Split H.S

By 1Direction9194

***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em. More

Bad Boys
Bad Girl
Bad Birls Do Bad Things
Daddys Little Girl
X-Factor Final
1 year later
Just an accident
Home
Happily
Concert Time
Tough nights
I Think Its Time
Welcome Home
CHARACTERS*** not a chapter
7 Months Strong
France?
It Won't Be Long
Dad!
Beach Days
Why
2 years
Finals Day
5 Months Later
9 months along

Oh boy.

20 2 0
By 1Direction9194

Time flies. That's all I gotta say, in the blink of an eye my first daughter is already 15. Madeline will be starting her permit classes tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe she is going to be driving.
"Hey mom, can I talk to you for a minute in my room"? Madeline asks. Right now Harry and I were watching The Originals. I paused the movie and walked upstairs with her. "What up"? I ask her as we sit down on her bed I can tell she looks nervous. "I-I have a boyfriend" she said. "Baby that's awesome, what's his name"? I asked her. "Elijah". She told me. Before I could say a thing she quickly said "but please don't tell dad". "You're going to have too at some point, might as well get it over with. How long have you 2 been together ". I told her. "Next Thursday is our 3 weeks together" she said. "He wants to take me out, and go to dinner". "How old is he"? I question. "16"..
"I want to meet him, but right now we are going to go tell your father. I can't promise he will not get mad, but I will be down there" I nodded telling her.
We both walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "Harry" I said "your daughter has to tell you something, and I will tell you right now. You will not get mad, you will not do anything stupid either" I said. He nodded, for Madeline to tell him. She looked up at me nervous, I nodded for her to go on. " dad I have a boyfriend" she said really fast then got up from the couch waiting for his reaction. Harry was shocked, he looked a little angry. "A boyfriend? Or a boy-friend" he asked. "Dating" she said. "His name"?
"Elijah" she said and picked nervously at her nails. "How long" I could tell he was getting more angry, "next Thursday is 3 weeks".. "How old"? "16"
"Please don't be mad, that's why I didn't say anything because I didn't know if we were going to be together for awhile".
Harry nodded, "I wanna meet this boy.. Tell him to come over for dinner". Harry told her. "Call him now"? She asked. "Yeah"
She grabbed her cell phone and dialed his number quickly. "Hey babe, what's up" he answered into the phone. "Nothing, can you come over for dinner tonight? At my place"? She asked. "Yeah I can, what time"? Harry was sitting with his head in his hands and I smacked him. "Um 5:00" she said, then they said bye. "What the hell was that for Alyssa"? "You can't be angry that our daughter is growing up". I said. In the meantime madeline got up to go get ready seeing as it was 4:15. She texted Elijah the address, and he said he would be there. I walked upstairs and knocked on Madeline's door, she opened it and let me inside. "Your father actually handled that really well" I told her. "He is gonna see me, and think 'wow them tattoos" I said honestly. "Yeah I figured" she told me walking into her closet finding some if to wear.

She pulled this out, I nodded approvingly and walked back downstairs to see Harry still on the couch. I kneeled down in front of him, and lifted his head up. "I don't want her to grow up" he said. "Me too, but just think if this boy makes her happy, then we will be happy" i told  him. Just then the gate bell rang, I got up and looked at the security camera, Madeline came running downstairs and saw it was him. I pressed the access button so he could come inside. He parked his car, and Madeline went running out, jumped up and hugged him. She let go, and they quickly kissed. Elijah walked inside and took his shoes off, saying hello to me and Harry. "Hi, Mr. & Mrs. Styles" he said kindly. "Oh please call me Alyssa, and that's Harry". Harry got up and shook Eli's hand, I could tell he was nervous. Obviously cause he was meeting his girlfriends parents.

(😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍♨️♨️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💫💫💐🌷)
(I seriously can't get over this boy🔥🔥🤑🤑)

I giggled to myself when I saw Madeline tense up, and quickly Eli grabbed her hand. I had made dinner in the meantime, while Maddie was getting dressed upstairs. Harry was like practically scanning him up and down, studying his every move. "Let's have dinner shall we"? I suggested. Harry nodded and The kids walked into the kitchen. It usually doesn't matter what we are having for dinner Maddie always has a salad. So we sat down, Maddie told me Eli likes tacos, so that's what I made. We all finished about half hour later. Maddie cleared the table, while Harry and I did the dishes. We all finished. Harry and I sat down in the living room while they stayed in the kitchen.

