Noble Adonis: Glory of Chaos...

By DawntoPandemonium

Synopsis: Shion is a regular student going to a well looked upon university. At the moment, there is noth... More

Chapter 1: A Predetermined Meeting
Chapter 2: Chaos on another stage
Chapter 3: Without a trace
Chapter 4: Turmoil of the past
Chapter 5: Torn
Chapter 6: A turn for the worst
Chapter 7: A different vision
Chapter 8: From Blood To Blood
Chapter 9: Grasping Air
Chapter 10: A betrayal on both sides
Chapter 11: A Matter of Risk and Profit
Chapter 13: To eat or to starve?
Chapter 14: Trouble on the frontline
Chapter 15: Duel between kings
Chapter 16: The countdown to the end
Chapter 17: The King Looks Back
Chapter 18: A lover's heist
Chapter 19: Pre-party Plans
Chapter 20 A night worth anticipating for all but her
Chapter 21: Hoax of Reliance
Chapter 22: A home to return to
Chapter 23: The Unveiling
Chapter 24: Descendent of the Devil
Chapter 25: Marriage takes two
Chapter 26: A partnership that could turn the world
Chapter 27: Flowers and Food
Chapter 28: What should I do?
Chapter 29: Dense
Chapter 30: Not so child friendly
Chapter 31: What are we?
Chapter 32: Getting Closer
Chapter 33: The embers of an unforgiving emotion
Chapter 34: Suitable
Chapter 35: A butterfly carried by the wind
Chapter 36: A sad smile
Chapter 37: Batting for the other team
Chapter 38: Money problems
Chapter 39: Playing date detective
Chapter 40: Crossroads
Chapter 41: Phobia
Chapter 42: Forgive and Forget?
Chapter 43: Bitter Sweetooth
Chapter 44: The sweetness of daily life
Chapter 45: Step number one
Chapter 46: Shocked Frozen
Chapter 47
Chapter 48: A disaster in the making
Chapter 49: 20 Questions with consequences
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: The first fitting
Chapter 52 Changing Tide
Chapter 53: Sanity, Balance and Eternity
Chapter 54: Singleton
Chapter 55: Sombre and Sobre
Chapter 56: A new approach to intimacy

Chapter 12: Desperation, Anguish and Pain

6K 183 17
By DawntoPandemonium

*Warning: Pervy chapter

Chapter 12:

Shion turned to look back at his place of residence for the last week. The hospital isn't a place where anyone wanted to reside in; however, in Shion's eyes, the hospital was still a more welcoming place than Orion's home. He closed his eyes and turned to follow Orion as he walked briskly to the car. Dodging Orion's searching eyes, Shion slid into the car though the door that Orion had opened. He closed his eyes as the engine purred to life. The journey commenced uncomfortably with an unnerving amount of tension in the air. On the way, neither Shion nor Orion said a word to each other until they reached Orion's apartment. Only when it was time to head up to the apartment did Orion unlock the doors and tell Shion to head up.

Shion contemplated not moving, but his parent's fate rested in his hands. He headed up to the all too familiar apartment. Everything was exactly as he'd left it the day he nearly killed Orion; the only thing that was missing was the shattered china of the vase and the blood. Orion grasped Shion's arm and pushed him into a room. From its appearance, it was a guest bedroom since it looked relatively unused.

"This is your room. You are not to leave this apartment for any reason or the deal is off. I have people that will come in to care for you," Orion said.

"What about work?" Shion questioned.

"Your company is mine right now. Naturally I can also give you your pay if you're supposedly working from home," Orion replied with a laugh.

After saying his part, Orion left the room. Shion scoured the bookshelf that encircled the room. Book after book seemed to be tailored to his taste since all of them struck him with varying degrees of interest. He picked up a book and sat on the bed. He heard the water run from next door as he read. He was casually flipping through the book when Orion entered the room again with wet hair. Shion's heart beat a little faster upon gazing at the sight of Orion only in boxers for the time in five years. His heart, that had not moved for anyone for half a decade, beat thumpingly in his chest. A slight blush covered his cheeks as he went back to his book. Orion headed towards the bed and sat down Shion. He peered over his shoulder while noting a slight pink shading to Shion's ears. He watched Shion read for a moment before stroking his hair. He pulled Shion towards him in a rather intimate position. Now half of Shion's body lounged across of Orion's as Orion gently pat his hair. Shion furiously attempted to focus only on the small print in front of his eyes; however, his eyes were always drawn back to Orion's bare chest in the end. He stole glimpses from the corner of his eyes before staring back at the book. He could no longer comprehend the spiralling words that spoke of fantasy, murder and death while his mind focused on the warm breath beside his ear and the soft hand resting on his hair. He pressed a hand to his chest, a mental reminder to himself to keep his heart safe. They had lounged like this during school sometimes. A few times, rumours that Shion and Orion were a couple spread throughout the school. Every time, Shion's heart would break when he heard Orion laugh and deny any such knowledge. Shion had wanted to tell the world that Orion was his and hiss at any girl that approached too close. Unfortunately, Orion never did tell the school that they had more than a friendship between them.

