged you. You hesitantly hugged back and broke the hug shortly after. As she started talking, you glanced at Wodahs and F/N; they were peacefully talking, Wodahs glancing at you from time to time.

You found it incredible how Etihw could ramble about litteraly anything. You gave her a subject and she talked about it for a good 2 hours non stop. After that, you politely told her you wanted to talk to Wodahs. She nodded and started talking to F/N.

*~Wodahs' POV~* (don't you think there's lots of time skips and POV changes?)

"Hello!" The god of F/E said to me in his angelic voice. "Hello." I said back, lightly blushing. Hopefully he didn't saw it. God, he was so cute, I wanted to pinch his cheeks. He looked around and told me how lovely he thinks this place looks. I nodded and we kept talking about random things.

Time flied very fast and without us even noticing it, it was already getting dark. Y/N looked up at the sky and his eyes widened as he saw the moon and stars taking over the sky. We then noticed Etihw and F/N weren't there. We guessed they went back home.

"Well, it looks like I have to go..." The beautiful god snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at the sky a little longer then looked back at him. "I hope to see you soon then." I told him and smiled a bit. He smiled back and I think I saw him blush. "Yeah, same!" He then opened a portal and went back to his world.

*~Normal POV~* & |Time skip Shawn Frost|

You yawned and got out of your bed. You looked outside and saw the sun shining. You quickly got dressed and went outside with a book. As you were reading under a tree, you saw your subjects chatting and laughing. That made you remember the long talk you had with Wodahs. Just the thought of him made you blush. You never felt that way towards anyone.

Then, you heard a portal open. You looked in the direction of the sound and saw Wodahs, handsome as ever. You blushed at your own thoughts. The charming angel's eyes then focused on you. You smiled and waved as he walked towards you.

"So, how are you today?" He asked, smiling slightly. "I'm fine, what about you?" "I'm fine as well. Thanks for asking." "No problem." You then noticed he was holding a bag. He noticed you staring at it smiled wider. He then opened the bag and gave you a chocolate muffin. "I made these for you."

You blushed and took the muffin. "Thanks Wodahs." Your eyes lit up as you took a bite out of it. You quickly finished the delicious muffin. "It was delicious, thanks a lot!" The two of you then heard yelling. You both decided to go check what it was.

When you both got there, you saw all of the male gods fighting. Well, Lilyia was defeated since he was on the ground, shaking, with lots of bruises on his body. The three remaining gods were still fighting. Siralos then tried strangling Justim while Fumus was getting out a knife. Just as he was about to stab anyone, you shouted. "WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!?"

The three gods looked at you dumbfounded. Fumus then pushed Siralos and Justim out of his way and walked over to you. He put the knife back in his pocket and hugged you tightly while saying the most unexpected thing. "I love you Y/N." You froze at the sudden confession. Then, you looked at the gods behind Fumus. They were obviously mad.

You then snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry, I love someone else..." Fumus was shocked but let go of you. "I understand..." He then walked away, same with the other gods. You then turned to Wodahs. He smiled at you, you smiled back. You and Wodahs then started walking back to where the two of you were before.

As you sat under the tree, Wodahs then remembered something. "Say Y/N, you said you loved someone else, who is it exactly?" You blushed at the sudden question. " W-well, I-I'm k-k-kinda... I-I mean... Iminlovewithyou!" It took a moment for Wodahs to understand what you said. Then, he finally understood.

He smiled at you and sat in front of you. "I love you too." You looked up at him, blushing furiously. As you did so, he took you chin. He approached his head near yours and gently kissed you. You kissed back, it felt like heaven. A few moments later, it turned to a makeout session.

|A few years later|

The two of you got married and had a child (somehow). You were a happy family. The only problem was the gods trying to take you away from Wodahs to make you theirs. But, of course, he always saved you.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! IT'S DONE! IT'S REALLY DONE!IT TOOK ME NEARLY THREE MONTHS!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I beat my word record, whoo! 2224 words!

Next: / (book canceled)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
16.6K 425 7
The Summer Dance has come to Brooklin High! But, as the night progresses, bodies of murdered students are found. Two hopeful detectives, Sarah and Ki...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...