My Cute Mate [werewolf boyxbo...

By ReaPxKinG

†Warning† - This story contains explicit sexual content, hurt, and slight trigger. If you don't like it, then... More

Chapter 1 - Love at first sight
Chapter 2 - Will you be mine?
Chapter 3 - I hope you understand...
News - 11/26/2013 - Life problems...
Chapter 4 - Can it get any weirder? [Part 1]
Chapter 5 - Can it get any weirder? [Part 2]
Chapter 6 - The storm before the sun
Chapter 7 - The nightmare begins when you sleep or wake
Chapter 9 - Calm your heart...
Chapter 10 - A little fun and new happiness (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - A little fun and new happiness (Part 2)
Chapter 12 - The Snow of the Northern Spirit
Chapter 13 - Orion's Teaching
Chapter 14 - Our true connection
Chapter 15 - Training the newbie and his alpha
Chapter 16 - Sister interrogation
Chapter 17 - Hell on high heels
Chapter 18 - Hidden at plain sight

Chapter 8 - I'm a what now?

15.6K 330 16
By ReaPxKinG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 - I'm a what now?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mace's POV -

As soon as Xavier fell to the floor, I quickly covered myself with the pillow I used as I sat up straight on the bed. Still feeling a little bit light headed, everything was spinning a little bit, too hard to focus other than the adrenaline pumping.

We sat there in silence waiting for the tension to break until Xavier muttered, "Hell..."

"Mom, dad... what are you doing here" I asked awkwardly.

"Not looking at my own son having some intimacy after being kidnapped and gone for almost 2 days!" my mom said angrily.

She rushed to my side quickly checking all the cuts and bruises I have all over my body. I groaned from her overprotective side and said, "Mom... Mom! I'm fine for now, just need more rest"

"Fine, but don't think we won't talk about it tomorrow" she said and started heading toward the door. My dad stood there with a sympathetic look while Xavier's parents looked at Xavier looking a little worried and angry.

"Mom, wait" I told her. 'Should I ask her now? What am I...'

"What is it, hon?" she cooed.

"What am I?" I asked her confusingly and she gave me a faint smile. "Camille, she noticed something I didn't. What am I?"

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. But for now, rest up" she told me softly and left with my dad leaving Xavier's parents with us.

"So..." Xavier said awkwardly. "What brings you here? Mom? Dad?"

His dad cleared his throat. "I expect your mate is going to be fine?"

"Yeah, he will be" Xavier said.

"Alright, now that he's here, I hope you don't break the holding cells again and your room or Michael's" he said. I looked over at Xavier who was slightly blushing.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It was no-" Xavier started but got cut-off by his dad. "He went on a rampage after learning you were missing"

I looked at Xavier and gave him a look, 'Seriously?' and he shrugged. "Being a werewolf can make you do crazy things for a mate"

"Alright, now that we know you're stable, your parents will be staying over at the guest house" he told me.

"Thank you... for giving my family protection" I told him and he smiled at me.

"It's no problem Mace, your family is part of our family now" he said. "We'll try the best we can to protect your family"

"That's right" Xavier said and went back to my side on the bed. "You're part of our responsibility, and being something special makes you our top priority to protect"

"Huh? Something special?" I looked at him confusingly. Everyone gave me a sympathetic look and I frowned at them. "Do you guys know what I am?"

"We do," Xavier's mom said, "its just... not our place to tell you"

"Why not?" I asked. "Because," Xavier cooed, "it's not a secret we kept from you, only your parents. I learned about it two days ago when you were kidnapped"

"Why don't you tell me?" I said. "It's best if you confront your parents rather asking people who are new to this" his mom said and his dad agreed.

"Now go to sleep, it has been a long day" his dad said and Xavier held me closer. I looked at the time and was already 4 in the morning. It didn't hit me at first but I already started feeling the full effect of exhaustion.

"We'll leave you two alone" I heard his mom said and heard foot steps fading away.

My eyes started to droop failing to stay awake until Xavier assisted me to lay down on the bed. He held me closer with his arm draped over my abdomen, his nose at the side my temple, our feet tangled under the bed covers.

He gave me a quick kiss to cheek and whispered to my ear, "Sleep." My body gave out and felt myself quickly shutting down to rest. "I love you..." he murmurred. I wanted to say my love back to him, but I know I've already given my love to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday afternoon...