During cold nights of sleeplessness, Shion would lie on his bed wondering, 'what relationship do we have then?'

Such memories came flooding back to Shion when he sat like this with Orion. He straightened his back to minimize contact and attempted to pull himself away from Orion.

Orion, upon feeling Shion move, yanked him back to rest on his solid chest.

He slid his hand down Shion's chest to explore Shion's slim frame with his hands. Slowly, he leaned over Shion and unbuttoned all the button on Shion's shirt and exposing his pale chest. Shion dropped the book when he felt a hard obstruction come to be at his waist. A shudder went down his spine as Orion traced it all the way down to the band of his suit pants. Wandering hands unbuckled Shion's suit pants and slid them off. Shion bit his lip and remained on the bed in an open shirt and underwear.

"Seduce me," Orion ordered.

Shion would do this a lot when he was in high school. In only an open shirt an underwear, he would crawl up to Orion in an agile yet elegant manner and very carefully give care to the areas that Orion was most sensitive. Very carefully, Shion slid his boxers down. He revealed his manhood bit by bit. Moving seductively coupled with a slight rub, a touch here and a lick there were enough to get Orion to give in. Shion bit his lower lip with sadness in his eyes. Replicating the past, Shion moved closer to Orion. He gently touched the area below his navel and trailed his finger down to where his boxers sat. Slowly he closed in on Orion and brought his face closer to nibble in the hollow of Orion's throat. He felt Orion shudder before becoming half erect. Sighing, Shion lowered himself where erection met erection. Orion smiled when he saw the routine he so dearly missed. He reached his hand out to touch his ears which had Shion sucking in a breath of air. He smirked and rubbed his hand against Shion's waist. He leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on Shion's lower lip, and nipped the sot flesh as he toyed around with Shion's lip.

With a slight moan, Shion returned the kiss. While kissing, Shion moved his hips to grind against Orion's erection. The sweet friction that bloomed from Shion's rocking hips caused Orion to pant. Orion smiled. He no longer had to pretend that some big-breasted lady of the evening was Shion. He moaned in ecstasy as he intensely watched Shion's face grimly displaying pleasure.

Seeing Orion's charming face turn to a face of absolute ecstasy, for a moment and only a moment, Shion felt pity for Orion. Orion was living in the past. He truly believed that by replicating what had happened between them five years ago, Orion could claim all of him again. Even then though, not much had changed. Shion wanted so desperately to deny his heart yet he couldn't bring himself to. Whether he liked it or not, his heart beat for Orion, but Orion was destined to never be his.

The anguish that he had felt five years ago resurfaced. The feeling of sweet pleasure that pleased his body made him think of the heart break he was experiencing all over again. He stared at Orion's face. The object of his desire, and a smile filled with pain covered his face. Had Orion's eyes not been closed while enjoying the experience, he would have seen Shion's pain-filled face.

The pair gasped on the bed both sweaty and waiting to reach the peak from the eotic friction occurring between them. As Shion moved, Orion licked his fingers and slid his hand down Shion's back until a finger reached his entrance. Shion gasped as an intruding finger entered him. The tearing he'd experience when he'd first come to Orion's apartment had healed, but the innate fear that remained was harder to get rid of. Shion refused to let the fear show as he felt the finger pump in and out. With so many stimulants, the pair reached the peak of the first round. Cum splattered over Orion's chest and soaked his boxers. The panting pair observed each other for a moment. Shion silently prayed that Orion would not remove his boxers while Orion felt the urge to steal another kiss from Shion's lips.

