It Won't Be Long

I woke up totally dreading today, of my boyfriend leaving. 3 whole weeks, that's too long. My dad drove him, me and his mom to the airport so I could say bye to him. We pulled up to the airport, we all got out, except my dad he stayed in the car. We walked over to where he had to get his ticket, they had 20 minutes until they had to board the plane. We both stood facing each other. No words were spoken until he lifted my head up to look at him. "I love you" he said. "I love you too". "Goodbye I love you" I told him and I kissed him. We pulled away and he said "never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting". I nodded kissing him again. With that he left to get on the plane. He stopped and ran back to me hugging me one more time

 He stopped and ran back to me hugging me one more time

This time he actually left. I wiped away my tears standing there, hoping he would change his mind and come back. But he never did, I tried positive thoughts. Nothing worked, not even saying he'll be back before you know it. I must have been in there awhile cause my dad came looking for me. "Cmon Maddie" he said leading me back to the car. I kept wiping the tears that fell, I didn't feel right not being able to have him here with me. I walked up to my room and laid down falling asleep, maybe somehow hoping this was a dream and he was going to wake up beside me. But reality hit me like a brick in the face, until I realized 3 weeks was when I get to see him again. He called me that next morning and said they landed safely, and he would call and text as often as he could. Pretty soon a week passed, I did nothing at all. Evelyn was back home, she tried cheering me up nothing worked. 2 weeks passed, texting and calling that's it. 1 more week that's it. I the only I got I really did was my soccer stuff. That was it. I never ate, or was out of my room a lot. There was a knock on my door, it slowly opened revealing my mom. She had a salad and fruit for me. She looked hopeful that I would eat something. I shook my head no, and she frowned. "C'mon Maddie you need to eat something, Eli will be back in 7 days". She told me. She sat down and made me eat the fruit.

ELI

I had a surprise for mine and Madeline's 1 year anniversary. I am writing 2 songs for her, they are called My Baby's Guns N Roses, and Way Back. Then she is gettin a photo album of her with pictures I took of us. She is going to love them, I can't wait to see her reaction. I was getting ready to FaceTime her again. She picked up and we started talking. "Hey baby what's wrong"? I asked she looked really sad. "I miss you" she said. "I'll be back in 7 days, 1 week. That's it".. She smiled. "What'd you want to do for our 1 year anniversary when I get back"? I asked her. "I don't really know, what ever is fine for me". She said. "Okay. I gotta go, my mom and I are going to a dinner thing" he said looking annoyed. "Okay bye love you" I said "love you too" he said hanging up.

MADDIE
I got up putting on a pair of shorts, my Nike shoes, and shirt then Grabbing a soccer ball. I walked downstairs and Evelyn said "oh look she's out of her room"
I rolled my eyes and said "fuck off" flipping her off too. "Madeline knock it off" my dad said to me. "No she can keep her snotty little remarks to herself" I said. "You too Evelyn" my dad said eyeing her. I walked out the door, and into our backyard I started bouncing the ball off my feet. I sat down and started juggling it. Then I did a couple other moves too.