 [Dreaming...]

"Hey babe" I heard someone said. I looked up to see Xavier smiling at me.

"Hey..." I smiled back at him. I caressed my swollen abdomen, already 8 months due.

"Mace?" he said to me confusingly. "Are they kicking again?"

I nodded at him furiously. "They're quite too energetic" I laughed.

"Can't you believe we're having twins?" he said sitting next to me with his head on my swollen abdomen caressing it with gentle strokes as the twins moved around.

I hummed in agreement, "I know. I can't believe we're going to be parents" I stroked his hair. "You're going to be the best dad and alpha"

"Thank you, and you're going to be the best mom and luna..." he kissed my swollen abdomen. He sat up and quickly laid back down near me. He drapped his arm over my swollen abdomen and held me closer.

I shifted closer to his chest with my arm laid on it. His warmth gave me comfort and touch gave me relief knowing he was there to protect me. I traced my hand on the runic divination engraved on his chest making him shiver at the tingling sensation of my own magic flowing into him.

"Hey Xav..." I said in whispered sound. He hummed in question.

"I know we only have a few weeks before the babies arrive, but what are we going to name them?" I asked him.

"Hmmmm..." he contemplated, "How about this, you name our little girl, and I'll name our little boy?" he suggested.

"I can go with that," I said, "Have you thought of any name about your little boy?" and he shook his head.

"How about you?" he asked back and I shook my head.

"Don't worry we'll get there," he said, "Haven't we always? and we always managed to get through" he smiled at me.

"We always did but far too close calls, but we lived" I cheerfully said.

"Yeah..." he kissed my nose. "This time, no one will stop us" I hummed in agreement.

He raised his right hand covered with a gauntlet that looked matte black leather with shiny red claws and gold chains that hooks on to the claws. "And this time, we'll protect everyone in the pack..." I said.

"Let's go back to sleep..." he cooed. "We have a meeting due tomorrow for reconstruction"

I wanted to protest to stay awake but he knew I was to tired caring for myself and the pups I'm carrying. He hummed the lullaby of the first born daughter under the full moon and the first born son born under the new moon.

My eyes continued to droop as he continued to humm the lullaby. Slowly, I felt myself drifting into the warmth in darkness knowing he was there cradling me with the protection he promised and the family we wanted to raise.

"I love you..." he murmured. 'De ja vu...' I thought and finally went to sleep.

[Waking up...]

 "Mace... babe c'mon wake up for me" I heard someone said and it was familiar. 'Xav?'

I opened my to see Xavier looking at me worriedly. We're still in bed in the infirmary with our legs tangled together. His arms drapped over my abdomen noticing the the swelling wasn't there anymore.

"Mace..." he cooed, "Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare again?"

I swiped my eyes and sure enough they are wet. I smiled at myself and looked at Xavier with a shook of my head.

"No. It was quite the opposite. Best if I say so." I hugged him tightly.

"What was the dream about that's getting you all happy?" he asked.

"I'll tell you" I giggled and he raised his eyebrow.

I told him about the dream I just had talking about the possibilities of when it was going to happen, thinking of names for our dream twins. As much to my surprise, I learned alpha mate's have higher chances of conceiving twins compared to beta and pack members.

I explored more about werewolf mating habits and the effects of a pregnant luna, and apparently pack members will become more obedient to follow their luna's orders. Also, I get protect 24/7 since I'm fragile like human with a plus. And heats are a thing with werewolves... 'YES!' I mentally fist pumped.

We continued to talk for hours that felt like an eternity. Packed members dropped by giving their wishes for our safety, andgiving food baskets filled with fruits, muffins, and candies. Rose and Jamie dropped just to check in with me, they gave me 3 new shirts just to replace the one that got unforgivably torn.

Mark and James visited too. We played animal crossing looking at each others houses and progress. Mina visited too looking quite curious about the pack grounds and still haven't learned the existence of werewolves.

We noticed the sun started to set and it was almost 6 p.m. It was already time to fix up and milk out the answers I needed. The rune I saw in my dream flowed with power I haven't seen before but felt familiar. It felt like it wasn't bad or evil, but a connection.

My train of thoughts were as soon as I heard his voice, "Are you ready?"

