Bad Boys

*Alyssa's POV*
"Hey psst"! My friends whispered to me. "Someone's watching you".
I was sitting in algebra right now. I looked up and Harry Styles, just so happened to be there. Great I thought. He's the bad boy everyone knows about, unlike me I don't give a shit about him. I jumped when i heard my teachers voice "Alyssa, quit talking, I want to see you after class. Along with Mr. Styles"... He said looking at Harry. When my teacher wasn't looking I whispered back to my friends a quick little fuck you.
*After class*
*rrrinnnggg*
I try gathering my things to walk out the door. "Not so fast Alyssa, you to Styles".
I huffed and asked him "what do you want"? "You two will be serving 1 weeks detention, including the weekends.. I have told you both plenty of times to quit talking in my class". "Okay can we leave now"? Harry asked. "Yes leave".
I got up and shoved my way past Harry, "whoa someone's a little feisty huh"? He said as we walked out. "Fuck off Styles" I told him "hey hey"..He said walking in front of me "that's no way to talk to me"
I finally got to my locker trying to avoid him, but unfortunately I couldn't. I grabbed my stuff and tried turning around, but he pinned me up against my locker, slamming it shut. "Harry, leave me alone" I said trying to push him off me, but it was no use. "Quit fighting. You're only gonna me it worse for yourself" he growled lowly. Then be started kissing my neck. "Harry stop. Please" I told him trying to push him off. "Quit moving" he said lowly.
"Oh look who we have here".. One of his friends said, I believe it was Louis. I thought this was my chance while Harry wasn't paying attention. I shoved as hard as I could off of me, and started to run. "Get her" he told his friends. "Shit" I mumbled to myself.
They were running after me, I looked back it was Niall and Liam running. I got to a doorway but before I could reach it, Harry, Zayn, & Louis caught me. "Lets go" Harry said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. We got to a car, and Liam opened one of the doors, Harry and Niall threw me in there. Then climbed into the backseat as well.
Yeah I remember that day very well. 2 years ago, it all changed when that happened to me. Now I'm a part of that group, the meanest girl in our school. I don't listen to no one. I haven't seen my parents for years.
Have you ever heard of that saying?
"Once a Good Girl Goes Bad, She's Down Forever"
.
.

 Have you ever heard of that saying? "Once a Good Girl Goes Bad, She's Down Forever"