MADELINE

"I missed you" I mumbled to Eli. "Same here babe" he said lifting up my chin and kissing me. I pulled back after a minute, and grabbed the stuff I needed for this drink I have every morning. I got all the ingredients and made it, putting it in the fridge. I turned around and jumped onto our kitchen Island, with Eli standing between my legs. "How'd you like dinner"? I asked. "It was amazing" he told me. "Hey, I have another volleyball game tomorrow, can you come"? I asked him. "I sure can" he said smiling.
I got off the counter and grabbed his hand showing him around the house. I showed him the bathrooms (5), bedrooms (4)and guest ones(2), the living room, cinema room, pool & outside, and my little mini studio which had: 2 guitars, a couple microphones, recording booth, and some songs I wrote, cause I love singing. It just runs in the family.
We got back inside, and went upstairs to my room, I grabbed a swimming suit, then went into my dads room and grabbed him a pair of shorts. He went into the bathroom to get changed and then I did after him. He looked so sexy without a shirt on. I walked in and got changed into my suit

"Damn baby" he said when I walked out. I blushed and threw him 2 towels. We both walked downstairs and I told my mom we were going swimming, she said okay. He laid the towels on a chair and grabbed me from behind and jumped in. I came up from under the water and playfully slapped him. "You're an ass" I said laughing. We swam for about an hour then I got out and laid on a chair to tan. Eli came walking up to me and dried off too, making me scoot over a bit so he could lay down too. I smiled when he wrapped his arm around my waist and snuggled into me. We both actually ended up falling asleep. We were both woken up by my dad, him shaking me a little bit. "Madeline wake up" he said. I told him to leave us alone and turned over towards Eli, and snuggled into him again. He huffed giving up, and walking away. I woke Eli up and told him we should go inside and get changed.
He really liked my room.

(I also had a private bathroom. )

I got changed into a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. Eli got back into his regular clothes and we went downstairs. It was already 7:30 when I checked the time. Eli said he was gonna head home so he can be at my game tomorrow. I walked him to the door, and he wrapped his arms around me. I sat ahold in his arms, as he kissed my head. I looked up and gave him a kiss on the lips, saying I would see him tomorrow. With that I went and sat on the couch, and my parents were staring at me. "What"? I asked them. Then came the words I never thought I would hear of my dad saying "he approves". I jumped up and hugged him saying thank you and I love you to him and my mom. "What time is your game tomorrow"? My mom asked "2:30. Why"? "Just wondering". She said. I went up to my bedroom and took a shower. I got out and went to get changed, I wore a pair of shorts and a old sweater of my dads. I laid down scrolling through Twitter, for awhile. My phone buzzed with a notification I was tagged in a photo. I clicked on it and it was from Eli and a picture he took of me today.

Had an amazing day to day with my beautiful girlfriend @MadelineStyles. I love her to death, and would give up anything in the world to be with her. I love you Madeline.❤️

I liked the photo and commented awe thanks babe love you too❤️ @Elijah_Gibson

I shut my phone off and soon fell asleep after talking to Eli for awhile. I was so lucky to have him, I truly am.

I woke up around 1 and started getting ready. I saw that Eli texted me a couple times. I answered back with a 'Just got up' and finished getting ready. My parents and I drove to the arena where my game was. I was texting Elijah and he said he just pulled into the parking lot, I told him okay and to save 2 more seats. We pulled up about 10 minutes later and I got out, and ran inside to get warming up. I saw Eli and he ran over to me, he hugged me and wished me good luck, I told him that my mom and dad were walking inside. He said okay and kissed me one last time.

*Whistle blows**

Since I am captain I have to get all the girls hyped up and ready. I stood in the middle of our circle and said "alright girls lets do this and kick some ass. This is an easy team we have beat them before we can do it again". We all got into our positions I had the first serve.
The whistle blew signaling I could serve. I made it over, and it volley back and forth for awhile until we got the point. I served again making it over, I called 'blue' and the setter set it up to me I got the kill. Eli was cheering and whistling at me. So we're my mom and dad.

*Game over, my team won*

We were all happy and excited, Eli and my parents came over and congratulated the whole team. Eli ran up to me and I jumped up to hug him. He kissed me passionately, and set me down after. I heard a camera go off. It was my moms. We took pictures and all that stuff then left the arena. Eli showed me a picture he got of me

Then my mom posted the picture of me and Eli kissing on Twitter tagging us both in it.

It was captioned "@MadelineStyles & @Elijah_Gibson ... You two are so cute together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 9.7K 26
Welcome to chatroom.com! Please wait while we pair you up with a partner. texting format
519 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content
2.8M 71.6K 33
[ COMPLETED ] Neither of them knew one night could change everything. ✼ ✼ ✼ For mature audiences only. Story contains sexual content and vulgar lang...