I looked up to see his mesmerizing eyes and smiled. I sighed fondly, "yeah... let's go"

He held out his hand to me and gladly accepted. I took the red cape with me but never wore it, we paced down the halls and towards the Alpha anticipating what could and can change once I learn everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier and I walked to the kitchen hand-in-hand seeing my parents talking with Xavier's. They ceased talking as soon as they saw us open the door and looking at us fondly. I gripped Xavier's hand tighter and he looked at me with a sympathetic look.

"Calm down," he whispered, "...remember, it's all about you, ask your parents anything, you deserve to know and learn"

"Thank you" I whispered back and he gave me a quick kiss to the cheek.

 "Mom, dad, I think we should leave Mace to his parents... alone" Xavier told his parents.

"Of course, we'll be out" the alpha said, "let's go Theresa, give them privacy" and with that, they left the building.

"Do you need me to go?" Xavier whispered, I shook my head.

"I need you here please..." I told him, "this will affect you as much as it will to me..."

"Okay..." he nodded. "Just tell me if you need to" he smiled.

We sat on the chair adjacent to where my parents are on the table. There was a moment to silence and tension in the air as few minutes go by. I asked myself numerous times, 'What am I...' and 'Why haven't they told me?'

"Mom," my lip quivered, "What am I?"

"We're druids honey, people of nature and magic" she gulped. 

"Why didn't you tell me?," I pressured her as anger boiled to the surface

"We didn't want you to live like us," she said, "we've been running and running just to survive. We wanted you to live normal"

"Why did you choose this for me?" I asked, "Is it not my decision whether I should live a normal life or not?"

"You were only just a kid, you didn't know better" she said.

"Like being a kid matters now, last night I was hunted, chased by a- a- thing from the shadows!" I yelled. "I was helpless!"

"I'm sorry honey, we didn-" she said but I cut her off

"Of course you didn't!" I yelled at her, "Mom, I could've protected myself, you can't always protect me" I cried and Xavier soothed me by rubbing my back.

You can't always protect...

"I'm sorry..." she cried. "I only did it because we were hunted for our magic, I've seen it with my own eyes"

"Your grandparents, you never met them, I've seen it happen to them, they were tortured, collected their blood and drank it. The shadows that have been following us, they came to feed on us to absorb our magic"

"Why?" I asked. "Because," she said, "our magic gives them power. Our magic gives us protection while they use it for power"

"What are they?" trembling from the answer I'm waiting for until Xavier cuts in, "Hell hounds..."

"Do you know what are they, Xavier?" my mom asked and he nodded.

"Like there's a werewolf in this world, there's a hell hound in hell" he said. "The druids travel between world, mostly in ours"

"That's right" she said. "The shadow that have been following you, Mace, is your mate from hell"

"While Xavier gives you life, the hell hound that followed you gives you death" she explained. "While there are humans in this world, there are shadows in hell.

"What about us?" she looked at me confusingly, "Where do we, I, belong?"

"Where ever you want, honey" she cooed. "But, we druids belong to both worlds, but most stay here where we can live in peace"

"Where are the other druids then?" I asked and she said, "they went to hiding or they continued to hunt us"

 "What about the dreams I'm having," I said, "I dreamt that I was being chased by a shadow in the forest and it happened, I had two other dreams too, I was... violated... by the same hell hound, I was tied to the wall while Xavier was chained up"

"Tell me about your first, did it happen exactly the same?" she asked and I sook my head. "What was the difference?"

"In my dream, the hell hound killed me, but what happened was Xavier saved me" I told her and felt Xavier rubbing his hand up and down my arms and back.

"It's your power as a seer, it will either stay or disappear. The visions we see aren't always accurate, sometimes it changes before it happen," she said, "but as a seer, it drives us emotionally unstable. At a start of the day you could be happy and the next day you could be angry"

"What?!" I exclaimed, "I don't want it then! I don't want some mood swings ruining my life"

She laughed a little, "Don't worry sweetie, usually our power as seers diminishes once you grow into adulthood, if not then there are ways to remove it, usually through transformation"

I felt a sigh of relief leave my mouth and leaned towards Xavier. I grasped his hand tightly as he kissed my head. I'm still mad about why parents never told me about it and making decisions on their own with me, but I knew they were doing it for the best of what they think.

