Emalf X female! demon! reader

Requested by: Me

Unexpected love

Today was a peaceful, sunny day. Well, until the flame world attacks.

You are Y/N, a demon who lived in the Gray Garden. You had H/L H/C hair and F/C wings, F/C horns and a tail. Fight now, you were fighting against flame bats wich burnt and tore a little your F/O. After beating all these bats, you decided to go check Yosafire and her friends.

*~Froze's POV~*

"LET US OUT PERVY MC-SHADES!" Yosafire kept screaming wich really annoys me. We were in a prison cell with that weird demon watching us. Macarona was crying while Rawberry slept. I just hoped that someone got us out. Then Yosaf yelled AGAIN to let us out. Why can't she understand it won't- "Heh, you're a cute one. Y'know, if you'd be my girlfriend, I might do it just for you..." ... That was perfect! Yosaf just need to acce- "Wha? You stupid or what? No way. Nooooo way. Like, duh, I'm gonna be Froze's girlfriend." ...Did she just...

*~Back to normal POV~*

You searched everywhere for them to no avail. Then you thought of the flame world. There was a portal to it a few meters away.

|Time skip brought to you by Kanato|

You finally arrived in front of the portal and was about to jump in but you bumped into a (certain) demon. "I'm effin' sorry miss. Wait, you're not from the flame world are you?" Oh this is bad. "P-Please don't h-hurt me!!" (Feel the stress) "Hurt you? Why would I hurt an effin' cute girl?" "Wha? Well have you seen four girls? One is an angel with brown hair, one is a blonde angel, another one is a demon with pink hair and the last one-" "Is a demon with green hair. Come, i'll take ya to 'em." You didn't quite trust him but he made a calming smile that made you smile as well."Name's Emalf by the way. You?" "Y/N."

|Time skip brought to you by FireStar|

"Y/N!!" They all were surprised to find you here but relieved too. "How did you know we were here?" "Well Froze, he showed me." you said while pointing at perv- I mean Emalf. "Pervy Mc-Shades showed you?" Yosafire said, shocked. "Yes. And his name's Emalf you know." "Whatever just get us out." Yosaf said. "Ok! Emalf, could you get them out please?" "Well if I did, Ivlis will kill me. I have no reason to do it too." "W-well, earlier, he asked Yosaf out. A-and maybe, since he d-didn't put you to jail too, he l-likes you." Emalf blushed like crazy at Macarona's statement.

"WHA!? NO WAY! NUH-HUH! Y/N'S NOT GOING WITH THAT CREEP!" "Come on Yosaf, it may be the only way." "BUT FUH-ROOOOZE!" "Hey, calm down ladies!" Emalf said, trying to stop the two girls. "SHUT UP EMLAF!" Froze and Yosafire said at the exact same time. "But I-" "WE SAID SHUT UP SO SHUT UP OK!?" Yosaf shouted at him. "Yosaf, stop being mean to him!" You said, really pissed. "Why are you so Nice to him?" Rawberry asked. "Because someone needs to be." "Well, if being his girlfriend doesn't bother you." Froze said, a bit sad for you."It doesn't bother me if it can help." you said flashing a bright smile.  "R-Really? It doesn't bother you?" Emalf said obviously surprised. "Yeah. Plus, you seem Nice."

|5 years later|

You were married to Emalf and had a kid named K/N. He/she was 4 years old. Kcalb and Etihw took the fact that you married an ennemy demon surprisingly well. Yosafire and Froze got together as well as Dialo and Chelan. You also met Adauchi (AKA Vendetto), Ver Million and Laurentia wich were Emalf's friends. They were cool. Though there might be some troubles between eachother, you, Emalf and K/N were really happy together.

Woo! Finally done! Next one: samekichi