Unfortunately for Shion, Orion slid down his boxers. His previously flaccid length now back to its original erect state. The finger inside Shion was followed by another finger as Orion pointed to his manhood again. Shion lightly grinded his teeth. When he wanted to simply throw an upper hook at Orion's face, his parent's faces would appear in his head in warning. Each time he fought against himself, he felt tears begin to form and each time they formed, he would choke them back. He knelt down on his arms and knees to place his mouth over Orion's erection. Shion moved his tongue the way he knew Orion enjoyed. He twisted around the erection and through the folds of skin. Trailing the vein with his tongue, he would then circle the tip while applying soft suction. The originally semi-hard erection became a raging erection that stood proudly to attention. Orion moaned every so often at Shion's experienced tongue work. His fingers simultaneously worked to prepare Shion's entrance to receive his girth. As Orion felt himself begin to surrender to Shion's technique, he pushed Shion back.

"Come," Orion commanded.

Shion obeyed. He felt nervous anticipation fill his heart. Orion gently positioned Shion over his erection. With much care, Shion inched himself over Orion's erection. He felt Orion fill him to the hilt and breathed a sigh of relief. A slight ache radiated throughout his lower region, but he ignored it.

"Move," came Orion's second command.

Shion heeded to the order. He moved his hips until his legs ached. With every thrust descent pleasure washed over him. Over and over he rose and fell. Sensing rather than seeing Shion's exhaustion, Orion flipped him on his back and slammed into him. Shion covered his mouth as he moaned. Orion continued to drown himself in his wonton desires until he felt the need to release. He leaned his head back as he groaned and shot his load straight into Shion.

Shion arched his head back as the tension within his erection grew taut willing him to come. Had Orion looked down at this moment, he would have seen a stray tear rolling down Shion's cheek as Shion's own ejaculation came like a wave.

Orion panted for a few more moments, savouring the feel of release before looking down. He sensed Shion's exhaustion and while he could have ordered Shion to assist him with release a few more times, he felt that his companion needed the rest. He grabbed his boxers and headed back to his room. Shion lay on the bed willing the cum inside him not to drip onto the bed. He cautiously made his way to the bathroom when he freely let the viscous substance slowly make its way down his leg. He entered the shower and cleaned himself. He leaned on the wall as he dug what remained of Orion's cum from inside him.

"I don't want this. This is for my parents. This is for mum and dad. I don't want this," Shion told himself over and over again. He brought his fist against the tiles of the shower sending water spraying in all directions.

"I don't want this!" Shion cried as he broke down in sobs while sitting down pitifully in the shower as the water pelted him.

Only after half an hour did Shion emerge from the bathroom. Relief flooded his very soul when he realized that Orion did not return to his room. Shion relief vanished when he thought a bit more. Orion had left; he had his fun and left. Was that all Shion meant to him? He was just a prostitute meant to spread his legs during his stay. Shion bitterly smiled. Five years ago, he'd felt the same thing. He touched the healing wound on his forehead and grit his teeth.

His expression changed when he heard the door open. Orion stood with a phone held out towards him.

Curiously, Shion begrudgingly picked up the phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Shion, honey, I heard you're staying with Orion now. He said he's not sure when you can come home, but guess what, the Lukenlore company has agreed to co-owner our company! I don't understand much about business, you know how I am, but if you're staying with Orion, I can relax. I don't know what happened five years ago, but I'm glad you guys are friends again. Come home whenever you want, Shion. You know your father and I will always be waiting for you," Shion's mum said brightly.

Shion bit his lip with tears that he thought he dried out, appearing in his eyes again. He blinked away the tears.

"I love you too, mum. I'm sorry I can't come home right now. I'll come back soon. I promise. I love you," Shion replied.

Orion took the phone and said a few things before hanging the phone up and walking away.

"I won't release you," he said to Shion.

Shion couldn't see his expression because his back was facing him, but all he knew was that he could do naught right now. Never had he felt so powerless before.

This wasn't supposed to be written and uploaded on monday, but...I had time today, so here's chapter 12! I'm not great at pervy scenes sorry, but we need a little fan service here an there. Let's get down to the interesting stuff soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 168 13
a 18 year boy was raging with anger and sadness was visible in his eyes as he was reading his favourite manga "path of protagonist". he was sad becau...
17.7K 331 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
36.7K 945 13
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . ➠ 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 25 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝐵𝐿 𝔬𝔯�...
59.1K 1.4K 27
17 year old Gladion's life is short. He lives by himself because his sister, Lillie, is off in Kanto taking care of their sick mother. Also not even...