"I have one more question, what is the rune I saw in my dream?" I asked. "When I touched it, it felt tingly and familiar yet comforting and warming.  It also felt like raw power, untamed and natural"

She smiled, "Those are runic divination. As druids, we use them to convey our power. Each runes have different purpose individually, but combined they have many possibilities"

I took a pen and paper and drew the rune what I saw in my dream. Drawing the rune felt natural, but there few mistakes. I drew the large the rune in the middle incased with two large circles filled with a message but I couldn't remember all of it.

There were three outer tiny circles which connects to the large circle with a vine like drawing. The circles were filled a rune but no runic message like the larger circle. I gave the drawing to my mom and she was shocked when she saw it.

"Mace," she said, "did you know what you just draw?" I answered with a shook of my head.

"This is called a soul binding trinity" she explained. "As the name implies, it binds your soul to another with a twist"

"'with a twist'?" I repeated in question and she nodded.

"This type of soul binding requires true mates and intention, it allows to strengthen the connection between two mates" she explained.

"What about the runes?" I asked

"The circles provides the convertion of your magic to power the runes" she further explained. "For example," she pointed at the largest rune, "Algiz, it means protection, defense, and connection"

"So, if I channel my magic onto that rune, it will protect him?" I asked and she nodded.

"That's right, since its the main rune of focus, the person can use it anytime" she further explained, "it will create a vine that will protect both mate"

"And the other runes?"

"You will have to research them, they have different meanings. But, the smaller circle, it will only happen if you channel your magic into it"

"What about the message around the big rune?" I asked in confusion.

"Let's see. 'To protect and save, under the inheritance of the first...'" she read and frowned, "it's incomplete"

I nodded, "I can't remember the rest, it's like it only stopped there"

"You have to remember or find the rest of the message" my mom urged, "it's important for you and Xavier, it will help you fighting the hell hounds"

"Thanks mom... I'm still mad at you though..." I told her and she smiled at me.

"I deserve it, it's not worth it to keep big secrets" she said and walked up to me. She kissed my forehead and gave me a big smile. "I hope you don't make the same mistake I made with your father, it's worth it to stick with your mate"

"Thanks..." I blushed.

"Now then, I do believe I would like to have atleast 2 grandchild, but I prefer 4" she winked.

"Mom! Too early for that talk!" I groaned and covered my ears.

She removed my hand from my ears and forced me to look at her. "But, I want you to do it when you think you're ready. About after graduation, wouldn't want to intrude your school life, okay?"

I nodded. "Go for 4, I do like a big family" my dad encouraged. I whined in embarassment.

"So Mrs. Donnell, what were you talking about with my parents?" Xavier asked and it perked my interests.

"Do you really want to know?" my mom asked in playful voice.

"Yes!" I shouted. "I mean... tell us please?"

"Okay first question. Is the color gold and red good for you?" she asked.

I looked at Xavier and gave me the same confuse look I gave him. "Yeah" we both said.

"Okay" she smiled. She grabbed my dad's hand and started walking out the building.

Xavier and I looked at each other in confusion since she didn't give us an answer. 'What the hell?' I thought to myself. "That was weird..."

"I know, but yesterday was weirder" Xavier said giving quick kisses on my shoulder blade.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned. He continued kissing around my neck up to my temples. Xavier and I froze and stopped what were doing when we heard someone yelled, "THERESA! NIGEL! THEY SAID THE COLOR IS OKAY!" The voice was from my mom and I felt heat rises to my face.

"OKAY! LET'S GET TO THE FLOWERS!" someone yelled.

"Mom!" Xavier yelled fuming in slight anger and embarassment.

"They're planning our wedding!" I exclaimed and Xavier just chuckled. 

"Don't worry, atleast they're doing all the work. I think the worst would  be Rose, Jamie, and Mina joining in to help in with the wedding" He said and I agreed. The trio, especially Rose and Mina, are too giddy about when it comes to romance.

"Yeah. Where were we? I do believe we have some catching up from last night?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I like your idea" he whispered as he roamed his hands all over my body. He slowly pulled my shirt up giving me kisses on my body as more skin gets exposed. Each kiss he gives gave me shots of electricity filled with lust and pleasure.

"I have to admit," he murmured, "I'm kind of disappointed that dream me beat me to it" swirling his tongue on my nipple and my shirt isn't fully of.

"Nnnngh... dis-... disappointed about what... nguhhh..." I said groaning as he flicked his tongue on my nipple.

"Dream me beat to it... knotting you... breeding you..." he groaned grinding his hips against mine. The friction was almost enough to send me over the edge.

"I need you... but I can't..." I gasped as he continued to completely remove my shirt.

I saw his face frowning, "Why not?" he asked.

"I didn't get the chance to drink my tea. Also, I need a new phone. Camille must've stolen it" I told him and he looked defeated. "Okay" he murmured against my stomach giving light kisses.

"Hey," I grabbed his face and faced to mine, "I want this as much as you do, in fact, I really want it now unless you want to have baby right here, right now"

"I know, but we can always continue tomorrow" he said. 'Tomorrow?'

"What about school?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Out of everything that happened, you're worried about school?" he quirked an eyebrow and I nodded. "Don't worry about it, we got excused for a week. Jamie, Rose, James, and Mark is going to share their notes for us so we wouldn't miss a thing" he assured me.

"Okay. Let's go brew that tea shall we? I want to start as soon as possible" I said seductively and he gulped. He scrambled towards the kitchen to find the tea leaves, tea pot, and mug. I laughed at his enthusiasm knowing that we'll be able to do it.

I drank the tea and it tasted extremely bitter, but it was worth it. We went to his room and watched television... well not really... we mostly ignored the television and talked more about the runes my mom explained about.

We knew we need more information about it since it's going to help us in the future, but it can wait tomorrow. I needed to learn as much as I can to protect myself and Xavier, especially after what happened. And the gauntlet from my dreams, it felt powerful and massive. It looked beautiful yet terrifying at the same time  when I looked at it.

"Hey Xav?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Remember the dream I told you about when I was having twins and I traced my hands on your chest that had the soul binding trinity?" he nodded. "There were more"

He looked at me curiously, "What do you mean?"

"I didn't tell you all of it," I confessed and he frowned, "at the end of the dream, when you were with me on the bed, you held out your hand in the air"

He helt out his in the air, he shifted his hand with elongated nails and returned it back to normal. "Huh. Nothing is different if you ask me"

"Not that!" I said, "I mean when you held out your hand, it was covered with a gauntlet" he gave me a confusing look. "It was matte black leather with shiny red claw and gold chains that hooks onto the claws"

"Never heard of anything like that" he confessed. "I'll ask my dad about, he might ask the librarian from the Great Supernatural Library"

"'Great Supernatural Library'?" I repeated and he nodded.

"Uh-huh. It contains hundreds of thousands of book from packs all over the world" he said with great amusement. "When I was in Alpha Academy, we went there for a field trip with other Alphas. Their collection is vast and great"

"What are the book mostly about?" I asked credulously.

"Everything. Other supernatural creatures, spells, rituals, pack history, etc." he said, "Alphas go there when they need to learn something but not many can get in"

'Not many can get it?' I thought. "Why?" I asked.

"The guardians, they aren't in physical but in spiritual form. They can easily destroy" he explained. "Only people with true and pure intention can get in"

"I guess not every alpha are exactly good?" I said in question.

"You got it," he answered. "Not all packs are good, there are some that are tied strictly to past tradition, which is savage and primal"

"Tell me, what exactly are the past tradition?" I asked.

"You sure ask a lot of question today" he laughed. "Well, you said it's all about me, I should ask about anything" I retorted biting back a laugh.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes. "The past tradition were mostly about the connection to the wolf, showing dominance by constant fighting, mating, and status. This is how the Alpha, Beta, Pack Members, and Omega is formed. But in the present, we ignored it because we figured it only weighed down the pack stability.

"Why would it weigh down the pack stability? Don't werewolves go in packs?" I asked incredulously.

"We do, but if we keep fighting each for dominance, there would be a constant power struggle. That's how we settle down. Pack rely on Alpha Bloodlines for leadership and power, Beta Bloodlines to enforce the words of the Alpha, Pack Members to strengthen the pack and provide stability, and Omegas..." trying to find the words to explain them.

"What about omegas?" I narrowed my eyes.

He sighed, "In some pack that still followed the past tradition, they treated unfairly and sometimes beaten or tortured" I gasped. "But, almost every pack find them as helpers, though some still think lowly of them"

"Does this pack think lowly of them too?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"We don't anymore, we stopped doing it hundred years ago" he smiled. "You should meet Samantha, or Sammy as we call her, she works here in the Alpha house as a servant, we treat her well but she's still trying to move on after her parents passed away"

'Who the hell is Sammy?....' I felt jealousy bubbling. "I guess I should meet her" with a hint of anger.

He tried to bite back the laughter but ended up laughing. I snapped my head towards him, "What?"

"Don't worry you'll meet her tomorrow and you'll understand" he said while chuckling.

"What does that mean?" I narrowed my eyes trying to avoid his suspicion.

"Let's just go to sleep" he said and turned off the light and television.

"No. Tell me." I urged him.

"Tomorrow" he simply said and laid down on the bed with me in his arms.

"Find. But you better tell me. And I'm waiting tomorrow morning" I said and shut my eyes.

"I know..." he said. He licked my lips and kissed me deeply before breaking away. I whined when he broke away and he simply whispered, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you tomorrow"

I felt a blush crept to my face when he said that. I curled to his chest with my head on the crook of his neck. I felt myself drifting into sleep and I noticed he was sniffing my head. 'Heh... werewolves...' I thought and passed out in an instant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Monday morning... (Third Person)

Mace woke up to the sunlight shining down on his face, feeling a little strange on his abdomen. He opened his eye and saw Xavier watching over him caressing his abdomen while he sniffed his temples. He groaned lightly from the strange feeling as he sat up slowly.

"Xav, what is this feeling?" Mace asked gesturing around his abdomen just below the stomach.

"I can smell it," he said and Mace frowned.

"Smell what?" Mace asked confusingly trying to reel in the answer.

"Remember the tea you drank yesterday?" he asked and Mace nodded. "'That' happens when you drink it"

"Why?" Mace asked again and he sighed.

"The pack healer explained that the tea forcefully closes the birth canal to prevent pregnancy for two days" he explained. "But don't worry, it'll go away once we do 'it'" he grinned.

Mace wanted to say something but his mouth was attack with Xavier's lips kissing sloppily. Mace wanted to stop but he didn't want to leave his state of euphoria. He couldn't even stop even if he wanted too, it's been too long since they have done it.

Mace grabbed his hair light pulling as Xavier started around his neck leaving kiss marks on his adam's apple, neck, shoulder blade. He wanted more skin so he forcefully ripped the clothes away from Mace with his claws and started trailing down kisses and earned him a moan.

"More!... More!..." Mace moaned in pleasure. He nipped and lick his nipple and Mace shivered from sensitivity. "Again..." he pleaded and he complied. He lapped his tongue over his nipple as it harden. Mace babbled coherent words and moaned.

"Mace... So beautiful and perfect for me" he murmured against the pale skin. "Your skin so perfect," he started leaving kiss marks, "perfect for me to mark you" he grinded his hips against Mace's. He tore his own shirt away and started rubbing his own skin against mace.

"God! Xav, you feel so hot..." Mace moaned. "Yes!..." he hissed. He unbuckled his belt and quickly pulled it away making a hissed sound as it unwrapped Mace's waist. He continued peppering Mace with kisses on his exposed skin leaving red kiss marks.

He unbottoned his pants and quickly pulled it down revealing a hardened cock outlining through his boxers with a wet spot on the tip. "God Mace, you smell so sweet and wet for me" He kissed the tip of his cock through the fabric of his boxers.

"Mace, I'm gonna do something, do you trust?" he rasped. Mace nodded frantically, "I do, just do it. Anythign!" he pleaded. Xavier took that as a confirmation and elongated his canines and bit Mace wrist. Mace felt heat rushes through his body feeling hotter than before, his cock hardening even further and face started turning slight pink.

"What did you do?" he asked gasping in pleasure from touches. Xavier smiled at Mace, "I injected something in you that will mimic werewolf heats. You'll start to feel more sensitive and you will be able to self-lubricate for a few hours"

"Gods!" Mace moaned as he felt the change, feeling the wetness dripping from his ass. "I need more Xav! I need something in me!" Mace tried to push his finger in his hole but I pulled it away and he whined. "Please!" Mace pleaded.

"Shhh. Let me do it, I'll give it to you" he said seductively. He pushed a finger inside feeling the tight and wetness around his finger as he slowly pushed and pulled. He positioned himself between his legs and continued pushing and pulling his finger in his entrance.

He leaned forward to lick his sensitive nipple and Mace moaned louder, "More Xav! More! Not enough" he begged. He added a second finger in his entrance and Mace felt a slight burn but not enough that it would hurt.

He continued to finger Mace for few minute hitting his prostate numerous times. He came after a few thrust with his fingers but he's still rock hard from the substance Xavier injected in him. "Xav! I need more" he cried wanting more something bigger to fill him.

"Hush.. I need to prepare you" he bite back the urges to start fucking him. "It will help from the stretch once I fuck you and knot you" he added the fourth finger while continuing to scissor him open slowly stretching. "Please! I'm ready!"

Gasping and his toes curling from the unending pleasure, Mace wanted more and more and end with an explosion. "Please! Just fuck me already! I can't take it anymore" he begged. Xavier smirked against his skin. "So, so ready for me Mace, think you can handle my knot in you?"

"Yes... please" he sobbed. "So good for me Mace, good boy get what they want don't they? Are you good for me?" he whispered as he continued lapping his tongue against his hard nipple and fingering him relentlessly.

"Yes, I'm a good boy, please make love to me" he pleaded in broken sobs. He looked wrecked from begging and extreme pleasure. His cock was straining to be touched but Xavier wanted him to come and come while untouched.

"I will," he whispered. He removed his fingers from his ass and lined his cock at the entrance angling it differently that it will his prostate. He pushed the head of his cock in the ring of muscle, "Fuuuuuck. After all that, you're still tight Mace" he groaned. "You okay?" he asked but he didn't get answer but exasperated and gasping sound.

"I'll pull out, okay?" he said and started to pull out but Mace stopped him wrapping his legs around his waist trying to push him back in. "Please, no. I need you badly, please" he said and Xavier nodded. He pushed in slowly but surely inch by inch, but Mace felt like it was forever until Xavier stopped, his cock deep inside him.

"Mace, you feel so gooood... so tight around my cock..." he groaned. "Never want to pull out of you, just stay inside you." Mace wanted him to move but his thickness is too overwhelming, his cock sitting there near his prostate rubbing light when he tried wriggling his hip, but Xavier kept him still.

"Move!" Mace yelled and Xavier snickered. "Don't worry, I told you I will take care of you, and I intend to". He slowly started pulling out until the head of his cock was left inside and pushed in quickly. Mace jerked his head back as his cock brushed against his prostate his eyes nearly rolled back.

Xavier continued to thrust in and out with his entire length slowly but pleasurably exciting. Mace came the second time but still achingly hard. "Still hard for me..." he murmured against his neck. "I'll leave you broken for days, unable to walk properly"

"Faster! Harder!" Mace pleaded and Xavier complied. He started to thrust faster and harder while making sure that he still hits his mate's prostate with every thrust. Mace felt his knot started to form hitting the rim of his ass. "Yes! Yes! Put your knot in me"

Xavier continued to thrust faster and harder with his entire length of his cock. He groaned from the sensitivity of his knot each time it hit against the rim. Both felt nearing their exhaustion as the sound of skin slapping each other, moans and groans, heavy scent of sweat and sex fills the air.

"Yes..." Xavier hissed, "Come for me Mace". He obeyed his order and came. Xavier continued to thrust frantically nearing his climax, his knot continued to slap against the rim forcing it in. He buried his head at the crook of his neck sucking on the skin.

"Mace!" he moaned. His hips snaps forward forcing the knot inside, Mace felt the burn of the stretch from his knot. It felt hot, heavy, and intimate inside him. Xavier stilled inside him coming with a large moan, his fang elongated and bit down on Mace's shoulder. He felt intense pleasure again enough to come the third time.

Mace felt Xavier spill his come inside him in large amounts in every spurts. It started to quickly fill him feeling full. He tried pulling away but felt the knot tug against the rim and Xavier moaned from the sensitivity of his knot. Each breath Mace took, Xavier felt his muscle contract around his knot, milking him again and again.

He gave Mace lazy thrusts, his cock slight rubbing against his prostate. Mace flaccid cock started to harden again, ready to come for the fifth time. "I-I can't" Mace stuttered and gasped as Xavier's hand wrapped around his cock. Lazily pumping him as he continued to thrust in him.

"You can... for me" Xavier rasped. He made few sharp thrusts against Mace's prostate and quickly pumping his cock. It was enough for Mace to go over edge and come for the fourth time. His cock went flaccid, face flushed and exhausted.

Xavier is still coming inside and Mace already felt full. "Xav, no more... so full" he pleaded. Xavier shushed him, "Just a bit more, you can take it" he kept pumping come inside him, forcing more and more in, his knot keeping inside making none spill.

"You'll be like this from now on, full of my come, leaking for days, everyone will know your mine and mine alone" he murmured against my neck licking the blood and closing the wound. "Yess... only yours" Mace moaned.

They stayed there for minutes, still locked together with the knot. Xavier finally stopped coming in him but the knot kept them locked together. The position they were in felt a little uncomfortable but it was worth it if they were going to feel complete and sated.

When the knot was fully gone, he didn't pulled right away, but they gave each other quick lazy kisses, their tongue fighting for dominance. When he finally pulled off, Mace whined from the emptiness. His come started flowing out.

Xavier raised Mace ass up on his lap to prevent any more come from spilling. He rimmed his ass tasting their own mixture of scent and taste. His tongue going all the way inside and Mace moaned from his slippery tongue in his ass.

He finally stopped rimming and started caressing Mace's stomach with a noticeable swelling from the come he filled with. "That was amazing" Mace murmured against his neck feeling exhausted but sated. He couldn't help but touch Xavier's skin.

"Mmmm... you finally like me. Well... you and me" he said and started kissing Mace's head.

"Admit it, me being pregnant gets you turned on" Mace said and he nodded.

"I do, it's natural that an alpha would want his mate to be pregnant and care for him or her" he said. "we like the sight of our mate carrying our pups"

"Wait," Mace halted, "you don't think I'm going to produce breast milk do you?"

"Well you do, but when you're pregnant and about a year after it will stop" he explained.

"Do you want me to produce breast milk?" Mace asked and narrowed his eyes.

Xavier felt a blush crept on his face turning red. "I do... my dad said they taste sweet and better yet, very intimate"

"Mmmmm" Mace hummed, "I don't mind you sucking my nipples"

"Good, now let's take a nap" Xavier commanded but Mace frowned and started gesturing the spot beneath him.

"Hello? Wet spot over here" Mace raised his eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"Don't care, let's just nap and we can deal with it later" Xavier simply stated.

Mace wanted to protest but he felt drained out of energy. He felt sweaty, sticky, and come is still dripping out of his ass, but it didn't matter anymore. He felt happy and complete, he curled against Xavier's side with his hand on his chest.

Xavier wrapped his arm around Mace's noticeable swollen stomach rubbing it slowly and started humming a lullaby he never heard it but soothing.

"So..." Mace murmured. "What does this make me? what does it us?"

"You? A mate and a druid. Us? Lovers forever" he answered. Feeling content and happy he allowed the soothing lullaby pull him to sleep and Xavier followed shortly afterwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

A funny note about this chapter is my boyfriend called me crazy. *Scoff* Me? Crazy?... Well it's true, I'm crazy. Me and my mind are full of sex crazed fantasies. Well back to topic, do you like the sex scene? Cause I really do.

Edit: Decided no more michael short story experimenting himself in a gay club. Instead, he will be getting a mate, and a certain someone will know him. This will happen after Camille dies, this certain someone will be back to aid and renew a friendship. 

If anyone want to ask about the dream that Mace recently had about the gauntlet, I wont reveal that until their senior years. Baby? About a few months after graduation. But before all that happens? it's time for a chase and hunt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment. I really want to hear your feedback on my story. Please do leave suggestion that can improve my writing potential or story improvement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 8.1K 53
Highest Rankings: #5 LGBT #5 LGBTQ What if you fell in love with someone you've never seen? ------------------------ Sebastian Terranova is an eight...
3K 205 60
DISCLAIMER - This book will discuss various themes such as violence and depression, and includes sections of an adult nature later down the line. It...
2.7K 75 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...
305K 10.7K 52
*this is a boyxboy story* *it's also an au. explanation will be in the first part* After a year of taking online classes, Nolan Prince is read...